Chapter 6

It's been a while, since the last time I saw Haley

It's been a while, since the last time I saw Haley. Today I'm 14 weeks pregnant my baby bump is slowly starting to show.now I am dating Emily and of course Aaron will be apart of his daughter or son life. " morning baby" mmm emmy what are you doing. " I can't kissed my girlfriend good morning" emmy you know my how my hormones are. " I know baby ( she said with a smirk ) Emily!! No we can't I gotta get ready for my ultrasound appointment today.

Emily start kissing and sucking my neck leaving hickie. She's goes down to breast sucking and licking. Kissing my baby bump. Emily Elizabeth printess your either going to fuck/ eat me , or I'm going to my appointment. " baby you love when I tease you" fine whatever. Emily continue to eat me out. Eeeeeemmmmmmmyyy fuck!!!!!!!! " I love horny y/n." Whatever let's just get ready to go to work. It was already lunch when I was getting up to go to my ultrasound appointment " y/n I'm coming with" Aaron said no! You should stay. " fine" Aaron said while he kissed my belly " be careful baby" Emily said. I will. As I was on my was there was this car following me it was about to crash into me when I moved a bit the car crashed into a pole, I got out to see if the other person was okay it was Haley there were security cameras. I noticed a 3 year old in the back seat. I ran to him check him out he was okay I got him out of the car-set. Haley was alive. I called 911 the sent an ambulance I rode in the back with Haley and Jack. I called Penelope to watch the video. And I called Aaron who ended up putting me on speaker.

Aaron!!! " hey y/n how the baby" JJ said Aaron!!! I called to get his attention " I'm thinking about leaving Haley to help with the baby" Aaron said... shit up!!!!!!! " damm baby hormones" I actually in the back of the ambulance right now!!! " WHAT!!!"Everyone all said well as I was saying Aaron? You wife Haley tried running me off the road and she crashed into a pole on ( first and church) Penelope can pull the cameras and check the video. But Aaron she had Jack with her he's okay — "ma'am she's bleeding out we have get her into surgery and get you and you son check at" oh he's not mi- " where my daddy" Jack said. Jack he's on his way , but for right now your going to stay with me, do you remember me? " yea your auntie y/n , JJ sisters" Jack said very good. * I didn't know I was still on the phone with the team * buy the time they got here I was in a room laying in a hospital bed just so they could cheek the baby and Jack was tired so I put on sponge bob as he fell asleep on me. His arm wrapped around my small baby bump. While I hold him tight.

I heard the sound of a camera and a flash going off. ( if I don't look cute delete it)  " ouch I say you look hot" aria said what are you doing her " well your girlfriend Emily called and we thought," Em said " we thought ( A) hurt you" Spence said " now who's this little cutie" Allison said he's— can you hand me the bucket " ya here y/n" aria said . I throw up in the bucket. Ugh I hate morning sickness " morning sickness?!!!!" The fab 4 said. Yeah I'm 14 weeks pregnant.and the dad is this little boy father my boss ( who said I have a job at the bau after my internship) " wait your internship is done in two months" aria said right I basically finished school online and once I finish this internship I'll graduate and I can start. " but won't you be around 6/7 months" Em said yeah " yea you'll be starting while being pregnant" Spence said  " are you even allowed to work in the files" Allison said " clear throat," Aaron! " where Jack !" Aaron said. He's right here asleep on me, ( the girls move and Aaron saw Jack asleep on me) "I should get him home" Aaron said. Please let him stay? I'll drop him off the the daycare at the bau when I come in tomorrow " fine I'll have Emily drop off your and Jack clothes" sound good.

The next morning Emily came dropping off clothes for Jack and I. Baby! " yes love" I'm hungry, and so is this little peanut. " I'm hungry too" Jack said. " fine let's stop for donuts . I hoped in the backseat with Jack and we just ate all the dozen of donuts. Ok well mostly me. Jack only had one. " ohhh y/n your brought donuts" JJ said.....ummm yea about that " what gives it empty" Derek said . I'm sorry guys the baby want what it's want " I had one donut and y/n ate the rest " Jack said.  * gasped * not awe ... "yeah you did" Jack said.. I started  chasing Jack around and I started to tickle him. I stopped as Jack bump into me stopping. " why you stop?" Jack said. Haley? . Everyone turned there head Jack standing behind me Emily and JJ took Jack into JJ office . " y/n your okay?" Spencer said  " yeah mama's your okay" Derek said. I——just—-I —um—just—need—water.  * collapsed * " y/n!!!!" Jack yelled  Running towed me  it cause everyone to look back and run to me. " hey baby? Can you here me " Emmy said " y/n please wake up" JJ said.

I woke up two hours later,with me hook up to a thing for my heart. And I also had a heart  monitor  on my stomach for the baby.as I was waking up I noticed Emmy asleep on the couch. I look around to see what I can throw at her. Ahh water bottle. " ouch what the hell" Emmy said well good morning to you too baby. " y/n!!!!!" Emmy said. Hey umm what happened. " doctor said you were dehydrated" Emmy said . Must of been the donuts I ate. " yeah must of" emmy said.