PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

bajishairband tarafından

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... Daha Fazla

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

Mom

817 29 3
bajishairband tarafından

'I need to talk to him '

'But how? '

'He is not picking up my calls neither he is at home whenever I visit him'

You slapped your both cheeks  

'It's not time to think about this y/n...you should talk to him'

You started running towards his house... You rang the bell and his mother opened the door...

'y/n chan...its been so long since I saw you ...come in'

'I need to talk to baji-san...is he home? '

She saw your little figure  panting from running all the way here... You were literally covered in sweat from running

'No he is not home yet bu-'

'Do you know where he is right now mom'

You said in heat of the moment without even realising but when she heard the last word she suddenly burst into tears... When you saw her you got even more panicked what did I just do...i made cry... Am so horrible... Baji San will never forgive me now...

You don't know what to do  panicking from her crying ... She calmed down after a while... She then insisted you to come inside... You went in with her

You both sat down and she told you about everything she know...

'Keisuke is acting really different since last two weeks... I don't know what happened suddenly but he has been coming home late  and avoiding me.. And everytime I ask him about it he just ignore me and says it's nothing...'

You were just looking down when she told you about it... As she continued   ...

'I know it's something related to his gang ... '

'No it's not like that... We just got into some fights that's it'
You don't wanted to make her worried so you lied while scratching your head and nervously laughing...

'Y/n chan you don't have to lie to me...i know about it ' she said while grinning...

You looked down in embarrassment because she caught your lie...

'He has been always like this.. Doing reckless things for his gangs and friends... I punished him several times but he didn't listen to me ... '

She paused  and took a deep sigh while continuing...

'But seems like he is happy whenever he is doing so... '
She smiled while looking up...

'Y/n chan you came all the here for him..You were really worried about him right? '

'Umm no it's nothing like that I just wanted to see him' you said while rubbing your head  and she caught you lie again... She smiled and said...

'Please stay by his side forever'
You looked at her and she was smiling towards you...you were flustered but then suddenly looked towards in the eyes and said

'I promise... '

'I will look forward to it'
She said while smiling with closed eyes...

She then bought an album and showed you some pics of baji his childhood pics awwww baby baji is literally the cutest thing. .. She went to the kitchen for a while and you suddenly clicked a picture from your phone and smiled looking at it...
(I can't explain kazutora and chifuyu in the pic so that's why just go with the flow... But aren't they too cutee and precious)

'Oh they all look so cute in this one?'

His  mom was behind you while her neck was resting your shoulder ...
You jumped from your position .. Your face all red... While she laughed...

'It's okay y/n chan...you can click as many pics as you want... '

While she continued showing you his picture and you both laughed while looking at it... It feels good talking to her..you don't spend much time with your mama because she is busy so it felt like a motherly bond with her..

'And this pic when he got wounded from fighting. This boy never fail to worry me' she said while putting her hand on her forehead...when you saw that pic a tint of red blush appeared on your face he looked really cute on this one... And her mom noticed it... She smiled when she saw you like that

It's 8:00 pm already and baji is not home... You  both got really worried... His mother asked you stay here tonight but you politely declined because your mom is not home today so you can't leave the house... She got upset but then understood your position...

'You stood up and then thanked her '

You also apologized for your rude behaviour earlier...

'Am sorry I said something rude earlier'

'Rude earlier?'
She has no idea what you are talking about..

'I mean I said something mean earlier in heat of the moment and you cried because of it am sorry for it'

'Wait y/n you didn't remember what you said that time'

You looked down in embarrassment still don't know what you said... She laughed seeing you like that how can a person forget something which happened a couple hours ago..

'Well it's because you called me mom'
She said while passing a grin... You haven't processed the fact about what she just said... Mom mom  mom mom...

Trying to remember what you said that time....

'No he is not home yet but-'

'Do you know where he is right now  MOM'

MOM MOM MOM....

Your face turned red while your eyes started circling smoke coming out from your head... She saw you and started laughing....

'Am sorry... Am sorry x10'

'Why are you apologizing... I really loved it... Call me mom from right on..kay? '

She said while coming closer to your face and passing a grin... You looked down blushing a bit and said...

'Ummm if you don't mind mo m mom...'

her eyes widened and she smiled...

'you are like my daughter anyways so why not...well wait you are my daughter '
You blushed really hard... And she was smiling while looking at you thinking... She is really a nice girl how did keisuke even  pulled her up...

You left while waving her good bye...
When you went home it was dark as usual...

You went inside your room sat down on your bed thinking about baji...

What should you do now.. You started remembering about everything he did for you and suddenly distanced himself...

'what should I do? What should I do? What should I do? Baji San is really doing this but why'

You fall down on your bed looking up at the ceiling

' what would you do if you were here yumemi'

On your thoughts you didn't realised that you felt asleep....

....

......

.....

You woke up and saw a familiar place ... Rooftop again...

'Yumemi? '

'Hoi hoi am here'
She grinned towards you she was busy eating her lunch... You sighed and then took out your lunch box

'So you crying again in your dreams why though? ' she asked... You gave it a thought and said

'I can't remember...i always forget about it...'

'Then try to remember...' she said while passing a grin... Your mouth was open and you bit your lower lip...

'... Seems like there is someone I really care about but I don't know why they are avoiding me '

'Huh who is this someone?'

'I don't know I can't remember but they are really important to me'

'Huh! What are you saying? '
She paused and then turned towards you and looked you in the eyes

'If they are really important to you... How can you forget about them'

'I'

Suddenly your head started hurting like hell you fall down groaning in pain and she stood up nearing  her  distance near the railing...

'Where are you going yumemi? '

'Talk to him y/n'
You turned around to see yumemi she was so no longer there you woke up from your dream sweating again... still can't able to do anything your body was paralized... It is a sleep paralysis... You are use to it... You closed your eyes because at this time you really need to maintain your calm or else the hallucinations will take the best of you after a while it went away...

You were too tired and fall back to sleep once again..you woke up  thinking about that dream... Those dream were always there... Its always like this... Your body was paralized everytime you tried to help her and your head started hurting like hell... And why is this that you can't remember anything...

It seems like you can't move on...

You got up and called chifuyu... He told you that he is with takemitcchy ..wait were they friends?... It surprised you takemitcchy hmm... What are they thinking... They ensured you that everything is fine and they are planning on something ...so you don't have to worry ...as if I won't... You hung up the phone and got fresh... It's evening already you got out and went to the park and sat down on the swing... Started remembering the day of festival when he came running for you and lifted you... But now he is avoiding you...you started remembering what yumemi said in your last dream ...

You took out your phone and stared  it ..gathering the courage to call baji but he will not pickup again... What should I do?... But there is no harm trying though...You gulped and then finally decided to call him... And he did actually picked up the call wait what..

'Hello?' He said...

'Baa baaji san'

'Yes y/n what is it' he asked...

What is it? ... Isn't he aware of what I want to talk about... Isn't it obvious.. You thought to yourself..

'Umm nothing special'

'Okay I will hungup then'

'Wait baji san'

'Yah? '

'Umm he haven't been talking lately so I thought that if you don't mind can we meet?'
You literally took all you courage when you said that... He paused for a while and said...

'Umm am sorry am busy so I cant'

You went quite... Your throat was hurting...

'It's okay baji San... I will wait '

'Wa-'

You hunged up the phone.. And tried to smile... You can't get weak now ... I know he don't want to talk to me but I want to and I have to ... So I will make him... He is busy so I will wait for him... I still have so many questions that I wanted to ask...

You got up from your place and went near his house... You don't want to cause any trouble to her mom making her worried so you waited outside his apartment... (Well more specifically on the bench outside the apartment) ... It's already too late.. You were feeling cold and hungry already...but you can't leave now...

I already came this far and today I will talk to him.. You warmed your hands while rubbing them together its 10:30 already and still no sign of baji... Where is he? ...is he usually coming home this late? No wonder mom was worried about him... you slapped yourself because your stomach just growled...

You didn't ate anything since yesterday ...hahaha even though you  baji san asked you to never skip your meals...you were literally cold hungry and tired at this point well what worse can happen... Yes it can afterall it's your luck which we are talking about... Suddenly it started pouring...

'Rain but it's not even rainy season...'

But still didn't bother to get up from the bench... If today I will leave I don't know if I will even be able to talk to him after wards... I can't leave now... You were busy on your thoughts and suddenly a voice interuppted it...

' what are you doing here? '

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.2K 766 27
what if i told you that i've fallen? and i like the way you say my name? . "i didn't really mind it! don't feel too bad." ☆ a story wherein mitsuya l...
19K 597 13
"I wanna sing a song That'll be just ours" Harper Tate DONE Cover by @moonylvrr
149K 3.3K 39
!This fanfiction doesn't conect to the anime! ⚠️Also I do not own any of the characters in this fiction⚠️ . .
4.3K 171 15
,, A woman's desire for revenge outlasts all her other emotions. '' - were the words of Cyril Connolly, but in this story, it goes differently. - Dun...