Choices Given ▪︎ Chanlix ✔️

By _Mai_03

A sequel to 'Give Me A Choice' Started: 20/08/2021 Ended: 21/11/2021 More

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰
Christopher
King and Queen
Lose Control
Wait For You
Together Again
An Angry Pup
So Beautiful
Pack
Like Father Like Son
To Be Queen
Crowned
Celebrate
Gods Have Mercy
Submit
Time Flies
⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰
Chinhae's struggles
. • ° ○▪︎☆▪︎○ ° • .
. • ° ○▪︎☆▪︎○ ° • .

Problems

3.8K 182 106
By _Mai_03

I'll just say it now, I'm sorry

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

Chan crouched in front of Felix, a growl growing deep within his chest, his lips pulled back in a snarl, wolf eyes slanted and promising blood, his tail low, ready to pounce.

He caught movement in front of him, a body slowly emerging, hands up in surrender. But he refused to relent, snarling at the creature.

When he finally got a glimpse of who was infront of him, he immediately stilled, cutting off his snarl and earning himself a gentle nudge from Felix, breaking him from his stupor.

"Henig, na vedui."
(My son, at last)

Ada...
(Father...)

Huffing, Chan, nodded his head to the side, signalling the elven creature to follow him.

"Felix let's go home. We have things to discuss, ginig."

Instead of replying, the omega nuzzled his mate in understanding and followed closely, borrowing himself into the alpha's side as they trotted back to their lodge.

On arrival, they were met by Changbin and Minho at the front, their guard up in wary of the stranger, and from the distress their alpha was unintentionally passing through their links.

The two alphas greeted their Luna, crouching slightly to let Felix scent them by their necks lightly, their bodies relaxing, then proceeded to rest their foreheads against Chan's wolf head before turning to the stranger.

"Alpha has asked us to bring you to sit inside, follow us," spoke Changbin, eyes revealing nothing of his thoughts and emotions.

Whilst the three of them walked off, Chan and Felix shot off to their room, shifting once they were behind their room door and hurriedly threw on their clothes.

"Channie get Chinhae, I'll feed De-a and He-a, then come to you." The alpha kissed Felix softly before they parted in the corridor, rushing to their pups.

"Hyung! Finally," the alpha was met with the sight of Jeongin hugging a teary eyed, sleep Chinhae who perked up immediately once he sensed his father close to him.

"Papa!" The toddler burst into tears, reaching out for Chan desperately.

The alpha quickly pulled his pup into his arms, rocking him gently and lulling his cries. "Little star, I'm right here, Ada isn't going anywhere."

"Thanks Innie, I'll see you downstairs."

Jeongin only smiled before exiting the toddler's room.

"How about we go say goodmorning to everyone hm?" Chan asked softly, letting Chinhae hug him close as he followed after Jeongin.

When Chan entered the living room, he was quick to notice Minho leant against the wall, eyes glued to the elf in the room, as Mi-Hi clung to his leg like always.

The rest were seated all around the living room- Jisung seated ontop of a shelved cupboard, Seungmin and Jeongin squished together on a leather chair and Hyunjin cuddled up close to Changbin, Hyunki asleep on his chest.

Chan took a seat opposite the elf, sighing deeply through his nose.

He needed Felix next to him if he was to get through this and still stay sane.

"Amatulya, Ada."
(Welcome, father)

Even to himself, he sounded stiff, but he continued, ignoring all the stares from his pack. "Speak in human tongue, I wish for my pack to understand," Chan bowed slightly from where he was sitting.

"You have grown well, son."

The alpha couldn't help but smile softly, pride filling his chest.

"How are you Ada? Is... Amil..."

The elf dropped his head at this, lips weighed down with grief.

"She passed many years ago. I miss her."

A shuddered breath escaped his parted lips.

He was expecting this.

His father wasn't even meant to be alive- elves were extinct for gods sake.

Chan needed Felix.

Sensing his distress, Chinhae snuggled closer, hiding his face in the alpha's neck and whined softly, hoping to soothe his papa.

Chan only held Chinhae tighter, leaning into Changbin's hand that rested on his back in comfort.

"Hae-ya, my little star, would you like to meet your grandpapa?" Chan whispered, looking down at his pup.

The toddler only stared back with glistening eyes, nodding hesitantly.

He gently nudged his pup off of his lap and towards the elf, watching fondly as the toddler waddled closer and stood awkwardly, fiddling with his romper as he uttered a quiet and shy "hello."

"Aren't you a strong pup?" The elf leaned down to be face to face with Chinhae, grinning at the shyness the alpha pup radiated. "What is your name?"

"Little star!" Chinhae spoke proudly beaming up at the elf as the wolves chuckled.

"Baby," Chan interrupted with a loving sigh, "that's not your name."

"Oh. But papa calls me it. And! And mama even calls me Little love so why not?" Chinhae pouted, stomping back to Chan.

Just as he finished, Felix entered, arms full with their blessed twins who were wrapped in blankets and gargling cutely.

The omega looked tired, but with their activities the night before, followed by a run and then feeding De-a and He-a, Chan wouldn't be surprised if the younger knocked out after this.

Felix immediately sighed in relief once his eyes laid on his mate, and melted against the older, not forgetting to bow in greeting to the elf.

Not being able to help himself, the alpha pulled his mate's legs onto his lap, cooing down at his babies who reached out for him with their tiny fists. He let them play with his fingers, praying they didn't take his rings, and leaned into Felix's hand that came up to rest on his nape.

A gesture that always seemed to placate his thoughts.

"Mírë, this is my father. Ada, my mate and Luna, Felix."

The omega smiled gently- the same smile Chan (and the pack) were entirely whipped for.

"And those two..?"

"My little girls," came his response, full of pride, "De-a and He-a."

The room soon filled with an awkward, tense silence. One filled with the sound of Chinhae climbing the cupboard to sit on Jisung, giggling down and waving at Felix who watched the pup with worry.

There was so much space, but they chose to sit ontop of a cupboard.

"Channie? Are you okay? I thought elves didn't exist anymore..."

The omega questioned him through their link, peeking through his lashes at his mate.

"I thought the same..."

"Ada," Cban sighed for what felt like the hundredth time that morning. "Why are you here? How are you here?"

The elf hummed, preparing to answer. "Many elves went into hibernation during the war, so that they did not have to fight and are now waking up and causing mayhem. I alone, cannot find them all. Which is why I am here. "

"You want my help."

"Yes."

Chan sighed, again.

"Do you understand how much you are asking of me, how much you are asking me to sacrifice?"

"I know it's a lot-"

"No you don't. You are doing it again- only caring for yourself and your kind. This, this is why I left. None of this would have happened if you didn't go to war with half the fu- the planet!"

Felix shuffled closer, nosing along the length of his neck, quelling his frustration.

"Do you want us to leave you two alone?"

"No, stay, I need you all here."

The elf stiffened. "I know this is my fault, Chan. And I'm now asking for your help to fix this so that no one else is put in danger."

"It would take years to find ever single elf. I refuse to put my pack in danger to help you."

"I don't need your pack- just you. Your pack- please take no offence to this- would simply just be a liability."

Once again, a stretched silence surrounded them, all lost in thought, before the elf stood. "You know where to find me. I will be leaving in three days, come to me if you wish to do the right thing."

"Aren't you going to, I don't know hug him goodbye?"

Chan chuckled weakly. "Elves don't hug."

"Oh."

They watched him leave, waiting for the door to shut, before everyone fell limp from where they were, no longer on edge with a stranger in their pack.

What they needed right now was a wolf pile.

So they all sat on the large rug in the ground, and huddled close, the pups crawling all over them in excitement whilst the adults drowned in their thoughts. Until Seungmin spoke.

"Channie hyung, are you going to go?" The beta whispered hesitantly.

"He doesn't really have a choice now, does he?" It was Minho who interrupted. "If he doesn't, then we're all in danger- we won't know when we'd be under attack. Its not a fight we can win- elves are strong. And worse when they are no longer sane."

"Either way," uttered Changbin," hyung isn't safe. What's stopping him from getting killed when he's out there? Then again," the alpha didn't speak for a while, lost in his own thoughts before proceeding, "he'd be keeping all the packs safe. Isn't that his duty? As wolfking?"

Throughout all of this, Chan stayed silent, listening to his wolves speak.

None of them were wrong.

But was he really prepared to leave his pack, his mate, and pups for such an uncertain outcome?

He'd miss out on so many precious memories- De-a and He-a's first words, their first steps, their first everything. They were already crawling...how much more would he miss? Would he be back before they presented?

And Chinhae? His little star. How could he leave his alpha pup behind? He wouldn't be the one to bring him on his first hunt, or his first shift- maybe he shouldn't go.

How ever would he survive without Felix? His omega- he couldn't go one hour without having him close, can't sleep without Felix's comforting, warm weight on top of him.

No, he can't leave Felix.

"Channie? Too tight."

He didn't even realise he was hugging his mate so close.

"I don't want to go Lixie."

"Hmm," Despite complaining about his tight hold, Felix held on tighter. "You know you don't have to. But," Felix pulled away to cup the alpha's jaw, his eyes understanding and filled with the stars of the universe. "Would you regret it? Not helping your father?"

"I'd regret not being here to protect you."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🐺⋅.} ────── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 588 26
"I-i...Im sorry but i lost feelings for you" "Okay" Started May 26 2022 Finished january 3 2023 (this story i made was for fun i don't ship them toge...
70.2K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
312K 13.7K 23
where lee felix still doesn't know much about korean and ends up calling his roommate bang chan, oppa, worse, he lets him. just a short story highest...
50.8K 2.3K 20
❛𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗❜ ✿ | Started : February 21, 2021 ✿ | Status : COMPLETED ✿ | ENDED : June 10, 2021 originally posted by : @el_rai (me) © c o p y r i g...