Race To Her

By inkandanalysis

Get ready to experience the adrenaline-fueled double life of Elisha Mikazuki Greil, the owner of a quaint cof... More

Author's Note
I. A Year And A Half
II. Midnight
III. Mina
IV. One Step At A Time
V. Justin
VI. Again
VII. Uncle Nick
VIII. Almost
IX. Danger
X. Meeting Them
XI. Nuisance
XII. Jealousy, Jealousy
XIII. Party I
XIV. Party II
XV. Message
XVI. Two More
XVII. Truth
XIX. Pain
XX. Stray
XXI. Acquaintance
XXII. Jackson
XXIII. Glimpse
XXIV. Reunite
XXV. Attempt
XXVI. Back To Them
XXVII. Dream
XXVIII. Escape
XXIX. Story I
XXX. Story II
XXXI. Tranquility
XXXII. Madness
XXXIII. End
Extra
Author's Note

XVIII. Caught

5.5K 141 10
By inkandanalysis

ELISHA POV

Waking up, blinking as I let my eyes adjust to my surroundings. Head pounding looking around, my arms and feet tied to the chair, a gag on my mouth, a muffled groan escaped from me.

I was inside a white room, unfamiliar equipment arranged on a stainless steel table at the side, room lights above me and over the table providing bright light, looking down I was on my sports bra and pants as adhesive patches are placed on my chest and a device attached on my finger with an elastic band connecting to a monitor.

Letting my eyes shut, remembering how the hell I got here.

"Hey, Nat. I have to go somewhere." I said, looking at me confused dancing in her eyes.

"This early?" She asked, laying on my bed as I nodded my head, she sighed and opened her arms.

A soft laugh erupted from me, walking towards her as she pulled me, earning a surprised squeak from me as we lay on bed together with her on top of me, looking at her our eyes met, a smile on her lips.

Gently placing my hand on her cheek as she leaned on it her eyes closed as my smile widened, kissing her forehead, "I really have to go so that I can go back early." I softly said, earning a grunt from her.

Letting me go as I stood up, hands on the knob, "Be careful, кукла." She said, looking at me.

"I will, Nat. See you in a minute." I said winking at her, earning a soft laugh from her. 

"See you in a minute, любовь." She replied as I closed the door.

"Where are you going, kitten?" Tony asked.

"Oh just an errand, don't worry I'll be back as soon as you know." I said, kissing his cheeks.

 "Okay, be careful then." He muttered, smiling at me as his hands snaked on my waist.

"I will, Anthony." I said, a scoff escaped from him, a soft laugh erupted from me seeing his reaction, "Don't worry, Tonton. I will be careful. I have to go, love ya." I added, earning a wide smile from him.

"I love you, 3000." He said, kissing my lips as my eyes widened at his action sending me a wink before walking to his lab.

Hopping on my motor, a cloth covered my mouth. I squirmed and seconds later something prodded on my neck as darkness consumed me.

The door opened, snapping me back to reality, three people dressed in white coats entered my breath hitched seeing who the last one was.

"Ah, my luna is awake."

It can't be.

My eyes widened as he walked towards me, removing my gag as my body froze seeing him in the flesh.

A man having almost translucent skin, a scar from under his right eye until his left jaw, hair is long and jet black and his eyes, his brown doe eyes which Mina and I inherited.

"Father." I mumbled, disbelieve in my voice.

A soft laugh erupted from him, "Ah, yes my dear daughter, my dear luna." He said, caressing my cheek with his gloved hand, "Oh, I missed you so much, my luna, my sweet luna." He added, grinning widely at me.

"I saw you die." I said.

"Oh, you did? Well, I'm sorry to say. I didn't die as you can see. How disappointed you must be seeing how I am still alive and in front of you. You left me a gift and I must return something as my thanks." He replied as he traced his scar, the one I gave him when uncle saved Mina and I.

"Don't you dare touch Mina." I said, venom in my voice, staring at him angrily, silence engulfed the room as we continued to stare at each other.

Seconds later, he laughed loudly in a boisterous manner enough for it to echo inside the room sending shivers down my spine wiping a lone tear beside his eyes, he looked at me smiling widely, "Oh, my luna, you always make me laugh and happy, you always amused me." He said, touching my hair, sniffing it.

"We don't care about Mina, my luna. It was you who we wanted in the first place." He stated, his smile disappeared, "We discovered something about you, something new." He added.

"Go to hell." I said gritting my teeth, a laugh erupted from him.

"I'm already in hell, my luna, thanks to you." He answered, coldly as he retreats nodding his head towards the two people, writhing my way out but to no avail.

"Ah, I see you've met your soulmates, eight soulmates. Indeed, how lucky you are, you make me so proud of you, my luna. What's more interesting is knowing who they are." He said, pridefully.

"Stay still, my luna, this won't hurt." He muttered, standing beside me as he brushed my hair, a gasp came out from me as they injected me something.

My body grew hot, screaming as pain surged through me, body thrashing, seconds later, I vomited similar to what happened before. "Ah, magnifico, how come your body rejected that again, my luna." He said, amusingly.

"I know your body is going to reject it again, that's why I created something else, something more stronger." He stated, smiling widely at me.

Another person entered holding a vial with blue liquid in it, fetching a syringe transferring its contents to it, walking back beside me now holding a syringe with the liquid in it.

"My dear luna, I hope you will humbly accept my gift. Make me proud, my luna. Surprise me even more." He said and injected it on my arm.

My body grew hot once again as the temperature continued to rise, screaming as the pain intensified, my screams were getting louder.

Hearing the frantic noise from the monitor and voices of the people inside.

Seconds later, the pain subsided, breathing heavenly, heartbeat increasing every second. After a few seconds the pain came back now doubled, tripled, tears continued to trickle in my cheeks shutting my eyes hard.

A high-pitched ringing sound was suddenly heard, convulsing from the heat rising within, I continued to thrash around, writhing in agony. My bones snapped, another scream escaped from my lips.

Heavy breathing was all that could be heard from the cold room, breathless as the pain subsided my head hung lifelessly.

"Very good, my luna." He mumbled, lightly patting my head, "I see you've taken it like a champ. You've made phaw proud of you, my luna." He added, brushing my hair.

"For how many years of researching, wondering why you, my dear daughter, rejected the experiment before unlike Mina. Then I came to realize, what if you've grown immune, something unknown or you already have been enhanced just waiting for someone to release it. Don't worry, my dear luna. I'll help you in every way that I can." He said, gripping my chin looking at me, sending chills down my nerves as his cold hands caressed my cheek.

"Is she ready?" phaw asked one of the men wearing a white coat.

"Yes, sire." He answered.

"Very good, begin." He commanded as everyone moved.

I began to hyperventilate as they walked towards me, arms and feet tightly tied with a leather strap. One of them injected me with something numbing my body, earning a low snarl from phaw, "Be gentle with her." He warned, everyone froze as silence engulfed the room, no one dared to move.

Clearing his throat, "Continue." He said, nodding at them walking towards the side, "Begin." He ordered.

"Serum infusion begins in five, four, three, two, one." A man said as the machine began to move, the serum injected into me in the process, shutting my eyes hard.

"Now." He commanded as one of the men lowered the leaver, the pod moved upright, enclosing me inside. Phaw knocked, looking at him through the circular glass, "My Luna, everything will be alright, just think of this as my gift, my thanks to you, for this will do good not just for me and yourself, but for the world." He said, smiling widely at me.

"Proceed." He demanded as the only thing I can hear inside now is my own breathing, the pod begins to glow as I close my eyes, "That's ten percent, twenty percent, thirty, forty percent." hearing a muffled voice said.

"How is she?" phaw asked.

"Vital signs are normal." someone answered.

"Make it a hundred percent." phaw said.

"But sire, it st-" phaw interrupted him, "Just do it." He spat, venomously.

"Yes, sire." He replied, "Fifty percent, sixty, seventy." He said, immense pain surged through me, screaming loudly in pain.

"Sire." someone said.

"Continue." phaw said, sternly.

"Eighty, ninety, one hundred percent." He continued as I scream, writhe, and thrash in agony.

Letting another loud scream out everything overloads the reactor closes itself down, electricity cuts off as darkness surrounds the facility, seconds later, everything went back like nothing happened.

"Open it." phaw commanded.

The pod opened, pain still evident, body sore, head pounding, breath labored as my head hung low, vision blurry, hearing steps walking towards me but I didn't bother to look up a series of gasp erupted from them, forcing myself to look up with my eyes looking at phaw.

Grinning widely, triumph danced in his eyes, he slowly walked towards me as my eyes followed his action.

"Look how beautiful you are, my dear luna." He said, gesturing towards my body, my eyes slowly looked down noticing as my body gained some muscle, electric blue veins scattering on my body as electricity pulsated through me.

"You've amused me beyond anything else, my dear luna. Not only was my serum successful, but you gained something more. Interesting!" He said, excitedly and clapped, a man removed my mouth guard electrocuting him in the process.

Everyone froze, silence engulfed the room as everyone looked at him, confused.

"Sire, I think she can electrocute someone." The man said, standing up hardly breathing.

"Do you think I'm blind, son?" phaw asked, looking at me as our eyes met, giving him a glare.

"Let phaw see one more time, my luna." He said, nodding at another man as he tremble in fear while he hesitatingly approached me.

My eyes followed his hand slowly reaching towards me, anger surged through me as his hand touched my arm. I willed my remaining strength to do everything I could, testing my newly found powers at the same time, still confused how to control it. Emitting a current to where his hand was touching me.

The man convulsed, collapsing to the floor with pain, burning of flesh radiating the room, my eyes widened as I looked at him, his hand turned from his tan skin to charred, gasping for air as he looked at me, letting his last breath go.

"Amazing, my dear luna." phaw said, "Call someone to clean this mess." He added, looking back at me, smiling widely.

"Hm, now onto the next part. Wipe her." phaw ordered as my eyes widened, thrashing around as one of the men marched towards me injecting me with something, knocking me out in the process.

AN:

Whew! Pretty long chapter.

Thank you to all who voted and read my story. I was so surprised and happy at the same time. Thank you, thank you once again and I will do my very best to update as soon as possible. Hope everyone likes it, thank you, and good day!

:'>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Outlander By sha

Fanfiction

561K 16.8K 46
Enter the thrilling world of Rivia Jones, a brilliant surgeon at the height of her career. But her life takes a wild turn when she suddenly finds her...
72K 1.9K 14
You and your best friend Mari find yourselves stuck in what looks like an alternative universe, the mcu seems to be taking place around you, and whil...
520 15 17
In an effort to conceal herself from the world, Delia meets her old teammate in her favorite coffee shop. Unfortunately she ends up where she tried...
13.6K 211 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...