From the bottom

By ykwitdo21

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... More

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
7
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
question
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

32

2.5K 96 7
By ykwitdo21

kehlani is back on her feet and feeling 100% again.

before she went back on tour again we shot the good life music video and went on that date. we still doing things on the low and i like that.

i couldn't go with her this time because of collabs and stuff i needed to do so she's been blowing up my phone at any chance she gets.

" y/n your phone is going off" quavo said.

" it's my shawty give me a sec khaled" i said walking over to it to see she was facetiming me.

i picked it up and her face popped up.

" hey babe" i said looking at her as she was sitting in the dressing room.

" hey whatcha doing" she said propping me up.

" i'm in the stu right now" i said.

" who you collabing with" she asked.

" this fine ass island chick-"

i didn't even get to finish my sentence because she hung up on me.

i chuckled and called her back.

she didn't pick up so i went to text her to see my message not going through.

" i know she did not just block me" i chuckled.

i took video with me and the guys then sent it to edward with a text.

tell kehlani to stop being jealous and upset and unblock it was a joke.

i sent him it and went to khaled again.

" alright i just wanna redo that part right there then wayne can take over" i said walking in the booth.

i walked in the booth and put my headphones on.

" you ready" he asked.

i gave him a thumbs up and he started the track.

" Then she went and put that booty on that Gucci belt we don't got no label she say she want bottles, she ain't got no table she don't got no bed frame, she don't got no tables we just watchin' Netflix, she ain't got no cable, okay though plug, plug, plug, i'm the plug for her she want a nigga that pull her hair and hold the door for her baby, that's only me, bitch, it okay with me baby, okay, okay though" i said then they stopped the track.

i walked out and nodded my head to it.

" yeah that one's better" i said and he agreed.

" ight yo i gotta get up in here i gotta interview and they finna be all up in the business so lemme go" i said.

i dapped them all up and grabbed my stuff to go.

i left and hopped in the back of the suv so my driver can take me to where i need to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" wassup everyone it's jj and we got the nigga y/n in the house" he said chuckling.

" yo yo" i said.

" now you posted two instagram pictures earlier today and people have suspected music from one of the pictures" he said.

" expect music from both" i chuckled.

" hold hold on lemme bring the picture up first" he laughed as he did it.

" sooo first off we like the matching watches" he said and i chuckled.

" those i actually bought and we wore them in the video" i said.

" you captioned it good life" he said.

" yeah because life is good" i said.

" really" he chuckled.

" that's not the reason but life is amazing as of now anddd it's for a song" i said.

" the music video will be out soon and i had a blast making it" i said.

" obviously you did look who you made it with" he said.

" oh no here you go"

" i'm not gonna say anything... nahh i am long time lover and friend kehlani huh" he said.

" yeppp that's my girl right there" i said with a smile.

" what do you mean by that" he asked.

" take it how you want to" i told him with a chuckle.

" you are a troll" he said.

" as i'm suppose to be" i chuckled.

" well the second picture please help me understand how we are getting music off of it... kinda looks like you guys were at the city of love on a date"

" now how did you get all of that from a picture" i laughed knowing he was right.

" body language now was i right" he asked.

" nope" i said popping the p.

" so i wasn't" he said making sure.

" no incorrect" i said.

" what were you guys doing" he asked.

" making music" i smirked knowing i was telling the truth.

" you are a troll... anyways the party music video w-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got in my house and showered and stuff.

i sat on my bed and grabbed my phone as i was getting a facetime call.

it kehs name flashed and i declined it to fuck with her for blocking me.

she called me again and i declined it. she called it again and i picked it up.

" stop declining my calls i'm sorry" she groaned out.

" ima little let me call you back" i said fake outta breath.

"busy doing what" she said eyeing me.

" no-"

" why are you all wet Y/n i swear to g-"

i raised my eyebrow and her face softened a bit and sighed.

" your joking right" she said.

" yes babe i just got out the shower and put clothes on so my skin is still a bit wet" i chuckled.

" i'm sorry" she sighed.

" you good girllll" i said sounding like a baddie.

she chuckled and smiled at me.

" how was the concert" i asked.

" it was great i wish you were here tho" she said.

" you saying i should be there" i asked.

" yesss you should be here" she said.

" you know i love being on tour with you but i gotta do what i gotta do with other artist in the studio" i said.

" i know" she groaned out.

" how about this you going to the F8 premiere right" i asked.

" yeah... wait what are you wearing to it" she said.

" black suit why" i asked.

" change it to black and white so we can match" she said.

" kehlani the premiere is tomorrow" i said staring at her.

" pleaseeee" she begged.

" alright alright" i rolled my eyes.

" thank you now what were you saying" she said.

" why don't we go out a bit before you leave again" i said.

" anytime with you i'm okay with" she said.

" keh you haven't seen me in two week" i chuckled.

" two weeks too longgg" she groaned out.

" okay dramatic i love you and im going to catch some sleep" i said.

" okay i love youuuuu" she said blowing a kiss through the phone and i hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 8.7K 29
You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Billie has been bi but scared of coming ou...
847 30 11
Currently being edited I have a crush on my best friend. That I can't deny, but I am too shy to confess. Also I don't want to ruin our friendship. Be...
27.5K 823 22
a continuation of you and Kehlani's lives after you got married. what's new?
2.1M 84.9K 42
Kali is intersex, she is the loner and the bullied nerd that no one liked. All she wants is to get out of highschool and leave everything and everyon...