Love & Lust [J J K] 18+

By Ellebangtan77

No... don't come any closer I'm warning you... ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Violence Bullying Abuse Revenge ⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️ JJk... More

Prolouge
Episode 1 how it all began
Episode 2 Never
Episode 3 Toture
Episode 4 The Plan
Episode 6 Be Mine
Episode 7 New Beginning ~Sort of
Episode 8 Dick Trick
Episode 9 Desire
Episode 10 Pleasure
Episode 11 Fall out
Episode 12 The Secret
Episode 13 Feelings
Episode 14 Truth..is it?
Episode 15 Lost My Respect
Episode 16 The Twist
Episode 17 Promise
Episode 18 Game On
Episode 19 Regret
Episode 20 The Dream
Episode 21 Friends
Episode 22 Reconciliation
Episode 23 Happy Ending?
Episode 24 The Diary

Episode 5 Falling Again

61 5 0
By Ellebangtan77

What?... Ni ki questioned
Jungkook are you serious man?
Jungkook let out a little smile before answering back at ni ki......  listen ni ki your problem is that you always jump into conclusions..I said I'll make her love me,,,I dont actually love her

Wait a minute..so how's that gonna hurt her?
Jungkook smiled. Okay now listen carefully
  I will make mia fall  over heels for me,I'm gonna make her think that I love her.
  Ohhh use and dump? Ni ki asked
Haaa...
Jungkook looked at ni ki giving him a smirk.... that's how you get revenge my friend.
  But how are you gonna make her fall for you?.

Don't worry about that I have my ways....
Fine jungkook but be very careful if she finds out about your little plan sh......
She wont do shit you cutted...   all I have to do is to her companion,her shield,more like a friend to her...she won't resist me that I know for sure..

   Jungkook is right,no girl can resist him,he can pull of any shade,hot,cute,dark,dangerous and funny look,you even admitted you once had a crush on him back when you were a fresher, but you knew you couldn't get him because he was every girls dream and why would he want someone like you to begin with.

What did he say to you? Joy asked when she saw you moving to the cafeteria
Uhh...where'd you come from,?
Ugh I asked you a question mia forget about me,what was your conversation with jungkook?

Well nothing much,just that he apologised
Joy got shocked at your statement......you liar,how can jungkook apologise to you mia.
I'm serious he did,he even gave me his words that he will not bully or mess with me again.

Girlll....how're you sure he isn't playing you?
Enough joy can't you just say positive things about him? I mean look at the bright side he apologised didn't he?

Joy scoffed......Mia be careful I don't trust jungkook at all he mig......
I I gotta go now see you later...

Wait..mia ..mia are you trying to avoid the situation...mia joy called out but you were to stubborn to answer,it was as if jungkook had you right under his  palm.

The gut ha sun ... jungkook treated you that way because of that low life girl...
Shut up!!! Ha sun yelled,dont you dare try to degrade jungkook in front of me understand

Chill,,,I'm not trying to do shit,I'm just saying the way he yelled at you because of her dont you think it's fishy,??
Are they dating ?
    Ha sun dragged so-na  by her hair ....didn't I tell you not to say things about jungkook? Ha sun let go so-na cried out of pain.....if you ever say any word to degrade my jungkook I will make you pay got it......ha sun let go of so-na's hair while she stood in pain..besides jungkook can never love or be with someone like mia   ha sun let out a chuckle.. she is most definitely not he's type.

You're right ha sun,so-na stated jungkook can never think of been with such low life,maybe he was in a good mood today that's why he helped her
Ha sun looked at so-na with disbelief trying to wrap her head about what she said...

                                5 days gone

You became more closer to jungkook that it even surprised every one around you..including joy and ha sun ....... people never had the thought of bullying you again because now you were with jungkook,it was as if he was your shield.....

You and jungkook were in the library when you suddenly asked him a surprising yet strange question....

  Do you like me???...you asked
Uhh...uhh..jungkook stuttered before giving you a response... of course mia why would you ask that.you are my friend.
.
No no jungkook you don't understand my question I mean we are pretty much close this pass few days ...like I want to understand our relationship.

Are you trying to give it a name? Jungkook asked
Looking at you directly into your eyes..

You were sure that this was your first time looking into jungkook's eyes..
        Damnn
You got lost in his  dark sparkling brown eyes,you can feel your heart beating faster than the normal pace..... you began to understand why you started having a crush on him ..

I asked you a question mia?
Uhh.. you snapped out of your imagination,, sorry jungkook I didn't hear you.
Jungkook chuckled at your behaviour

I said are you trying to give our relationship a name?,
You gulped... you didn't know when you started sweating ..

Uh it has a name already jungkook...
Jungkook stood up from his  chair opposite your's and came forward you and leaned closer while his hands were placed on the wall....now you could get a closer look at him
His brown shinning eyes,his sharp nose,and ever pinkish lips..it made your heart race even faster than it already has been beating..

Mia... you could completely feel jungkook's breath an inche towards yours,you couldn't handle it and shifted your face sideways.

He lifted your face with he's index finger for you to face him again..

   Say it mia ... what's the name,?
You couldn't stop your cheek from becoming red,from just his voice and touch you were around turned on.....you snapped that thought off your mind

I don't understand what you mean jungkook..I mean..what other name than 'friends'
Are you sure? Jungkook asked still looking at you
Don't you think we are far from that mia...

You couldn't handle the pressure any longer...you pushed jungkook at the side and got up...

I think we are done for today jungkook see you tomorrow,,,  you left without even saying a proper goodbye..

    Jungkook's pov
I have her where I wanted her to be.....he let our a little smile.....now mia I'm going to make you fall harder than you already have ..and trust me when I say I'm gonna make you regret every bit of your decision for falling for me.

~~~~~~~~ you didn't know jungkook had you rapped in his palm ,,,you were slowly but surely falling for him again.

Mia's pov

I was lost in my own thought that I didn't realise joy standing in front of me.....
What are you doing?? You scared me
Mia what's wrong with you...joy asked me with a worried yet surprised face
I don't quite get you I stated..

Mia sta...
I thought you were my friend joy...
What are you on about mia??
  Can't you be happy for me,,, finally this is what I wanted ,for me to be loved by others and not been bullied any more..
Yeah... but this is not the right way mia
You are spending much time with jungkook,,it really scared me though.mia I'm your friend I love you,i don't want anything to happen to you that you will end up regretting b....

I'm fine joy..I'm not a kid I can take care of myself precise....I think I want to move my relationship with jungkook to the next level...

Whattt??? . .  . Joy yelled leaving me startled 
Are you been serious now mia?
Why? What's wrong don't I have the right to love him ?

Mia are you even listening to yourself, who? Jungkook? You gat to be kidding me ..

Wow joy....I said with a low tone
You are my best friend you suppose to be happy for me but it's the other way round..
What are you saying mia you know I care for you
Then If you do why aren't you happy with the decision of me wanting to date jungkook...

Mia ...you quite don't understand
Oh..yeah I understand,,I understand pretty well
You're jealous......

Whatt,? Jealous? Really Mia how can you say that

I'm your best friend..I saw her tears gathered in her eyes...but I didn't give in to her.
Are you? I asked
Cause if you were you will be happy for me joy

Joy smiled looking at me....fine do whatever you want I don't give fuck anymore...I was just trying to look at for you but you took it far..  have a great time with your new lover...

Joy stormed out as I watch her leave.

Did I just loose my best friend?? I asked myself

.
.

Guess what? Ni ki said excitedly
What ?
Jungkook asked ~~~
Mia and joy had a fight over you ,,seems like  mia is really into you now

How can't she be ...jungkook smirked~~
Now it's time for the next stage of my plan

And what's that ni ki asked....
   You'll see~~~~~~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 672 9
Rated SPG‼️‼️‼️‼️ These oneshots are +21❗️ It contains mature content, violence, curse words that might offend you. Kindly remove it to your reading...
38.1K 335 4
SMUT JUST SMUT! Oneshots Short stories
417K 18.2K 50
🔞 A love so 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱...it justifies 𝘀𝗶𝗻. ❝𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩...
12.7K 143 7
all my instagram jeon jungkook oneshots.