Revenge (Jikook) (Discontinue...

By PiedAlisha

A ff about jikook where Jungkook breaks up with his girlfriend because he saw her cheating on him with anothe... More

A/N
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
IMPORTANT!!
Episode 7
Episode 8
IT'S HERE!!
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Author's Note
13
14
15
16
THE END

17

505 16 0
By PiedAlisha

After school

*Jungkook was waiting in the front gate for Jimin to arrive. The plan was for both of them to go home, change cloths and pick Jimin up from his home but since Jimin got caught up in something with the club he have to spend a little more time at school so Jungkook went home and got changed and came back to school to pick him up and to go together instead*

*He saw Jimin running towards the gate waving his right hand and smiling brightly at Jungkook*

*He was out of breath from running all the way there*

"So sorry!! I didn't kept you waiting did I?" Jimin says huffing for some air. "Not at all, you didn't have to run haha I just came here after changing at home, see my cloths?" And that's when Jimin actually notices that Jungkook has already changed from his uniform to a white shirt and pants. "Ah you are right that's good then let's go to my house so I can change from mine" Jimin says with a slight smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 32.7K 20
โI don't want him to be my soulmate!โž You whine, disgust written all over your face. โEvery night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
4.4K 274 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...
779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
272K 13.1K 47
"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook pleaded at Jimin. "Take care Jungkook" Jimi...