Race To Her

By inkandanalysis

Get ready to experience the adrenaline-fueled double life of Elisha Mikazuki Greil, the owner of a quaint cof... More

Author's Note
I. A Year And A Half
II. Midnight
III. Mina
IV. One Step At A Time
V. Justin
VI. Again
VII. Uncle Nick
VIII. Almost
IX. Danger
X. Meeting Them
XI. Nuisance
XII. Jealousy, Jealousy
XIII. Party I
XIV. Party II
XV. Message
XVI. Two More
XVII. Truth
XVIII. Caught
XIX. Pain
XXI. Acquaintance
XXII. Jackson
XXIII. Glimpse
XXIV. Reunite
XXV. Attempt
XXVI. Back To Them
XXVII. Dream
XXVIII. Escape
XXIX. Story I
XXX. Story II
XXXI. Tranquility
XXXII. Madness
XXXIII. End
Extra
Author's Note

XX. Stray

4.3K 129 13
By inkandanalysis

NATASHA POV

Standing outside the interrogation room of Aro - Elisha's father, Steve, Tony, Clint, Thor, and Loki beside me, observing him as he sat on a metal chair hands securely cuffed on both sides of the chair.

"I'm going in." Loki volunteered which earned a series of disapproval from us. 

"You'll just lose your patience with him brother. I suggest Lady Natasha interrogate him." Thor said, his arms crossing across his chest.

"Do you have little trust in me brother?" Loki asked, facing Thor. 

"We actually do." Tony answered, earning a look from Loki shrugging his shoulder popping some blueberry nuts on his mouth.

Exhaling a breath, calming myself as Loki and Tony continue to bicker at each other, "Men." I mumbled.

"Not all of us." Steve said, standing beside me, earning a smirk from me.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked, eyebrow raising as my smirk widened.

"You know what Romanoff." He said, a warning in his tone, a soft laugh erupted from me.

Shaking my head Aro coughed, earning our attention. Blood came out from him as he continued to cough hard and seconds later, a laugh erupted from him, "There goes Psycho Dracula." Tony commented.

"I'm going in." I announced, Steve nodded, walking towards the cell a hiss sounded as the door lifted, Aro looked up a smirk on his bloody lips, spitting the blood, "Ah, look who decided to visit me, Black Widow in flesh." He said, mockingly.

"Where is she?" I asked him, smirk on his lips, sitting in front of him, he continued to stare at me a smirk plastered on his face.

"You'll answer me or I'll wipe that smirk out of your face." I said, a laugh erupted from him as he looked up.

"Ah, there we go so impatient, darling." He teased.

Exhaling a breath, "What did you do to her?" I asked again as we continue to stare at each other, "Did you torture her?" I added, silence engulfed the room.

"Have you ever loved her?" I asked, earning his attention, "Did you regret not doing everything you could to save your soulmate?" I continued, "Do you even care for her? Did you do that to Elisha because you're blaming yourself for everything - for not saving her, for not doing enough for her, not enough to let her live." I stated.

A loud thud sounded as he forcefully pulled his hands, looking at me furiously, "You have no right to spout such nonsense, you're not there when everything happened. You never saw the look on her eyes whenever she's in pain, when she said her goodbye, when she took her last breath. You don't know anything, woman. I did everything I could to save her, sold and gave everything I could just to save her." He said, enraged.

"I would do no harm to my daughters, especially my luna. I already know Mina has some powers and will only take a series of experiments for my luna to accept the serum. I was successful not until you pathetic creatures ruined my moment, our moment, now my luna is out there wandering on her own." He added.

"So you don't know where she is." I said, looking at him, "What happened?" I asked, a smirk appeared on his face.

"It would be best for you to find her before HYDRA will do, no one knows what they'll do, Agent Romanoff." He said, mockingly.

"Let's Race to her. Let us see who'll win before she completely loses control over herself." He added, laughing loudly as I exited the room, exhaling a breath.

"What was that?" Tony asked, silence engulfed the room processing what Aro said, Bruce running inside breaking the silence.

"You have to see this." He said, projecting a scene.

ELISHA POV

Opening my eyes and slightly shaking my head to regain some senses. Looking around, I was on a shore, waves gently crashing against my body as I lay on the countless pebbles.

Looking up, it was already nighttime constellations began to form in the night sky as the water came back and forth creating a serene sound. Slowly sitting up, a groan escaped my mouth as my whole body ached.

Running my hand through my wet hair as I tried to remember what happened.

Phaw was sitting beside me looking straight ahead as he said something to the pilot, but my mind was still on what happened earlier.

Who are they?

"...una.. luna... Elisha!" phaw called, jolting at his voice, looking at him as he gently caressed my cheek, worriedly.

"You must have been shocked to see them." He said as my eyebrows furrowed.

"Who are they?" I asked as he shook his head, grasping my hand.

"You don't need to know them." He replied.

"They know me." I said.

"Don't let them fool you, my luna." He answered.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Who?" He replied.

"Mina." I said as his jaw clenched, wincing as his grip tightened.

"You have a daughter aside from me." I said without looking at him, "You lied to me. What did you do to me?" I asked him, "Who are you?" I added as he sighed.

"I'm your father." He said, "And she's your twin." He added.

"My twin?" I mumbled moving away from him, "I have a twin? But how? You said I was your only daughter." I said, looking at him as my voice slightly raised.

"Don't talk to me like that, child." He spat, venomously.

"Or what you'll kill me?" I asked, earning a slap from him. My hand touched my cheek.

"My luna, I didn't mean t-" an alarm sounded interrupting him as the helicopter suddenly swayed.

"What's happening?" phaw asked.

"Something hit us, sire." The pilot replied.

"Then do something." phaw said as he looked at me, "Everything will be alright, my luna." He added.

"Sire, we don't have a choice but to prepare for a crash." The pilot informed us.

Something hit us causing the helicopter to hit the water, losing my consciousness in the process.

The waves must have brought me to the shore.

Sighing as I got up on my feet with difficulties. My body felt like a gelatin, numb and weak. After minutes of steadying myself, I began to search for some dried clothes.

Still light headed feeling extremely tired as I cautiously wandered around searching for some clothes. With some luck, spotting some clothes hanging outside a house. Managing to pick a pair of jeans, a white shirt and a black hoodie. Looking around, spotting a black combat boots, quickly grabbing it as I discarded my wet shoes.

Noticing a bin nearby I then grabbed my wet clothes, throwing it. Putting the hood over my head I started to walk and continued to walk where my feet brought me.

Where am I? Am I still in Thailand?

Hours of walking, seeing the post on the wall releasing a sigh of relief as I was still in Thailand. Looking up as an upbeat sound playing, black and pink neon sign above the door, a bar from the distance can be seen.

Across the streets I noticed some men wearing an all black outfit squinting my eyes as I spotted a logo on their left shoulder - HYDRA.

I was about to march to them, but immediately stopped as uneasiness coursed through me. Looking at them thankful that they didn't notice me yet as I walked in the opposite direction.

Turning at an alley a hand grabbed my arm as my reflexes kicked in, twisting it, locking it behind my eyebrows furrowed noticing it was a man.

"What do you want?" I asked, sternly. 

"Aw, aw, aw. I mean no harm, I was hoping you can help me." He answered as my eyebrow raised, tightening my grip.

"And why should I? Who are you? Who sent you?" I asked.

"Whoa, whoa, stop right there lady just hear me out." He answered, "Let me go first." He added.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"Because-" voices from several girls can be heard from the distance interrupting him, "Ah, shit. I'm so sorry." He said.

"Wha-" my eyes widened as he easily faced me, leaning me against the wall trapping me between his arms.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, looking at him as our eyes met.

"I'll explain later just please help me." He said as he leaned forward, my head pressed against the wall as my breath hitched.

Lowering his head to mine only a few inches and our lips will touch.

"Put your hands on my shoulders." He instructed.

"Why would I?" I asked.

His hand grasp both my arms letting it rest on his shoulders, his other hand snaking on my waist while the other on my nape my eyes widened as he leaned forward our nose touching.

My body froze at the intimacy of our position. Seconds later, a group of girls passed by. "Where is he?" A girl asked, "Let's check there." Another girl said as they passed by us. 

Noticing them gone quickly pushing him away, "What the hell was that?" I asked, angrily.

Putting his hands up, "I'm so sorry, they've been following me throughout the night." He answered.

"And you decided to grab some random person." I said, shaking my head and clicking my tongue in disapproval.

"I'm sorry, okay, how about I treat you. A drink?" He asked as my eyebrow raised.

"I don't drink." I replied looking at him.

"Then let me repay you then." He said.

Should I trust him?

Looking at him as he eagerly waits for my reply, "I need a place to stay tonight." I bluntly said.

His jaw dropped hearing what I said, "W-w-what?" He asked. 

"I said I need a place to stay tonight." I repeated.

"You're not a runaway right?" He asked.

"Of course... not." I replied.

"I should probably go if you don't want to then." I said as I was about to walk away, he grabbed my arm looking at him as I raised my eyebrow.

Quickly letting go of my arm as he cleared his throat, "Okay then just for tonight." He muttered.

"Thank you. I'm Lisa." I said, not saying my real name as he looked at me. 

"I'm Jackson." He answered, reaching out his arm as I accepted it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 15 17
In an effort to conceal herself from the world, Delia meets her old teammate in her favorite coffee shop. Unfortunately she ends up where she tried...
539K 23.1K 38
Steve and the reader have a tumultuous relationship, made worse by his past with Peggy Carter, a traumatic injury with lasting effects, and an unlike...
40.9K 1.2K 22
Veronica has never been a people person but I guess that's normal when your whole family falls apart when you're only eight. Ever since then she's be...
14.4K 619 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...