๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ.๐ซ

By Tomriddleprincess

"Olivia,wrists,now!" I shook my head,tears going down my cheeks. He took my hand aggressively and lift my sle... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Charcters #2
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

414 10 0
By Tomriddleprincess

His friend
⚠️warning- sexual content

This morning,I woke up to coldness,did Tom leave. I sat up,rubbing my eyes,seeing a note on the drawer next to me.

Good morning baby!
I went to pick up my friend up,I'll be back soon.
I left some pancakes for you in the kitchen :)

I smiled to myself,getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom,doing my business,and brushing my teeth,walking downstairs,seeing those two assholes,eating my pancakes,"hey!,those are mine!" I slapped both of their heads,"ohhh,I really wondered why there was a note saying,belongs to Olivia" Mattheo said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes,walking to the fridge,taking out an orange juice,"hi!" I heard Tom calling from the door. He came into the kitchen,"hi baby" he pecked my lips,"hi" he smiled,"why aren't you eating" I pointed at Mattheo and Theo,"those fuckers ate my breakfast" I glared at them,"I literally told you not to eat those" Tom said to the boys,holding my waist,"since when do I listen to you" Tom rolled his eyes,sighing.

"Olivia,meet,Liam" he gave me a small wave,"hi" I mumbled,"I'm going to see Leo today" Tom frowned,"he doesn't feel very well,and Aurora is visiting her family" he nodded,"when are you going" I looked at the clock on the wall,"in an hour or something" he nodded,"'sup fucker" Liam leaned against Mattheo,"same thing" Mattheo shrugged,giving him a 'dude hug'.

"Still hanging out with this asshole,I see" he looked at Theo,"I can't b-" Liam interrupted Mattheo,"oh I wasn't talking to you" Theo just chuckled. Mattheo clicked his tongue,pushing Liam off of him,making him laugh,"so,you're the girl" he smirked at me,looking at me up and down,"do that look again,see what happens" Tom glared at him,grabbing my waist harshly.

I wrapped my hand around his,reminding him that I'm his. And only his,"alright chill,since when are you this protective" Liam frowned,"over me,since we kissed,over Sadie,I have no god damn idea" Tom clicked his tongue,"since I claimed you as mine,same thing about Sadie" he pecked my cheek,"when did that happened" I looked at him questionably,"when I first saw you smiling" I chuckled slightly.

"Do you want me to make you anything" I shook my head,"I'll just eat some cornflakes" he frowned,"it's not a breakfast" I smiled sarcastically,"it's depends on who you're asking,besides,me and Leo are going to eat anyways" he chuckled,"but I wanted you to meet Liam" he pouted,"awwww" Liam said sarcastically,"did Tommy become a softie for a girl again".

Tom clicked his tongue,shoving his shoulder,"shut the fuck up" I giggled,"well,you were a softie for Sadie" Liam shrugged,"not behind closed doors" my eyes widened open,choking on my own air,"you okay?" Tom frowned,"yes" he chuckled,"you know I'm right" he whispered in my ear,so only I could read,making me look at him,biting my lip slightly,making him clear his throat,and rub himself through his pants.

"I'm gonna get ready,I'll be right back" I pecked Toms lips,going upstairs to my room,I wore a dark green sweatpants,with a dark blue jumper,and a high black Converse,I straight my hair a bit,making him look longer.

I walked back downstairs,seeing Tom making something,"what are you doing" I asked him,"making you something to eat" I clicked my tongue,"I told you I'm going to have breakfast with Leo" he turned to look at me,"and I'm saying I don't care" I rolled my eyes,walking to one of the chairs next to Mattheo,ruffling his hair,as his head fell on his hands.

"Wanna piss off Tom?" He mumbled,so only I could hear,"always" he lift his head up,"play with my hair" I frowned,"it'll piss him off,just do it" he took my hand and put it on his hair,"just move it,I don't know" I rolled my eyes,starting to move my hands around his curls.

Tom turned around,putting another plate in front of me,anger and jealousy plastered all over his face,he caught my hand,taking it off of Mattheos hair,I frowned,"I'm the only one you're allowed to played with his curls" I giggled,"told ya" Mattheo lift his head,"hey,I'm gonna go,I'll see you tomorrow" Theo got up,"I'll send you a massage later" he whispered in my ear,he gave Mattheo a pat on the back,leaving the house.

Oh right,it's Saturday,he gave me a smirk,and I gave him a small nod.

I turned back to Tom,"I told you,you don't need to make those,but you have to be such a stubborn" I gave him a small peck on the lips,"I'll see you tonight" I smiled at him,as he brought me into another kiss,"okay" he gave me a kiss on the forehead,I walked up to my room,taking my skateboard.

"Bye Mattheo,bye.....Liam" that was his name,right?,"bye Tommy" before he could react,I ran out the door. I appeared myself at my house,or mansion,whatever you want to call,for me it's small and comfortable.

I took my key out of my pocket,opening the door,"Leo,you there" I walked inside the house,seeing my older brother snoring on the black couch,"Leo" I walked closer to him,moving his hair out of his face,"Oli?" He said in a tired voice,"hi" I giggled,"hi princess" he turned around to look at me,"sorry I woke you up" I crouched in front of him,"it's okay" he bopped my nose,making me giggle.

"Are you feeling better" I put my hand on his forehead,"yes actually,but a bit cold,and you know,sneezing,coughing,the usual stuff" he sat up,"there's a soup in the kitchen,Rory told me to eat it exactly at 5pm" he rolled his eyes,"you do have a bit fever,want me to make you a tea" he clicked his tongue,"just because I'm sick" Leo hates to admit he likes to drink tea,and that he loves the tea I make.

I kissed his forehead,walking to the kitchen,I open the cups cabinet,taking 'Leo's cup',all of us have,or....or had a special mug that he always drank his tea or coffee. I took a teapot,a lemon,and honey,making his tea.

I walked back to the living room,handing him the mug,"thank you,princess" he kissed my cheek,I took off my shoes,sitting in front of him,"so,what's up with the Riddles" I shrugged,"nothing new,why" he shrugged,"I don't know,do they bother you" I shook my head,"I got pretty close to them,and I'm coming out of my room" I didn't know how to tell him I was almost dating one of them,and sleeping with him at the same bed,and we fucked a couple of times.

He smiled,"you know,I can always come over and be with you" I nodded,"I didn't eat breakfast,you hungry" he nodded,"come on,where are your crutches" he pointed on the couch next to him.

I helped him get up,handing him the crutches,we walked to the kitchen,well most currently,I walked,Leo limped,"avocado toasts?" He sat on one of the bar chairs,"yeah sure" he smiled making me smile back,"when is Aurora coming back?" I took four pieces of bread from one of the food cabinets,"I think two days,it's her fathers birthday" I nodded.

It feels hard,I can feel my moms cookies scent,my dad whistling in the morning,I took in a deep shaky breath,relaxing myself,"you okay,princess?" Leo probably notice I'm tense,"yeah,just....thinking" I turned around,giving him a reassuring smile,which he returned.

"Nana said she would come,she want to check up on me" I smiled,I haven't seen my grandma in such a long time,we're calling her nana cause she insists we will,so I already know it's my moms mom,Athena.

I made me and Leo's toasts,cutting some vegetables,cause why not,I made boiled eggs,to put on the avocado,cause both me and Leo loves it,we started eating,and than there was a knock on the door,"I'll be right back" Leo nodded,continuing on eating his toasts.

I walked to the door,opening it,revealing a small woman,with a huge smile on her face,and my moms blue eyes,"nana!" I greeted,my smile growing,"oh Oli dear,I didn't know you were here" she gestured to me with a hug,"Leo asked me to come,cause Aurora is visiting her family" I kissed her cheek,"oh where is my messy grandson" I giggled,"eating" I moved away from the door,letting her come inside.

"Leo?" My grandmother called out,"I'm here,nana" she walked inside the kitchen,"hey" he smiled,she attacked him with kisses and hugs,she hasn't seen him in what,three years,because of the drug rehab,and my parents didn't want her to come out of the house because it was too dangerous,"I love you too" she giggled,"do you want me to make you one,nana" I pointed at the food,"oh no,dear,thank you" I nodded,sitting on my chair.

"Does he have a fever" I nodded,"I'm right here,though" my grandma ignored him,putting her hand on his forehead,"did you make him tea" I nodded,"and he actually drank it" she smiled,"good boy" she slapped his cheek,making him roll his eyes.

"How are you doing" she asked me,"processing" I gave her a small smile,making her take my hand in hers,and rub it softly,"can we not talk about this,please" I whispered,Leo rubbed my grandmas back,making her nod softly,"of course darling,I don't want either" I smiled.

"Does the Riddle boys treat you good" I nodded,"I started to open up for a bit" she nodded,"you know everything you need,I'm right here" I nodded again,"thank you,nana" she kissed my temples,"when do you need to eat the soup" she asked Leo,"5pm" she nodded,"you can leave if you want,darling,I can look after him" I shook my head,"I want to be with him,for a bit" she nodded.

"I'm going to see what a mess you did around the house" she got up,"I'm not that messy" Leo complained" she chuckled,"of course not" I giggled,and he sent me a glare,"come on,let's watch a movie" he smiled,rolling his eyes.

We walked to the living room,laying together on the sofa,his hand around my waist,making me let out a small smile. We watched the movie,half way trough it,I heard Leo snores slightly,I turned around,seeing my brother sleeping peacefully.

I felt my phone buzzing,I looked at it,seeing Theo sent me a massage.

"Hey,can you come over now?"

"I see someone is very horny"

"Oh shut up"

"I'll be there in a few"
Read 14:35

"Nana!" I slightly moved Leo's hand off of me,kissing his cheek,"yes dear?" She came into my view,"I'm going to leave,a friend is waiting for me,I'll come back later" she smiled,and nodded,"have fun" I got up to the door,"thank you,love you!" I shouted to her,"love you too".

I ran back to Leo,kissing his cheek once again,and leaving to house. Theo sent me his address,and I appeared myself to his house.

"Is your dad home?" I sent him a massage.

"No,I'm coming just a second".

And there he was,opening the door for me,"hi" I greeted,"hi" he greeted back,we both chuckled from awkwardness,"are we just.....getting straight to business,or like-" I stopped him,"I think we should get straight to business".

"Oh,okay" he wrapped his hand around my waist,and the other hand on my cheek,bringing my lips into a passionate kiss,meanwhile the kiss,we walked inside the house,Theo slamming it shut as we got inside,slamming me against it.

Our lips moving in sync,his tongue rubbing my bottom lip,making me moan softly into the kiss,taking this as a chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth,he held my hips,"jump" he mutter into the kiss,and I did,wrapping my legs around his torso.

He walked over to the couch,laying me gently on it,getting on top of me,we started to take each other's clothes off,me starting with his shirt,while he took off my pants,he went down to kiss my neck,making me moan softly,I lift my hands up,letting him take my jumper off,he unclipped my bra,unbuckling his belt.

He ripped off my panties,taking off his boxers,"tell me if you want me to stop" I nodded,and he pushed his dick inside me,making me let out a moan,him letting out a growl.

He started to move in and out,starting with a slow pace,letting me adjust for his size,he started to go faster,making me moan louder,"shit" he mutter,letting out a small moan,"so fucking tight" I moaned louder,"h-harder" I breathed out,he obeyed,going faster and harder,making my thighs shake.

He pulled out,turning me around,making me confused,until I felt him slipping inside me from behind,making me moan loudly,"oh my god" I moaned out,as I felt the familiar knot in my stomach,"T-Theo I'm c-close"I breathed out,he started to go harder,sending me to the edge,"I-I'm c-cumming" I stuttered,barely able to speak,"cum" he whispered in my ear.

I released my orgasm,but Theo didn't stop his pace,he continue thrusting into me,getting me closer to another orgasm,"fucking hell" he groaned,"I-I'm close a-again" son of a bitch,he made me cum,twice,"so do I" he growled,I came again,hard,and he did after me,releasing inside of me,"oh my god" I said through heavy breaths.

He pulled out of me,collapsing on my back,breathing heavily,"that was so good" he mumbled,I chuckled,"you're sticky,get off of me" he laughed,getting off of me,"I'll be right back" I took my wand,walking to the bathroom,I did the spell,that won't get me pregnant,I don't want a little Theo inside my stomach.

I walked back to the living room,"umm,so I'm gonna go" I put my clothes back on,"talk to me" I smiled at him,"you know I will" he put his boxers on,he stood in front of me,crossing his arms,there was an awkward silence between us,until he pulled me into a hug,making me giggle,"I'll send you a massage" I nodded.

He walked me to the door,"bye" he smiled,"bye" I walked out the door,and he closed it behind me.

If Tom will find out,I'm going to fucking die,along with Theo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995 55 12
"It's very confusing being your friend..." Mattheo said embarrassed. "So, instead of doing something foolish I did this... " "What do you mean, 'so...
152K 3K 49
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ sสœแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด…, ส™แดแด›สœ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡แด า“ส€แดแด แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜sษชษดษข, แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ า“แด€แด„แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดœษดษขส€ส า“แดส€ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€. โ€ข...
1.9M 26.8K 200
[ COMPLETED ] - tom marvolo riddle - some nsfw/smut - preferences - imagines - gifs ยฐ requests closed ยฐ ยฉ ttwttw 2019
491K 11.8K 17
"Promise me, Cindria! Please!" Tom pleaded, now gripping my arms in a vice-like a grip. "I won't, I won't promise something when I know I'm going to...