π™·πš’πšœ π™Ήπš’πš

By KiorKiorr

Age ain't nothing but a number ! Why can't you see that the love I have for you is real More

π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ .
π™Ύπš—πšŽ.
πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
π™΅πš˜πšžπš›.
π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ.
πš‚πš’πš‘
πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš.
π™½πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšƒπšŽπš—.
π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—

πšƒπš πš˜.

6.1K 169 75
By KiorKiorr

                           | 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙹𝚘𝚢 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜 |
                           𝙼 𝚒 𝚊 𝚖 𝚒 𝙵 𝚕 𝚘 𝚛 𝚒 𝚍 𝚊

" They don't pay me enough for this shit" kaykay came up behind me as I finished taking this older couple order.

"Girl what" I looked at her laughing handing them their receipt as I walked to the grill area baggin their food inna bag .

"It's fuckin hot got me sweating out my damn lace McDonald's don't give a fuck bout they employees"kaykay complained as I passed the bag to her so she can pass it to the older couple .

"It's pay day act like you give a fuck these managers be bout messy as fuck girl" I told her leaning on the counter surprisingly we were slow right now but no complaints because ain't feel like dealing with grumpy ass customers .

"This the only time I look forward for work and nick better give me my 2 dollar raise I need all my shit" kaykay told me leaning next to me pulling out her phone "anyways what you doing after work"

"I'm taking my ass a shower and going to sleep " I said fixing my hat on my head as I heard smack her teeth.

"Bitchhh it's Friday you never wanna hang out with me"

Now kaykay knew I was a homebody a bitch had anxiety and it only act up when I was around alot of people .

"Because everytime we go out you act a damn fool" i side her

"I'm not drinking tonight Bítch maybe just two shots"

Since she was my bitch I was gonna go cause kaykay ass be getting sloppy drunk and I don't need nobody taking a advantage of her , I couldn't fight but I was quick to mace a motherfucker.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝..

"I look fat ashell in this dress" kaykay came out of her bathroom as I did my makeup in her vanity I turned around looking over her outfit "only thing fat is that ass hoe" I hyped her as she stuck out her tongue bending over shakin her ass.

"Bitch dont get me started cause you know ima act a damn fool tonight thinkin I'm the baddest bitch innat club tonight"

I shook my head at her as I ran the hot comb through my hair I wanted to try something different since I'm always getting black hair but to be honest I was pussy foreal I was honestly scared of change I don't know why.

"About the club how we getting in ain't that bih 20 and up to get in?" I asked kaykay as she looked at me

"Girl you must don't know who yo Bestfriend is" she laughed throwing me a ID

"Ion look nothing like this bitch"I scrunched up my face looking over the ID .

"They ain't gonna be paying attention Bítch if Youn loosen up always so uptight and shit" she waved me off going back in the bathroom "you definitely drinkin something tonight! " she yelled from the bathroom .

No the fuck I'm not ....

Soon as we arrived to the club the bouncer let us in he was too busy staring me and kaykay down which made me feel uncomfortable, his grown ass lusting over our young asses .

I stood close to kaykay as she ordered us some drinks and I sighed looking around the club , bitches was literally half naked I could see they pussy , I knew I wouldn't ever have that confidence

"Here girl take this shot of patron" kaykay said handing me a small glass of patron and I scrunched up my face taking it unsure ain't wanna be lame or anything so I took it back to the head almost gaggin.

"Damn shawty you good" the bartender asked me chuckling as I held onto my chest

"That shit burn " I sat the cup down "nomore kaykay" I told her as she busted out laughing

"Yall look young as hell" the bartender blurted out

"We're 20 but yeah you can say that's young"

Her lyin ass finna get us killed

"Oh bet? Lemme get yo number " he leaned over the bar licking his lips at kaykay and she got up pulling her dress down a little grabbing my hand pulling me to the dance floor

"His clown ass... fuck I look like fuckin with his broke ass"

"Girl do not be like that" I laughed as city girls boomed through the speaker and kaykay bend over in front of me shaking her ass

I just stood there Awkwardly cause I felt like everybody was watching us but it was just the anxiety

Kaykay danced to like 3 songs and my feet were killing me just standing there .

I need another drink Bítch let's go she dragged me back to the bar as I sat next to her watching her order two Long Island .

"Aye lemme get a bottle of du'sse and Hennessy" the familiar voice boomed from behind me as I tensed up he threw a stack of money on the counter

"Now that's wha I'm talm bout rich níggas"kaykay bumped me sipping on her Long Island smirking

"I know Yeen drinking that by yourself " kaykay asked him licking her bottom lip and I rolled my eyes .

"Nah I got a little vip section with my niggas y'all trynna come fuck with us" he asked and I looked over at kaykay giving her the look.

"Yeah sure let's go temari" she stood up following behind him as I did the samething cursing this bitch out in my head .

"Oh he don came back with some bitches" a nígga with a mouth full of grillz said aloud smoking on a blunt .

"How old yall is" the one with the waves asked looking
Kaykay up and down and she blushed sitting down.

"20 how bout y'all"

Here her ass go lyin again I'm not getting with her .

"Fasho I'm 21 though , you bad as hell" he told kayakay as she bit down on her lip , they were fine but you can tell they were some rich ass niggas with these big ass chains on and tattoos in they face .

"Why yo friend sitting over there quiet and shit don't tell me she one of them stuck up bitches" the guy from the store with the dreads blurted out .

Man fuck you , fuck is you talking to me for

"Nah she just shy" kaykay looked over me nudging my shoulder and I rolled my eyes pulling out my phone.

"Rude ass " I heard him mumble under his breath

"On god she think she better than us or some shit" the one with tattoo spoke up .

"Now holon yall can get off her not to much on my bestie" kaykay chimed in tilting her head to the side "this ain't her type of scene foreal"

"My fault but jit needa speak up ion play that quiet shit I got to many opps" the nigga from the store said looking me up and down .

"My fault I'm temari" I spoke softly

"Damn her voice sexy as shit keep talking" a nigga with the fuck boy hairstyle said makin me blush a little

As the night went along we were drinking with them and talking hella shit , níggas kept pulling out money acting like that shit was impressing me I was chilling foreal unfazed.

The dude from the store came sittin next to me and I cleared my throat looking over at him only to see him staring back at me.

"I meant to apologize to you on how I acted at the store the other day you caught me on a bad day ion really disrespect bitches you feel me" he leaned back on the sofa

But u just .... Chilee anyways

"Nah you good -" I couldn't even finish my sentence I heard gun shots sound off inna club and I quickly got pushed down to the grown .

"Oh shit pooh you got that shit on you" the nigga with the tattoos on his face said to the corner store dude

He pulled out his gun from his waist and went to shooting back as I covered my ears screaming .

Yeah fuck this it's time to get the fuck out of here.
__________________________________

𝙾𝚔 𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙺𝚊lia 𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚔𝚊𝚢

𝙸𝚜 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚠 𝚒𝚝?? 𝙻𝚎𝚖𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..
432 17 12
Can you keep a secret cause NOBODY's GOTTA KNOW
755K 26K 47
Your trust? It's deep, it's clear. Your hope? Look at it, we're still here. Your heart? I got it, no need to fear. Our love? Is it genuine? Is it...
31.9K 1.6K 22
"i don't regret, just pretend shit never happened"