candid [d. starkey] SLOW UPDA...

By Iunabeau

a girl who spends most of her time behind her camera, and a boy who spends most of his time in front of a cam... More

☽... 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 !
☽... 𝟎𝟎𝟏 !
☽... 𝟎𝟎𝟐 !
☽... πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ !
☽... πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ !
☽... πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ !
☽... πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” !
☽... πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• !
☽... πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— !
not an update.
☽... 𝟎𝟏𝟎 !
☽... 𝟎𝟏𝟏 !
☽... 𝟎𝟏𝟐 !
☽... πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ !
☽... πŸŽπŸπŸ’ !
NOT AN UPDATE.
☽... πŸŽπŸπŸ“ !

☽... πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– !

2.5K 53 10
By Iunabeau

chapter 008 !
"GIRLS DAY"
sage's point of view !

REAL LIFE.

A loud scream rang through my apartment, causing me to jolt awake from the nice dream I was having. My eyes flew open and I pulled my blankets back, running out of my room and towards the sound where the scream came from.

"What's wrong?" I frantically asked as I ran down the stairs of my loft, meeting Sidney and Rowan in the downstairs bathroom. The two girls were frozen in their spot as they looked at me, a shoe in Rowan's hand, whilst Sidney held the broom in hers.

I raised an eyebrow at them, placing my hands on my hips as I waited for them to explain.

"I- um- there's a spider!" Rowan sputtered, her free hand pointing in the direction of the arachnid. The girl had the worst arachnophobia I had ever encountered.

"I thought somebody died!" I laughed, walking towards her before I took the shoe from her grasp and stepped closer to the direction she had been pointing.

"We would've if you didn't come to the rescue." Sid gushed, both of the girls moving out of the small room, so I could kill the small spider.

With a quiet chuckle, I spotted the spider in the bottom of the stand up shower. I pulled open the glass door and smashed it, turning to look at the girls with a triumphant smile as I handed the brunette her shoe back. With wide eyes, she carefully grabbed the heel of the shoe in between her index finger and thumb, making me and Sidney laugh immediately.

I flipped the light off and made my way into the living room, plopping down onto the navy blue, "L" shaped couch. Sidney sat down on the other side, instantly leaning onto the coffee table, to grab the remote, all whilst Rowan went to return her shoe to her bedroom.

"So," Sidney drawled out, pressing pause on the movie she has been watching before Rowan had interrupted her with a scream. "Tell me about your crush."

There was a cheeky green present on her lips as she looked at her, her blonde hair thrown into a messy bun on the top of her head. A groan ripped from my chest, just as the brunette had returned from her room.

"You sound just like Mads!" I exclaimed, throwing my head back.

As I felt a dip in the couch close to me, I looked back up to see Rowan giving me the same look. I rolled my eyes at the girls, shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't really know if it's a crush," I told them as I looked up, my fingers playing with the knitted throw I had pulled over myself. "He gives me some butterflies, if that counts."

They both looked at each other, knowing smirks evident on their lips before they looked back at me, Rowan speaking up this time. "Sounds like a crush to me."

"Whatever it is, he is like no guy I have ever met." I finally admitted, and I then realized the smile that had spread across my features. "It is like I know I can trust him.. I just start spewing information about my past, as soon as he asks."

Sidney's eyes widen in shock as she looks at me, and I know it's because I am normally so closed off around men— especially around those I just meet.

"Maddie Cline always tells me she can visibly see his eyes soften when he notices I'm in a room." I chuckle, shaking my head at her words. I don't know about that one, I have never noticed it, myself.

I looked back up at my best friends before I shrugged my shoulders once again, feeling myself pulling back from the thought of him and myself.

"It's dumb."

Rowan instantly cut me off, shaking her head.

"It is certainly not dumb, Sage. Don't do that, let him in. Anyone would be so lucky to have you, I wish you'd realize that." She told me, meeting my gaze. I sent her a half smile, noticing Sidney nodding in agreement.

"I know you don't want to get hurt, but you never let yourself fall," the blonde began to say, standing up and walking the same distance before taking a seat right beside me. "Let yourself fall for him, trust the universe."

Sidney wrapped her arms around me and I let myself lean into her, accepting the comfort she was giving me. Rowan, who was on the opposite side of me, maneuvered herself closer, and wrapped her arms around the both of us, so we were now sitting in a big group hug.

"I'll try." I told them quietly, my eyes snapping shut as they cheered loudly. I couldn't help but laugh, a grin falling onto my face. "I love you guys."

"I love you." They spoke at the same time, making me feel warmth coarse through my body. I truly had the best friends.

Our moment was interrupted by my phone dinging in my pocket. The girls recoiled their arms, moving back to their original spots as I pulled the device from my sweatpants pocket, seeing a message in my other girls' group chat.

imessage !

GROUP CHAT.

greenie, marilyn monroe doop, mads pie, maddie babe

mads pie
girls day?

maddie babe
we wanna go boating!

greenie
i was gonna have a girls day
with my roommates

marilyn monroe doop
bring them!

mads pie
yes bring them

maddie babe
i wanna meet them

greenie
ok, i'll ask them!
when are we going?

mads pie
an hour ish

marilyn monroe doop
sorry, no drew

greenie
😐
okay

maddie babe
👀
upset???

mads pie
she totally is

greenie
NO
u said GIRLS DAY
ik no drew

marilyn monroe doop
u sound grumpy to me

maddie babe
u totally do

greenie

maddie babe
okay u better start getting ready

greenie
okay mom

REAL LIFE. 

We arrived at the location Mads had sent me, about an hour later. I grabbed my beach tote from the back seat, after I climbed out of the car, and looped it over my shoulder. As the girls grabbed all of their stuff, I pulled my phone out to ask the other girls where we should go, when I heard someone yell my name.

I looked up, noticing Mads waving at me from one of the docks. I shoved my phone into my bag, waving back as I started walking in that direction.

"I can't believe we're meeting Madelyn Cline and Madison Bailey." Rowan said quietly, making a laugh escape my lips. I knew they would be a little awestruck, considering the love they had for the show.

"What if they don't like us?" Sidney asked in a hushed tone as we got closer. I looked over at her, shaking my head.

I had been the exact same way when I was going to meet everyone. Lani had been trying to convince me during the entire ride to our apartment complex. I wish I would have listened to her because it would've saved so much anxiety.

"They are the most down to earth people you'll ever meet." I told them with a smile, hoping to ease some of their nerves before we got to group of girls.

Once we reached the dock, I was instantly pulled into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her as I noticed the blonde hair, confirming it was Mads, who basically tackled me in an embrace.

"Sage!" She exclaimed in my ear, making me laugh quite loudly.

"Hey, Mads." I grinned, pulling away from her embrace to pull Lani into one, and then Madison.

I stepped away from them for a moment, motioning towards my blonde and brunette best friends, a wide smile playing on my lips. As soon as I met the cast, I couldn't wait to introduce them. I knew they would all get along really well.

"This is Sidney," the blonde waved at them with a sheepish smile.

"And Rowan." The brunette then waved at the girls before I turned to the group of three.

"Madelyn, Madison, and Lani." I told them, pointing at each individual girl, watching as smiles were being exchanged.

This was going to be such a fun day, I can already tell.

instagram !
shadeofgreen posted a photo.

tagged: lanimonroe, madelyncline, madisonbaileybabe, rocart, sidneyleft
liked by drewstarkey, madelyncline, and others.
shadeofgreen girls day w my fav girls
📸 : @lanimonroe

madelyncline my baby!
shadeofgreen i love you!!
madelyncline i love you m
↳ username1 my fav duo!!

obx lookin like a proper kook
madelyncline she learned from the best
drewstarkey @madelyncline you mean me?

rocart prettiest girl
shadeofgreen thats u gf
rocart's comment liked by drewstarkey

drewstarkey hey s
shadeofgreen hey d
username2 ship
jonathandavissofficial ship
rudeth ship
austinnorth ship

sidneyleft STUNNING
shadeofgreen 🥺 I LOVE U

madisonbaileybabe how is someone THIS pretty
shadeofgreen look in the mirror bby

username3 can i be you

username4 i don't get the hype
shadeofgreen me either
lanimonroe @username4 bye

pioletviolet ugh you got all the good genes
shadeofgreen LITERALLY YOU DID

rocart posted a photo.

liked by shadeofgreen, sidneyleft, and others.
rocart we went on a boat

shadeofgreen that's my GF
sidneyleft no mine
rocart throuple?
username5 I LOVE THIS FRIENDSHIP

madelyncline ugh you are so pretty
madisonbaileybabe even after being
pushed into the water like how???
rocart I LOVE YOU GUYS OMG

pioletviolet cutest
rocart miss u vi <3

lanimonroe omg omg u r stunning
rocart bby that's U

rudeth so when we all gonna meet
austinnorth ^
drewstarkey ^
hichasestokes
jonathandavissofficial ^
username6 my words are colliding

username7 how do they get to hang out
w the obx cast???
username8 right? they're so plain
madelyncline they're actually nice unlike
some people on the internet :)
username8 omg omg madelyn i love you

madelyncline posted a photo.

liked by hichasestokes, shadeofgreen, and others.
madelyncline @shadeofgreen is the best photographer

shadeofgreen easy to do my job when
u look like that 🥰
madelyncline i love u
shadeofgreen i love u more

hichasestokes oh hello there
shadeofgreen adopt me pls
hichasestokes u are our child

drewstarkey definitely the uglier cameron
madelyncline is it bc you're a
proactive person?
drewstarkey at least u get it
username9 AKSKS STOP

username10 can I pls be you
madelyncline bby you are beautiful
username10 OMG U REPLIED I LOVE YOU
madelyncline 🙂

madisonbaileybabe U R STUNNING
madelyncline YOU 🥰

lanimonroe gorgeous as always
madelyncline love you always

username11 @hichasestokes u are so lucky
hichasestokes oh don't i know it

rocart PRETTY
madelyncline almost as pretty as u

sidneyleft why are all of my friends
so pretty???
madelyncline says the model
shadeofgreen @madelyncline RIGHT

rudeth why weren't we invited
jonathandavissofficial ^
austinnorth ^
madelyncline girls only

lilah.pate cutest ever
madelyncline i love u forever

obx our kook princess
madelyncline 😉

sidneyleft posted a story.

shadeofgreen posted a story.

drewstarkey replied to your story: 👀

shadeofgreen
put those eyes away mr. starkey

drewstarkey
idk if i can miss anderson

lanimonroe posted a story.

shadeofgreen replied to your story: I LOV..

shadeofgreen
I LOVE YOU

lanimonroe
I LOVE YOU MORE

Hi, everyone!
I hope you are still enjoying the story.

Do you like the first person POV or third person POV?
If you have a chance, please let me know, so I know which to continue writing the story in.

This morning, Candid moved to #1 in chasestokes, which is REALLY exciting for me.

Thank you all for all of your views and votes, it really means a lot that you are taking your time to give this a read.

Also, thank you to everyone adding this in their story lists. :)

Remember,
Don't be a silent reader.
Vote/Comment.
🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.5K 21
"πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπš’πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš’πš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšπš›πš’ πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš πšœπš’πš–πš™οΏ½...
23.8K 724 40
β₯ TWISTED VISIONS ! βΈ» in which a young girl falls in love with her best friend ! ➳ β”ŠOUTER BANKSβ”Š jj maybank x fem!oc ex!rafe cameron x fem!oc 𝐬𝐭�...
6K 6 23
read to find out
24.7K 217 15
just some imagines about my fav drew starkey!