I BELONG WITH YOU

Galing kay AnnaStephen1

It's lust at first sight for him, He's been through a lot in the past, He is not searching for serious commit... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 8

10 1 0
Galing kay AnnaStephen1

Without thinking, I throw the door open. I find Zed in all his glory standing there. I lock eyes with him, and a staring conquest begins. It's him. It is indeed him. But how does he know where I live?

"Are you okay?" he doesn't wait for my invitation, he walks in and holds my both hands. Now what in the living hell is this? "Bella," I see concern in his face, "what's wrong?"

I'm confused, "how did you get here?" and that is my first question. Wow! Bravo Bella! After missing him and running around so whiny, and this is my first sentence to him? "I mean I don't remember telling you my address?" come on Bella be nice.

Zed sighs and puts up his hands, "look, I know you don't want me here, but your friend came to me and said that you're in danger," oh really Hailey! "I'm not leaving till I know for sure that you're fine," then he touches my shoulders, "are you okay?" I look up at him. Memories of our last encounter flood to me. I still remember how he nearly fucked me in my office. Looking at him today, he seems a bit different. He emits a very strong, powerful, dangerous aura. But I'm not afraid of him. In fact I feel so drawn to him.

My hands, with their own free will, hold his face, "I am fine now," then I rise on my toes and kiss him. He doesn't move a muscle, but he doesn't kiss back either. Well that's quite embarrassing. I stop kissing him and stand back, "sorry," I try apologising, "I just got carried away." I can't even look at him in the eyes.

"Who was threatening you?" he asks. I turn to him, frowning, "who was endangering you?" he elaborates.

I roll my eyes, "Hailey was just being dramatic. It's just," I sigh, "don't worry about it, it's personal business," I look anywhere else but at him.

"Tell me about it," he rumbles. Gosh, that tone makes me wet for no reason. I swallow hard, trying to focus on what to answer him instead of my hungry pussy. But I come up empty. In two steps, Zed stands in front of me and grabs my chin, "Bella tell me," I just stare at him and continuously gulp, "I want you to tell me." He murmurs. Oh God! Is he thinking what I'm thinking. My pussy clenches for anticipation. Zed closes the distance between our faces, he breathes heavily above me, "Bella tell me," his voice has become husky, his hand holds my neck in a very intimate way, "Bella!" Oh gosh, his deeper voice makes my pussy drip wet. Then our lips touch, a slow kiss. And then the kiss becomes a hungry one. I open my mouth allowing him access, and our tongue touches. And I forget about Melinda and the whole world.

"Oh my God!" I hear a gasp coming from the door.

I quickly step out of Zed's hands, turning around to find the source of our interruption. Ah! I should've known.

"Really Melinda!" I question her, "couldn't you just leave quietly," oh, shit.

"What?" she looks at me confused, "what are you doing Bella?" she asks angrily.

I roll my eyes at her, "isn't it obvious? I'm making out with my man," damn it don't you dare blush, "get some glasses, you're really getting old." I dismiss her and turn to Zed. He is staring daggers at Melinda. I widen my eyes at that and supress a giggle.

"Huh!" Melinda sneers, "so it's why you left Jake? To sleep around?" I close my eyes, trying very hard to control my anger, "what did I expect from you anyway, a cheap....."

"Finish that statement and I'll forget that you're an old woman," Zed interrupts her with a very calm voice. Then he hugs me protectively, "you will not misbehave with my woman ever again," hell. I know he doesn't mean it, but damn, my heart gives a little flip. And my knight in shining armour isn't done yet, "leave and never come back here."

"Huh! I see, birds of a feather!" Melinda comments but leaves in a hurry.

Zed slowly lets go of me, "are you okay?" I raise my face and look at him. Seeing his concerned face, I hold his cheek with my palm and smile. He takes my palm and brings it to his lips, giving it light kisses. "That woman," here it comes, "is she your mother?" I'm not even surprised, Hailey asked me the same thing when she first met her.

I smile, "hard to believe, huh!"

He frowns, "has she always been like that? I mean how can she act like that towards her daughter?" I look away. I don't want to answer his question because it'll require me telling my whole story. And I can't expose myself to him like that. I can't let him see me vulnerable.

He gently grab my shoulders, " you don't have to tell me. I'm just worried about you," I shut my eyes tight, clenching my stomach. Zed sighs, "I'll just leave now."

I open my eyes and turn to him, "Zed. About today," I pause, he searches my eyes, "thank you. I mean it." I look at him with sincerity.

"What about the kiss?" he asks. Uh huh! Here it comes, "I hope you don't regret it again," now what the fuck!

I scowl at him, "why would you say that?" I ask him.

"Because when I kissed you before, you regretted then."

"What the hell? You were the one who always apologise after we kiss," I explode.

He stares at me, "Bella," he holds my arms, "I fucking like kissing you," oh, oh! Yummy yum, "and I don't regret any of it."

I gulp, "I...... I think I do too." I whisper. Abruptly, he grabs me and gives me a hard kiss. I forget about everything else and kiss him with all my being. Oh lowdy, making out has never been this good. Zed is a good kisser, no scratch that, he is the best kisser. And if his kiss can be this nice, what about sex....

That thought alone makes me more wetter than ever. I grab his shirt, pulling him more close to me.

"More," I moan out. I can feel Zed smirking, then in a blink of an eye, I suddenly find myself on my bed, with Zed on top of me. He removes my clothes very fast, leaving me completely naked. Then he stands above me, staring at my exposed body. And by the look on his face, I can undoubtly say that he is admiring my body.

"Well?" I ask him, "change of mind?" I tease.

He slowly lifts his head to looks at me, his eyes shining bright, "hell no!" he says and finally lowers himself, bringing his hot mouth to my right nipple. I cry out and hold his head, trapping him. He sucks hard on my nipple while his hands roam freely on my body.

"Zed," I pant, "oh Zed!" and moan his name. His hand stops just mere inches from my pussy. He teases me, bringing his fingers to the lips of my pussy and then withdraws. He repeats that like three times, fuck I can't stand this, "Zed stop teasing," I meant to sound serious and angry but my voice comes out a whisper, full of desperation. Oh lucky me!

Then he does stop teasing, withdrawing his hand and raises his head, "what do you want me to do!" his voice is more deeper and huskier than ever. I don't answer him, I just stare at his beautiful face, "sweetheart, tell me what you want," gosh, how can I when it's harder to speak with him being this seductive. Instead I bite my lower lip and slowly bring my hand to his stomach. Then I lower it all the while still looking at him, then without warning I touch his dick through his trouser, pressing hard. Which earns me a groan, his breath becomes laboured.

"I want this," I whisper and massage through his pants.

"Fuck!" he exclaims. Then he kisses me roughly, "you've taken away the little control I had Bella," he grunts.

I smirk, "I don't want you to control yourself Zed," I tease his dick. And he looses it. He traps my both hands above my head with his free hand, while his other hand struggles with his zipper, "you know I can help with that," I try to tease him. But he doesn't smile, his face becomes more serious.

"Are you sure about this," ah, now he remembers how a gentleman acts. Too late for that I think.

"Just fuck me!" I growl. He stands, shrugging off his pants and just as fast he lowers his body to mine, smashing his lips on mine. I don't even get to see his dick. But soon enough I feel it, on my stomach. Then I feel his fingers on my pussy, he stretches me with his fingers, rubbing my wetness all over my pussy. And without alert, his dick enters me, making me gasp. Fuck! He is huge. He is so huge, he can't fit in my pussy. I start panting, my breath getting heavier. What if he hurts me? Fear starts to get to me. Crippling me.

He sees it, "Bella, are you okay?" he asks, concern in his face.

"You're.....you're huge," I manage to say, "I think you're hurting me," I whisper. Dread strikes his face, and now I feel like a fucking idiot for saying that.

"Shit," he withdraws his dick, "sorry I..... I didn't mean to hurt you. I know I'm huge but I never hurt a woman," oh gosh, what have I done, "I think I got carried away, sorry," he is about to stand.

I grab him, "don't leave," he turns to me looking confused, "please, lets try again" I try a desperate note.

"But......"

I interrupt him, "if you really hurt me then I will tell you to stop. Besides it's not like I'm a virgin or anything," I grimace at my outburst.

But Zed just smiles and says, "I promise I won't hurt you, trust me." I simply smile back and nod at him. And he took the reign. He kisses me again, our tongues entangle, our kiss getting more heated. And I don't hold back, giving him everything.

Like he promised, Zed doesn't hurt me. He goes gentle with me. He prepares me mentally and physically. He plays with my clit making me go wild with need. When he thinks that I'm ready, he slowly enters me, inch after inch. Gosh, he is so conscious.

He begins to thrust, slow, gentle and he is holding back. Even his dick is not fully in. And he doesn't look at me.

"Zed," I call him.

He goes stiff, stops and looks at me alerted, "did I hurt you?" he asks. And now I feel like a total bitch.

I touch his face, "it's not that. But you're holding back. I don't want you to hold back." I stare at him, "I want you to fuck me, hard." There, I've said it. He closes his eyes take a deep breath, and when he opens them, they don't look restrained again. With one thrust, he settles deep inside me, I gasp. I feel so full, and so out of breath. Then he begins to move, at first in a slower pace. Then his movement change and get fast. With each thrust, he gets deep, deeper inside me, stretching me wide. Fuck, it feels nice.

"Oh God!" I gasp. I've never been fucked like this, ever! This guy knows what he's doing. "More," I moan out. Zed pulls out, I whimper thinking that he might be stopping. But mew I was wrong. He thrusts again deeper, knocking out my breath. "Oh....!" he pulls out again and thrusts in. Then he starts to move again, faster and harder. And all I manage are more gasps.

"Like this," fuck yeah. His hands grasp my breasts and play with them. He kisses me hard and when he leaves my lips, I just pant. Then he sucks my nipples, one after another, rolling his tongue on my nipple.

"Oh yes!" I cry out. I'm getting closer to climax, "harder," my hands go behind his back, my nails dig into his skin, "Zed....... oh fuck," he pumps faster and harder, "oh shit I'm coming," he kisses me when I feel myself climaxing, hard. But he doesn't stop, he fucks me a bit more faster and I can feel him getting bigger in my pussy. His breath becomes laboured, he pants hard and groans.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cums. I can feel it inside me. Hot and wanton. Then he collapses beside me, breathing hard.

I turn and watch him, his eyes are closed, his hair has fallen on his forehead. Automatically, I reach out and brush them back. He opens his eyes and they land on me. He searches my face for several minutes but I guess he sees nothing.

"I didn't come here to fuck you," he speaks very low, I wouldn't have heard it if I wasn't paying attention.

I sigh, "yet you did," I tease him but I guess he doesn't get it. "Don't worry it's okay." I try explaining to him.

But he presses on, "no it's not! I shouldn't have......"

I stop him, "finish that sentence and I'll be kicking your ass," I mean what is wrong with him. Is this what he says after the great sex we had?

He stands, "you don't understand Bella, I really shouldn't have fucked you," oh, no, no, no, no, "kissing you was one thing, but fucking you?" shit, he walks to his pants and start wearing them. Leaving his fine ass on full display. I now realize that he hadn't even bother to remove his shirt! Was it because he knew he'll be leaving soon after he finishes his business? He goes on speaking but I'm not even listening to him. Was I just one of his many casuals? That he'll soon forget after he fucked? So it was a wastage of his precious time if he undressed properly and fuck me? Gosh, how naive was I. My heart squeezes out, hurt fills me in.

"Bella," he snaps, "are you even listening to me?" I flick my eyes to his.

"You didn't remove your shirt," I whisper.

He frowns, "what?" as if he didn't understand me.

"You didn't remove your shirt," I repeat more loudly, "why? Because you thought the sooner you're done you'll be running away?" now I'm angry, "was I just one of your many casuals?"

He stares at me like I'm a fucking alien, then he speaks softly, "we never really discussed the status of our little adventure," his jaw ticks, "but I never said I'll be marrying you either!" fuck him! Of course I know that, but him saying it hurts, a lot. But he is not done yet, "and yes, I'm a casual type, so consider that we're done here." He finishes dressing up, picks his things and walk to the door, and then adds, "I'm sorry, but I am not entirely to blame for what happened today." And he walks away.

The click of my front door is like a slap to my face. Shit, now I feel like a bitch, used bitch. Why did I let him do that to me. And like he said, he is not entirely at fault, I let lust blind me. And this is my reward. Fuck! he didn't even use condom!

I don't even realize that I'm crying, until a tear falls on my lap. Oh fuck you Zed. No man has ever made me cry but he managed it without a struggle. And that is after the best sex he gave me, fuck, fuck. Unable to control myself any longer, I hug myself and cry louder. Thank God I'm home alone. Damn you Hailey for interfering in my affairs when you swore not to. I hate her. I don't want to see her anymore. And now I feel like I have no one by my side.

ZED

Shit, shit, shit, shit. What have I done. I throw a punch in the air. I'm more sensible than that. I should not have let lust lead me on. Now look what I've done, to her, Bella. I saw hurt in her eyes. I saw humiliation, betrayal. Fuck. Today I really regret what I've done to her. Shame is my new name from today onwards.

I've been staring at my beer for a while now, I don't even feel like drinking. I sigh, for the hundredth time in five minutes that I've been here.

"You know, you can just go home and sleep on it." Nick comments, "you're scaring the customers, man."

"Is he now," this one comes from the one fool who just doesn't learn. I smile, first time after a very long day I had. Yes, now this is just what I need to make me feel better. I stand. Nick becomes alert.

"Zed, don't do this," he tries to stop me. But I don't listen. Not when I have a living punching bag here, beckoning for me.

My nemesis, Jake scoffs, "what, you gonna beat me up or something?" he sneers.

I smirk, "hell yeah," I grab his shirt and about to punch him. But Nick stops me again.

"Zed, people are watching," I look around, and see that it is true. Shit, I don't want to create a scene at my bar. But no worries I still have like a thousand places where I can teach this motherfucker a lesson he'll never forget.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

563 10 27
He pulls me closer to him and stares at me as if he wanted to express everything he wanted to. He holds my waist, moves his soft hands on my body, gr...
91 6 15
She's a Kathak dancer. He's a football player. She's in the top position for her Kathak classes. He's the captain of the football team. They're both...
25.2K 1.1K 8
He was handsome... lovely ... crazy...happy go lucky guy who has no other useful job but brainy... and then he met her and he fell in love... well lo...
39 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...