Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

VIII: Morning

50.2K 1.4K 276
By Bp_hiu

L I S A

I woke up to something heavy on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes and I was welcomed by feline eyes. She smiled widely, showing me her famous gummy smile while directly looking at my doe eyes.

"Good morning, Lili." She poked my nose, which made my eyes widen.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I tried to sit down, which I successfully did because she rolled over on the bed. "How did you sneak into my room?"

She sat up, and she chuckled softly.

"Where is my good morning?" There is nothing good in the morning, especially when your ex-girlfriend is on top of you and staring at you while sleeping, which is creepy.

"Morning." I said in a low voice. "Now, answer my damn question."

"Jisoo-unnie will be fetching her Rosie. We will arrive earlier than usual because she is too whipped to Rosie that she even wants to have breakfast with her... I'm planning to wake you, that's why I'm here in your bedroom." She explained, and I sighed.

"Is laying on top of me and staring at me necessary?" She shook her head.

"It's not, but I found laying on top of you so comfortable. I'm about to sleep beside you because you are sleeping peacefully and that makes me want to sleep as well." I stood up from the bed and started walking to the bathroom. "Where will you go, Lili?"

"Bathroom." I answered shortly and grabbed my clothes.

Damn, that Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is weird, creepy, and strange. I guess she is not the same Jennie Kim that I met five years ago.

I headed downstairs after I prepared myself. I sat beside Jennie because I had no choice. The only seat available was beside her.

Jennie scooped some kimchi fried rice onto my plate, I gave her a small 'thanks' that made her giggle. We continued eating breakfast, and Jennie kept serving me some food to make sure I would get full.

Once we finished eating breakfast, we headed to the parking lot. 

I'm currently inside of Jennie's car. She interlocked our hands while she was driving. I just let her hold my hand because I don't want to make this kitten mad.

I started carressing her hand using my thumb, which made her smile widely. She was humming a song while we were waiting for the light to turn green.

"This is one of the best mornings." I heard Jennie mumble and when the light turned green, she started driving.

•••

We arrive at KM University. She is still not letting go of my hand and I can see that she is thinking.

"What are you thinking?" I asked and checked the car door if it was locked. It was still locked.

"I don't want to let go of your hand because once I let go of it, I can't hold it anymore." She said with a little sadness in her voice.

"Why can't you hold it anymore?" She faces my direction.

"You hate it when I'm clinging to you, especially when there are a lot of people looking at us." I sighed.

"It's not that I hate it, it just makes me feel uncomfortable because you are the SC President. Being with you can attract a lot of attention, which I hate the most. I prefer to stay low-key." She sighed in relief, and she smiled widely.

"Therefore, it's fine with you if I'm always clingy and touchy towards you?" I nodded and she kissed my cheek. "I really love you, Lili."

I froze. I didnt expect her to say that she loved me. 

"Lili? You okay? " She asked, and I just nodded. "Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"N-no..y-you're not." I stuttered and she sighed.

"Are you that surprised with my sudden love declaration?" She observed my expression.

"I just didn't expect that. You've never done that before." She cupped my face and looked at me with admiration.

"I was so stupid before, Lili. I wasted gold like you just for a piece of ordinary stone. I'm sorry if I hurt you and just vanished like that." she said directly to my eyes, soothingly caressing my face.

"It's okay, it's already in the past and I'm on the verge of fully forgetting our past." Her eyes saddened.

"If I ask you to come back to me, are you going to?" I blinked twice and didn't expect her to ask this.

"As a friend, yes..." she sighed.

"I don't have any chance to make a move on you?" She leaned her face much closer to mine.

"Jen—" she cut me off.

"It's Nini." She said sternly.

"N-nini, I-i don't know... what to say." 

"It's fine, Lili, you will be mine soon." I didn't catch the last thing she said because she said it in a whisper.

"Shall we go to our room now?" I asked and she brushed her nose against mine, which caused me to scrunch my nose and giggle.

"We shall, Lili." 

We went down to her car. She immediately ran towards me and interwined our hands. She leaned closer to my left ear and whispered.

"Don't mind them, focus on me." I nodded, and we started walking.

"Are they in a relationship?"

"They look like more than friends to my eyes."

"Look how they hold each other's hands."

"Ms. President is happily swaying her hands."

We ignore the stares and murmurs. We went to our room, and we sat beside each other.

"LALISA PRANPRIYA MANOBAN BRÜSHWEILER!" I heard someone shout that made everyone startled, and it was Seulgi. She ran towards me and kneeled beside me. "Help me please."

"Why? What's wrong?" She kept kneeling even though I made her stand.

"I need someone to assist me at the dance club. Can you be our manager for now?" She clasped her hand and gave me her puppy eyes.

"What am I going to do at your club?" 

"You will be the manager for now, and you can also be their mentor. I'm having a hard time making a new choreography and I'm having a hard time teaching it."

"Ok." Her ears perked up.

"Ok? You mean you agree?" I nodded. "If I know you are going to agree that easily, I didn't bother to kneel."

"I keep making you stand up, but you keep insisting on kneeling." She patted her knees to remove the dirt.

"Come to the gymnasium and I'm going to introduce you to the dance club." I nodded. "Thanks, Liz. I'm getting going now." 

"See you." She bid her goodbye and ran outside.

I sighed and leaned my back against the chair's back rest.

"Ohh, strict mentor Lisa is back in the house." Rosé teased me and I rolled my eyes.

"You are a dance mentor?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes she is. She is so strict but she is good at teaching." Rosé answered.

"I didn't know you danced, Lili." Jennie hugged me sideways.

"You didn't ask." She pouted and poked my cheek.

"What else can you do, Lili?" 

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." I winked at her and she chuckled.

"I can't wait to find out." She kissed my cheek.

"You two look like a couple." I uttered something that made my face heat up.

"Lili, you're blushing." Jennie whispered to me, and she giggled.

"Stop teasing me, Nini." It is now her turn to blush. "You're blushing."

"You finally called me Nini properly without forcing and stuttering." She showed me her signature gummy smile that made my heart melt.

"You're cute." It slipped out of my tongue.

Shit!! So stupid!!!

"Thanks, you too, Lili." She kissed my cheek and she wiped the lipstick on my cheek where she kissed me.

She will be the death of me.

Suddenly, reality hits me. I don't know what is happening to me anymore and I think I'm going crazy.

Why does my heart suddenly beat so fast when she is around me? When was she clingy and touchy towards me? Ottoke!!! Andwae!!

It's just normal Lisa. Your heart is always beating but not that fast like when she is around you.

Why my heart like this!?!?!?!

"Lili, your heart is beating so fast." I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"It's just like that; sometimes it even reaches about 150mph." She smirked.

"I don't think so. You don't have any heart issues if I'm right." I gulped. I patted her head, and she blushed.

"Just forget this heart, pretend you can't hear it."

"I will if it's because of me." She winked at me.

"It's because of you, so now shut up and pretend you didn't hear it." She chuckled and nodded.

She stayed hugging me and probably listening to my heart that was beating so fast.

This is so embarrassing!!! 

You stupid heart!! Stop beating!!

Don't stop, I mean slow down your heartbeat!!!

My ex can hear it!!! Stupid! Stupid! Heart 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.8K 25
Jennie Kim was the exact definition of a wallflower. She lived on the sidelines, didn't like attention, and worried too much. She wrote letters to h...
27.9K 947 49
The secrets that were supposedly served for the Blink, slowly became hers too, for real. The simple gestures she gave to her turned out to be a new h...
576K 15.2K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
930K 29K 35
"So you're breaking up with me?" Jennie asked. Lisa slowly nodded her head, seeing with her own eyes how her first love slowly breaks in front of her...