Marrying You | Huang Renjun ×...

By QisyaHusna

"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to ma... More

Characters
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
random
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
•Problems (part one)•
Problems (Part Two)
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
35
.
2k reads-

4

946 20 1
By QisyaHusna

"Hana, lets go. Im bringing Aera to the shopping store, she wanted to buy a new outfit." Renjun said to Hana which Hana clearly can hear it.

Hana: wait- wait for awhile.

Crackheads★

You: k guys gtg, my 'fiance' wanna go somewhere.

Minha ha:bye kiddo good luck

Ara araa: HAVE FUN

You: hate u all
-_-
Seen

Hana: k im done lets go

Aera: JUN JUN!! LETS GOO!!

YOUR POV:

Aera is clinging into renjun's arm,eww. When we arrive at the mall, Renjun gave me money to buy some stuff. But I didn't accept it. So i just use my own money to buy some oversized hoodie. But then i saw aera came to me.

Aera: YAISH- why would your dad wanted you to marry my boyfriend. HE. IS. MINE. dont you dare take him away from me.

Woww, did i just see a gold digger girl? Yes. Oh plss she is hecking annoying, get out of here. I said in my head

You: blah blah blah. K first, Its not my problem. Second, ask my dad, i don't even want to marry yet but he told me to. And third, just shut ur fricking mouth you gold digger.

Shit- did i just say that? I have to be nice for mommm. I said in mah mind.

You: oh- sorry. I wasn't supposed to be like this shit. Im so sorry-

Oh frick- renjun came. Im ded-

Aera: JUN-AH!! LOOK AT THIS GIRL!! SHE SAID IM A GOLD DIGGER!! UGH!! I WAS NOT RIGHT!?

Renjun: the heck you just said to her Hana?!

Hana: i was saying that she is a gold digger. But then i felt 'stupid', so then im saying sorry to her and she wouldn't accept it.

Wow, i have never been this relax for a long time. I always like felt very kind but this is different.

Aera: NO! THERE IS MORE BABE!! SHE IS JUST LYING. SHE SAID IM AN UGLY HUMAN BEING AND MORE NEGATIVE STUFF!!

well, here we goo. Aera crying it's starting, and my ears it's gonna be ded today. Aera is much a liar. Huh. She must be the 'attention' type of girl.

Renjun: THE HECK HANA! I WAS TRYING TO HANG OUT WITH AERA, THEN U DISTROYED IT!!

Hana: well u-uh, she is lying tho. I didn't even said negative stuff to her. I-

Renjun: you are going to ride a taxi. Im gonna bring Aera home.

Hana: uh-

And as usual, he left without gimme a word to say.
This guy it's still the same, never let me talk or forgive me -_-
Hate him. Very much. Thank you.

Nobody's POV:

HOME~

Dad: oh your home!! But- without renjun. Tell me what happened miss.

Hana: appa, he have a girlfriend. We have a fight with his 'girlfriend' just now. WELP, i tried to say sorry but he didn't let me say a word.

Dad: nah, it's ok. He is a nice person, but he is not close with you just yet. Now go to your room and change.

And after talking, hana went to her room and change into her new outfit that she bought just now.

(The outfit)

She was tired after checking a oversized hoodie that she really wanted. Even after the fight too. Hana's eyes was so heavy, and she went to sleep.

"Hi Hana, its me. Your mom. Im here by your side pls dont cry every night. Im always with you and never leaving you cupcake."
"MOM!! PLS DONT GO!! I WANT TO SIT WITH YOU! i miss you so much"
Hana said with tears in her eyes and hugged her mom.
"Im here cupcake, be nice to other. I saw you with renjun just now. You are being so chill."
"Im sorry mom if i brake the wish"
"No, its ok. Im happy with it. You are getting brave. You can start to be yourself now. You are free from the wish. Its still ok if you still want to do the wish"
"I-im free? Really? Omg tysm mom"
"I have to go. Im sorry. Meet you later hana-ah"
"N-nooo!!!!"
As the mother slowly getting away, hana was sad. But she was happy that she got to meet her mother after years.

Hana: NOOOOO!!!!!

Ms.Mimi: you ok?!

As mimi scream and quickly to hana's room.

Hana: M-mom...

Hana's voice was weak. Her dad came to her room as quick as possible.

Dad: CUPCAKE?!

Ms.mimi: Mr.Zhong, she have a dream about her mom just now. She misses her. Hana told me.

Dad: ooh. Hana, you are gonna skip school today. Your face is pale.

Hana: b-but, i want to go school today. I have told my friend that we are going to hang out after college too.

Dad: you can go in the evening. Now go take a rest. Im telling the principal that you are gonna take a holiday today.

All Hana said is 'ok'.

Hana told her bestie that they can't hang out in the afternoon. So they accepted the choice.

Hana: umm, mimi. Can you cook me breakfast? Im starting to get hungry.

Ms.Mimi: ok Hana. Just lay here or take a shower. im going to cook.

Hana: ok mimi.

Well Hana thinked to go shower first, sooo she is off to shower..after dat, she changed her outfit.

(Hana's outfit)

Mimi have been act like a mom to Hana in this whole life of being a maid. Mimi its a single women. No couple stuff. Mimi is the only person that hana can talk to, about her life. Like maybe when she is sad, mimi will cheer her, when she is happy, mimi will be happy for her, or when she is excited, mimi will excited with her and together.

Hana love MIMI VERYYYY MUCH!!

(

a/n: HALO, its already fifth ep. And 3 chapter update for a day. Wowww. *Fake surprised*...k i have so many ideas in my head and dunno how to start. But anyways, ty for reading- hehe. Like right now have 1011 words in this chapter, stay safe. BYE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.6K 42
in which, a very outstanding medical student, renjun, sees a dating club news on his school's announcement board and decides to join, shocking everyo...
40.3K 1.1K 30
Unexpected Arranged Marriage with his crush, but his crush doesn't like him. [This book is so unserious lol] (If you are searching for a cringe, gram...
17K 400 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
286K 8.6K 57
✔️ "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀs, ɪ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ." ☆ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʜᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ. ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴋɪᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ɪɴ ʜ...