Magi: Adventures of Sinbad Bo...

Galing kay CoreOnline

(It came from Quotev, https://www.quotev.com/Stitcheystitch <- Account) Because why the fuck not? Current... Higit pa

Quick- AN
How I Met My Boyfriend
Making Friends in Strange Places
Hanging Out When Suddenly, a Wild Crush Appears
Confessions From the Lovesick Crush
Let's Go, Don't Wait, This Night's Almost Over
Requests Open
Injuries are a Pain
Cute Things About You
Now Kiss!
It's Only Natural to Protect the One You Love (Guys)
Movie Night! (Modern AU)
Nicknames are Fun
Cute Things About Him

New Challenger Approaching! Drakon

35 1 0
Galing kay CoreOnline

Requested by  for their friend. 

I hope she enjoys her Scaly

How You Met:

You are the new maid to Princess Serendine. You thought it was a little weird that you were working at such a young age, but you were a slave. What can you do?

One day as you helped the young princess learn how to make a flower crown. You noticed a little bit away from you was a little green haired boy. He was watching Seren rather shcyly. You tilted your head.

"Your highness, who is that?" You asked.

Seren blinked and looked behind her. The boy blushed and looked away. She chucked at that.

"That is Dragul, my friend. I call him Jr!" She told you. She looked at the boy, "Jr., come here!"

Dragul got closer, "Yes?"

"This is (Y/n), why don't you play with us?"

Becoming Friends:

You and Drakon basically grew up together.

When he couldn't follow Seren, he would follow you. You were a little grumpy when he grew out of the habit, though. He does get a light blush when you mentioned it. It makes you giggle.

Your job also never got in the way, spending time with him whenever you can.

Getting a Crush:

It was only inevitable that you would fall for him.

You watched him grow into a strong and handsome guy.  You enjoy your time together more and more. You smiled at him as you helped Seren get ready for her wedding. He looked emotionless, but you knew he was upset.

He loved Serendine, but she was to be married to his brother.

It hurt, but you bared through it. It hurt when he disappeared into that dungeon, it hurt when he basically lost it while trying to hunt down a purple haired boy. It hurt when you had to watch him suffer his transformation.

However, soon, you didn't mind it.

After you were forced to flee with him, Seren, and two others, Seren basically dropped the fact that you were her maid. She broke your chains and freed you.

That was when you were allow to spend time with the guy, now dragon,  of your dreams.

Asking Out:

He was nervous. He never thought he'd be feeling this shy when wanting to date you.

"Come on Drakon! You can do it!" Sinbad told him, "Just walk up to her and say 'Hey, (Y/n), I have feelings for you. Will you go out with me?'"

But it didn't feel that easy to him. He was scared that you would just see him as either a friend or brother, or worse, you would never want to talk to him again. Still, he shouldn't be a coward.

He was outside your room door with flowers. He took a deep breath and knocked on your door. He was going to do this.

You opened the door, "Oh, hey Dragul! Need something?"

Your smiled made him nervous all over again. He held up the flowers, "(Y/n), I have something to ask you."

You blinked, "About the flowers?"

"No, they're for you," He told you, giving you the flowers, "I was just wondering, would it be too weird to ask you to dinner?"

"Not at all," You took the flowers, "Though I have to know, as a date?"

He blushed under his scales. You chuckled and jumped up, wrapping you arms around his shoulders. He glanced at you before you kissed his cheek.

Date:

It was a simple picnic dinner date.

He took you to a beautiful little pond with lanterns and flowers around. He had tried his best to make the food. It wasn't bad, but it was obvious he never cooked before.

Either way, the night ended with cuddling up and talking.

"I'm happy you asked me out," You smiled, "I thought I would have to."

He chuckled, "I'm just happy you said yes."

"Were you going to follow me around if I didn't?"

His sigh made you laugh.

Getting Hurt:

"I am so, so sorry, my love!"

Being a dragon person was hard. Not only did it change your appearance, but it made you stronger and more dangerous. That being said, Darkon had accidentally scratched you.

What had happened was that you both were cuddling. He was careful when running his claws through your hair, but disaster struck when he sneezed. He moved his hand away in enough time to not hurt your head, but he still managed to get your arm.

"It's okay, hon, calm down," You assured, "I know you didn't mean it."

He was keeping a small distance as Sahel helped you with your wound.

"Come here and sit," You told him.

He didn't move at first, but your puppy dog eyes made him weak. He was over at your side in seconds. You then started to pet his head.

"It's okay. It was an accident. I still love you," You assured him.

He sighed, but leaned into your pets.

Cute Things About You:

How optimistic you can be. Even in the most dire situation, you kept looking on the bright side.

Even in your slave days, you would tell him plans you had when Seren would finally let you go. It wasn't like you hated your job either then. You saw Seren as a friend and got to meet Drakon. You even tried to see what little good can be in Barbarossa.

Seeing that smile with your "Everything will be okay" attitude gave him hope.

First Kiss:

"My love, what are you doing?" Drakon asked.

You were on your tip toes, trying to reach him without jumping, "You'll see."

He watched you try to reach further, but you were too sort and he was too tall. It was cute. You looked really determined.

Eventually, he just picked you up, only to be surprised by a kiss.

You nuzzled him after, "Love you."

"I love you too," He carried you around.

When He Protects You:

"LET GO OF ME! SOMEONE, HELP!" You shouted as you tried to fight off against a man who was trying to kidnap you.

He was the man you were first sold to, and now that you were older and of *ahem* child-bearing age, he felt that he could sell you for a higher price. You, of course, wanted none of it. You fought back the best you could. He seemed stronger than you.

"HELP! PLEASE!" You punched him hard in the nose.

You heard a crunch and he dropped you. You used that time to escape. He ran after, wanting to claim his prize.

It wasn't long until you ran into the solid, scaly chest of your boyfriend. He saw your panic, then saw then man. He knew what was going on right away.

"Stay away from her," Drakon glared at the man. His appearance shocked and frightened him.

The man backed up, "Listen here, I-I can get a good amount of money for a girl like that!"

"You will not, nor ever, sell any girl in this area!" Drakon spat at the man< "Especially her!"

He rubbed your back gently.

The man was smart. He galred at you both and ran off. Drakon looked down at you.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"I don't wanna go back! I heard from others that I got it lucky the first time!" You shook, "I don't wanna leave you and get a crappy master!"

"You won't, my love," He picked you up. "I'll make sure of it."

He then walked to your favorite food stand to get you a treat.

Movie Night (Mod AU, he is still human):

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Drakon was currently being subjected to the flossing of a certain blue hedgehog.

You ate a bit off popcorn, "Hey, for once, cyberbullying worked. The least we can do is watch it after they worked hard to change it."

"That is true," He sighed and ate himself a piece.

It could've been worse though. You were stalling the marathon of sparkly vampires and groomer wolves. That would be soon though...

Nicknames:

For him: Hon. Short and sweet, and you think it's cute to call him that when he can seem veryu big and scary.

For you: My love. He can be a traditional guy. It tells everyone what you are to him without having to go into detail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for being crappy at updating.

So much has happened and that includes either my laptop or my charger messing up. I won't be able to update often, but I will like to know if you would be interested in a Magi Boyfriend Scenarios.

If so, would you want the scenarios with Sin, Jafar, and Drakon be associated with that or completely different.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

104K 2.5K 10
You and Judar... well, just read it if you're interested. Magi and Judar © Shinobu Ohtaka You © Yourself
160K 5.7K 42
The dark waves lapped gently against the sides of the ships bobbing gently in the waters of the Sindria harbor. The lights of the lively parties that...
37.2K 1.5K 50
My new Magi OTP!! Alibaba x Judal!! If you have NOT read chapter 265-267 DON'T READ!! Cause this story is mainly based on those chapters!! If yo...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...