SOLO- SOLOIST BOOK 1✔️

De Rainey_ing

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Follow Ahn Chaerin on her journey.in the kpop world. Where she'll find the new world and magic. ]... Mai multe

01•°. *࿐
02•°. *࿐
03•°. *࿐
(Kprofiles) 04•°. *࿐
[FANDOM] 05•°. *࿐
[Inside Andrea's phone] 06 •°. *࿐
[Aesthetic & fashion] 07 •°. *࿐
♡The Family♡
♡THE DREAM TEAM♡
[The beginning] 08 •°. *࿐
[1st Audition] 09•°. *࿐
10•°. *࿐
11•°. *࿐
12•°. *࿐
13•°. *࿐
14•°. *࿐
15•°. *࿐
16•°. *࿐
17•°. *࿐
18•°. *࿐
19•°. *࿐
20•°. *࿐
21•°. *࿐
22•°. *࿐
[M/V & Teaser] 23•°. *࿐
24•°. *࿐
25•°. *࿐[Idol mentions #1]
26•°. *࿐
twitter #1
Counting Stars [ AU ]
28•°. *࿐
29•°. *࿐
ANNOUNCEMENT [Closed]
30•°. *࿐
Incorrect Quotes #1
[Fan-meet]31 •°. *࿐
32•°. *࿐
twitter #2 [33]
[Brownie girl] [Incident]
34•°. *࿐[FIRST CB]
ASIA ARTIST AWARD 35•°. *࿐
36•°. *࿐
37•°. *࿐
Melon Music Awards
⚛️UTOPIA: THE ILLUSION⚛️
38•°. *࿐
39•°. *࿐
Twitter #3
Alphabets with Andrea
MAMA 2019
40•°. *࿐
41•°. *࿐
2019 #wrapped up
IDOLS WHO HAVE A CRUSH ON ANDREA
ANDREA'S CRUSHES?
POPULAR SHIPS
Epilogue
NOTICE #1
NOTICE #2
NOTICE #3
NOTICE #4
SEQUEL!!!

{Day-A}

1.8K 51 78
De Rainey_ing

==+ Get to know Andrea 

posted on: BigHit

11,671,706 views  // Oct 7, 2019

(On screen texts will be in [])

===

<Rolling>

"Hello Everyone, I'm Andrea, and welcome to Day-A, where you get the insights of my life." Andrea said, winking at the camera as she sat behind a white table.

[Tell us what today's episode is about]

"Okay, so today....you get to know me better." She smiled at the camera.

[Day-A episode 19, 20 questions with Andrea, Get to know the artist.]

"Let's goooo~" she said in english.

[1. Tell us all of your names.]

"Oh wow, hold up let me remember them, I have well....quite a few." Andrea looked up trying to remember all her names properly.

"So my Korean name is Ahn Chaerin, Ahn acquired from my mum. My English name is well... Andrea Rose Carson. And my Thai name is Achara..... Leechaipornkul, since my dad is Thai." She said, scratching the back of her head.

[2. How many Languages do you know?]

"Ooh~ I know Korean, ofcourse haha, then English and Thai. Other than that I learnt Japanese and Hindi, Oh I lived in India for a few years so I had to learn their local language and stuff. I am learning Mandarin from.....well....a person I know. And I wanna learn French." She added the last bit fast.

[3. What is your favorite food?]

"Ice-cream. No doubt. And Chocolate milk." She said, innocently shrugging.

[actual food?]

"Oh....ummm dumplings, tteokbokki and fried rice." She said seriously.

[4. What is your favorite book/series/movies?]

"I am a HUGE potterhead. I love the Harry Potter books and movies. I also do love chronicles of Narnia, Maze Runner, Ooh- and the books like Kite runner and the book theif-" She cut her rant off, "Yeah." she smiled sheepishly at the camera.

[Tsk. Bookworm]

"Umm....I don't really watch series, I do watch kdrama's but like-" She shrugged. " My favorite movie series though, ummm The Avengers or like MCU movies are my favourites. Honestly I enjoy the fiction genre a lot."

[5. What is your favorite color?]

"Blue, Black, White and Yellow. Any day." 

[6. favorite kpop Singers?]

"Now that's a trick question.....hmnn my favorite Kpop groups are Got7 and Mamamoo and IU Sunbaenims, but like I love my other Sunbae's too hahaha...." She laughed nervously. "So like BTS,Twice, TXT, NCT....etc etc." She said.

"There's a lot actually."

[7.Favorite International Artist?]

"Taylor Swift. I'm a huge swiftie, since...forever. But also like, Halsey, Billie Eilish, Beyoncè. Yeah, I stan some Queens." She winked at the camera.

[8. What is your dream vacation?]

"Ooh....anywhere where it is full of nature or like historical stuff. Or like where there are beaches. I love beaches."

[9. Whom do you call/talk to first when you feel upset?]

"Myself. I don't really think my reasons are always worthy of bothering people, so I just sit on my bed, stare at the wall and think about the think I'm upset about. I try to sort it in my brain, but like if my brain malfunctions, I give up and call my either cousin, bestfriend, Soobin Sunbaenim or Taehyun Sunbaenim."

[10. What are your phobias and fears?]

"Oh, I have a few actually. Umm first of all I'm Haemophobic, I'm scared of any and every kind of blood. Blood terrifies me and makes me sick." She said, shuddering at the thought.

"I'm also scared of heights. So like Acrophobia. And I have slight claustrophobia too. Yeah that's all"

[11. Coffee or Tea?]

"Both. But Coffee a bit more. But I'm not addicted, I just like the taste." She said.

[12. How many pets do you have? If none, what and how many pets do you want?]

"oh! I have two doggos. They are still in Australia since I won't be able to take care of them here. Their names are Lila and Debby." She said, smiling happily.

[13. What do you like to do in your free time?]

"I like writing, I write poems and short stories and also I like to play games with my friends when I have free time."

[14. Which part of which song is stuck in your mind right now?]

"you make everything alright
Gureumi jjwak kkin
Haessal han jum eopsneun nal
Nega baro naui shining light
That's what you do
Amuri eoduun bamdo dasi nat
I owe it to you
Because you make me feel Special~~" She rapped the part.

"That part from Twice Sunbaenim's Feel Special. And also chicken noodle soup, Chicken noodle soup, with the soya on the side~" She sang doing the hook step, "By J-hope Sunbaenim."

[15. Favorite All time favorite song.]

"Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra and Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly."

[ 16. Who are you closest to ?]

"My family, cousin, and Aunt. They are the ones I'm most close to." She said.

[ 17. Celebrity crush?]

Andrea's eyes widened at the question, "Um....." She hesitated a bit.
"I don't really have one.....?"

[Oh really?]

"Well I do have this small crush on Tom Holland." She said, gesturing with her hands, showing how small it is.

[Alright, 18. Who/What is your ideal type?]

"Am I not too young for that question?" She asked the staff. After getting an answer from them she turned back to the camera.

"Someone funny but charming too. Someone who would try to understand me, like doesn't have anger issues. Someone who can make me feel like a better version of myself and help me feel loved in my own skin."  She smiled shyly.

[Is there someone who specifically matches your ideal type?]

"Uhhh. EXO's Baekhyun Sunbaenim." Andrea said, scratching the back of her head.

[19. What is your aim with your career?]

"To make everyone happy with my songs. That's all." She said.

[20. Something you want to achieve in life.]

"I want to be......myself, no matter what the situation, and make everyone around me. Awards and stuff, I really do appreciate them when I win them, I'm so thankful for those but in the end, what matters most is the impact my work leaves. The awards might satisfy the wants but not the heart. The love I get from my fans is what I feel, what makes my heart warm and feel giddy. That is the best reward, the smiles, the cheer the love they give me is the best award I can get. So, I want to keep achieving that, from now till the end. That feeling will last my whole life, awards might loose its golden hue." She concluded, smiling.

[Wow. intellectual Andrea]

Andrea laughed, knowing what the staff are going to add since they say it behind the camera.

"Thank you for watching Roses! Eat well! Sleep well! I love you. Byeeee" She waved at the camera.

<Cut

<><><>

(A/n)
So here we are with the episode of DAY-A, i'll do more of these soon. Like the M/V behind the scenes and maybe some vlog-ish stuff.

[double update? Yes]

I hope ya'll liked this.

Thank u for reading,
Ily♡
Sou♥

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

68.2K 3.1K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
29.2K 1.3K 15
is he mafia?? or killer A indian girl who lives in korea now she had stuck with him y/n: no one loves me taehyung: i love you honey y/n: you j...
97.5K 3.5K 36
Cover created by @Vhen-_- Itzy, born from rich families yes, but money isn't the answer to all their problems. Tired and just wanting escape. TXT, a...
285K 9.3K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...