Anguish.

By fxck_my_life

You're Chaise, a girl who's been running from the Holy Knights for eternity. Exhausted, and tired of everythi... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Authors Note
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Authors Note: Please Read
Chapter 13:
Thankyou: Authors Note
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
I'm Back!! *PLEASE READ*
WOAH
important update:

Author's Note:

213 1 0
By fxck_my_life

Hello!! I'm the author of this story, and you can call me AK. As of now, this book is under heavy, and I mean heavy review. I was in 6th grade when it was written and I am now in 11th, a Junior in HS. While this story somehow got a lot of reads (Which BTW I am SO thankful for-), the plot and spelling and overall way it was written is very poorly done to me- I constantly say I am going to edit things and don't, but hopefully I can get some things done this time. The issue is that I have not stayed updated on this series, and as a result of the years I've been gone, I quite literally forgot a lot of the plot. Therefore, the updates I will be doing will be following what I can remember- and eventually fixed if I update myself on the show. HOWEVER: I'm so glad that so many people enjoyed the book!! I apologize for being inactive and slow lots of times but I hope anyone who's read this/follows me is doing well. :)

-sincerely, AK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 9.7K 14
(Completed!) Y/N is a demon girl, but she's also the eighth sin that's been kept a secret from the world! Find out what will happen on her journey wi...
683 25 11
"𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠,𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑟." 𝐈𝐍 𝐖...
26.7K 638 17
*Depressed Warning* After a breakup, the seven deadly sins befriend you. Your a very quiet and mysterious person, making a certain pink haired boy in...
83.7K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...