Teenage Dream

By chrissybaeevans

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... More

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me โœจ
Chapter 2: Love Story ๐Ÿ“–
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Chapter 4: White Horse โ˜๏ธ
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together ๐Ÿงก
Chapter 7: The Story of Us ๐Ÿฅ‚
Chapter 8: Back to December โ„๏ธ
Chapter 10: King of My Heart ๐Ÿ‘‘
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One ๐Ÿ€
Chapter 13: Willow ๐ŸŒพ
Chapter 14: Delicate ๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 15: Exile ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer โ˜€๏ธ
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York ๐Ÿ—ฝ
Chapter 18: Afterglow ๐Ÿ’Œ
Chapter 19: This Love โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies ๐Ÿ”ธ
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit ๐Ÿšจ

Chapter 9: Mine ๐Ÿ’‹

5.5K 107 147
By chrissybaeevans

Disclaimer: Be Aware that this chapter has multiple flashbacks to the past, anything that is a flashback will be in italics. Please read the header, that will tell you when and where exactly that flashback took place❗️

Warnings: Smut, long flashbacks!

......................
Chapter Nine: Mine
...............

Chris and I spent Christmas with his family, like we always do.

It was an amazing time, very comforting and wonderful. Just how Chris's family has always made me feel - welcomed and included.

Lisa made chocolate chip cookies, Chris and I were playing board games with Scott. Shanna is pregnant with her first baby, a baby boy. Who will be named Miles.

Carly is in college, and that's the update on the Evans siblings.

It's like I grew up with them so, it's like they were my siblings too, in a way.

While everything may seem good in the Evans household, and it is. Only the fact that, Mr.Evans no longer spends Christmas with Lisa and the kids.

But with his new wife and her family.

And no one is mad at him or anything. They don't hold any grudges against him, but I do think that the Evans siblings miss their dad and the way things used to be.

Chris impacted his dad's new marriage and the divorce the most. He's a family man, and he's super close to his mom and his dad.

I still remember the day that Chris showed up to my house, with this look on his face as if someone had passed away...and something did pass away, just not a person but a marriage....

**SUMMER OF 1999**

I was in my room packing to attend NYU this upcoming fall.

My parents were over the moon when I told them I was accepted to one of my dream schools.

But they weren't going to be so over the moon, when they find out I'll be living with Chris and that's he's also going to be studying in New York.

It's fine, I'm 18, responsible, practically an adult.

I was just zipping up my last duffel bag, when I heard rocks on my window, at an extremely fast pace.

My parents weren't home, my dad was at a meeting and my mom was still caught up at work but should be arriving shortly.

I go to my window, knowing exactly who it was.

But when I look down at a very gloomy Chris, who looked like someone had passed away and he was here to break the news.

"Oh, Chris." I say, running down the stairs to open the front door.

My heart was beating so fast with the fear that something horrible had happened.

The first thing I do is hug him, tightly. It seems to calm him a bit, i can hear his accelerated heartbeat through his t-shirt.

"What's wrong?" I ask, softly. Pulling away to get a good look at his face.

He's not his usual goofy, laughing, always happy Chris.

When he just stares at me, I take him by the hand and pull him into my house.

I sit him down on the couch, and go into the kitchen to grab some water.

Then I take a seat next to him, rubbing his back soothingly.

"Tell me what's wrong, handsome?" I whisper.

He's so deep in his thoughts I think I may need to speak louder to get his attention.

But he finally looks up at me, with sad doe eyes. Tears forming in his beautiful eyes.

The first time, I've ever seen him cry.

"My parents are getting d-divorced." He finally confesses, speaking so low, I almost missed what he said.

I don't say anything but hug him. As he let everything out into my shoulder, sobbing quietly.

He went onto to explain that his dad is getting remarried to another woman.

But he promised to still but there for Chris and his siblings.

**PRESENT TIME: Boston, 2012**

"Y'okay, baby?" I put my hand on Chris's thigh who was zoned out.

"What?" He shakes his head, "Yeah, yeah I'm okay. I have everything I've ever wanted. Right here."

I smile when he kisses my cheek.

We then head over to the tree, to open gifts with the Evans family.

• MONTHS LATER •

Months passed after Christmas with Chris's family. It was now almost April.

FROM E NEWS!

Marvel actor, Chris Evans, gets back together with his high school sweetheart, Y/n Y/l/n. The two got married young and we were sad to hear they had gotten divorced. But now they are back and better than before!

Surprise! Chris Evans is back together with his adorable wife, Y/n Y/l/n! We are so excited for these two and what the future holds for them! But what happened with Chris's girlfriend Minka? Wasn't Y/n supposed to marry a doctor? Find out, by reading the latest details!

Chris Evans flew back to Boston, in order to stop his ex wife's wedding, sources say Y/n happily obliged and ran out with her high school sweetheart. The couple is now back in LA, taking their relationship to a whole new level.

I moved back with Chris in our old home here in LA. And everything has been amazing, Chris has been sweet, we've been traveling a lot these past few months, he took me to a resort where he made love, round after round.

He's been spoiling me a lot, more than usual, but I don't complain.

Right now I'm with some girlfriends that I've met through Scarlett over the years.

At one of LA's hottest nightclubs.

"So you and Chris?!" Rachel squeals, wiggling her hands in fists at how happy she is.

"Yeah, we're back." I say, before taking my glass of wine and sipping.

"They were always meant to be, I told you guys." Scarlett shrugs her shoulders cockily.

"Girl, I am glad you're back with that hunk of a man. He is gorgeous!" Demi tips her beer to me, smirking.

Rachel does Scarlett's makeup and sometimes does mine too. Demi is a costume designer for movies and shows.

The girls and I catch up, on what everyone's been doing for the past three years.

"And what happened, with um, Jon?" Scarlett asks, hesitating.

I clear my throat as I answer, "I-I've tried to apologize by going to his house. The hospital..." I take a deep sigh, "he's avoiding me."

The girls give me soft and sad frowns.

What do you even say to your friend that cheated on their fiancé with their high school sweetheart, and ran out with that same high school sweetheart from their own wedding?

"Anyway! Who's up for shots?" I smirk.

"Let's do it!" Demi calls the bartender over.

Three shots in, we were all starting to forget our names.

"So, so," Scarlett begins to say, "so where is Chris?"

"Yeah! Why - where - why isn't he here?" Rachel adds to the rambling.

"He's with, uh," I tried to remember hard on what Chris told me this morning. "Oh! I-I know he's with a guy named Sebastian, and Um, another guy named RDJ and one also named Chris. So two Chrises, one Sebastian, one RDJ."

The girls giggle at me, as we down our next shot.

Since Chris filmed for a new marvel movie that's made it big. It's become a phenomenon around the world.

The Avengers

And while filming for that movie, Chris met Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and also filming with Scarlett.

So he's out with them celebrating their successful movie.

I got the chance to meet the cast a few months ago at the premiere.

After 6 shots, I was already starting to dance on the floor with the girls. When a cute stranger came up to me, and we also started dancing.

I didn't realize it in the moment, because I wasn't fully aware of my actions. But I just went with the flow.

Scarlett was grinding all up on another cute strangers crotch.

And so were the girls Rachel and Demi.

This stranger started getting closer to me, as we danced in the middle of this club. I had a dress on that was maybe a bit too high for me, but I remembered that Bizzie bought me it one year for my birthday, and I miss her. So I put it on for her, knowing she'll be proud.

My back was against this strangers chest, when his hands flew to my waist, gripping me closer to his crotch.

"I'm Rafe."

"Nice to meet you, Rafe." I giggle looking at his drugged out facial expression. So high out of his mind.

When I felt another grip on my upper arm.

"Fuck off." Chris told Rafe.

"Hey man, we were just—"

"—I said fuck off."

Rafe leaves me and Chris.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Dancing." I shrug my shoulders, giggling at Chris being mad.

"I told Scarlett not to give you any alcohol."

I pout at him, "I'm not a child, I don't need a babysitter, Chrissy."

"No you're not a child, you're my wife. And I need to make sure you don't get drunk out of your mind, so you avoid stupid things like grinding on strangers!"

We are yelling at each other, because the music is so loud in this club, you could barely listen.

Chris grabbed my hand, and the girls waved me goodbye, knowing our girls night has tragically ended here and I'm being taken home by my hubby.

I wave back to them, watching them start dancing again.

I stumble outside the club. Giggling at everything the girls and I did.

"Get in the car, sweetheart." Chris opens the door for me, still very annoyed.

"Not until I get a kiss." I cross my arms, not moving from my place.

"Get in the car, Y/n."

That's how I know he's still mad, he doesn't even wanna kiss me.

"Kiss me."

"Car. Now." Chris, insisted again.

"Kiss. Now."

He rolls his eyes, essentially losing.

Chris grabs me tightly, kissing my lips as if he were my grandmother. That was the lamest peck on the lips I ever had.

"What the fuck was that Chris, I didn't know you were giving grandma kisses now."

"God, why are you like this?" He complains.

"Why do you suck at kissing?"

He growls before pulling my face in with both of his hands, kissing me breathless. The way I know he can.

I can't conceal the whimper of disappointment that comes from the back of my throat as he pulls away.

"Do I still suck at kissing?" He says against my lips.

"Did I say that?" I played stupidly, smiling as I raise a brow.

"Can we go home now?" He opens the door again to his car.

"No. Because you're mad at me."

"I'm not mad Y/n! Just get in the damn car!" He motions me to get inside the passenger seat.

"I'm not mad Y/n! Just get in the damn car!" I mock his voice, sticking my tongue out at him.

We drive home, and I face my body all the way towards my passenger car door. Leaning against the window, watching the people in the streets of LA.

We got home and Chris still opens the door for me. As I hold his hand going up the steps, waiting for him to open the door.

"After you."

"After you." I mock his voice again.

I feel him huff out a noise of frustration.

"What were you even doing at the club? You were supposed to be out for drinks with the marvel cast." I wave my arms up, frustrated that Chris pulled me out of the club, like a father picking up his child from daycare - early.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you, and have a few drinks with you and your friends. Because I missed you so much, come to find out you were in the middle of the dance floor grinding on some college kid!" He shouts at me.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed, because obviously I can't have fun with my friends! God forbid I ever have a good time, ever!"

I stomp my way into our bedroom, pulling my dress off so I'm only left in my panties. Making my way to my side of the bed.

I didn't hear anything from Chris, until there was some heavy steps behind me. Pulling my arm, turning me around.

Chris stared at my breasts that were out in front of him. Just there.

His tongue sneaked out to wet his lips, growling lowly. His pants being a bit too tight, to hold his growing erection.

It instantly turned me on, his dark gaze, the way he looked at me like I was the only girl in the world.

"I'm gonna fuck that attitude out of you, baby."

I didn't protest when he started nipping my skin around my neck, I let out a soft moan when he pushed me onto our bed - roughly.

"Yes, please..." I say under a breath.

• DAYS LATER •

Chris and I were in the park in LA, just walking around. Ignoring the paparazzi that were taking pictures of us.

But we've learned to just ignore them.

"So, how's life back in LA been, baby?" Chris asks me, hooking his arm around my neck.

"Good. Better than before, I guess you could say."

Chris hasn't been filming for anything yet. The last thing he filmed for The Avengers. So he's been spending all this time, with me.

But I know Chris is planning something, he's nervous most of the time, fidgeting when he's around me, just acting weird overall, not himself.

The other day I went with Chris to meet with his agent. His agent wanted him to film a movie called, "Snowpiercer" but Chris rejected the deal for now.

And they wanted Chris to be the main actor on this film that the directors gladly pushed the start date back.

When his agent asked him why, Chris simply replied, "I'll have my hands full with something else."

Chris and I sit down on a patch of grass. He holds me into his arms, my back against his chest as we watch the peaceful lake glide with the wind.

I smile when kiss moves my head to the side in order to kiss my neck up to behind my ear, making me giggle, because of his stubble.

"What are you doing next week, on Friday?" Chris asks me.

As if he doesn't know that I'll be with him.

"Hmmm, let's see," I began to think, "Depending on what it is, I can fit you in between my mani-pedi and then my lunch with Kim Kardashian."

Chris laughs against my shoulder, I turn to look at him.

His laugh so contagious and beautiful, just like when we began dating. Where I'd tickle him in his bedroom, when he didn't wanna help me with my math homework.

** FLASHBACK: Boston, 1998**

Okay, okay. Stop! Stop, I'll help.

Chris said in between breaths, as I stopped tickling him.

We were making out a bit in his room, before Lisa called us down for dinner, once again.

It's become a regular thing, me coming over to the Evans household after school to do 'homework' with Chris.

"Yeah?" I blink at Chris, making sure he's not messing around with me.

"Yeah." His touch lingers, over into my hand pulling me on-top of him.

And immediately I know where this is going.

I'm torn between trying to stop it or letting it continue.

"Chris! Please, you said you'll help me with my homework so I'd be able to pass Ms.Smith's class."

"Yes, baby, relax." He pulls my chin in, to kiss my lips, sweetly. "I'll help. I promised you that and I'll keep my word. But, only after a few more of these."

He smirks, cupping the side of my face in his hand.

Pulling me in for more kisses.

I can't help but melt into his touch, his taste, I can't stop myself. I have stopped thinking, and math homework is the least of my worries right now.

"KIDS! DINNER!" We hear Lisa yell a few minutes later after Chris touching and squeezing my body the way he knows I like.

I pull away from his lips, realizing my math homework will have to wait - once again.

"I swear I'll help you after, babe."

"Better help me Evans, like you promised." I pout down at me, as I sit up against his crotch.

"C'mon, I think it's Spaghetti and Meatball night."

He grabs me by the hand, and urges me up on his back, as he takes us down the stairs into the dining room.

Everyone greets us, Chris's dad, his sisters, Scott and Lisa.

Chris sets me down as he goes and says hello to his dad, who he hasn't seen since this morning before he left for work at the Dentist office.

And I immediately walk into the kitchen to see if Lisa needs any help with anything.

I look around as I set the napkins on the table, Chris speaking with his dad about football practice, Scott who also had a friend over entangled in their own conversation, Carly and Shanna speaking about the world's latest boyband.

It felt nice to be home...

**PRESENT TIME: LA, 2013**

"Why, baby? What do you wanna do?"

"Well, I was thinking we can go back home. I-I have a meeting I need to attend, and this way we can make a small trip out of it."

"Sounds good, handsome. I'm down to fly back home." I rub my fingers on his veiny arm. Tracing small circles on his skin.

"It's a date."

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Chris and I made it back to Boston, for his meeting.

The day was absolutely beautiful, not too cold, not too hot. Just right.

This weekend we'd be staying at Chris's apartment during the time we're here.

"I'll never get tired of this place." I sip my milkshake, while Chris watches me drink from the other side of the booth.

"I'll never get tired of you." He replies.

I smile at him, rolling my eyes.

"So, what time is your meeting?"

Chris looks amazingly good, too good, good enough to just take to the bathroom in this diner and do naughty things to him.

But I suppress these thoughts for now.

He was wearing a dark navy suit, with a white collared shirt. The watch I gave him, for our very first anniversary. His wedding ring, and let's not forget his gold chain that his parents gifted him for his birthday.

He looked, good.

"Right about now, sweetheart." He checks the time and smiles at me.

He stands up, fixing his suit. Before leaning down to kiss my lips.

"You look so handsome."

"Why thank you, my love." Chris winks at me before pulling away. "And you look beautiful as always."

"My first surprise should be coming soon, unless she's busy doing something else."

"What?" I ask, tilting my head. Confused.

Bizzie appears out of nowhere, "I'm not busy, Chrissy. Shut up, off you go now."

She shoos him away with her hands, and Chris smiles at me before leaving the diner.

"Bizzie..."

"Y/n..."

"What are you two up to?" I say, narrowing my eyes, sipping more of my milkshake.

"Us? Nothing. Chris has a meeting and he wanted me to make sure you wouldn't be alone all day."

"Mhm."

I still don't buy it. Because why would Chris say, "my first surprise?"

Bizzie ordered some food and I watched her eat as she told me her latest love scandal with a guy from Chicago.

Sometime later we were out and about walking around.

When we approached a bench. And I noticed it right away, it was a special bench that Chris and I would sit at - at night when we would come, by ourselves.

He constantly reassures me throughout our marriage that what I told him that day, "You can do whatever you put your mind to."

He used for the rest of his life and the start of his acting career. He thanks me, always, because I was the one who started those wheels going in his head.

There was a gift box right in the middle of it.

"Biz, there's a box!" I say.

"Oh. My. God. What could be in the box?" Bizzie says sarcastically, acting like she didn't place this box on her way to the diner.

I sit down on the bench, opening this box. Come to find out it's a collage with photos of Chris and I, going from since we were 16 up until we were 26.

"Read the back." Bizzie pulls out a paper that Chris gave her to read, but I didn't know that, since I was so mesmerized still but this photo collage.

I turned it around, and there was a note.

Y/n, my sweet girl, my best friend and lover...

I know life hasn't been good to us these past years, but ever since I saw you that day in Mr.Feeny's English class, I noticed this warm and beautiful glow you had.

I was so taken back, that I think essentially that's what drew me in - in the first place. You are my rock, my motivation, my other half, the reason I do everything I do. For you. Because you're there to support me, and I'm so lucky that you're always right next to me.

I have another surprise for you, baby. It's at the place where we spent most of our time, a place we weren't allowed to be at, but I would take you to whenever I needed to feel those beautiful lips...

"Son of a—he's not at a meeting! Is he Bizzie?!" I stand up, yelling at her.

"Nope. Took you long enough, buttercup." Bizzie laughs, dusting off some dirt on her sweater.

"I know where he is! Let's go Bizzie, we have to go to the high school." I take her hand and haul us a cab.

The minute we arrived to the high school, I knew he was here. I just know it.

Bizzie and I snuck on the right side of the school, there's a pathway that leads to the bleachers.

I held the photo collage in my hand, never wanting to let it go.

"Okay, I have to blindfold you now." Bizzie looks down again at the paper Chris gave her with instructions.

"You had directions the whole time?" I ask while she tightens the cloth around my eyes.

" 'course I did, Y/n, all that living in LA is making you weird. It's like you forgot your own best friend."

She pushes me further, guiding me on where to go.

"Of course I didn't Bizzie, I could never forget about you."

"Mhm. Tell that to pretty boy here."

She takes my blindfold off, and it reveals Chris still in his navy suit, surrounded by my favorite kind of roses, and twinkling lights. With eight lit up large letters, behind him, that spelt out:

M A R R Y   M E

I notice Lisa and Chris's sisters behind Chris, further back on the field.

Instead of being under the bleachers where I originally thought he was, he was in front of them - the same one we'd sneak off to - to do sinful things to each other, as honey teenagers.

"Chris..." I cover my mouth, because I'm so taken back.

He walks up to me, taking my hands in his.

"I'm sure you know me well, to know I've been a little uneasy these past couple days."

"The minute you started acting nervous, I knew something was up." I say, looking into his blue eyes, that are literally twinkling.

He chuckles at me, knowing that I know him very well.

"Well, that's cause I've been putting all this together."

"What is this exactly?" I look to see Bizzie had joined Lisa and the Evans sisters.

Chris clears his throat, "Baby, I know we've been through a rough time, and maybe this is too soon. But I just wanna make it official again. I want you to be mine, again. And I know, I know I got you back, but it's not the same, not when those papers say otherwise..."

Oh my god, is this what I think it is?

"...back when we were 19, and I proposed to you, where I said I'll always be married to you, wedding or not. I meant it. Y/n, you're my other half, you complete me. I wanna make things right again, and I want this to be like a new chapter for us, set things right. I'll be better this time around, I'll treat you better, princess."

"Chris, w-what—"

I couldn't finish my question when he begins to lower himself on one knee.

"—Y/n, sweetheart, will you marry me?" He pulls out a box, with a new engagement ring. Even beautiful as my original one. "Again?"

I can't help the warm tears, fall down my cheeks.

"Yes. Yes, Chris."

I lower myself in order to hug him, since he's still crouched down on the ground. He hugs me back, holding on to me as we fix our posture and stand on our own two feet.

That's when Bizzie, Lisa, and the sisters popped confetti cannons in the air, at the same time fireworks starting.

"I love you." Chris manages to say as he pulls me into an emotional kiss, under the fireworks.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." He smirks, running his pointer finger on my bottom lip.

We kissed a few times, so in love with each other, as the fireworks popped above us.

After a few moments, Lisa and everyone came to congratulate us. Again.

"You knew all along." I tell Bizzie.

"Well, I did, yes." She admits, pulling me into a hug.

**FLASHBACK: New York City, 1999**

"Chris, look! Woah." I point to one of the many tall skyscrapers.

"Wonder how many floors that one has." He covers his eyes from the sun in order to look up to the sky.

"Mmm, if I were to take a guess I'd say, 100."

"100? Baby, look how tall that building is, 100 is a 1/4 of it. If I were to guess I'd say 400."

"Okay, mister I would always get an A in math class." I roll my eyes at him.

Chris is extremely good at math, it's crazy. He'd be the one to help me in most of my homework assignments.

Now that I've started college, and he's started acting school. We've been busy bees, but we always manage to either talk about our days while watching something on the TV, or have dinner at our favorite pizza place here.

Today was Saturday, Chris had the day off, so did I, so we decided to go walk around the city that never sleep.

But something was wrong, Chris was acting strange. More nervous than he usually is, almost as if he's holding something back.

The sun was starting to set now, but Chris and I had reservations at the top of the Empire State Building where you could see everything. All of NY.

We climbed a lot of floors, until we took an elevator all the way to the top.

The higher the numbers were displayed in the tiny digital box in the elevator, the more nervous Chris got. Shaky hands, sweaty palms, constantly clearing his throat. An even more pale color to his normally white face.

"Chris, handsome, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"W-what? I-I'm f-fine."

Add stuttering to that list.

"But you're acting—"

The elevator doors open, and what I saw was something straight out of a 90s romance movie.

There were flowers everywhere, candles lit up into a pathway to the large window where the lights from the buildings of NY, shined as well. Since it was now night time.

"Chris? Wha—"

He smiles at me.

"—C'mere." He pulls my hand, as brings me though the candle lit pathway.

We stop right in front of the glass. We were so high up, I could see the ends of the skyscrapers.

The lights were so beautiful. Twinkling like stars.

I turned to Chris, to ask what the purpose of all this was.

He gulps deeply, "I know you're smart enough to figure out what I'm about to do, baby, but I just wanna say this first, I love you. I have always loved you since we were 16. I knew it was going to be you, I've always knew. That you'd be my wife, forever and ever. And when you accepted to move out here with me, away from your parents, our friends, that's when I decided I'd ask you..."

"...ahem..." he slowly falls to one knee.

I'm shaking from the adrenaline and shock.

"... I know we're only 19, living in this big city, trying to get by on our own, but what I know for sure is that I love you. So so much, Y/n. I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives, I want you to be the mother of my kids, the person I raise a dog with, the girl that I grow old with. It's you. And I know, people are gonna talk, that we're too young, and we don't know what we're doing. But who cares? I love you, and I know you feel the same. So here goes nothing..."

"...Y/n Y/l/n, will you marry me?"

I'm crying at this point, I don't answer for a few seconds. Trying to asses the situation, telling that voice in my head - to shut up.

Don't do it

Your mom is gonna kill you

You're only 19, there's so much more than this

Is it really worth it?

Can he be a good husband?

Are you sure?

"Baby, please say something." Chris says, still on one knee, holding this gorgeous engagement ring out.

"Yes." I blurt out. "Yes! Yes! Yes!!!"

I jump up and down, waiting for Chris to stand so I can hug him so tight.

I do, he twirls me around not before kissing my lips gently, sliding the ring onto my finger.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" I yell which turns into a laugh.

Only me and my fiancé, on top of this skyscraper in NY.

"Yes we are, baby." Chris smiles as he looks at me, so lovingly.

On the way back home, Chris kissed me the entire ride there. The taxi driver kept looking at us strangely, as Chris and I kept making out.

Everything was happening so fast, Chris and I are engaged, and now we're gonna be together forever.

I can't wait to marry him, my baby, my other half, the love of my life. I can't wait to have our own little house, with a few kiddos running around and maybe even a puppy or two.

"Okay. Here we are, 1403 Burton St."

"Thanks, man." Chris hands him $15 dollars. And helps me out.

The taxi drives away, and Chris scoops me into his arms, as we walk into our apartment building.

"Frank." We greet the security guard.

"Hey lovebirds! I'm sure everything went well, Christopher?"

"Oh it did, Frank. This girl right here, is gonna be my wife."

"But for now, I'm a fiancé, Frank." I smirk at chris, wiggling my ring finger to show Frank the princess cut engagement ring.

"Wowzers! That's a nice rock! You two kids stay safe now, alright?"

"Oh we will Frank, we will."

Chris and I giggle, as I hold on to him around his neck. While we bends his knees, to press the upper level button.

I use my fingers to turn his face, to face me. Then I prop myself up, in order to kiss his lips.

"Chris..." I say in between a kiss. "... I want you."

"Fuck, baby." He licks his lips wondering if this elevator could go any faster.

It finally opens, and Chris practically runs to our condo, giving me the keys to open the door.

We fumble through the door, and I laugh as Chris tries his best to kiss me while still holding me up.

He kicks the door closed with his foot, and drops me onto our bed.

I look around behind me on the queen sized bed, and found that Chris had printed out photos of us. Which in this time, takes a lot of effort and money to do.

It's not as easy as, going to a local store and printing them out for a quarter each. I wish it could be like that.

"Chris...wow."

"You like it baby? I spend all my earnings buying you those flowers to put on the Empire State Building, and i spent the little I had left, paying someone to get us these photos."

"I love it, Chrissy. And I love you."

Immediately, without wasting time he reaches to the back of his neck in order to grasp the collar of his shirt and pulls it over his head, letting the shirt go as it hits the ground.

I lick my lips at the sight of his gorgeous abs and body figure.

While I was staring at his muscles, I didn't realize he had taken off his jeans.

"Keep looking at me like that honey, and I won't be able to control myself."

I whimper his name, as I feel the need for him to touch me and make me his.

"You look a little overdressed, honey."

"Why don't you fix that, Mr.Evans?" I bit my lip, running my leg against his hip.

He collapsed onto me, kissing me roughly the kind of kisses that make your lips swollen.

He's made a whimpering mess, I want him to do more.

My center is already throbbing with anticipation. And I can't wait until he can attend to that.

Chris takes his lips away from mine, to pull my shirt over my head. Then he's working at the button of my jeans.

"I thought you were gonna say no. I was so nervous." He whispers.

"Say no? And loose the opportunity of getting to call you my husband everyday for the rest of my life? Yeah, no."

He laughs at my remark, and then he's back to kissing me urgently and desperately.

"Y/n, look at me."

I was already looking at him, but he wanted me to really look at him.

"...I know I got you a ring, and I proposed. But I want you to know that without the fancy stuff, the ring, the wedding, I want you to know that I'm married to you anyway regardless. Okay? I'll always be married to you. No. Matter. What."

He slides his hand up my cheek, making sure I really understood what he said.

"Nothing will get in our way, Chris, I promise. It's me and you, handsome."  I smile at him, brining him down for more kisses.

"I love you Mrs.Evans." He smiles down at me, since I'm underneath him.

"I love you Mr.Evans."

Swinging my legs over his hips to pull him down. I moaned when I felt the hardness of him, through his boxers on my panty covered center.

"Love when you make those sounds, baby." Chris says breathless.

"Please, Chris." I move my head to the side to grant him access to suck love marks on my neck.

"I wanna take my time with you, tonight, my love. The first night I have you as my fiancé." He husks.

I lick my lips, before biting my bottom one, when Chris begins to kiss lower and lower. Eventually arriving to my lace covered breasts.

He mouthed at them, just drooling at the sight of my nipples hardening at the sudden temperature change of the room.

I moan again, when Chris moves away the lace, unclasping the front pin of my bra, freeing both of my boobs.

I gasp, when he takes one in his mouth, the same way he always get me wet and worked up for him.

"Awh....." I grab onto the hairs on the back of Chris's pretty blonde head.

My other breasts was being tugged at by his other hand. Making my pleasure amplify to the max.

"Need to taste you." He says, leaving a trail of questions down my stomach to the waist band of my panties.

"No." My chest is going up and down, from the way my body desperately needs a proper breath. "I want you inside me."

Chris smirks at me, before kissing a trail back up to my lips. "Whatever...." He kisses me, "..Mrs.Evans..wants."

Quickly, he shoves his boxers down to his thighs, in order to pull himself out.

I do my best to take my panties off, Chris helps me take them, and I kick them away somewhere in our bedroom.

I then spread my legs, like he's trained me to do, ever since we began having sex, a little over a year ago.

"good girl..." he leaves more hickeys all over my breasts, twirling his tongue on my sensitive nipple.

I gasp loudly, when I feel his length, hot and heavy, slipping through my folds, collecting the evidence of my arousal.

"So wet, baby."

I urge Chris to hurry up, because I want him that bad, by bucking my hips up attempting to catch his tip inside my entrance.

"I'm gonna give you everything you want ," he whispers in my ear, "I'm gonna give you everything."

I was distracted by his words, as he slowly entered me.

We've been having sex since Chris took my virginity, on my birthday, in his room.

And still a year later, I could never get used to his largeness pushing inside me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Chris!" I look down to where he still has a few inches to go.

But he's loving every second of stretching me. By the way he has his lip tucked in between his teeth, his eyes screwed shut, soft grunts coming from his pretty mouth.

I reach down to play with my clit, so it makes it easier for me to allow him deeper.

It works when I feel a small knot in my stomach, the start of a beautiful orgasm - one of many tonight, since Chris and I are celebrating.

"Fuck." He moans, as he bottoms out, feeling me clamp down around him. As I continue to touch myself.

Chris always waits for me to give him the signal that he can move.

I bite down on his shoulder a bit, "Move, baby." I finally speak.

He starts moving, a steady pace at first. Making me absolutely crazy. The small knot feeling in my stomach is growing bigger and bigger with each of Chris's powerful and deep thrusts.

"Oh! Faster, baby, please."

Chris uses his elbows to avoid crushing my body with his, as he begins to pick up the pace.

The pain quickly subsided, and it was replaced with pleasure.

My breasts jump, in sync with Chris's movements, my legs were starting to shake the way, he went at me.

The way he was kissing my neck, the way his chest would occasionally move against my sensitive nipples, and the way his dick was rubbing against my walls - felt so fucking good - so addicting.

I can't keep quiet, not anymore. Between my whimpers and my moans, I really just wanted to scream Chris's name.

"Chris!"

"What's wrong, baby?" He teasingly provokes, "My dick making you feel that good?"

"Yes!" My mouth drops open, and my eyes roll back, as Chris begins to massage small circles on my clit.

"CHRIS! OHH!"

"That's it, sweetheart. Scream my name. So you'll never forget who's the only one that can make you feel like this."

Between his praises, and kisses, and touches. Im losing my shit.

"I'm - I'm gonna come." I say under a few breathes, scratching down Chris's back.

"Yeah? Do it. Make me feel you." He shuts his eyes tight as he holds off his own orgasm, and ignores how more turned on he is from me scratching him.

I look down to see Chris's long length, disappearing into me, over and over again. I shoot my head back, when Chris starts tugging at my breasts - kneading them.

"Cum, baby. Go ahead." He whispers, biting my ear lobe just enough to send me right over the edge.

That's when my legs began to shake, and my lips began to quiver.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck!!!" I yell out, as I cum all over Chris.

Making him groan in satisfaction. Chris couldn't hold back either, I felt him cum inside me too. As he moaned into my neck, as he placed more kisses there.

I made the decision to have an IUD put in, so Chris and I could be extra safe. Yes, we're teenagers moving in together in a new city. But we certainly didn't want to be pregnant teenagers that were moving to a new city.

I take big breaths, as Chris lays on top of me. Breathless as well.

He finally shifts to his side, pulling out of me.

I wobbly sit up, to go and freshen up in the bathroom.

"Where are you going, babe?"

"Gonna go clean up. I'll be back." I wink, before leaning over to kiss him.

"Good, cause I'm not done with you..." he licks his lips as he watches me, as I walk into the bathroom.

**PRESENT TIME: Boston, 2013**

After Lisa invited us all for pizza and drinks, in celebration of Chris and I getting married again.

We all goofed around like old times, until the place was kicking us out because they were closing already.

"Okay, before we gotta go let's make a toast," Lisa begins to say, lifting up her glass of wine.

We all raise our glasses, I'm next to Chris, with one hand on his thigh as he cuddles me under his arm. Bizzie is next to me, across from us are Carly, Shanna and Scott.

"To Y/n and Chris! My babies! I am so happy that both of you have found your way back in this crazy life, because sweethearts, you two are meant for each other. And I know you both realize that. Now that we're having a second wedding, maybe we can talk about grand babies?"

"Mom!" Chris laughs.

"Okay, too soon? Alright. Anyway, to Y/n and Chris!"

"To Y/n and Chris!" Everyone else chimes in, as we all gently touch glasses.

Chris and I got ready for bed, in his apartment here in Boston.

He had decorated our entire bedroom in flowers, fairy lights, candles and photos of him and I.

The bed was covered in rose petals, and the bathroom also had candles, and some rose petals in the soapy water.

"Wow, baby. You really outdid yourself." I tell Chris, as he's tugging on my sweater.

I'm reminded to when, Chris used the last of his money to print photos of us, back in the day where you printing photos wasn't as easy as it is today.

And today, Chris makes reservations at fancy restaurants for us, he takes me all around the world, on vacations, buys me anything I want.

I smile at how far he's come. How far we've come as a couple.

"Did I? Don't you like it?"

I turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I love it."

"I'll do anything for you, Y/n. Anything." He whispers, cradling my face in his hands, giving me a lovingly look.

"I hope you know that so would I.." I respond quietly.

"What do you say, we check out that bath you made for us, hm?" I start taking my sweater off.

"Best idea ever." He smirks, before kissing me. Again and again...

After a while we were just cuddling in the soapy water, my hair was tied up into a bun.

Chris was behind me, kissing my shoulder gently, mumbling, "mine."

That's when a song came to mind, from one of my favorite artists,

"Oh, ohh, ohhh," I mumbled, "hmm, hmmmm.." I mumbled the tune.

"Do you remember we were sitting out by the water? You saw me start to believe - for the first time." I sang, quietly, my eyes closed leaning back against Chris.

"I made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter, she is the best thing that's ever been mine."

I turn around to find him smiling at me.

"You know the song?"

Many people don't know this, but I do, because I know my Chrissy well, apart from acting he also knows how to sing, play the piano, and tap dance.

"Of course I do, baby. She's one of your favorites, and I hear you sing to her songs all the time."

I turn around so I'm sitting across from him, but still close to his handsome face.

"Can you sing it for me, Chrissy?" I ask him, all doe eyed and pouting when he immediately starts shaking his head.

"Oh I don't know, babe."

"Oh please, pretty please." I lay my chin on his chest, looking up with the cutest eyes I could give.

"Alright. Alright."

I smile and get comfortable, cuddling my arms around his waist. While I still look up at him through my lashes, watching as the water droplets ran down his bare chest, watching as he cleared his throat.

"Hmm, hmmm...I say, "Can you believe it?" As were lying on the couch, the moment I can see it, hm, hm, I can see it now..."

His voice was so soft, so delicate and beautiful. As he sang to me in the bath, framing my face with his fingers.

"...do you remember we were sitting there by the water? I put my arm around you for the first time. I made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.."

"...she is the best thing that's ever been mine..."

"...flash forward and we're taking on New York together..."

I chuckle at him changing the lyrics to fit our own love story. I like this version of the song, in a male's voice and POV.

"...and there's a drawer of your things at my place. I learned your secrets and I figured out why your guarded, I say we'll never make your parents' mistakes..."

"...but we got bills to pay...we got nothing figured out...when it was hard to take, hm, hm, this is what I thought about..."

"...I remember how we felt sitting by the water. And every time I look at you - it's like the first time, I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter..."

Chris pulls my face in for a kiss gently caressing my cheek, staring deep into my eyes,

"She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.6K 26
๐€๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ "๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" -๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
14.5K 480 5
The official sequel to 'Celebrity Crush' keep reading Chris & Y/n's journey as they tackle parenthood, fame, family, and the celebrity world! ๐ŸคŽ Fir...
74.7K 1.6K 40
This is a sequel to 'Friends Through Fame' SMUT WARNING!!! READ FTF FIRST OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE!!!
1.9K 57 10
Aspyn Anderson was sold in a marriage with Theodor Aken, there is no love in-between them anymore, and more hatred and disgust. Chris Evans is a mu...