Your Life , Your Story Daily...

By aira564

This story is all about God. A God full of Love and Mercy. Sometimes as a Christian there is an up and Down i... More

Move On
A man of my Prayer
Katy Perry
Don't you know that you are very precious?
Standards of God
Hello guys
I miss God
Announcement
Waiting
Lord I Love Him but I love You More
Your brokeness today will become your testimony Someday

Testimony

64 5 2
By aira564

In my Life I meet JESUS since I was A kid but not having a personal relationship with Him for me Going to Church is enough. And Honestly my Family is not a totally Christian And every Sunday my Neighbor will be with me when going to Church. And then when I was already 10 years old, I Lost my Connection to God and become a luke warm Christian and mold to the Pattern of This World. And Then again because of the Grace of God He called me Again and this time God called me in a Higher calling. Despite of what I've Done in the Past He Called me to be A sheepherd and Overseer of His Flock. For me it's Hard cause I'm a Senior High School Graduate and Obeying His call after I Graduate and I'm the Breed winner of The family with 3 siblings but God provides everything I need Even in my Family.

Sadly still my Family is not a Born again. But I should not stop hoping and praying that Someday they will encouter Christ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.3K 15
[ENGLISH] Compilations of letters from a broken hearted girl to her ex-boyfriend.
243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
70.3M 1.5M 37
***The wrong girl is sometimes The Right One.*** Charlotte Samuels thought she'd be stuck waiting tables at Marlow's until all her debts are paid o...
26.4K 2.3K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.