๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ - ๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—†๏ฟฝ...

By wonkilvr

[ on pause ] โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.โž โ–ฌโ–ฌ A... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
part 2 : prologue
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
part 3: prologue
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

50

191 24 0
By wonkilvr

Lea's
_____

It's now exactly 1:30 pm.

I and Jihoon just finished eating lunch thirty minutes ago and we're now heading to the hospital.

I'm excited to see Ni-ki.. since there are some days that I can't visit him since I also need to do something beside visiting him.

"What if Ni-ki will wake up from his coma on your birth day?" Jihoon said as I chuckled..

"The doctor clearly said that he will wake up in less than three months.. that won't happen"

"I said, what if" He said and showed me a teasing smile..

"Of course, I will be happy" I said honestly as I imagined Ni-ki waking up on my birthday.

"Yeah, that proves that you really love him" He said..

You're sometimes making me confused about my feelings,

but there's one thing that I'm sure..

That Ni-ki is the person who I love the most.

(Ni-ki and Jihoon talaga endgame 👍)

In just a short period of time, we arrived at the hospital. It wasn't that crowded today.. but there are some times that it's crowded.. especially when it's weekends.

Plus I already thought about entering college. I decided to attend college.. the course that I'm going to take is engineering.

"So, aren't you coming with me?" I asked Jihoon before going out of the car.

"No, it's okay.. I'll just wait for you here" He said and smiles..

"If you say so" I said and smiled back.

I went out of the car and did what I need to do before visiting Ni-ki.. Konon said that she's not able to visit her sister so I'm alone again.

-
-

"Ni-ki" I said the moment I saw him as I smiled

His wounds are getting better and better. His wounds are deep, that's why it took weeks to be healed

I went near him and stroked his hair using my fingers..

"So when are you going to wake up?" I said, sitting on the chair next to his bed.

"Aren't you going to sing me a birthday song on my birthday?" I asked and pouted.

"Hmm.. I guess you can hear me right now" I said as I smiled..

"You can hear me but I'm not sure if you'll remember me saying this,"

"I love you" I whispered to him.

Yeah.. I can say it to you anytime you want.

I kissed his forehead as I turned my back to him and faced my diary like what I used to do.

I opened the diary..

___________________

May 3, 2023.

Dear Ni-ki,

Heyy! Wake up now!

I miss you.. I miss you.. when are you going to wake up?? It's now 1 pm and you're still sleeping..

If you woke up today, I promise that I'll buy you a box of fish buns. Do you want that one with a red bean filling? Or do you want that one with a chocolate filling?

I already said this, but I won't get tired of repeating this.

I LOVE YOU, NISHIMURA RIKI!

Love,
Lea

________________

I want to stay a little bit longer, but I know that Jihoon will wait for me so it's better to just come here again next time.

"Goodbye, my love" I said and smiled as I closed the door.

I made my way out of the hospital fastly as I spotted our car on the parking lot.

"Jihoon-ah" I said and knocked at the car's window..

he looked at me and unlocked the door..

"Wait, you came back really fast" He said

"I guess it's better not to make you wait for me.. plus I can visit him again tomorrow" I said..

"You can stay a bit longer, It's okay-"

"No.. let's just go home" I said and smiled..

"Okay.."

-
-
-

time skip: 9:00 pm

I just finished taking a half bath as I faced the mirror..

"Lea, you look bad" I said as I saw my reflection on the mirror.

I opened the skin care products that Ms. Kang bought last time.. these are really my favorites.

minutes later, I'm done doing my skin care routine as I decided to just lay on my bed.

I'm not going to sleep, I'm just laying here..

doing nothing.

I want to watch a movie with Ava but she's already asleep. She ways fall asleep early, and I already know about that..

I really want to sleep early, but it seems like I have a problem in terms of sleeping..

especially when my head is aching.

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep-

*phone ringing*

"Yah~ who's gonna call me at this hour?"

I said as I reached for my phone...

oh, it's Jungwon..

I quickly answered the call..

"If it's not something important I'll-"

"Lea! Ni-ki is already awake!"

_____________

Things are happening too fast, aren't they?

<WORD COUNT: 817>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 268 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
252K 7.3K 130
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
175K 4K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!