Bachelor 1 Or 2?

By Whatever_and_Shut_Up

Ella Smith, a 17 year old had been best friends with Allen Anderson for years now. But once, she confessed he... More

Bachelor 1 Or 2?
Chapter 1 - Annoying Nickname
Chapter 2 - Texting Time
Chapter 3 - Almost Is Never Enough
Chapter 4 - Bachelor 2's Move
Chapter 5 - But I Still Miss You
Chapter 6 - Bachelor 2 Or 3?
Chapter 7 - She Is Punishing Me
Chapter 8 - All Eyes Are On Me And I Don't Care
Chapter 9 - You Got Something I Need ( Zach's POV )
Chapter 10 - Revenge Bitches
Chapter 12 - Please Help Me.
Chapter 13 - Mission: Save Chrissy ( Zach's POV )
Chapter 14 - OMG. What!?!? I'm So Confused
Chapter 15 - What The Heck!?! ( Zach's POV )
Chapter 16 - The Truth Behind Angel
Chapter 17 - Movie With Allen? Sure, Why Not?
Chapter 18 - I'm So Unlucky With Love (Zach's POV)
Chapter 19 - First Argument / Kiss
Chapter 20 - I Love You And Only You
JUST READ, OKAY?
Chapter 21 - Eye Candy
Chapter 22 - I Don't Wanna Have Kids...Yet.
Chapter 23 - Ella and Marie (more of a flashback)
Chapter 24 |Part 1| - You And My Drew?!?
Chapter 24 |Part 2| - Shut Up. It Was Just A Tiny Pond.
Chapter 25 - Lily Boscovitch
Chapter 26 - Christmas Gift: Heartbreak
Chapter 27 - Kissing Allen At New Year's Eve
Chapter 28 - I Love You
Epilogue

Chapter 11 - Why I Am Like This? ( Zach's POV )

40 1 2
By Whatever_and_Shut_Up

THANKS FOR READING BACHELOR 1 OR 2?!!!!

Love you all!!!x

Don't use the dates!! They are different from the date actually updated!!

-----------------------------------------

~11th🌹~

July 21, 2015 Tuesday

Zach's POV

When I saw Chrissy yesterday, she looked like she did something badass. The moment I found out that the 4 witches got into punishment, I knew it was her doing. Why I am like this? When's she unconscious, I want to say that I love her but when she's conscious, I had become such a pussy. Aarghhh!!! Why I'm being like this?? I'm acting like a girl!!! Jesus, I'm the bad boy after all....

Who still hasn't have their first kiss..

DAMN!! My subconscious is grilling me...

Watch it!!

' Shut up!! ' I told my subconscious...only Chrissy knows that I'm a virgin lips...Everyone, including my parents know that I'm a player. Thanks to the wannabes (proclaiming that I had kissed them passionately) in Calia High, I have a bad boy reputation. But I always tell Chrissy that they were just rumors. Again, why can I not get my crap together!! I love Chrissy, so damn much but I'm too nervous all the time to say it to her. Why I am like this!?!? Why is it so hard to say those three words.

Because you fear that she won't say it back...

' Not now ' I told my annoying subconscious but it is right, I'm afraid that she doesn't love me back. Yes, I know that she likes me but does she LOVE me? I wonder right now, is she thinking about me? Wondering what I am doing right now? I just love her so much...even if it had been a month now. The feeling is getting stronger, each and every day. Yet, I still can't say those three words to her, I still can't get her first kiss.

Because it's a magical moment in a girl's life

Yes but why is it she can't trust it to me.

Maybe because something happened back then

Damn my smart subconscious, but I wonder, what's the reason she's holding back to finally kiss me. I badly know what it is so I could sweep her out of her feet.

" Hey Zach!! What ya thinking about? " Jack said, snapping me out of my daydream

" Chrissy. " I said with a sigh

" You do really love her but why you haven't said to her? "

" Says the boy who took years to finally ask his girl out. " I said referring to Jack

" Hey!! " Jack punched me

" Stop!! I'm serious. I just don't have the balls of iron steel to do it. " I said kind of disappointed at myself

" Don't worry dude, you'll grow it someday. Now, let me kick your ass in a game of Call Of Duty. "

" Not unless I'll kick your ass first. " I said with a smile.

Jack & I continued to play Call of Duty for hours. We also talked about Jack's girlfriend, Marie. There was no school today, there was a bomb threat. So, Jack & I decided to hang at his house today. Maybe someday, I would grow those balls of iron steel to tell Chrissy that I fucking love her. But for now, let me kick Jack's ass.

-----------------------------------------

It's short! I'm sorry! This is just technically the explanation on why Zach didn't tell Ella that he loves her when she woke up.

NEXT UPDATE: NEXT WEEK EXAMS ARE BACK :''''(

Love you all! x

BYEEEEEEEEE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152 20 11
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── Dylan and Ella have been best friends for years (with a few fallouts) but Ella has gotten her heart broken by him multiple times. Ella ha...
14.1K 775 12
Holly Halliday only had two important things in her life. One was her art and the other was her best friend Gabriel Colton. Starting school for thei...
260K 4.9K 14
Ella James has a hard time at school. Sure, she has good grades, but her biggest problem is one person. Austin. Austin Turner has bullied Ella since...
39 0 26
Ella Collins is a 15 years old high school student. She is beautiful and liked by most of the boys in school. One day when Ella is going home, it sud...