EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 4

1.3K 35 2
By 21FishBitStar12

In the hallway of Wonderland high The Whitw rabbit was walking through the halls until he came across Courtly leaning on the lockers making his ears flop in fear, he tried to walk away.

"Hang on Rabbit." She said making him freeze and he hopped towards her slowly.

"W-w-w-what is it Miss Jester?" He asked

"Those guys, the uh transfer students change their coursework, make it more difficult." She demanded.

"B-B-But!" He stuttered as he dropped his papers a d began to pick them up but Courtly stomped on them preventing him from picking them up and she kneeled down in front of him.

"You don't want the vice Principal angry do you?" She asked making him tremble.

"No,no,no,no." He said.

"Then change their coursework make it impossible those girls must.not.graduate." she said as she walked off and he dropped his papers.

"I am ready to roll." Briar said as the girls rushed to class.

"By the way I understand how Roberth but how did you get here Devon?" Catlin asked.

"Well I was on my way to the class but I forgot to do some other tasks so I got there late but imagine my surprise when I open the door to see green and purple smoke then, whoosh! I was here with Roberth and then this guy in a red suit of armour brought us here." Devon explained.

"Oh." She said.

"And how have your classes been so far?" Princess asked.

"Uh, well we had swim class and we somehow rode bikes over the water and then we played checkers on the ceiling so all in all, wonderish." Roberth said doing jazz hands making them giggle.

"You know I got a good feeling about- oh..." Raven said in dismay as she saw the giant chess board. "Chess? Oh man I'm horrible at chess." She said.

"I can't testify." Roberth said earning him a glare.

"Stop it." Princess scolded making him chuckle.

"What It's true." He said playing innocent.

"Roberth." Raven said.

"Yeah?"

"I hate you." She said getting a pat on the head.

"Yeah, I care about you too." He said getting his hand slapped away.

"Come on Raven It's not that bad, once you know the rules you just have to, think ahead." Apple said. But the then the tile under Raven glowed and the others were lifted off the board leaving Raven behind.

"Oh sorry I didn't see that coming." Apple said.

"Logic and Illogic, Strategy and Tragedy, I am your instructor. Raven Queen time for your quiz." The professor said as he appeared before them.

"What a quiz? Can someone else do it?" She asked.

"Nope we must assume our positions on the board, as a future Queen you will take the part of the white queen, white queen step aside." The professor said.

"I never get to play." She said as she lifted her dress and walked off.

"Raven Queen please take your position on the board." The professor said.

"Um, okay, excuse me coming through." She said walking towards her spot as she passed other pieces. "Is this right?" She asked standing on the small podium.

"Ready, Begin." The professor said.

"Wait, what do I do?" Raven asked in a panic.

"Sorry Miss Queen the game has begun and helping the enemy is against the rules." The professor said moving towards his spot of the red board as he is the red castle.

"Raven see that pawn in front of you, move it forward to spaces." Apple said.

"Uh,okay Mister pawn move forewarf to spaces. " She said poking the head of the pawn.

"On who's orders then?" He asked.

"Uh Raven Queen." She said.

"Who ever heard of a Raven Queen, heard of a White Queen and a red--"

*whack!*

The chess pieces was hit by the Red Queen who suddenly appeared and laughed.

"Red Queen strikes! You're turn White Queen." She said.

"But wasn't that my turn?" Raven asked confused.

"You see your majesty a turn's a turn and if one of us turns say to talk to you then it counts as a--"

*Whack x3*

The Red Quewn hit three more pawns away. "Wait you can't do that it's against the rules." Apple said.

"Stop talking to the pawns, just get away from them." Lizzy said.

"Come on Rave you got this!" Roberth said cheering for her.

"Uh okay..." she said and ran off.

"Red knight to bishop 7." Red Queen said and the red knight appeared in front of Raven stopping her in her tracks.

"Chase Redford?" She asked puzzled.

"Sorry about my mom." He said.

"That Red Queen in your mother?"

"Well she raised me, It's a long story anyway I just wanna say how truly sorry I am that I have to attack you." He said putting his helmet back on and drawing his sword.

"Attack me?!"

"Well, rules are rules." He said as raised his arm to strike but his strike was blocked by the white knight.

"Not while I still stand." He said.

"The white knight!" Raven said surprised.

"Stop talking and attack. Attack!" The Red Queen shrieked.

"As you command mother." Chase said and the two knight begin to fight.

"Real sword? What kinda chess game is this? do not tell me that this makes sense to you." Briar said to Maddie.

"Of course it does, they're not playing chess at all, they are playing unchess you ca move your pieces any which way you want as long as it is not a chess move." Maddie said.

"So wait we're playing unchess?" Raven asked.

"My Queen I have blocked the attack what is your command.

"Uh! You mean it's my turn?!" Raven said.

"Yes my Queen!" He said.

"And issue any command I want?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well then if this is an unchess game, then I declare this battle is now a dance off!" Raven said.

"What?" The white knight asked while the others gasped.

"That's a great idea!" Princess said.

"Oh Brilliant move by the White Queen, drop da beat yo!" The Professor said and brought out some turn tables and some giant speakers appeared with lights.

"Uh dancing, Th-That's not what I've trained for." Chase said.

"That's what I'm counting on, use your imagination." Raven said as a dance floor appeared under the two knights. "Come on you guys, chess boards are for chess pieces but everyone's welcome on a dance floor." She said as card slides appeared athe gang slid over to the dance floor.

"My lady." Devon said holding out his hand for Catlin smile and they danced. Chase got off his horse.

"Let's see what you've got." The white knight said.

"You can do this Chase, 1,2,3,4." He said as he counted each dance move he did.

"Oh please." Th white knight said busting out some moves of his own. The dance went on and Chase stumbled a bit, but the white knight was practically killing it on the dance floor causing everyone to cheer.

"Really? Come on." Chase said and danced.(AN: as I'm watching I can't help but think, man the white knight be slaying you chase😵)

"I'm doing it, I'm doing it." Chase said dancing more freely but not for long as slipped and stumbled badly and fell off the dance floor, literally.

"The red knight has fallen, you pass!" The professor said and everyone cheered.

"Gee that white knight was great dancer!" Princess said.

"I'm just glad he showed up, thank you white knight." Raven said but was surprised to find him gone. "Where ever you are..." She said.

The bell rang surprising everyone and the white rabbit appeard next to the professor.

"Oh dear, oh dear times two o clock and here are the announcements, the vice principal has declared that next Thursday should fall on a Wednesday the tortoise shall stop mocking th turtle and Raven,Lizzy, Apple, Princess, Briar, Kitty ,Maddie, Roberth and Devon shall be schedules have changed you will report immediately to tea time 101." He said.

The floor underneath them opened causing the fang to fall through, they landed painfully on the ground, before getting back up. Lizzie walked forward only to bump into an invisible wall.

The light went on and they found themselves in a glass box followed by cheers as Courtly watched from the seats, the white rabbit hopped towards her and sat next to her as she grinned.

The hare appeared and turned of the cheers. "Welcome class I see your ready tea time class commence!" He said as he hopped away and pulled a rope and then box started filling up with water.

"Wh-what is this, meow, what's going on?" Kitty asked as they all backed up from the water.

"This is never how tea time works!" Lizzie said.

"Where are the bread and butterflies and there are no chairs to switch places?" Maddie said.

"It's too much tea, how do we make it stop?" Raven said.

"Excuse me Mr March hare, um a little help please?" Maddie asked.

"Look at me haha I'm standing three feet before tea level haha." He said and pressed a button making laughter noises before walking away.

"This is not good, this is very not good." Roberth said as he started banging on the wall to find that it won't budge.

"Meow! What are we supposed to do?!" Kitty said scared.

"We're almost at the top, think fast everyone before we run out of air!" Apple said.

Oh I wish I could get out of this box. Princess said and then all of a sudden she disappeared.

"Uh guys where's Princess?!" Catlin said and they heard a knocking out the box. They all looked up to find Princess.

"How did you do that Princess?" Apple asked.

"I do think know, I guess I just thought outside the box." Princess said making the white rabbit smile while Courtly gasped.

Then everyone, one by one thought outside the box. "Here goes nothing!" Apple said as they all appeared outside the box.

"We did it!" Apple said.

"And just in time too, you never wanna let your tea steam for too long." Maddie said making everyone laugh.

"You've passed!" The Hare said pressing a button that rang out in Congratulations music, the white rabbit cheered but with one look from Courtly stopped and so did the music.

"I'm off find a cup of sugar for my cube of tea hahaha!" The Hare laughed before sending them off in a large poof of blue smoke.

"Whoa, look out!" Raven said and they all scattered as a foot stomped.

"We shrunk." Devon said.

"Or the school has grown huge." Raven said.

"Yes, sometimes it's hard to tell." Lizzy said as another foot stomped by. "That's it I for one have had quite enough, It's high time we saw the vice Principal." She said.

"But um how do we get to the office?" Briar asked.

"Well this is the only door I see that we can use." Roberth said walking towards a red door.

"So clearly it's the right one to use." Maddie said and opened the door.

"I am never gonna get used to your logic." Raven said as they all walked in.

"I know but still it makes things a little fun." Princess said. The gang walk through a hallway and make it to another door, but as they got closer the space gets smaller and smaller until they get on their hands and knees. They make it to the office of the vice Principal and stand before him/her.

"Vice Principal glad I caught you I require a word, my name is Lizzy Hearts daughter of the Queen of Hearts and my friends and i need your help." Lizzie said.

"We need to graduate but our class schedule keeps changing." Raven said.

"The classes are dangerous." Kitty said.

"And their getting harder and harder to pass." Apple said.

"Oh that sounds simply dreadful hahaha!" Courtly laughed as she turned around on the chair making everyone gasp.

"I knew it! I knew there was something off about you." Devon said.

"Courtly?! Your the vice Principal?" Raven said.

"If you ever bothered reading the school by-laws you'd know that as student council president I am also the acting vice principal and as vice Principal I am also Principal see! It's a matter of principal.

"B-b-but you can help us, okay Lizzy's mom is--"

"Apple she's not going to help us." Princess said.

"What why are you saying that?" Apple said.

"Because she's the reason Lizzy's mom is in danger you're the one who wants to steal the crown. It's no wonder our classes are getting harder you don't want us to graduate do you Courtly?" Princess.

"Well aren't you a smart one, but it's such a shame that school isn't over yet and look It's eleven and school never get out at 11.

"11? Time is going backwards but that's impossible." Apple said.

"How dare you try to harm my other and as your future Queen, I Lizzy Hearts command you to release us!" Lizzy yelled only for Courtly to laugh.

"Comand do you well my clock so a count when your in my school and this one says it will never be three o clock hahaha!" Courtly laughed as she pulled the lever on her clock to show three of her faces.

"Th-That's cheating!" Kitty said.

"My mother will hear of your treachery!" Lizzy said.

"Ha! Your mother why do I care about your mother she won't be Queen much longer anyways. That crown should be mine! You think your so special becuase you were born to become a Queen, but you forget a joker can be anything she wants hahaha a joker becomes a Queen it happens all the time, the joker become the queen it happens all the time!" Courtly sang but everyone was confused.

"Ugh don't you ever play cards." She said.

"Oh off with your head!" Lizzy said walking towards her but Courtly stops her.

"Security cards!" She yelled and rows of cards with weapons appear around the gang. "Escorts these girls back to their classes where they will spend the res of their lives Haha Haha!" She laughed as the gang was completely surrounded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.1K 22
In the enchanted forest Regina the queen to be is broken and manipulated. she will never find freedom or love until she meets a stranger in the fores...
3.8K 218 33
What if when the curse that was going to bring back everyone to the enchanted forest hit. Emma took a chance and it changed everything .
894 176 43
After many years of what seemed like a blink of an eye, the legendary fairytales of the fairytale world are back, more spellbinding and diverse. Have...
3.9K 362 51
First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns, and dragons there are three sisters Lil...