Revenge Turned Sweet

By koracivopop

β€’Bucky Barnes x OCβ€’ "𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑒𝑛𝑑, π‘šπ‘¦ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘‘ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑." Ever... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes'
Chapter 2: Remember Me?
Chapter 3: The Soldier
Chapter 4: Interview
Chapter 5: Enjoy your Ride, Buck
Chapter 6: Captain John Walker and Battlestar
Chapter 7: I Can't Sleep Either
Chapter 8: Zemo
Chapter 9: The Trials and Tribulations of Tequila
Chapter 10: Immortal Monster
Chapter 11: Unexpected Happenings
Chapter 12: Hangovers
Chapter 13: I Hate You
Chapter 14: Suspicions
Chapter 15: Looking Strong
Chapter 16: The Shield
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Together
Chapter 20: The Big Three
Chapter 21: He's a Bad Man
Chapter 22: Murder the Murderer
Chapter 23: The Sapphire Sorceress
Chapter 24: You Guys Are So Odd
Chapter 25: What's the Plan?
Chapter 26: Let's Make a Deal
Chapter 27: Grand Theft Auto and Vandalism
Chapter 28: Fight like Hell
Chapter 29: Refresh My Memory
Chapter 30: They'll Go Away
Chapter 31: Masks
Chapter 32: Surprise, Miss Ivanov
Chapter 33: You Failed
Chapter 34: Old Friends
Chapter 35: Coffee and Cologne
Chapter 36: You're Not Supposed To Be Here
Chapter 37: No Plan
*Bonus Chapter*
Chapter 38: No More Lies
Chapter 39: White Wolf
Chapter 40: Threats
Chapter 41: Sapphire Martinis
Chapter 42: ΠœΡƒΠ΄Π°ΠΊ
Chapter 43: The Terminator
*Bonus Chapter 2*
Chapter 44: My Bucky
Chapter 45: Умная Π”Π΅Π²ΠΎΡ‡ΠΊΠ°
Chapter 46: Trust
Chapter 47: Promise Me
Chapter 48: Shattered
Chapter 49: Peace
Chapter 50: Enough is Enough
*Bonus Chapter 3*
Chapter 51: Here and Now
Chapter 52: What Happens When the Hero Becomes the Villain?
Epilogue
Epilogue 2: My Story Isn't Finished

Chapter 18: Seeing Him For Who He Was And Is

2.4K 72 57
By koracivopop

•Chapter warnings: SMUT! enjoy!•

His mouth on mine is possessive, rough, and passionate. As he moves his lips against mine I can feel adrenaline pumping in my veins, almost making my knees buckle. It's intoxicating the way he kisses me, like he's wanted to since the moment he met me. He breaks his lips away from mine and tightens his hold on my waist.

I wait anxiously for his next move, feeling completely bewildered. He ducks his head and trails open-mouthes kisses down my neck, each one making my arms erupt in goosebumps. As his lips reach my collarbone, I sigh feeling as if I can breathe again.

He brings his head back up and leans his forehead against mine. His eyes pierce mine, completely serious. "Are you okay with this?" He asks, slightly out of breath.

I feel my cheeks flush red. I nod a few times at his question, feeling the drywall behind me rub against my head, not able to form any coherent words. A squeak of surprise escapes me as his hands creep down from my waist to the backs of my thighs, lifting them up and around his wide torso.

I wrap my arms around his neck and watch the way the corners of his lips perk up, making me realize I'm smiling myself. He walks backwards, not taking his eyes away from mine until he plops down onto the bed. He positions me so I'm straddling his hips.

He leans back on his hands and smirks up at me. "So, you're comfortable sharing the bed?" A sly grin creeps up his face.

I muster up all the momentum I can and push back at his shoulders. I'm surprised I got him to move an inch and it seems he is too by how his breath leaves him when he hits the mattress. My breathing hitches when his hands inch their way toward my thighs, holding me in place on top of him.

"I told you I was," I whisper, trying my best to sound confident. My brain feels fuzzy, seeing him grin at me and feeling his hands on me seem to have caused my brain to malfunction in a time that I need it most. I gasp when he rolls both of us over, pinning me underneath him. My legs stay wrapped around him through his maneuver. My eyes widen as I try to comprehend the speed of the change in position.

His head dips down and nips at my collar bone, running his tongue over it to ease the sting it brings with it. My eyes flutter closed as I take in the pleasure his mouth is giving me. "Watch the attitude." I hear him mumble.

"Or what?" The snide comment even surprises me as I feel one of his hands, the vibranium one, making it's way down my body. Stopping right above the waistband of my shorts.

Wait.

My hands freeze in his hair. Just now realizing what this is and what's happening. What might happen, what could happen. What I want to happen.

"What's wrong?" Bucky brings his head back up, his lips swollen and red. His wide eyes bore into mine, noticing my hesitation. I bring a hand up to my face, brushing my hair back when I feel a sense of embarrassment take hold of me.

"I uh-" I hesitate, trying to find the right words without sounding completely ridiculous. "With everything that's happened..." I bite my lip and force out a breath. "I've never really done anything." I push the words out quickly and notice his face change from concerned to surprise. I find myself suddenly self-conscious. I wonder what my body looks like through his eyes. I've only ever seen it through mine, and they aren't as forgiving as (I'm assuming) everyone else's would be.

I brush my hand against his cheek, seeing him start to pull away from me. "But," I start and wait for him to look me in the eye again. "I want to do this. I want this," I add, sincerely meaning it.

"Are you sure?" He questions and I nod. A smirk crawls up his face as the cold metal of his fingers ducks under the waistband of my shorts, resting his hand on top of my lower stomach, teasing me. "You've never done... anything?" He raises a brow at me and I feel my heart skip a beat when his fingers begin to move again.

Before I can stop myself from shying away from his question, I force myself to answer. "Not exactly," I mumble as my breathing begins to quicken. My breath gets caught in my throat when I feel cold metal sliding underneath the waistband of my underwear. He wears the same smirk on his face as he watches me. My eyes flutter shut as he slowly brings his fingers downward, touching me in a place I've never been touched before.

I feel him start to kiss my neck again, pecking my pulse-point and downward below my collar bones. A gasp falls from my lips when I feel him circle me, quickly turning into a moan at the unfamiliar but pleasant sensation.

"So wet already." I hear him mumble against my chest, sending shivers down my spine. I thread my fingers into his hair when I feel something cold enter me, eliciting a shocked gasp at the sudden intrusion. My fingers tighten their grip on his hair as he slowly slides his metal finger in. Goosebumps rise all over my body at the temperature.

"Does that feel good?" I hear him ask as I feel his finger withdraw and pump back in slowly. I bite my lip and nod furiously at his question, feeling a heartbeat begin to grow down in my stomach. A dark chuckle sounds from him and I open my eyes, seeing him just as flustered as I am.

"Use your words, doll." A whine escapes me, feeling something sting for a moment but quickly turn into the same pleasure I felt before.

"Yes," I breathe, feeling the emptiness in my brain intensifying with everything he does.

"Good girl," he utters in a low voice and flashes me a grin.

The fluttering feeling returns to my stomach again. I feel his fingers begin to move faster, making me practically pant. His other hand comes to my face, tracing my bottom lip with his thumb, careful not to touch the bruising on my face. He connects his lips to mine again, running his tongue over the same spot his thumb had and opening my mouth to him as his hand runs down my neck and seats itself in the middle of my chest.

I moan into his mouth when his flesh hand moves to my breast, cupping it through my thin shirt and his breath fans over my face in a sigh. He pulls his mouth away from mine and I'm left bewildered at his actions, feeling completely clueless but also not caring about anything but the pleasure he's giving me.

He leans his forehead against mine as he continues his ministrations, causing a burning feeling to heat up my lower stomach and my hand flies to his arm, gripping his bicep.

"Let go, Nadya," he breathes and his words set my body on fire. He presses his mouth to mine, swallowing all the moans coming from my mouth as my legs shake around his torso. His fingers slow their pace and withdraw from their place. My eyes open lazily just as he dips his metal fingers into his mouth, sighing as he does.

His eyes bore into mine, the arctic blue barely visible anymore. I slide my hands down his chest to the bottom of his t-shirt, having the intention of sliding it off of him but the grip of his metal hand stops me.

I look up at him and furrow my brows, not wanting this to end. "Are you sure?" He asks, his hand tightening on mine.

I swallow the nervousness set in my throat and nod. "I'm sure." My eyes glance up through my lashes at him as he removes his hand from mine, permitting me to remove his shirt. I chuckle when he leans off of me and rips it over his head, throwing it across the room before coming back to me.

My eyes widen and I feel that same heartbeat seeing his exposed torso, I run my hand over his abs, feeling his muscles ripple beneath my palm. I'm so engrossed in my action that I don't even notice his hands on my chest until I hear a loud ripping sound. My eyes widen and I look down, seeing my shirt torn in half down the middle. I look back up at him with mock anger. "This was one of my favorite shirts," I lie.

He smirks as he pulls on my arms to make me sit up, sliding the torn fabric down both of my arms and discarding it to the floor. "You're a terrible liar." He smirks, forcing me to lie back down. I take a deep breath, trying to ignore the fact that I'm exposed to Bucky and trying to ignore the inclination to bring my hands up and cover my chest.

I watch his eyes glaze over every inch of skin on display, sliding one metal finger down the middle of my ribcage, making my back arch off of the bed and press myself further into him. The skin-to-skin contact only making my appetite grow.

"You're beautiful," he mumbles so low I almost didn't hear it. I pull him down by his neck and kiss him again, feeling the apprehension fade as his lips move against mine. He pulls away and his hands find my shorts again, dipping his fingers into them and pulling them down my legs. I kick them off and wince when I feel his cool fingers tracing over the bruise on my side.

His eyes are trained on the dark mark, gently hovering his hand over it. "I wanted to kill him for this," he mutters.

I shake my head at him and pull his hand away, forcing him to look back at me. "Don't think about that," I say, trying to pull him back to the situation. He leans down and presses a soft kiss on the bruise and doing the same to the one on my cheek. A blush heats up my neck, causing my cheeks to turn red at his gesture.

"Are you really sure?" He asks again and I smile at him, placing my palm on his cheek making his eyes flutter closed.

"I'm really sure, Bucky," I whisper and his hands find their way back down to my underwear. Hooking his fingers in the sides he pulls them down and throws them wherever the rest of our clothes are. He hovers over me, eyes locked on mine as I wait for his next move.

"I promise you, I'm sure," I giggle after a few moments of silence pass between us. As if that's all he was waiting for, he leans back on his knees, untying the knot on his sweatpants and I feel my breathing begin to quicken in anticipation. I lean up on my elbows, watching as he pulls them down and I fight to keep my mouth from dropping.

There is no way that is going to fit inside of me.

I hear him chuckle, as if noticing my reaction or hearing my thought. "I'll go slow," he says as he pushes me back down onto the bed again, hovering over me. "I promise." His hips move against me and I feel his hardened erection tease me making me moan at the new sensation.

"Are you ready?" He asks, looking for permission once again.

I nod again. "I'm ready."

His hand moves my legs apart more than they already were and his hips inch closer to mine. I hold my breath in anticipation when I feel him begin to enter me. "If it hurts too much, tell me," he says as he freezes his movements and I nod at him again, making him resume. I screw my eyes shut as he enters, sending stinging and pinching echoing throughout my body. I whimper at the feeling of every inch moving slowly inside of me, sending shivers all over my body.

His hips touch mine. "Are you okay?" He asks, his tone strained, clearly holding himself back. I open my eyes and find I can't form a single sentence. I nod at him, threading my fingers into his hair. He repeats his movements, sliding out and back in and the pain begins to dull to a low ache. I let my breath out as he enters me again, making me moan quietly.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he moans and buries his face in my neck, pressing open mouthed kisses against it. He picks his pace up a bit and my stomach begins to burn again.

"Bucky," I moan and he brings his head up, leaning his forehead on mine.

His eyes lock on mine and I finally hear the sounds echoing in the room. His hips gently tapping into mine, his breathy moans, the bed creaking beneath us. I've been so focused on Bucky that I hadn't heard a single thing. "I know," he breathes, pressing a kiss to my lips before looking down to where we're connected.

I see a grin crawl up his face as he pauses, fully seated inside of me. He looks back up to me with a wicked smile on his face and pulls one of my hands from his shoulder. I furrow my brows at him as he begins inching my hand downward to my stomach. I gasp at the outline of him in my lower abdomen, he traces my finger around it and I moan. Finding it incredibly erotic.

"All mine." I hear him mumble. I gasp as he pins my hand above my head and pulls my thighs up and around his torso before pulling out and slamming back into me. I stifle a moan with my other hand before grasping onto his shoulder for stability. His metal arm grasps my hip, holding me in place as he slides in and out of me with ease.

"I know you're close, doll. I can feel you," he whispers in my ear causing goosebumps to erupt down my arms. I nod furiously as his thrusts begin to go faster but become sloppy. "Cum for me, I know you have another one in you," he whispers again. The words send me over the edge, making me cling to him, pressing my mouth to his and he swallows all of the moans coming from me.

His thrusts come to a stop and he moans in my ear, making my eyes roll to the back of my head upon hearing it. He nuzzles his face into my neck as we both try to calm our breathing, feeling completely spent.

I run my fingers through his hair, now dampened with sweat, and sigh in content as his arms wrap around my torso, hugging my body to his. I smile to myself at the feeling of him, all of him. Not one day in my life did I think I would be in this situation, but to be in it with Bucky Barnes is something I never expected. But I find myself extremely grateful for the steps that got me here, aside from my past life. This is my life now, the safety I feel in his arms combined with the warmth melts all the hidden sadness and hatred.

⩔ ⩔ ⩔ ⩔

An arm tightening around my torso wakes me from sleep. The room, previously flooded with warm light is now pitch black and silent aside from Bucky's shallow breathing in my ear. My mind relives what happened between us and a smile etches itself onto my face, making me feel giddy with joy. However, I can't ignore the pressure in my lower stomach.

I really need to pee.

I gently glide my hand down Bucky's forearm, lacing my fingers into his and pulling myself from him. His fingers tighten on mine for a moment before he nuzzles back into the pillow. I shiver as the cold air hits my naked body, wondering how I'll find my way to the bathroom in the darkness. I angle my palm down toward the floor, twirling my fingers so everything is illuminated in a bright blue.

I spot Bucky's t-shirt he had discarded earlier and throw it over my head, using my hand to guide me to the bathroom door. I gently shut the door behind me and place my hands over my face, trying to hide the enormous smile plastered onto my face. I don't think I've ever felt this kind of happiness before in my life.

I wince at the soreness encroaching between my legs as I wash my hands, splashing cold water onto my face before running a brush through my hair and leaving the bathroom. Using my hand as a guide again, I wander over to the sliding glass door leading to the deck. I step out into the warm night air glazing my skin and take in a deep breath, sliding the door shut behind me.

I lean over the wooden railing, listening to the crickets and birds waking up with the sunrise happening in an hour or so. It's serene here, peaceful. The small bulbs of light strung across the roof of the deck provide just enough light for me to see a part of the yard. My breathing stops when I feel a pair of hands wrap around my stomach, pulling me up and back into an embrace.

"I thought you left," Bucky whispers in a scruff voice through my hair.

I sigh in content and run my hand along his arm. "Just needed some air," I respond, feeling the material of his sweatpants rub against my bare thighs. He turns me around gently, tipping my head up to meet his eyes and I smile at him. His eyes are barely open and his hair is messy from sleep. "I didn't want to wake you up."

His eyes close for a moment as his hands tighten around my waist. "I think that's the most sleep I've gotten in years," he mumbles with a lazy smile.

I glaze my hand over his cheek, running my fingers along the slight stubble accumulated on his jawline. I gently pull his face to mine and press a soft kiss to his plump lips, breathing in his natural scent and placing both my hands on his bare chest. "What're you doing?" I ask as he guides my hand back to his face, placing my palm on his cheek.

He looks at me through his lashes. "Just look," he says quietly and I furrow my brows at him.

"Bucky..." I try to pull my hand away but he holds it firmly in place. "I told you I don't need to see everything," I try to reason with him, not wanting to ruin the happy feelings running through me.

He shakes his head, his large hand covering my small one on his face. "That's not what I mean. I want you to see who I was before him." He doesn't break his eyes away from mine.

I push a breath out and nod, figuring there's no way for me to argue out of this. I close my eyes and concentrate on letting his thoughts in, having been accustomed to tuning them out. Various images flood my mind of Bucky in his era, smiling proudly and walking tall next to Steve Rogers. He never had nightmares before he was taken, he was happy working alongside his best friend and proud of who they had become. I smile to myself as the memories keep flooding into my brain, showing me exactly who Bucky was and is. I gasp and rip my hand away when I see him falling from a train, screaming for help as he did.

His eyes are squeezed shut, like he was reliving everything I was seeing. I let out a shaky breath and purse my lips. "You're still the same Bucky," I whisper.

He sighs, wrapping his arms around my waist again and bringing me impossibly close to him. I run my hand through his hair and press a kiss to his neck. I feel him sigh into my neck. "Are you sore?" He breathes and I nod slightly against his shoulder. "Is it bad?" He continues and a smirk forms on my face.

"It's not unbearable," I whisper, feeling his lips begin to trail my neck.

"Good."

•Okay! Before anyone says this is 'vanilla', I want you to remember this is Nadya's 'first time' and I didn't want to make it rough. Especially because I don't think Bucky would be rough for someone's first either. 'Vanilla' is perfectly fine for someone's first!•

⩔ ⩔ ⩔ ⩔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 3K 21
When SHIELD agent Y/N helped Captain America readjust to the modern world, she was full of optimism and hope. Then she saw the destruction and devast...
1.1M 53.7K 49
"I remember your eyes." Ranked #1 in SHIELD stories Ranked #5 in BUCKY BARNES stories Ranked #31 in FANFICTION ************ Erin Jefferson is the b...
1.1M 26.6K 59
y/n decides to take a break from the avengers after a certain metal armed man joins the team, bucky barnes. she despises him, why? because the winter...
68K 2.3K 27
*slowburn* Y/n Barnes, adoptive sister. Captured along with the 107th in the 40s Y/n is still alive thanks to the serum and Hydra. Now living with he...