Sweet Tooth [Ushijima x Reade...

By kawakissy

What happens when you are the only who knows that the world-famous, strict, stoic Ushijima Wakatoshi has a we... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72: The Finale
73: Epilogue
Special Bonus Chapter: The Beach
Bonus Chapter: Wedding

63

10.7K 384 151
By kawakissy

With that, Ms Rei eyes gleamed with home. It was apparent that even Ushijima saw that she is getting better. I loved seeing hope in both of their eyes.

Although I wanted to leave them alone to reconcile, they refused to let me go alone.

"We are going home for abit. I don't mind driving back." Ms Rei spoke.

"It is evening plus you might be tired Okasan." Ushijima spoke.

"Home?" I ask.

"Miyagi." Both reply.

"I am from Miyagi prefecture...." Ushijima replies.

I made an oh sound. Not knowing where Miyagi was but assumed it was far from Tokyo.

"We can take the shinkasen...its 2 hours with train...." She replies. I was confused.

" I am not sure, y/n just got out of hospital. 2 hours might be long...." Ushijima replies.

"Awh I see..My bad. I just wanted her to see your baby photos and your memories...since Olympics is ending. You guys might get busy later...." Ms Rei explains.

"Okasan I don't think its a good idea—" but before Ushijima could finish, I cut him off.

"I am in." I grin.

Ushijima stoic face slightly changed.

"Perfect....because I already booked our tickets. Train leaves in an hour. No need to pack anything. You can borrow my clothes. But might get your meds with you though." Ms Rei explains.

I smiled kindly. After 10 minutes, I was already packing for our trip. I was excited to visit the little sights within Japan. Especially where Ushijima grew up.

Ms Rei waited in the car to talk to her friend while we packed.

I see Ushijima being lost in his thoughts. I softly touched his arms, breaking his daydream.

"Something's wrong?" I ask.

He quickly turns and gives me a soft smile and a head pat.

"Nothing..I am just glad you can see where I grew up. Just worried if the trip will be too much for you." he replies.

I shook my head. "I want to see your baby photos really.." I giggle.

Unexpected, but he pulls my cheek and leaves a kiss on my forehead.

"And you shall." He replies.

With that, we left the house with our relevant stuff. I still felt Ushijima was hiding something. However, I didn't want to push it.

We drove to the station and later got on the train. As the train started, I dozed off to sleep. I realised in the middle I wasn't sleeping on Ushjima's shoulder but rather Ms Rei.

I see her soft smile, and I softly see my mother's face instead with weak eyes. Although a little dream-like, I was glad I saw her a little bit.

We reached Miyagi after 2 hours. The ride was comfortable, and we rode in first class. I felt guilty, but Ms Rei assured me that guests must be treated in the Ushijima household.

As I stood out, I realised a chauffeur and everything was waiting for us.

I was confused.

I saw Ushijima's face being a little embarrassed.

"Lets get in. Mr Kanagawa has come to pick us up." Ms Rei spoke.

Royalty? I thought

As we rode to his house, I realise Ushijima was still looking down. I held his hands, every time to reassure me that he is fine, he smiled at me. But I still felt hesitant about his true emotions about this trip.

As we neared his house, I realised it wasn't a house. It was an estate.

Huge. Traditional. Cooler climate. Rivers. Nature. Birds. Medieval. and huge.

"You...is that..your?" I ask, hesitant.

"I guess Okasan told you. I um...the Ushijimas are royalty." He looked down.

The estate was beautiful. I had never seen such exotic flowers in someone's garden.

Although night, the place was decorated with traditional lamps and lights.

The environment felt zen and peaceful.

We were greeted by 3 staff members using heavy honorifics that I completely forgot I learned while studying Japanese.

Out of respect, I bowed at the back, and the staff was shaken.

I could see Ushijima chuckle softly, seeing my awkwardness. I was in such awe I almost hit a wooden pole near the corridor until my head landed on Ushijima's palm.

"oops sorry..." I grin and walked like a kid, looking at him.

"Sometimes you are way too adorable for my own good." He replied stoically.

I was stunned; didnt know how to reply. I heard the staff whispering and "awhing". I just blushed away and kept walking.

As I sat near the Garden waiting for further instructions, a sweet lady with a kimono gave me a simple white Yukata (summer Kimono) to wear. I bowed and thanked her. She once again was taken back.

My face dropped a little when I realised I never wore anything close to Kimono.

As Ushijima entered the garden, I see his bare chest out with a similar Yukata, loosely wrapping his body. However, his one was dark navy. I was drooling. How can he be so sexy with everything he wears. His hair was wet and messy. His face was little red with a hint of shine. I am in love with human perfection.

I held the Yukata with a soft frown which apparently he found cute again.

"Need help wearing it?" he asks. I nod like a kid. He comes forward and gives me a soft head pat.

"Ok first freshen up. The bath is ready....then I will.." He says.

"wait what...nooo. You cannot help me. I am girl...and I..will be naked..wait...." I stutter.

"Naked? I've seen you naked before y/n...." He simply puts it.

"NO...Toshi!!" I shush him, putting my finger on his lips. He softly grabs my wrist and puts my palm on his chest. Pulling me closer.

"I was going to call my mother to help you but I can help you if you insist." He smiles.

I looked away and blushed.

I pushed him away softly as I hear footsteps heading towards the bath.

I softly relax, and it was a wonderful feeling. After 15 minutes of relaxation, I showered and wrapped a towel.

Ms Rei entered and later helped me wear the Yukata. Surprisingly it was easier than I thought. She explained Yukata is different from the traditional kimono, usually worn in summer. Designer Yukata are worn by females during summer festivals and suggested I borrow one if I plan to go to the festival. With that, we head to eat dinner.

I see Ushijima entering the dining hall. I ate silently.

The food was amazing and delicious. It was a 5-course meal. I never ate such amazing food.

Ms Rei was clearly excited to have Ushijima back. But I was treated with an equal amount of love.

"I wish your grandmother was here, she would have cooked your favourite hayashi rice. I never get the recipe right!" Ms Rei spoke.

"Its okay. I am starting to love yours too." Ushijima respectfully replied. I knew he meant it; his eyes dont lie when he likes food. I was done and let out a small burp.

"Oops sorry..." I spoke.

Ms Rei burst out laughing. "all good. Indeed I was. You look little tired, y.n" She pointed out.

" They are still preparing your room, until then why don't you relax in Ushijima's room or mine...." Ms Rei spoke.

"She can be in my room...." Ushijima suddenly spoke and stood up as he was done eating. I looked up at his tall figure and later at Ms Rei.

I saw Ms Rei smirking, "ofcourse...take your time! I'll be right back, gonna check on your room."

"Wait what?" I exclaimed.

He softly held my hands.

"I thought you wanted to see my baby pictures...." He spoke with a soft giggle.

"Yes but being in your room alone with you...its your house..I...." I was stumbling to answer. I wanted to say it looked wrong, especially when it's his childhood house.

"We just spent time alone back in my apartment." he explained, taking my hand and leading me to the corridor near his room.

"You know what I mean." I reply, looking down blushing.

Ushijima later looks at the staff members nearby his room door. They softly bow to him and leave the nearby area. I was confused.

He softly picked me up bridal style. I almost screamed.

"What are you doing?! Someone will see." I whisper urgently.

"Doesnt matter where we are, nothing is stopping me from loving you." He replies.

He softly places me on his bed. The room was cute, and the bed was soft. It was well maintained. The sheets smelled like his sweet scent—few posters. But I had little time to admire it.

I felt my Yukata being played with. My neck is being kissed.

"You...know.. I worked really hard to wear this.." I hotly whisper.

"Guess I am working hard to take it off...." He pulls me closer to him.

*** (NSFW) ***

With that, I felt my lips being kissed. Our warmth shared, the comfort growing.

His hands ran between my breast...I felt dizzy with passion.

He undressed me bit by bit. Softly opening my legs to play my parts in harmony. I moaned.

He fondled my breasts, and I could feel my pleasure increasing. I was tired, but suddenly I was ready.

He inserted his fingers into me, and I almost quivered with pleasure. I loved how he stroked with precise movement, with a specific rhythm. I felt his tongue doing its thing.

"Faster...please...faster...." I say. And he obeyed.

I hungrily take his face and kiss him more. He kissed me back passionately.

With the wet sounds, I realise I was ready to take him in.

"I am ready...." I exclaim, breathing heavy.

He chuckled; I was confused.

"Just enjoy...I know you are tired. You can give me pleasure later." he replies.

"But..." I tried to speak, but his movement got faster. My back arched. I was about to come.

"Toshi..please...I–" I exclaim, but it was too late. He was a monster when he had to be, the right kind.

"Oh God...please..make me come..Please..." I say.

His tongue got faster, and I lost my sanity.

"Call out my name y/n..." he hungrily speaks. I could feel his smirk between my legs.

"Wakatoshi...please...make me come..I am yours...." I say.

"Say it again baby...." He exclaims.

" I am yours Toshi...make me come again please...." I say.

He got even faster, and that was it. I was a moaning mess. I climaxed and quivered. He kissed my thighs and later kissed me. The climax was strong enough to put me asleep.

After washing up, it wasn't too long. I had fallen asleep in his arms. I felt my cheeks being kissed by him.

"I love you...." I say before closing my eyes.

"I love you more.." He replied. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 9.8K 30
Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe not! you may look normal on the outside...
146K 3.6K 110
No one in Class A expected you and Todoroki to end up together after all you were a lazy pervert and he was the son of the second hero, not even you...
698K 27.6K 31
ー in which Ushijima agrees to be in an arranged marriage with (Y/N), the awkward and stoic council president, heir of TK Sportswear 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄...
327K 7.3K 33
Ambrosia Dwyer was all Jasper Hale needed to feel complete. I don't own Twilight just Ambrosia, Bryce and this story Strictly 18+ because of detailed...