TAKE ME BACK TO THE NIGHT I C...

By DracoPotter014

Montgomery De La Cruz wakes up on the pavement one night, with a horrendous pain, like a jabbed wound in the... More

WARNING
The night it all started
First day back
30th September-Bryce's party.
The mistake I won't make again-Friday 19th April.
Your safe in my hands-The note.
I said, leave him alone
Hannah's secret.
Keep close to me.
Opposites attract.
Falling deeper for you.
The truth could kill us both.
"I said back off!"
A fathers love for their son.

Caught in a love triangle.

221 6 1
By DracoPotter014

There I was standing over Taylor and Kenneth, trying to keep Tyler safe. My secret was out. I had come out, even though I knew my father was going to be disappointed in me, I wanted to be myself and only when I told the truth was when I was myself truly.

I helped Tyler walk out of the Liberty high school front doors and drove him home. Tyler got out of the car and the just stared at me. I knew he had questions, but he just smiled at me and nodded at me. I was quite confused of what he was meaning, but I kind of got the just. 

 Driving myself home I only noticed that there was one thing that I had not yet done, which made me feel much more better about myself, because I knew I would be able to tell him when we met. That person was Winston Williams.

I met Winston at a Hillcrest party, which Bryce invited me to. It was not really my kind of scene, to many posh kids. Although, the only parties I had been to where either Bryce's or one of Jessica Davies parties and we all know how that turned out.

Knowing that Bryce and I was not friend's anymore, I knew that he wouldn't invite me. However, I had a better friend to take with me and I would be able to help him get more friends, maybe even a girlfriend. That  was Tyler.

I messaged him that night telling him about this cool party and I thought that we should go together. Tyler was hesitant at first, which I kind of saw that coming. 

However, following the conversation and me also dropping the bombshell that it was a party for photographers, I know sneaky lie, but I really wanted to see Winston and tell him how I felt or maybe that was going to change as the feelings had grown deeper for Tyler, even though I knew he was not gay. 

A few weeks past and we finally went to the party. I looked all around for Winston, but I couldn't find him anywhere. It got quite late and I am not going to lie, I had a bit to many drinks and Tyler had to keep picking me up off the floor every once in a while. 

I told Tyler I had to go to the bathroom so he guided me upstairs and opened a white door which we then found out was occupied by a boy with black curl locks for hair, a royal blue jumper and a pair of white trousers. 

I could smell his aftershave as I walked into the room and I then knew exactly who it was after my eyes had stopped their fuzziness of alcohol hitting my head. It was Winston Williams. I had found him. 

Tyler had know clue what was going on bless him, so I told him I would be down in a second, I just had to use the toilet. Tyler went downstairs and started my jeep up, which I took that he was going to be driving me home as I was to intoxicated with alcohol to drive us both safely home.

"Hey." Winston spoke to me. I knew he didn't have a clue who I was, but I knew who he was. I couldn't forget him. We talked for ages, but then after twenty minutes Tyler came back upstairs to make sure I was okay and then I said my goodbyes to Winston and Tyler drove me safely home and the walked back to his house.

I did kind of feel bad making him walk back in the dark, but he said he needed new pictures of some night forest animals so I just let him get on with whatever he needed to do as I did not want to question any of what he had just told me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...