Make it with you [Sooshu]

Bởi cheongsojomhaji

"I'm sorry." === "I wasn't even aware that I'm already in love with her." === Love is very complex and that... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEVERLANDS LOVE SOOJIN
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 24

622 35 8
Bởi cheongsojomhaji

Shuhua stares at Soojin's back. Her lips puckering as she waits for the girl to finish. She wasn't planning on staying much longer but her stomach just betrayed her while they were inside her car.

And so Soojin insisted to cook and eat dinner together. She couldn't really decline considering that she's hungry right now. Shuhua quickly stood up as soon as Soojin turned the stove off. She didn't say anything much, just quietly setting the plates on the table.

It's the second time that Shuhua was inside her apartment. Soojin wanted to ask something but decided to just keep it to herself and Shuhua's being oddly super quiet.

When in fact the younger seems to be happy earlier. Soojin was about to grab the handle of the pot, "Let me do it." she was honestly startled realizing that Shuhua was beside her.

"This smells amazing." Shuhua commented.

Soojin silently went to sit on the opposite side.

It was so weird for Soojin really weird. The scene right now seems like she was the guest not Shuhua. The younger one insisted on being the one putting rice on their bowls. "What kind of soup is this JinJin?" and now Shuhua was actually being talkative again.

It doesn't feel right for Soojin. "That's seaweed soup, I've always cooked that most of the times since it's an easy one." Soojin replied.

Shuhua hummed as she takes a spoonful of the said dish that Soojin made before getting a spoonful of rice after. "Isn't lonely eating dinner alone?" Shuhua blurted out as she takes another spoon of the soup. "Not really."

Soojin looked over Shuhua's shoulder, her eyes focused outside the window. "It's raining." Soojin mumbles, bringing her attention back on her food. Shuhua heard it perfectly, she was having second thoughts.

But the girl in front of her right now is Soojin.

Why is she even having second thoughts?

"I'm going ba-" Shuhua didn't got to finish her words seeing how Soojin was smiling while eating. "The rain is pretty heavy." Soojin commented having that same worried look on her face.

Shuhua fished her phone out of her pocket when it vibrated.

From Yoda:
I'll be fetching you early in the morning, make sure you have settled it already. Don't worry too much.

Soojin noticed the smile forming on Shuhua's lips but decided to just shrugged it off. There was a sense of relief in Shuhua as she puts her phone back to her pocket.

The two continues to eat silently, exchanging small conversations from time to time and as they finish eating it seems like the rain hasn't stop yet.

"Why don't you stay the night?" Soojin suggested as she gets up to clean the table.

===

The only reason why Soojin said that was because it was raining quite hard outside and it's also dark already. She wouldn't want to wake on a sudden news that Shuhua got on a accident.

It was best to let the younger stay the night but she's been turning left and right for the past thirty minutes yet she still can't sleep.

Shuhua have already informed her roommates and even Minnie told her to stay so she didn't really protest.

Soojin moves closer to the left end of the bed, eyes on the floor. Shuhua insisted on sleeping on the couch but Soojin was persistent that she wouldn't let the girl sleep there. And so there small bickering started.

Soojin didn't want the two of them bickering like kids for such small thing so she just let the younger do what she wants.

But making sure that Shuhua was comfortable even though Shuhua really insisted to just sleep on a mattress on the floor.

"You can't sleep?" Soojin was startled as Shuhua opens her eyes, looking straight at Soojin.

"A-h y-eah." Soojin was flustered as she went back to her original position. She was internally cursing herself for stuttering. She heard Shuhua softly giggling. "Is there something bothering you?" Shuhua asks.

"Nothing's bothering me." Soojin answered as she started to fiddle with her fingers like before.

Soojin wanted to ask something but couldn't bring herself to do so. She have always wanted to ask this ever since she saw Shuhua again after four years, although she knows the answer to it.

Shuhua sits up straight as she reach for Soojin's hand. "Your habit is telling me otherwise." Shuhua mumbles as she rubs her thumb on Soojin's palm.

"Are you going to stay?" Soojin asks as she glance at the girl who seems to be taken aback by the sudden question. It was like they were back to the past.

Shuhua smiles as she stood up to go sit on the bed. "Do you want me to stay?" It was a question that Soojin wanted to answer with a 'Yes' but she didn't want to be selfish.

"Forget what I asked, we should sleep now." Soojin decided to just drop it, looking away. Avoiding Shuhua's gaze. "Do you want me to stay JinJin?" Shuhua asks once more. She intended to ask that, wanting to know Soojin's answer.

She wanted to know.

She wanted to hear it directly from Soojin.

She didn't get any response from the older girl. "I'm heading back to Taiwan tomorrow as soon as the sun rises." It was best to always be honest. Soojin was caught off guard hearing those words. It was just like the last time when they were at the playground.

"I'm not promising that I would stay here since I've got things to do back home but I will always come back and so do you want me to stay?" Shuhua lowered her head, letting go of Soojin's hand. "I'll probably stay in Taiwan for a week." Shuhua added having a small smile on her face.

"Please stay after that." It was enough for Shuhua to smile.

"I will."

===

Minnie woke up earlier than usual and just in time Shuhua was back to the dormitory. "Oh Shuhua, welcome back." Minnie greeted the Taiwanese as she went to grab her cup to make some tea. "Unnie, I know this is so sudden but I'm going back to Taiwan and would stay there for a week."

Minnie stopped what she was doing only to look at Shuhua with a soft gaze. "Okay." It wasn't what Shuhua expected but she was glad that she'll be leaving without worrying about anything at all.

Only for the fact that there will be someone waiting for her to come back.

"Unnie, can I ask a favor?"

Tzuyu has been on her phone all this time. "Take care the two of you." Minnie waved her hand as she watch the two enter the taxi. Tzuyu didn't want to be rude so she offered a smile, entering first.

"We will unnie." Shuhua waved back.

Minnie watched how the taxi go, she released a deep sigh as she looks down on the envelope that Shuhua gave her earlier. She'll need to deliver this to the Dean and talk with the others about the situation right now.

But she couldn't help but smile at the favor Shuhua had asked.

"Take care of Soojin? You really care about our Soojin." Minnie whispered as she went back inside the university. Yuqi was still sound asleep when she entered the room.

Well she expected it already considering that the girl stayed up all night again playing games. She wonders how Soyeon handles Yuqi when they are alone together.

Tzuyu finally put her phone down only to look at Shuhua with her judging eyes. "I didn't got the chance to ask this yesterday but what the heck happened to you face? I didn't know that you enter to physical fighting now." Tzuyu stated as she shrugs her shoulder.

"Well maybe I did enter something like that but it's quite complicated. I don't want to talk about it." Shuhua replied, looking outside of the window. It was pretty much early.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Tzuyu assured Shuhua.

She knows that Shuhua might be thinking about it. Even if they don't get along well she knows that deep down in Shuhua's heart she cares for him.

===
I'm back🦖, and luckily I passed both the examination and interview:> Let's enjoy having a lovey dovey SooShu soon😉.

Stay safe

Stay hydrated

Stay loving Soojin🍒💜

CIAO

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.9K 601 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
124K 4.4K 33
fixing ones heart? It'll be difficult but with true intention and a strong heart anything is possible.
231K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
80.4K 2.4K 39
"When you fall in love with someone, there are no specific reasons." Hello guys, this is my first ever fanfic. I really like the relationship that So...