One shots (requests closed)

By Ambreigns_Rolleigns

It could be about anything. What ever you want. I accept: BoyXBoy YouXwrestler More

Authors note
Ambrollins for AmyLeigh18
Barrollins
Ambreigns for Pandacorn8
Dean Ambrose for Awesomegirl4569
Ambreigns For pandacorn8
Brock and roman for believerbieber74
Ambreigns for ccpunk712
Ambreigns for ambreignsforlife2015
Ambreigns for ambreignsforlife2015 part 2
Roman Reigns for JannetteLint19
Destiny and Roman Reigns for megamaxsqueen

Dean Ambrose for Megamaxsqueen

438 12 1
By Ambreigns_Rolleigns

*Dest's POV*

I walked round the mall and chuckled lightly. Where can I go? Ah hot topic. My favourite shop. I smiled and walked in. I wonder what I can buy. I started to look around, seeing what's good. I heard a familiar laugh near by so I quickly looked up. In front of me with his back facing me was Dean Ambrose with Roman Reigns. I smiled but stayed quiet. He can't know I'm watching him. He will think I'm a freak or a creep.

"Oh come on Roman diva Reigns. Why can't I buy this?" Dean asked, gaining a laugh from Roman.

"It's awful! It's shit." Roman laughed. They are like a pair of kids. Yet it's rather funny to watch them argue. I smiled and went to buy my things, hearing them follow.

I soon left and stood near the wall. Waiting for Dean to leave Hot Topic. When he did, I followed him and roman. Sounds strange I know but who cares. He's an amazing wrestler and super hot.

*Dean's POV*

I laughed as roman went on about his hair.

"So you wash it everyday, straighten it every day, curl it on birthdays and only trim it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yep. That's right." He smiled and I laughed. I rolled my eyes and quickly looked at what he bought.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked looking at him.

"What?" He asked and I sniggered.

"Your wife and daughter must be sick of you and your hair." I said and he shrugged.

"Yeah. But Jo-Jo insists on brushing it. Argh!" He said and I couldn't help but laugh my head off. I sniggered and sighed.

"Ok ok.."I smirked and he smiled.

"See you later Ambrose." He smiled and walked off.

"See you!" I laughed and went to get something to eat. How come I can smell someone following me..? I must be going mad.

*Dest's POV*

I gulped as I continued to follow. What if he notices me? They say he's crazy enough to smell you. I gulped and watched him walk off. I can't believe I met him. But if he finds me I'm screwed. I'm dead.

Dean picked his phone up and started to talk to Seth. By the sound of it. I sat on a bench and started to text my friend. Just to past the time. It's better than being bored waiting for him to finish. This seems creepy. I might just stop.

Then he continued walking, so I followed. Then he suddenly stopped...

*Dean's POV*

I sniffed smelling that person. She was probably scared.

"Still following me huh?" I asked turning round. Then I saw her. She was so scared. I sighed and put my hand on her shoulder.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded weakly. Then she tried to run but I grabbed her.

"Hey hey hey..calm down." I smiled and she looked at me. I smiled and grabbed my pen. I knelt down and quickly signed her bag before walking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
75.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...