Madly Inlove || M.Y.G

By Princess_penguin23

"You know wherever you will hide I will find you right?" ~Dark Romance Min Yoongi fanfic~ More

Sneak Peek
1: Late
2: Present
3: Black Van
4: unknown number
5: Stranger
6: Watched
7: Watching
8: A Week
9: Coffee Shop
10: Capture
11: Awake
12: Kiss
13: Lunch
14: Mine
15: Dinner
16: Beat
17: Bruised
18: Threat
19: The Boys
20: Escape
21: Mad
22: found
bonus chapter
23: Caught
24: shackles
25: far
Questions!
26: Talk
New Book
27: trouble
28: Surprise
29: Belong
30: Apologize
31: Careful
32: Yearn
33: Mystery
34: Tada
35: Run
36: Bare
37: Pain
38: Voices
39: Cards
40: Casino
Teaser
41: Abduct
42: Clueless
43: Bunny
44: Knives
45: Doll
46: Bullets
48: Tremor
49: Dusk til Dawn
50: Beneath

47: Home

6.4K 240 494
By Princess_penguin23

HAPPY 300k MADLY INLOVE! Yeeey we've reach 300k guys!💜Thank you for all the support and love My Madly Inlove lovers.💜

Word count: 3.3k

The sky is still dark, with a thin line of orange and yellow shade blending in the midnight blue canvass, some small stars are still visible to the naked eye.

It was dawn when Hoseok arrived and it was eerily silent when he hastily pushed the worn down door.

But he was too late.

Blood... blood was everywhere, soaking the sole of his shoes.

And in the midst of that is two lifeless body.

Hoseok drop the gun he was holding as he fell on his knees, tears rapidly falling from his eyes in despair as he carefully place his brother's head over his lap.

He arrive in the warehouse and found Jimin and Jungkook body on the ground, bathing on their own blood, Jimin's once blonde hair was now coated with his blood almost no longer recognizable, a bullet hole is in between his void opened eyes.

"No no no no..." a chorus of whisper in disbelief left his parted lips.

He look over at his youngest brother, Jungkook, laying on his own pool of blood over his stomach, cheek pressed against the cold ground and no longer breathing.

He should have killed you in the first place, he should have have take the matters into his hands, his brothers might still be alive if he just killed you by himself when he had a chance.

But you were still alive and breathing while his brothers is no longer warm.

"I'll kill the bitch!" He screamed, crying on top of his lungs as he cradle Jimin's head against his chest while holding Jungkook's hand with his other one that felt cold in his warm grasp.

Hurried footstep approach and Hoseok look up to see two of their men jogging his way towards him.

They stop a few distance away from him, afraid that Hoseok will vent out his anger and pain towards them as they announce carefully.

"Taehyung is dead, his body is found in one of the room with a metal pole stabbed on his abdomen."

Hoseok could only cry in anguish and anger as his head drop against Jimin's head, he should have arrive earlier to save his brothers but he was too late and now his brothers are gone.

"But Jin is nowhere to be seen boss, we've look everywhere but we couldn't find him."

Silence.

His face morphs to deathly expression as he slowly lift his head and stare coldly at the wall in-front of him.

He knows where Yoongi would be, he have to return to the mansion.

Hoseok grit his teeth, looking back down and placed a kiss on Jimin's head and Jungkooks hand then he stood.

He turn on his back, a blank look on his face, only anger and escalating anguish in his dark eyes.

"Stay here with my brothers, I'll deal with Suga alone." He stated in a low voice, his fist clench to his side.

And with that he left with a dark look on his face.

"I'll make sure to kill that bitch infront of his eyes."

"Baby wake up, we're home now." A deep gentle voice rang in your ears stirring you from your sleep as you nuzzle farther into the soft fabric your head is laying on, an uncomfortable warmth blanketed your senses as you attempted to return to your dreamless state.

"You've sleep enough my love it's time to wake up now." The deep voice chortle.

Gradually, you became aware of the warm puffs brushing the skin of your cheek and the warm body that cocooned your frail body, arms caged tightly around your midsection like manacles and soft clad legs intertwined with yours.

"J-jin?" A weak mumble slip past your lips inaudible, you were still unaware of your surroundings and memories of prior episodes.

Bright light sip through the crack of your eyelids as you slowly open them making your nose crunch and eyebrows wrinkle, the man beside you smiling at your cute antics with so much adoration in his eyes as he softly skim his knuckle on the side of your face, feeling the tenderness of your cheek.

A hummed slip past your close lips feeling the light pressure on your skin, your eyelids flutter open perceiving it's already day time as the warmth of the sun kissed your y/skin/c skin.

It feels like it's been eternity since you'd last seen the sun from the several times you'd been unconscious it's the first time in two days you've woken up not surrounded by darkness.

Blinking the blurriness you manage to make out the faint outline of a figure, gradually your sight adjust and the obscure physique is now clearer.

Tears instantly flooded your eyes when you seen the familiar expresso eyes, hardly believing to see those eyes again.

Those eyes that held so much emotion in its dark irises, all for you.

"S-suga."

You croaked in disbelief as you swallow back a sob, reaching your trembling hand towards his face to make sure it was real as you struggle to grasp that you'll finally see him again.

You thought you will die back there but he came...

"Oh, baby," Yoongi cooed, leaning closer to place a kiss on your forehead.

Normally, you would flinch away from his lips, but the rush of relief that came that your finally away from the dark awful place had you almost melting into the affection.

You felt his lips curve into a smile against your forehead, to say he was over the clouds is an understatement.

You were not shying away from him touch.

Yoongi place his hand over your trembling one and pressed it against the side of his face, nuzzling into the warmth of your palm as he look into your teary eyes with overflowing emotion. 

There is longing and yearning in his dark orbs that keep you grounded as his deep husky voice whisper nothingness but sweet words.

"It's me my love, I'm here now you're safe here with me."

A lone tear finally slid down your cheek, a lump forming in your throat as you look at his ethereal face.

Safe...

"You don't know how much I miss you." He rasped out and for a moment you see something flash in his eyes.

Perhaps it's grief.

"I was so scared." You sobbed brokenly as you told him, like a child telling her mother about the nightmare she just had.

His lips pressed in a thin line as Yoongi scooped you in his arms and cradle you against his chest, holding you like a delicate doll as he rock you back and forth in gentle rhythm while cooing loving and comforting words in your ear as you look into his eyes.

He never left your side nor let go of you, watching you while you sleep as he refuse to closed his eyes and not see your face, afraid that you'll be gone when he woke up.

He couldn't bare to lose you again, he'll go crazy if that will happen again.

If he could get anymore crazier than he is now.

"It's okay my love, we will never be apart anymore.

Not even death can tear you and me apart."

His deep husky voice sent shivers down your spine as you unconsciously shiver, there was a change in his tone, something sinister and promising.

Momentarily, you've forgotten all he had done to you, until you recognized the flicker of malice and insanity in his eyes.

You slightly pull away, the fear, anxiety and pain— started to build into a clamour in your still fuzzy-head suddenly making you dizzy.

The fear that you felt whenever Suga's shadow loomed over you cocooned you entirely once again and the madness of obsession swirling in his eyes made you shudder as you stare into them.

"I won't let anyone take you away from me again and even if someone will-"

Your emotions is all over the place and you couldn't cope up, not knowing what was overpowering your emotions more and your chest aches as panic, relief, fear and anxiety that it starts to overwhelmed you.

"I'll always find you y/n. Always."

He whisper eerily scary.

And at that very moment, you knew Min Yoongi will never let you go, now that you're back in his clutches.

You were not shocked that you've changed location again as you You stare at the scenery through the open window with an expressionless face.

It was not the first time waking up in a different scenarios that you were not surprised anymore when you gradually become aware of your new surroundings.

You were on the fields.

Where there's no other human civilization.

The cool breeze of air blow through your long hair, caressing your y/s/c cheek as the blue floor length curtains that was sweep to the side sway with the wind along with your knee long dress.

You were still on the dress Jin dressed you in.

To your surprise, Yoongi let you wander inside the house after breakfast, saying "go look around our new home." While he cleaned your plates. Though he strictly prohibited you from going far from his sight so your feet carried yourself to a fancy looking living area that was across from the dining room.

The window frame is made up of polish wood with delicate engravings on the brown surface and the curtains are made up of a soft, fine silk, cotton, or nylon material like net.

The vibrant display of flowers covered the ground, bold yellow, soft pink and light lavender poking out on the green grass as tall pine trees surrounds the area secluding you from anywhere behind the skyscraper.

It seems so far away.

So far from home.

Yoongi brought you downstairs for breakfast earlier and what you've least expected is that the interior of the house isn't heavily luxurious unlike the two previous mansion he'd locked you in.

The walls are off white with yellow stains and brown blotches, the floor is cemented and is covered with wine red carpet while the stairs are made of polish wood material that creak under your weight probably from it old age.

The place seems old and unmaintained with dust layering the furnitures and cobwebs on the ceiling and shelves, the only cleaned and organized place was the room you woke up in.

As you looked more around as Yoongi guide you in the foreign house hours ago, not once letting go of your hand, you notice that the interior design of the house looked old fashioned yet very lavish and fancy.

Inhaling a lung-full, you breath out a heavy sigh as you wrapped your arms around your biceps as you feel another cool breeze brush your skin.

"You like the view my love?"

A calm voice whisper in your ear as Yoongi creep behind you unnoticeably that you flinch from his unannounced presence.

He placed his hand on your tense shoulders, sliding it down your arms leisurely where goosebumps rise and to your waist where he held you tightly.

Too tightly.

"Mmm." You only hummed in reply as you shift on your bare feet.

"Y/n baby are you okay?" His warm breath brush against your cheek as he slightly sway you on your feet with his chin tucked on your shoulder.

You wanted to cry no, you were not okay and nothing is okay but you nonchalantly reply,

"I don't feel well." You meek out as your fingers clenched in discomfort.

You thought your free from all the abuse and trauma when you woke up in Yoongi's embrace that morning until he was back being possessive over you, treating you like a property, locking you away from the world.

Though it's much better than the prior place where it was always dark and closed, and being put on constant danger.

"Maybe you should rest some more my love." Yoongi lovingly rubbed your sides as he gently turn your around and slide his hands from your sides to the center of your back in a relaxed pace.

"I missed this, I missed holding you."

All air had escaped your lungs at this point. You let out a jagged breath as Yoongi close the space between you two as he tenderly lean his forehead against yours.

"I know." You mumble and avert your gaze on the ground, you can't held eye contact with him for so long.

You stayed like that for a while, just standing there in his embrace when he suddenly asked a question that never crosses your mind, his deep voice hoarse and his pupils dilated as he look down at you.

"Do you know whose house is this?"

You asked in a small voice, slightly curious, "no, who does it belongs too?"

"My parents."

Your attention perked up at the mention of other people as your posture straighten and you look at him.

As if reading your mind, he answered the questions fumbling in your head as he said casually, so nonchalant that it bothers you and your body turn rigid when the next words left his mouth. 

"But they're long gone...-

-You killed them." You whisper that Yoongi seems to hear as his lips curl to a smile.

You were restless as you constantly toss on the bed.

You couldn't sleep.

You thought he couldn't get more worse, but you've thought wrong.

Fear entirely enveloped your body when he told you he killed his parents and you wish you didn't have to know.

He was so calm when he admit killing his parents, his eyes was void with any guilt and remorse that your blood run cold as you look into them.

You shudder as you recall the look in his eyes.

'I don't want to sleep with nightmares of him.'

After delivering you back to the room, Yoongi had to leave to take care of some business he said and you didn't ask for more. You didn't want to know what kind of business and simply nods your head and give him a peck on the lips as he insisted.

You breath out through your nose noisily, your sore forearms supporting your weight as you pushed your upper body into a sitting position.

Tiredly, you look out at the window where the frill curtains dances with the breeze, the window in this room is only 1/8 in size compare to the windows that covered entirely a wall you had in the rooms from the two mansion.

As you stare longer outside the window, you see that it was nearing night time as the sun slowly descends down the horizon as darkness eventually sipped in through the room.

Swinging your legs on the side of the bed, you place your feet on the ground and stood, sauntering towards the window, you grasp the tulle material of the curtains and slide it to the side viewing the breathtaking scenery.

It was indeed a breathtaking view, if only you were not alone in nowhere with a man who abducted you.

Heaving out a long sigh, your shoulder slumped in exhaustion as your tired eyes wander on the thick pine trees surrounding the field when suddenly something caught your attention that got you stepping back from the window in horrified.

You knew you were not mistaken when you saw a glimpse of a figure, lurking in the shadows among the line of trees.

Staring straight at you.

_____

When you crack an eye open the next morning, you glance at the window where the sky is still dark, as the sun haven't risen from the horizon yet.

Your gaze is still groggy with haze of slumber as you peer around the decent sized room and piece together your surroundings.

Right, you've changed location.

You notice that the bed beside you is still warm as your hand caress the sheets, but void with any presence.

It was late when Yoongi returned last night and found you curled on the bed, sleeping peacefully with your hair messily sprawled on the white pillow. His body instinctually curls around yours when he slide in under the white duvet and cuddled on your side, forehead pressed to the side of your neck, cheek resting on your collarbone where he left a small kisses.

Finally Yoongi could sleep well with you on his side, it was the first time in the past weeks that he'd sleep properly.

"Did you sleep well my love?"

Following the voice, you found him leaning back on a cushion chair across from your sight, the bare skin of his chest peaking out from the buttoned down shirt he was wearing was glowing in the warm light that flickers from a candle situated on a round coffee table.

You nod with a hum, not trusting your words for a moment as you remain laying on your side, facing him but not looking at his face.

The room suddenly felt colder with him there and you shiver as you felt his eyes on you.

You were aware that you're barely dressed with just a short dress covering your body under the duvet and unconsciously tug it upward, clutching the quilt to your chest in unease.

You don't want to give him any motivation to molest you.

"Are you shy?" You heard him chuckle under his breath, his deep voice piercing in the quiet room.

"No, I'm just... cold."

Yoongi seems to have different thoughts as he get up and crosses the room in long strides then slide under the covers with you and as you felt the space beside you dip. your body strained as you sink in farther on the mattress hoping it will swallow you entirely and magically teleport you to your home.

Yoongi shifts his body to pull your smaller form over him so you were laying on top of him that got your breath hitching. The way his thigh presses against your core and your breast being pressed against his half bare chest has you squirming uncomfortably.

"Now, are you still cold?" He ask, his groggy deep tone sweet and caring, and you respond a meek "no".

The steady rise and fall of his chest beneath your cheek unintentionally soothes you into deep relaxation as one of his hands rests splayed against the small of your back, holding you against his hip where he trace small circles while he runs his other hand through your soft hair then placed his lips to the crown of your head that got you sighing into the affection.

It would have been completely romantic as he lovingly held you in his arms at four in the morning as the rest of the world sleeps on, just you and him cuddling.

If only it was in a different circumstances you might have fallen in love with him.

But in this lifetime, you feared him.

You loathe him.

"I love you." His words are so tender yet there is masked sinister in Min Yoongi's eyes as he lift your chin towards him and land a soft peck on your lips and whisper, "Let's go back to sleep for awhile hm?

Later I have a surprise for you."

~A sneak peak to Chapter 48~

"Do you like my present my love?" Yoongi pressed his cheek against yours as he hold you  in his arms while standing behind you.

You were still in shock that you can't comprehend anything as your mind is still processing.

You couldn't take your eyes away from the sight in-front of you, your feet was stuck on the ground as your hands tremble on your sides.

Your head was spinning as you could hardly comprehend anything as you stare in pure shock.

"Suga... what did you do?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 915 15
||I will get her back, even if her parents and Yoongi hyung will be on the way, she loves me and only me, what mine is mine.|| Here comes the book 2!
120K 5.3K 35
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...
173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
265 48 13
You know what they say about opposites attract? Yeah that's bullshit. Updates weekly :)