Bellissima sorella ( beautifu...

By missthang_alyssa18

Y/n is the baby sister of both Rosalyn (roz) and Jennifer Jareau. We're all 6 years apart. I was 6 when I fou... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

101 3 0
By missthang_alyssa18

6 years old y/n

Roz what are you doing " y/n please go away" no roz I love you , you can't leave me. " y/n I love you, you will understand someday why I'm doing this, goodbye y/n tell JJ I love her, now please go."
I walked away, crying in my room. I come out to use the bathroom and that's when I saw roz bleeding. I couldn't stop crying. " y/n what's wrong" I couldn't say anything so I just point to Rosalyn dead body. " ooh roz , let's get you out of here y/n". JJ and went into my room while she called the cops. Our mom didn't care about roz dying under her care.

12 years old y/n

JJ please don't leave me here " y/n I'm go it Georgetown in DC." Please jay your my only sister I have left I can't lose you now " y/n it's college I gotta go, you'll be fine" jay? Don't forget about me " never baby sister." So this is it jay your leaving for college on your 18 birthday. " yea I am" happy birthday jay. " come visit me someday y/n" I will JJ .
" goodbye y/n" goodbye jay.

16 years old y/n

Please James don't do this " ooh come on y/n I know you like this" no I don't. Ever since my mom met you she became nothing but a drunk / drug addicted. And everyone night I go throw yell because of you. You done nothing but sexually assaulted/ abused me . I can't wait to get out of here. " shut up and your going to take all of me, ahhh fuck y/n" once James left I'll cut myself. Shit no I can't leave JJ. I started cutting myself since i was 12 right after JJ left and it brought Back memories of roz so that night I cry myself to sleep.

18 years old y/n

I'm y/n Jareau and I'm captain of both soccer and cheer team. As my senior year come to an end I can't wait to leave rosewoods . " hey y/n have you hard anything from Georgetown" Allison said no not yet . " why Georgetown y/n" Emily said " Em don't you remember" Spencer said " y/n want to go to Georgetown because her sister JJ went there and y/n want to get away from her mom and James" aria said " besides if y/n goes to Georgetown we can visit her in dc" Hannah said " I'm also going to Georgetown too" mona said. Yes come and visit please and thanks guys you save me form explaining it again. " sorry y/n" it's okay Em . Who's ready to graduate bitches " yes" they all said.

" Y/n Jareau who got into Georgetown as of this morning." Ahhh I got in " you got in" they all said. " when you leave" Allison said " probably as soon as possible" aria said " but your coming to my party" mona said " yes please come" Hannah said " guys let her be" Spencer said "y/n?" Em said . Guys if I stay James just going to beat me up I can't stay longer I already packed one back to leave today if I got in or not I'm leaving today. " we miss you" Em said I'll text you all. I got get my bag from home. " what's if jame is home" aria said hey normally passed out by now.

I got home and got my bag and throw it out the window. " where you going" James said out with my friend. " not without your graduation gift" James said. James pushed me on the bed while he unzipped his pants and forced himself inside me. I tried fighting off but he hit me, giving me a black eye. And a bleeding lip. After he cum inside me He burned my stomach with cigarette he raped my shirt I had on leaving me in a bra. Once he was done I put on zipped up sweater. And I locked my door climbing out the window.

Kisses 💋

Y/n : hey I was going to see you guys but I rather just leave now I love you all

Mona: I thought you were coming by to say goodbye

Emily: yeah what gives y/n

Hannah: I wanna give you something

Y/n : give it to mona and she came give it to me

Spencer: he touched you didn't he

Allison: I'll going to kill him

Aria: really Allison?

Allison: sorry y/n

Y/n : it's whatever and yeah he touched me. See you all in a week

Girls: yeah

Xoxo 💋

I hoped onto a Plane first class to dc I Arrived in dc two or three days later. It's was around noon. I hoped into a cab and as to take me to the BAU. I was there with in second as I watched people coming in and out as I watched people get into a black suv to go to lunch not on was a blonde. I walked inside asked the front desk for a Jennifer Jareau and give me a guest pass and told me to go to the six floor. I stepped out bumping into a tall man. " I'm so sorry how can I help you" . I walked in with glasses on my eyes and I zipped up my sweater. Um ya hi I'm looking for Jennifer Jareau. " May I ask who you are, I'm Aaron Hotchner" nice to meet you but please i need to see her , " umm yeah she's around her somewhere but you can wait in her office" Aaron said . Thanks.

" hey JJ someone was looking for you I had them wait in your office" Aaron said " did they say who they were" JJ said " no" Aaron said.

"I walked into my office and I noticed someone setting on my couch." Hey jay! " y/n?" The one and only JJ. " what are you doing here" well I got into Georgetown, and well I couldn't stay home anymore jay . I h-had to get out . " Bambi what's wrong" . I'm sorry jay and you left I felt alone and I started getting these bad anxiety and at first mom didn't care about me so she goes off for a few hours and come home at two in the morning and I started cutting when I was 12 and I know that's how we lost roz but jay mom got this boyfriend name James at first is was okay until one night he came into my room on my 16th birthday and he sexually assaulted/ abused me and today was graduation and I was supposed to go to this party that mona was throwing to say goodbye but he give me his graduation gift he forced himself inside me and cum inside and he burned me with cigarette. I said while crying. " oh baby come here" JJ brought me into a hug. I just cried and cried. Until there was a knock at her office door.

" hey Hotch want everyone in the round table room" Emily said. " y/n come with me and I'll introduce you to the team" JJ said. Okay. " hey guys" JJ said " who's the hottie" Derek said. " everyone this is my baby sister y/n" JJ said.

" Hotch this doesn't make sense" Spencer said " what does it say" Dave said " it Iam bxoch back" Spencer said " ya that's don't make sense" Emily said. Uh can I see " y/n what could you do" JJ said well it's a hidden message reword it you'll get what it says.
*I'm back bitch xo A * shit!!! Shit my phone died , umm can I use your computer. Um yea sure Penelope said. I pull out the video cam long into my account and called mona .

"Did you get it" mona said yeah I got it where the others . " how is it even alive" Em said I don't know Em. " I thought y/n killed it" Spencer said Spence, I did killed it" " y/n how is it possible we saw her die" Allison said " I know ally, " you killed someone y/n?" JJ said shh, " you don't think its messing with us" aria said " aria we all got the same message" Hannah said " I'm back bitch xo A" we all said. You guys need to get here . " y/ n were already on our way" Em said good Em . "Y/n?" Jennifer not now please. Ally didn't you say your mom give birth to twins " yeah" mona search up mrs  DiLaurentis  and see if she given birth to another baby besides Jason. " found it a boy name Charles but mr d put him in rehab before he wanted to be a girl. So your mom help him and he became Charlotte, who then became Alex drake."  " y/n Alex drake was the girl we met who looked like ally when we thought ally was dead" Em said that right Emily. " y/n I'll let you know when we're in dc and at my off campus apartment" mona said ok be safe love you all.

I ended the call and I looked up and everyone mount where dropped. " what the hell y/n" what jay ? " we just heard you all says how you killed someone y/n" JJ said. That what you all heard yes ,
" explained y/n" JJ said.

This is a long story... get popcorn and get cozy and no interruption please jay. In rosewood me and my friends where know as the fabulous 7 or fab 7 for short. Emily fields, Hannah Marin, Spencer hasting , Allison dilaurentis mona vanderall and aria Montgomery. Our freshman year we all got this message from an unknown number. And it continue until our junior year when I pushed them off the roof , and they took me with them , as Emily and them ran they brought me back up, I explained to the cops how were were fighting and they were on the edge as I went to bring them in they pulled my shir causing me to pushed them and I cought onto the edge and they fell before I could save them. And we all went though hell because of A , who ever the hell , she , him, it , they bitch is.

" y/n how come you never told me" I tried everytime I call you it's on a two minute or a few seconds call your always busy with this job and when we do talk it's a quick hi how you been love miss you goodbye or can't talk now love you sorry. " y/n I have no idea you felt this way."

Mona called back saying they were at the bau. I went downstairs see them as well of the team. I ran and give them a big hug. Spence , how Melissa I forgot to say goodbye to her . " y/n asked her yourself "
What? " y/n!" Babe! I'm sorry I should of told you goodbye but I couldn't because " baby it's okay Spencer told me what happened,I forgive you" Mel said. I miss you " well I'm glad because I'm moving to dc y/n" Mel said" really Melissa " yes love now shut up so I can kiss you" Mel said. We kissed for a few seconds. " I love you two but please no more PDA" Allison said " come on ally you and Em do it all the time" Mel said " she's right ally we do" Em said.

Guys this is, Melissa Hasting my girlfriend, her sister Spencer hasting , and this is Allison dilaurentis and Emily field and Hannah Marin and mona vanderwall and aria Montgomery . And over here you have JJ my sister, and her coworker Aaron Hotchner Derek Morgan Emily printess Penelope Garcia and dr Spencer Reid... " wait y/n your gay?" I  wouldn't say gay I prefer to use the word bisexual . " how come you never told me" because jay you left when you were 18 and I was 12 mom stupid boyfriend did things to me  I never felt safe with mom after she started dating James and they started using. And when I had no one to tune too and I needed my sister jay but I found the fab 6 became friends with them and became a fab 7. " what did he do you that was so bad y/n" THIS I said while I unzipped my sweater throwing it on the ground. This is what he done to me since I was 16 after he finished raping me and cuming inside. After he does this I cut myself because how much I rather die then be alive but I can't because I can't leave you jay your the only thing why I wanna live because all I ever want is for me to be keep living because I have other who care about me. I came here because I wanted to have a fresh start like you did jay . Now excuse me while I go to the bathroom. " Melissa you should go" Spencer said " why" JJ said "  because for the 7 years I know y/n whenever she gets like this she's gets anxiety" Mel said " and it caused her to hyperventilate" aria said " and sometimes she's start crying" mona said " something she's gets bad nightmares" Emily said " and between classes she Zoned out where she's stuck and just break out crying" Hanna said.  " a lot can happen in 6 years" Allison said " now excuse me while I go check on her" Mel said. " wait for us" Em said " can't forget her sweater" aria said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 4.9K 82
PART 3: Jake Danford saved Elena's life and managed to take her from Liam Williams' hands. Unfortunately, in order to succeed, he was forced to sacri...
30.5K 485 14
These two loved each other with every ounce of their being and all they wanted was to be together. But... neither one of them knew so they continued...
36.3K 888 68
(in which the reader is Emily Prentiss' younger sister) You and Levi have been together for three years. You can't leave him. You're terrified of Lev...
5.2M 138K 23
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...