Falling|| Mason Mount

Calliexmount เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

'๐•€ ๐•ค๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€'๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•’๐•๐• ๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•—๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

Intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
News and posts
12.
More news
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.

5.

2.5K 19 0
Calliexmount เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

Now playing: Stereo Hearts by Gym Class heroes

'Thought love was dead but now your changing my mind.'

7:45     Mason: You wanna go for a coffee?   
7:47     Addy:  When?
7:47     Mason: Right now?
7:49     Addy: Give me 10 minutes 
7:50     Mason: I'll be there at 8

8:00am:

So now I'm in Mason's car, awkwardly playing with my hair. I've sat in silence the whole way. I haven't seen Mase since he came over to mine and it's hella awkward. I glance across at him. His hair is tousled, eyes fixed on the road, and I have to say, he looks hot.

"Where are we going?" I break the silence.

"You'll see."

And that's it. Conversation isn't exactly flowing. I try to think of something we spoke about the night of the party, when it had seemed so easy to speak to him. Why does it seem so hard now? Is it me making it awkward? Is it because we're sober? What the hell is going on?

"We're here. Do you want me to go in and order for you?"

"Umm... I don't mind to be honest."
"Ok I'll go."
O
He leaves the car. I guess he trusts me not to get in the drivers seat and drive off. Or maybe it's the fact he knows where I live. Either way, I'm not going to anyway. I want to figure out why talking to Mason Mount seems like the hardest thing I've ever done. I sit and then type a text to Layla to let her know where I am in case she calls in. I see Mase through the window, picking up the coffee. He walks out the door and strides to the car, and for some reason it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Focus. Maybe the reason I can't talk to him is because all I can think about is how hot he is.

"Here you go."he smiles at me, climbs back into the car and starts driving again. He doesn't seem at all bothered by the silence. Am I overthinking this?

"Now where are we going?"

"Patience Addy, patience. You'll find out when we get there."

"But I want to find out before we get there."

"Why? It's not like I'm kidnapping you or anything. I wouldn't have bothered getting you a coffee if I was."

"You might, if you wanted to make me struggle less."

"Why would I kidnap you anyway? You live 10 minutes away from me max."

"But I don't know where you live so how the hell was I meant to know that?"I laugh.

"Good point. Are you going to contradict everything I say?"

"Does it bother you?"

"No. I find it cute." he answers frankly, smiling over at me.

"Well then yes, I will keep contradicting everything you say."

"Fair enough. But now you have to tell me what you think is hot in me. It's only fair, because how else am I meant to impress you? I am trying my best you know."

I have to laugh at this.

"Well, I think you're very hot when you're driving," I giggle.

"Well then, I'll drive you to the moon and back."

"Oh no, that would be too boring."

"I hope you don't find it boring where we're going."

"We've been driving for over an hour now Mase, you're really confusing me. I have no idea where we could possibly be going."

"We'll be there in about 10 minutes, you'll see then."

"Why do I not trust you at all?"

"Come on it's a surprise!"

"Yep, now I definitely don't trust you," I laugh and poke him in the shoulder.

"Look out on the right. It might give you a clue."

I see nothing...nothing...nothing...

And then, from behind the trees, a flash of blue, shimmering and reflecting the sun...

"The beach! We're going to the beach!"

"And Sherlock Holmes has resolved the case, we can all rest in peace, even though she ignored all the signs we passed about half an hour ago to get here."

I punch him lightly. We park and get out of the car. I haven't been to a beach in a very very long time.

"Happy now?"he asks.

"Very."

We walk down along the sand, and I thank god that England has decided to bless us with one of its rare hot days.

"I didn't bring a swimming costume." I say.

"Good thing I asked Layla to give me one of yours then isn't it?" he says and hands me the bag he's been carrying, "There's also a big T-shirt in there because she told me you're insecure for some silly reason, and a change of clothes for after. Thank me later."

He winks.

I smile at him, and go get changed in a nearby restaurants toilet. Not the most romantic thing ever, but there you are.

I come back in the swimsuit and wearing the T shirt over the top. Mason has changed into his swimming costume, leaving his top half exposed, and I have to tear my eyes away from his abs. He's setting down a towel and looks up when he sees me approaching.

"Wow." is all he says.

"Are we going to the sea?" I ask him, blushing a bit.

"It's all up to you. Today is your day,"he grins at me.

I take off my T shirt and stand up.

"We're going to the sea," I laugh, and add "Race you there!"

We charge down to the sea laughing our heads off and get there at the same time, falling into the waves.

"Oh my god it's freezing!" I squeal.
"What did you expect Ads, it's the English sea."

"I know but still..."

"Don't be wimpy,"he grins

I splash water at him. In two seconds we're having a full on water fight. I thank god it's still relatively early in the morning and not too many people are around for us to bother.
Once we've had our fair share of water, and are both about to freeze completely, we step out and run up to our towels. We sit on the sand, drying off.

"Ok I take it back. You were definitely not being wimpy. It was freezing."

I laugh and look him in the eyes. He looks more serious after a while, but doesn't break eye contact. We must be looking into each other's eyes for at least two minutes. It feels like an eternity.

"Addy,"he says.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to finally tell me what's going on?"

"I don't know what you mean."
"I mean the reason why you act like you can't bear the thought of dating me. The reason Chilly told me if I hurt you even once he would kill me. The reason you're wearing a T shirt right now when you have one of the most amazing bodies I've ever seen. You can tell me you know?"

"I know." I stare out at the sea, so peaceful and blue, reflecting the suns rays. I think of how the same sea can become so stormy and wild and dangerous.

"I'll tell you. But you promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Not a soul."

"And it won't change how you see me?"

"Never."

So I tell him. I tell him how I met Jason when I was only 15. I tell him how we started dating and it had seemed like the perfect teen romance. I tell him how he started changing when we left school. How he started getting drunk all the time. How he would hit me when he came home finally, accusing me of cheating on him. How he started locking me in every time he left the house. How he called me names and made me do things I didn't want to do. I tell Mason all this while he sits in silence and just listens. At one point I stop but he looks over and takes my hand in his, so I take it he wants to hear the whole thing. So I carry on. I tell him how it became too much for me to bear. How I wished I would just die and it would be lifted off my chest. How I became so insecure I would wear sunglasses and huge jumpers everywhere. How I stopped eating. I tell him everything, every last bit until I feel like I've been drained.

"Addy," Mason whispers, "I never realised...I...I'm so sorry,"

"It's not your fault."

"You should have told me."

"I wouldn't. I couldn't. Ben wanted to but I didn't let him. I was scared you'd think I was a weirdo."

"How could I? Addy I'm going to tell you something now, and I want you to remember this for the rest of your life. What he did to you Addy? It's not your fault. You are beautiful and didn't deserve a single thing that prick did ok? You have to listen to me Addy."

He leans over and wipes a tear from my face. I bury my head in his shoulder.

"It's ok. It's all going to be ok," he whispers.

"I'm so sorry." I sob.

"No. Don't be."

"Mase? Can I tell you something else?"

"Anything."

So I tell him the last part. How I'm starting to fall for him. How I'm scared to be in another relationship. How I want more than anything to love another person and feel safe in their arms.

"But how can I, when I'm so scared to break again?"

"Addy. I give you my word I will never ever hurt you. Ever."

We stay at the beach for the rest of the day, talking. For the first time in a long time,  I feel completely and utterly peaceful. When we finally get home, it's about 9 o'clock at night. Mason drops me right to my door, and as he's leaving, I turn and say,

"Thank you for today."

"Any time."he smiles.

I lean forward, place a small kiss on his cheek and walk into my home.

@addyfern  beach day with @masonmount

Liked by @Laylawhite, @benchilwell,@masonmount and 3,241,098 others

@Laylawhite   Surprise!!🌊
@benchilwell hope you had fun
@masonmount   I enjoyed today
@user31   Are they dating!?
@user43  Omg I ship
@user09  ahh so cuteee xx

@masonmount   Thanks for today @addyfern
also thank you to the random stranger for the photo

Liked by @tammyabraham, @cmpulisic, @benchilwell, @addyfern and 23,456,321 others

@tammyabraham  Mase not single no more
@benchilwell  you're welcome mate, I basically set up the whole thing
@addyfern ❤️❤️

Ok guys another chapter done I hope your enjoying them xx
Sorry for the random photos at the end but you know there are no photos of Selena Gomez and Mason Mount so... improvise🙃

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

summer time-kylian mbappe (C) money mase เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

86.5K 811 46
โ€ข love story bout two young people ๐Ÿ‘€
246K 6K 52
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต...
124K 1.6K 23
| ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | [๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™› โ€ข ๐™›๐™š๐™ง โ€ข ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š] The quality or state of being ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ -โ™ก๏ธŽ- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a...
yours and mine - mason mount zzjv05 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

229K 2.1K 48
that night. that party. that gaze. that touch. those eyes and lust between them. but what happens when the unexpected occurs? 2 and half years later...