Ruv x Sarvente Oneshots

By TopBottom7

I've recently gotten into the rabbit hole that is this ship. It's really a shame how underrated this ship is... More

Disclaimer
Meeting you
Lesson
Headcannons
Genderbend
Unplanned
Unplanned: Part 2
Keep him safe ⚠️ Tw: Gore, Violent descriptions ⚠️
One hell of a date

Ice cream (its not what you think)

757 7 10
By TopBottom7

(No, this not what you're thinking. Not the cliche "Ruv eats Sarvs ice cream, and Sarv gets mad." No. It's different. Trust me.)

Savente's pov:

I waited on the hard wood bench, as Ruv returned with the two cones. He passed me my blueberry one, before siiting on the bench to enjoy his own.

Ruv: Any news at the Church?

Sarv: Nothing much. Some old lady tried taking down the pride flag on the entrance.

Ruv: I figured that would happen.

I picked the ice cream in my hand, hoping to get as much in my mouth before it melted.

Sarv: Hey Ruv.

Ruv: Yeah?

Sarv: Can I try some your ice cream?

Ruv: Sure, here.

I picked the strawberry and chocolate mixture in his cone, finding it unpleasant. I backed away, trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

Ruv: So, when can I have a taste?
Looking over, I saw he had finished his cone.

Sarv: Can I trust you?

Ruv: As much as you trust your sisters.

Sarv: Fine. Only a small bit.

I held it out, ready to take it away as soon as he tried eating the entire thing.

Ruv: You need to close your eyes.

Sarv: Ho-?

Ruv: Trust me.

I closed my eyes, holding out the cone.  I felt him grab the cone, but, instead of pulling it towards himself, he moved it aside. I had no time to react as he used his free hand to grab my chin. Before I knew it, he had pressed his lips on mine. I tried to push him away, but it was no use. I felt his tounge enter my mouth. It moved for a few seconds before he pulled it out.

Ruv: Not bad, for ice cream.

My face was going red. Sure, we'd been on date's before, but we hadn't agreed on kissing like that.

Sarv: R..Ruv! What the hell? 

Ruv: What? Something wrong?

Sarv: You could've asked!

Ruv: Yeah, but there's no fun in that. Besides, you're tuning redder then a strawberry.

I attempted to punch him, only for him sweep my arm aside.

Ruv: Oh, look at the time. We need to head back.

He got up, heading for direction of the church. I sat there, anger dying down in me. I got up, heading back to church, hiding my expression with a smile, as I figured out how I would confront him after prayers tonight. Yet, a part of me felt silly, like I was overacting. Whatever the case, I knew I could talk to Carol about it, seeing as she was an expert at relationships.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4K 136
These are just random stories of the hermitcraft season 6, (also it's confirmed that I love writing anything with Mumbo and Joe 😂) But I enjoy makin...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.4K 71 10
Read first published chapter to get the description ⚠️Warnings⚠️ •18+ content {lemon/smutt} •Mention of murder •Most act differently •LGBTQ+ ships •N...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...