Malicious Tango - Yandere Str...

By RottenBrainx

There aren't nearly enough striker x readers so :) here you are! I update once or twice a week More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
The Mall
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

1.9K 72 32
By RottenBrainx

Your head whipped around to look at the direction the noise came from, and instantly you were at a loss for words.

"Julius...I—I didn't think you'd," he cut you off, a grin spreading on his face. Tears were already streaming down your face, which was frozen in horror.

"You really think I wouldn't come to see the love of my life preform? Hm, nice to know you think so lowly of me." He hissed, walking closer to you. You backed away closer to the edge of the balcony.

You kept your mouth shut, trying to swallow down the frog that was stuck in your throat.

"Nothing to say to me? Okay." He shrugged, his all black tux reflecting the light of heaven which acted as your faux moon.

"Ya put on quite a show there, angel face." He laughed loudly, making you flinch in response. He saw this.

"Oh come on, you're acting like I hit you..." he said, going to caress your cheek. You quickly slapped his hand away and he only smiled wider at this.

"Always so fiery, it reminds me of why I married you." He chuckled to himself before spotting a poorly lit bar.

He walked over to the bar and began fixing two drinks before he began talking.

"Y/n, every time I leave you I come back. Y'know why?" He asked, pouring some random alcohol into the glass cups.

You shook your head no, and he just sighed and smiled.

"Cause you're special. So sweet, so soft, so caring, yet oh-so dangerous." He continued, taking some fruit juice and pouring it into the two cups.

"I didn't want to believe it but, I had a weakness, and it was you."

"So every night I'd go out and I'd meet these attractive, beautiful women. And they would offer me money, fortune, popularity. Everything I could have ever wanted. And I would sleep with some, yes, but everyday I would come back and go home to you. My precious angel face..." He finished, making eye contact with you from across the balcony.

"And at one point, I grew tired of feeling weak, like I would be nothing without you, and it just so happens that around that time Veronica had broken up with her girlfriend. Then it came to me, that if I were able to be with her and you, than I could decide what made you any different." He stated nonchalantly, taking a sip of the finished drink before pulling away and nodding at the flavor.

"And when I proposed the idea to her, she agreed immediately, which wasn't surprising. She always had something against you." He said, grabbing your drink and walking over to you.

"So we kept the affair on the low for around a year, and though she was far more appetizing then all the other girls, there was always something that was missing." He said, standing in front of you and staring at your look of disgust.

"It didn't come to me until after you left, then I realized, your spirit. You aren't like other demons. So smart, talented, gorgeous, funny, you were like a dream come true. And I suppose that's why I pushed you, because you were too good to be true." He laughed, handing you the drink.

"So, would you like to be mine again?" He suggested, staring into your eyes. His white fringes covering his yellow and black eyes.

He took notice of the way you frowned up your face in disgust, and he smiled crazily.

"Come on babe! It'll be just like old times, only no more girls! Just you and me, I even took care of your sister—" he said before taking his phone out and showing a picture of an Imp with Veronica's haircut and color floating in the river with blood leaking out of them.

You gasped in horror at this realization. Veronica was dead?

"Oh don't act surprised, I did it for you! You wanted us both dead! I figured that killing her would make up for all I had done to you. Remember y/n, you tried to kill us both." He shouted, walking towards you until your back was against the balcony's banister.

Remembering what you did made you feel immediately guilty. You were trying to be a better Imp, in fact that incident helped spark your desire to do better, to care more about the people around you.

"I-I'm not that kind of person anym—" you yelled back, flinching once again as he slammed his glass on the ground.

"BULLSHIT! I feel the same way around you now as I've felt for as long as we've been together. I love you, y/n. You make me fuckin crazy but I love it."
He yelled in your face as you stared at him defiantly.

"Go fuck y'self." You muttered, powering through the anxiety that filled your stomach. You pushed past him, making him stumble as you knocked his shoulder.

As you walked away, you heard him chuckling darkly.

"So that's how it's gonna be?" He said, laughing at you with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Why can't you just be mi—" he attempted you grab you but you quickly dodged and swiped at him with your other hand, leaving five deep lacerations across his cheek.

"I hate you! Go die ya crazy fuck!" You snarled at him, taking out a knife from a garter belt and kicking off your heels.

"Hm, always prepared I see. Just as I left you. Well, If I got to fight for my love then I'm fine with that." He said in a malicious tone, stalking low to the ground as you circled each other.

You lunged at him, swiping your knife at his chest, he quickly dodged, taking out a knife of his own and aiming for your side. He managed to make a large yet thin slice on your side, you pushed his body away using your leg to propel yourself away as he rolled to the ground.

"You dick!" You shouted, looking down at the large tear on your dress.

"This cost me $300!" You shouted before he launched himself at you.

He tackled you to the ground and aimed the knife at your throat.

"I don't want to hurt you baby, just come with me and we can—" you cut him off by screaming, rolling and using your momentum to straddle him, knocking the knife out of his hand. This caused an assortment of wines and alcohols to be knocked over and fall to the ground.

With him being distracted by the knife that was now out of reach, you aimed your knife at his throat, which he blocked by instead putting his hand out and getting a knife to the hand. He cried out in pain as you pulled the knife out, and he used a broke bottle of wine that fell off the counter and knocked you in the temple with it.

You yelled out in pain, holding your hand over your now swelling eye. Your eyebrows and eye were scratched and bloodied. The blood seeped from your head wound and into your vision causing everything on your left eye to be crimson colored.

With only one eye available for use, you held your knife tightly, your feet now had pieces of glass imbedded in them, making you grit your teeth as you walked closer to the man.

Without any real weapon, he lunged at you with his broken wine bottle and you dodged, grabbing his arm with your left and elbowing his forearm with your right, making him drop the bottle. He let go and it shattered completely.

He countered with a punch to the temple, making you stumble as he side swiped your legs, making you fall hard on your side. The broke glass stabbed into your right arm making to cry out in pain as you rolled on the floor. The hit to both your temples was slowing your movements down.

He took your knife away, shushing you as you attempted to scratch him again.

"Shhh, it's okay Angel Face..." he whispered softly to you, wrapping his hands around your throat.

"Just enough to knock you out, not enough to kill ya..." he said a bit louder.

Your eyes shot open as you clawed at his hands, causing them to push down on your windpipe even harder. You choked and coughed, trying to get a breath in as he pushed down harder and harder on your throat. Tears welled up in your eyes, washing out the blood from your other eye and clearing up your vision.

"It's okay, baby...Julius is here..." he muttered. Your eyes kept lolling to the back of your head but you fought the feeling, your grip on his hands faltering at the lack of oxygen.

"I love you." He laughed out sadly, tears falling from his eyes and hitting your face. You used the last of your strength to frantically search for a sizable shard of glass, one big enough to end his life.

"I love y—" you cut him off with the large shard of glass to the throat, his hand weakened around you as his mouth filled up with blood. He coughed a few times and the blood dripped from his mouth and onto your face.

You breathed quickly, trying to catch up for the lost air as the man held his own hand up to his throat, rolling over to the floor and onto his back.

You crawled away, knees and hands covered in small cuts. You looked up and saw, Striker? His eyes were wide as he opened the door, looking around and seeing blood and broken glass everywhere. You collapsed on the ground and reached out, and he quickly grabbed and held you.

"Y/n, Y/n what the hell happened here?" He asked anxiously, distressed by how the side of your face was swollen and bloodied.

He held you in his arms, looking around and finding a man propped up on the wall, his hand covering a wound that kept leaking. He was quite pale and looked too far gone to be saved.

Julius stared up to Striker, every breath was gargled and blood leaked from his mouth.

He managed to get out the words, "Y/n...careful..." before his eyes went from your tired body, to ahead of himself. There they stilled, signifying that he was dead.

To Striker, this was really freaky, why would you randomly kill a man, unless...

Your parents burst through the door, your mom bursting into tears and your father steadying her as tears began to fall from his face. They quickly ran to you and checked out your wounds. They weren't fatal, but still needed treatment.

As your mother turned her head, she gasped at the sight of Julius, collapsed as blood surrounded him.

"Honey, is that..." you mother began, tapping your father on his shoulder to gain his attention.

"Julius..." he finished, staring at the corpse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 790 6
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌." 𝐕𝐚�...
6.2K 189 17
Sock X Reader Will probably take some time when updating?! Sorry love. [COMPLETED] Made this a long time and I'm not good at writing
9.4K 370 6
"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ?!" "ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀ!" "ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ..? " 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐥/𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 �...