Race To Her

By inkandanalysis

Get ready to experience the adrenaline-fueled double life of Elisha Mikazuki Greil, the owner of a quaint cof... More

Author's Note
I. A Year And A Half
II. Midnight
III. Mina
IV. One Step At A Time
V. Justin
VI. Again
VII. Uncle Nick
VIII. Almost
IX. Danger
XI. Nuisance
XII. Jealousy, Jealousy
XIII. Party I
XIV. Party II
XV. Message
XVI. Two More
XVII. Truth
XVIII. Caught
XIX. Pain
XX. Stray
XXI. Acquaintance
XXII. Jackson
XXIII. Glimpse
XXIV. Reunite
XXV. Attempt
XXVI. Back To Them
XXVII. Dream
XXVIII. Escape
XXIX. Story I
XXX. Story II
XXXI. Tranquility
XXXII. Madness
XXXIII. End
Extra
Author's Note

X. Meeting Them

9.8K 267 62
By inkandanalysis

Two weeks had passed.

Since HYDRA attacked Mina. Uncle Nick, Maria, and I became busy planning and knowing the whereabouts of them.

"Li." Lary called as she entered the shop, waving at me as she walked towards her usual spot.

And yes, for those two weeks, Lary and I compromised, saying our sorry to each other.

Placing two cups of caramel macchiato on the table and two cheesecakes.

"How are you?" I asked, smiling brightly at her.

"I've met my soulmate." She answered, eyes sparkling, smiling widely, a gasp shocked came out from me.

"Tell me about him." I said, excitedly.

"His name is Samuel Thomas Wilson, a former United State Air Force pararescue airman. We met a week ago, at the grocery. I was looking for my favorite snack when we bumped into each other." She answered. 

"Oh, living a fantasy life." I teased, earning a playful glare from her.

"He's kind, funny, deeply compassionate, and empathetic towards others, as well as having a strong moral code." She added.

"Sounds like a good man. Bring him here sometime, I'll evaluate him myself." I said, wiggling my eyebrows, earning a soft laugh from Lary.

"You won't do anything, won't you?" She asked, looking at her, shrugging as she shook her head, sipping our coffee, basking in the comfortable silence that surrounds us.

My phone rang, interrupting the serene silence, quickly fetching my phone, answering it.

"Zuki. Come here at my office now." He said, looking at Lary, her attention now on me. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"Come here, now. You'll know once you're here." He answered and ended the call.

Sighing, "Anything happened?" Lary asked, worriedly.

"My uncle called. I have to go." I said, nodding her head, standing up, and saying my goodbye to her.

"Lego, I have to go. Something came up, important, I'll leave the shop to you." I said as he nodded his head.

"Okay, copy that boss ma'am. Take care and be careful, boss ma'am." He replied.

"Thank you, you too." I said, smiling at him as I waved my hand and left.

Arriving at my uncle's office, I saw him sitting behind his desk, reading something on a manila folder. Nodding my head at Maria, who's sitting on the couch as she continues what she's doing.

"Uncle, you called me?" I asked, sitting across from him, closing the folder, looking at me.

"We have to go somewhere." He answered, standing up. 

"Where?" I asked, blindly following him behind, Maria walked with us, looking at her, raising my eyebrows as she shrugged at me.

"I'll let you introduce yourself to them." He said.

"Them? Where are we, Uncle?" I asked, looking at him.

"Avengers Tower." He answered, my eyes widened.

How dumb of me not noticing where we're going.

My feet continued to follow him, feeling nervous and anxiety rising. 

"Why are we here? Is there anything concerning Mina?" I asked.

"Yes and I need to discuss something with them." He answered.

Nodding my head as they entered a room, halting my steps, five of my soulmarks began to burn, a tsk came out of me, exhaling a breath, calming myself.

Calm your fucking self, Elisha and be still my heart.

I mentally reprimanded myself, hand on my chest, quietly entering the room, standing on the corner, silently observing everyone, and my whole attention focused on my uncle.

Arm crossing my chest, thumb on my mouth, nibbling it as I continue to listen to what uncle was saying, ignoring the burning sensation.

"Regarding the HYDRA base located in Thailand, according to my intel. They're attempting to recreate Project Deathlok. A project conducted in cooperation with the Cybertek Corporation." Uncle said, hologram pictures behind him appeared, "Cybertek Corporation is a technology company that ties to HYDRA and the one that developed Project Deathlok. Agent Coulson already eliminated this company, but as to why seeing this standing is still unknown. Project Deathlok is one of the several attempts of HYDRA to create super soldiers. As of now, I want you to gather as much intel about this project and report back to me. I'll let someone help in this matter." Uncle added, nodding his head towards me and immediately left the room with Maria.

I looked at his retreating figure, dumbfounded at his action.

He just fucking left me with them. Oh, goodness. Define awkward.

Clearing my throat, "Hi. I'm Elisha Mikazuki Greil, nice to meet all of you." I said, standing straight, slightly bowing my head. The man whom I met outside my shop was the first to stand up, engulfing me with a hug, letting out a gasp as sparks coursed through my body.

His face now on my neck, my breath hitch as I felt his breath, inhaling some of my scent, lightly kissing it, my eyes widened at his action.

Letting me go, "I see, we've met again, doll. I'm Steve Rogers." He said, smiling brightly at me, "May I?" He asked, still dumbfounded at his face, I nodded absentmindedly, he gently removed my black leather jacket, leaving me with my black tank top.

Reaching for my bicep, his thumb running over his mark – a blue, white, and red circle with a star in the middle, letting out a sigh of relief as the pain slightly subsided.

How the fuck is he so handsome and gentle at the same time?

"May I?" I asked him as he nodded his head, my hands slowly traveled towards his nape, thumb running over the mark earning a sigh from him.

Stark then snatched me from him, engulfed me with a hug, hands on the back of my neck, the other on my waist sending shivers on my spine.

Goosebumps all over as his hands run over my hair, thumb caressing my waist, "We've finally found you, kitten. I'm Tony Stark." He whispered against my ear, slightly nibbling it.

Hands now traveling towards my soulmarks, running over his thumb over his mark – his iron man mask, another sigh escaped me.

Oh, temptation be gone.

Repeating what I did to Steve, running my thumb on his nape, hearing a faint moan in my ears.

The woman with red hair gently snatched me from Stark, earning a whine from him, "Don't mind them sweetie, glad that there's another female here. I'm sick of all these testosterones around." She joked, letting out a chuckle at what she said.

"I'm Natasha." She introduced herself, kissing my cheeks, heat instantly rises from my neck to my cheeks. Hands on my waist and the other on her mark – a red hourglass, placing a kiss beside my lips.

Sweet Alabama, I'm melting. Someone help me.

Hands on her waist, I slid my hand behind her hair, thumb running on her nape earning a sigh and smile from her, kissing her forehead afterwards.

"My turn." the man whom I've met on the race said. Hands both on my waist as he pulled me closer towards him, "Dear, I say I'm quite impressed on how you control your car during the race. Perhaps you can also control me on the bed." my breath hitch at what he whispered, eyes widened from the bold words.

Rapidly blinking, earning a chuckle from him, "I'm Clint, but you can call me anything you want." He said, thumb caressing my jaw, another shiver went to my spine as it slowly travels towards his mark – 2 arrows and a target, kissing my neck afterwards, letting out a moan unexpectedly.

Oh. My. God. But two can play a game.

A smirk slowly formed on my lips as I traveled my hands from his arms to his nape earning a faint moan, "Oh I'll be delighted too. I'll remember what you've said, love." I whispered, running over my thumb on his nape, his grip on my waist tightens.

Still dumbfounded by how bluntly they flirt and how intimate they already are, I didn't notice the man now in front of me, smiling shyly. "You're beautiful. I'm Bruce." was the first thing he said to me.

Hesitatingly wrapping his hand on my shoulder and waist, a smile formed on my lips as I slowly hugged him back and patted his head.

Letting me go just an arm-length away, "May I?" He politely asked, nodding my head, thumb caressing over his mark – a green close fist, looking at me smiling brightly, "Thank you." He said.

He's a cutie. Oh, God. I'm already dying out of his cuteness.

"May I?" I asked as he nodded his head still smiling at me, looking at him, removing some hairs out on his face, smiling brightly, I slowly let my hands travel to his nape, thumb running over the mark earning a low growl from him.

"Why don't we celebrate? Let's have a drink everyone." Tony said excitedly, looking at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

Shaking my head at him and laughing as he swiftly carried me in his arms, a surprise squeak escaped from me, "Now let's have some fun, barbie." He said, winking at me and walked towards the bar counter at the corner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 619 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...
3.3M 86.3K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...
14.5K 457 25
Part 1: Brutasha Series. A few weeks after the battle of NY, the original 6 Avengers try to adjust to life in Pepper Pott's tower. While on various...
1.2M 33.5K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...