PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
Promise
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

betrayal

1K 28 13
By bajishairband

'Y/n chin'

'Mikey kun? '

he got shocked and you were frozen in your awkward dance move...the whole room was filled with awkwardness but then he suddenly smiled...

'Hey y/n chin... Long time no see'

'Helo mikey kun..nice seeing you again' you bowed down to greet him...

'Okay you both can talk now..ill leave you two alone'

'Thank you Emma Chan ' you both left the room...

' so what do you wanna talk about ? '
he was smiling the whole time with closed eyes... You gulped and said

'Do you know anything about baji san? '
you looked at him and suddenly his smile faded away and now he looked serious with a frown on his face..

'Let's go to my room' he said a drop of sweat appeared on your forehead and you said...

'Okay'

you both went inside his room you sat down on the couch... And he was sitting on the bed... You told him about the thing what happened with baji suddenly... He didn't looked surprised...

'Hey y/n chin what if I told you that he left toman...will you be surprised?'

he saw your face it was wide open...

'What are you talking about mikey kun...how is this possible why would baji San do that? '

'I dont know about that but yesterday he announced on the meeting that he will quit toman and become our enemy... He joined valhalla which we will fight soon'

You were too astonished ... What the hell is going on... Baji left toman's but why he hold them so dear then why... What is he thinking?

Mikey then took out a photo from his pocket and handed to you... He told you about the fifth guy in the photo kazutora hanemiya who is one of the caption in valhalla and also one of the founding member of toman...he left toman because of some incident he then proceed to tell you further about the full incident that he wanted to gift mikey a bike so he decided to rob it but then turns out it was his brother shop without realising he murdered his brother baji was with him that day .. Kazutora was the one who murdered his brother so he took all the blame from baji so that he didn't end up in juvie...

He looked furious but you don't know what to do ..baji never told you about any of this you were literally not in a state of saying anything just shocked from what you are hearing ... You were just listening to him as he continued...

Baji always say that kazutora is a nice guy and he did so to make me happy... But why ... Why would he murder my brother then...

Mikey then told you about how baji protected his mop scooter from delinquent while he got beaten up just for it... He is a nice guy

'But I still can't forgive him for betraying toman and siding up with kazutora ' mikey said

you saw him and he looked even more pale... And your face went down...

'What should I do y/n chin... ? '
You looked towards the guy who looked so worried you can see that he was trying his best to control his tears he was not smiling ...you have no idea about his position ...Always carrying the responsibility for standing up for your gangmates and faking a smile so that no one thinks that you are weak ... You took out a deep breath

'I know mikey kun it's really hard to be a leader... '
He looked towards you when you said that as you continued

'Because you have to take hard decisions sometimes... I don't think I can ever be able pull that up that's why I really respect your position...its okay don't burden yourself...do what your heart tells you to do' when he heard that his eyes widened...

You paused for a while and then said

'And i dont know much but I think it's okay to cry sometimes i think it's a great medicine...that why i always cry am such a cr- ' you said while scratching your head and nervously laughing...

But before you can finish your sentence he came closer and slowly hugged you ...first you got startled but then you felt warm drop of waters falling on your back...

'Am sorry y/n chin can I stay like this for a while' he said... He was crying silently

He sobbed in your arms while you put your hands on his head and your face turned serious ...

But its okay to breakdown sometimes and it will not make you weak it will make you more strong and more importantly a human who cares about his loved ones..and nothing can change the fact about how great of a leader he is ...

He sobbed in your arms for a couple minutes after a while he backed down smiling towards you with closed eyes... You can't see a drop of tear on his face neither he looked like he was crying... This dude is really something...

After that he sat down with his back resting on wall and looking at the ceiling...

'Thank you so much y/n chin...i have decided what to do..' You looked at him with a confused face and asked him about it in return to which he said it's a surprise just trust me... Your eyes widened but then you smiled at him... He smiled back ....after a minute of silence you felt a sharp gaze staring at you... It made you a bit anxious you started sweating a bit...

'Mikey kun why are you staring me? '

You asked the boy politely...

He came closer to your face and looked at it intensily and said...

'Well y/n chin I have been thinking this for a while '

You looked at him with a confused face...

'What mikey kun? '

'Well I wanted to ask you...what did you see in him?..you are such a nice girl and not to mention so beautiful'
You blushed when you heard that... Completely flustered...and said

'What are you talking about mikey kun... He is soo cool and handsome and strong also very caring and reliable ...he loves animal --- ' you continued saying

Mikey started laughing when he saw you all flustered while mentioning bajis good point...

'You love him right y/n chin?'

You stopped and went quite when you heard that you were looking down for a couple of minutes and was really flustered to say that .. But then you looked up in his eyes and said...

'Yes mikey kun i really love him...'

His eyes widened and then he smiled with closed eyes while looking down... And mummbled....

He is really lucky...

After a while mikey asked you to have taiyaki that he bought first you hesitated but then started eating it with him and Emma... You stayed there for couple of hours enjoying and chilling which refreshed your mood... And then headed home...

After heading straight to your room you can't stop thinking about it... Like why baji is doing what is he thinking? Why would he leave toman to side up with kazutora and become enemies with mikey kun.... You tried calling him but he is not picking up the call... Whyy?

Next day... After school...

B

aji and chifuyu both didn't show up on school today as well...you were walking down your way to the home but suddenly your phone started ringing it was chifuyu calling ...he asked you to come near the park.... Seems like its urgent..
While busy on your thoughts you arrived at the destination... You saw chifuyu there...your eyes widened when you saw his condition he was broken meant his face it felt like someone throwed a big rock on his face and he was bleeding heavily ... You ran towards him and seeing him like that obviously you can't control your tears he is your close friend what the hell happened with him... You grabbed him by shoulder ... And took him to the hospital... Doctor treated him while you were sitting outside waiting for his recovery... You were crying while facing down... He came out and smiled towards you...

You stood up from the seat looking down while the area around your eyes grew dark..

'Thank you y/n ... You saved me'

'Chifuyu san mind telling me what's going on? '

'Oh about that its nothing...just some fight I got into'

'Just some fight? Huh are you kidding me'

'Y/n?'
He looked at you and while you were looking down ...

'How long are you planning on lying to me? '

'Its not like that y/n'

'Then tell me what its like... How did you got so injured whats the reason'

' plzz calm down y/n chan'

'Calm down? ...Tell me why you didn't called baji san but me instead there must be a reason...so just tell me already that why are you hiding it from me ... Why you both are doing this'
you shouted at him while looking up tears falling from your eyes..and chifuyu staring at you in astonishment...

He came closer and put his hand on your shoulder... While you whipped your tears...

'Am sorry y/n for making you worried... I will tell you about everything but first can we leave this place'

... You looked at your surrounding and saw everyone staring at you... You turned red from embarrassment and started apologizing to the ward...

After you left the place ... You went to his house... He was a bit hestitant at first but then told you about everything because you deserve to know the truth after he made you so worried... He told you that baji has to give a loyalty test by betting up his most trusted retainer to enter valhalla...

It doesn't seem right... You got a bit sad yet worried when you heard that tbh a bit pissed also..

'Am so sorry chifuyu San...I shouted on you earlier without even knowing the truth... I shouldn't have done that when I didn't know even know about it... Am really sorry'

You apologized while looking down and your fist clenched from anger you don't know who you were angry on the fact that baji is doing that or yourself that you don't know about anything until now ... Chifuyu noticed your hands and said...

'It's okay y/n don't apologize you really helped me today am really not angry on you.. I just want you to forgive baji san'

You looked towards the boy who was looking at the other direction as he continued...

'I know baji san...and I know why he is doing this '

'doing this? ' you said in a confused tone...

'Yes... He is doing this for the gang...He is acting as a spy for toman to defeat kisaki..I trust him and I know he can never betray us or toman...'

You looked at him with eyes wide opened.. A sense of realization stuck you....What was I thinking ? was I thinking that baji betrayed toman and his friends and just got upset with baji without even hearing his side...am so terrible ...
you then punched yourself but chifuyu grabbed your both hands...

'What happened y/n why are you doing this '

'Just punching myself for thinking something stupid'

'Something stupid? '

"It's nothing'
You smiled at chifuyu with closed eyes... He looked at you and sighed but then smiled back

'Well idk but don't punch yourself.. Do you wanna ruin your face like me? '

'What are you talking about chifuyu san those bandages really suits you... It looks cool'

You both chuckled...

'That's why you want the same right '

After a chill conversation you take a look at the time and it's late already you got up ready to leave and chifuyu got up to drop you... But you forced him to stay home and rest because of his injury and of course because of your stubborness he gave up ...

You were walking down your home still thinking about chifuyu's condition and baji punching him... Even if he is acting as a spy what he is doing is very reckless at first... And you still haven't talked to him even thought you really wanted to talk to him you can't because he seems busy .... but then what should I do... He is not picking up calls and completely ignoring me what if something bad hap-

Stop it y/n stop thinking like that...everything will be alright after all he is baji san ...

You smiled but only you know what you are holding in..

You saw couple on the road they were walking together while holding hands...

You suddenly started to remember the day when you walked together to the beach while holding hands.. Memories came flooding and your eyes were teary you whipped it and said..

'What are you crying for y/n...everything is okay... Baji San is okay? ... He is doing this for gang..right? '

You smiled

'for gang .. right? '

'Wait'

'For gang .. right?'

'He is spying on kisaki for gang the right? '

'Chifuyu told me about it but '

'But did he said said so himself '

'Baji san is not talking to chifuyu '

'And the fight is next week right? '

'Chifuyu said that we will defeat kisaki but isn't kisaki the third division caption... If he did so then will he be not going against mikey kun?'

'How does chifuyu plan on stopping him '

'What is he thinking? '

You were not moving... Standing there frozen while sweating and your face turned pale...

'Why am having this feeling'

'Now that I remember I have this earlier too..'

'why does it feel like something bad is about to happen'

'I need to talk to him '.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 2.5K 3
"Save me.." "You're not the Mikey I loved, I WILL save you at any cost." Completed I DO NOT OWN TOKYO REVENGERS. THE MANGA BELONGS TO WAKUI KEN Star...
595K 36.2K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.3K 171 15
,, A woman's desire for revenge outlasts all her other emotions. '' - were the words of Cyril Connolly, but in this story, it goes differently. - Dun...
106K 1.8K 35
At the beginning you and Levi met right? But he hates you at first but in the middle he realize that having a wife like you will be OK with him then...