The Song of the Titan

By bleachanimefan

A human girl named, Azara weathers, has landed into a strange land called the Boiling Isles. A magical realm... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten!!
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
The Song of the Titan Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty -One
Chapter Twenty -Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Four

163 7 1
By bleachanimefan

Hunter walked into his room, closing the door behind him. Lil' rascal flew out from his cloak, landing on Hunter's bed. Hunter headed over to his bed and sat down, laying back onto it. He couldn't get Azara out of his mind. The more he tried, the more she appeared. She was certainly interesting, for a human. He thought that it was strange that she could do magic, just by using her hands. Only a witch can do that, but she was a human. How could that be? That human's magic was different, unlike that other human called Luz, who could only use glyphs for magic.

Hunter sighed. She was strangely endearing, for a human that is. He heard Li'l rascal make a small chirp. Hunter turned his head slightly, to see the cardinal staring at him and made another chirp. Did this bird make him go to her for a reason? Hunter groaned in frustration, looking away.

It didn't matter anyway. He wasn't going to see her again.

As Azara got further and further away from the castle, as she ran soon finding herself deep in the woods. Azara began to slow down, starting to walk. She couldn't stop thinking about Hunter. She couldn't stop thinking about his eyes. Those eyes of his were beautiful, just like him. Then Azara stopped when she realized that she was humming. Her eyes widen. She shook her head.

No! Azara, get a hold of yourself. You can't fall in love with the first guy that you see! You don't even know a single thing about him! She told herself and sighed.

Then she heard something nearby, that sounded like music playing. Azara headed closer towards the sound, she recognized that it was a violin playing. It sounded so melodic and harmonious but also sad as well.

As she got got closer, she saw what appeared to be a man but he also appeared feminine as well, who was sitting on a stump. Their eyes were closed as they continued to play the violin, not noticing Azara. They appeared to be middle aged, brown skin and light mint green hair, darker green eyebrows and green eyes. They were also wearing round glasses, a grey striped earring on their right ear, a black tunic with a maroon collar with a gold trim and three gold buttons, brown belt and crimson pants and black knee high boots. They were also wearing the same white cloak as the emperor's coven and seal.

Azara's eyes widen and she quickly hid behind a tree, as soon as she saw the seal. The witch continued to play their song. She sighed in relief. Good, they haven't noticed her.

Azara leaned against the tree beside her as she listened to the witch's song. Soon enough, she also began humming to the music singing along. Suddenly, the music stopped abruptly as it stopped playing.

"Seems, like I got an audience," Azara tensed up as she heard them speak. "Come on out." She stepped out from behind the tree, revealing herself to the witch.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. That was a beautiful song," she told them.

"It's called Raine's Rhapsody," the witch explained to her as they introduced themselves. "My name is Raine Whispers."

"I'm Azara."

"Well, Azara, how about a little song?" Raine asked.

"You're kidding right? You want to hear me sing?" Azara asked in disbelief.

"It wouldn't hurt to try," Raine smiled as he placed his violin on his shoulder, getting ready to play.

"Okay, but you better not laugh," Azara said to him. "Or I'm going to hit you." Raine laughed.

"Funny, you remind me of an old friend of mine that I knew a long time ago."

Azara started to sing as the music box from her necklace started to play. Raine played their instrument, matching with her voice. But, as she was singing, Azara's necklace began to illuminate, as she did.

"Spirit of light, hear my song,

that I now sing to thee.

I sing for you with my heart, and my soul,

and my soul!

I'm here waiting for you to answer me,

I'm here waiting for you to answer me!

Raine's eyes widen as they felt a sudden burst of energy. However, that was not all, they saw their bard magic begin to intensify, growing stronger with each note getting louder. The trees and grass around Azara and Raine began to sprout flowers and the trees started grow taller as the music began to enchant it.

"Open your eyes, feel the air,

the Earth and your heart.

Help us be wise, make us strong,

make us strong!

Make us strong, guardians of this land,

Make us strong, guardians of this land!"

The music box stopped playing and Azara stopped singing as the song was finished. She opened her eyes and she gasped in shocked to see the flowers sprouted all around hers and Raine's feet.

"Holy cow!" Azara shouted, surprised. She turned to see Raine staring at her with a look of interest.

"Well, now, that was interesting," he chuckled, smiling. "That type of magic hasn't been heard or used since the savage ages."

"What do you mean?" Azara asked.

"What you just sung was a magic boost," Raine explained to her. "It powers up anything that has magical power, making them stronger, either witch or beast."

"Magic can do that?" Azara asked, curious.

"Yes, there's all different kinds of magic. Like you've seen, my specialty is music, then there's plants, illusions, construction, and others." Raine explained to her.

"Wow, I didn't think that their were so many," she said.

"There is and that is why Emperor Belos wants to control all of that magic, to keep it under his control." he told her. Azara frowned.

"He sounds more like a tyrant," she replied. Raine smiled. They got up, brushing off their pants.

"It was nice meeting you, but I must be going," he told her as he started to leave.

"Me, as well." Azara told them and waved. "Bye!"

The sun slowly began to fall the sky, as the moon started to rise up, almost getting dark. Azara opened the door to the owl house, while Hooty greeted her. She walked inside to see Luz, Eda and King gathered around. They seemed to be worried.

"I'm back!" she called out to them. All three turned to her, surprised to see her. Luz ran over to Azara, hugging her.

"Azara! You're okay!" she exclaimed in relief. Azara squeaked in surprise, caught off guard by Luz's sudden reaction, then hugged her back.

"Yeah, I kind of got caught by a coven called the emperor's coven," she explained to them. Luz's Eda's and King's eyes all widen in shock.

"How did you get out?!" King asked.

"The emperor let me go," Azara told them.

"He just let you go?!" Luz asked in disbelief. "I find that hard to believe."

"He did." Azara replied, confused by how everyone's acting. "Why is everyone acting like this?" Eda walked over to her, placing her hand on Azara's shoulder.

"Kid, the emperor's coven is bad news," she told her. "If he did that, then that means he wants something from you. Stay away from them."

"You don't need to tell me twice. I'm still creeped out by that guy." Azara replied.

"That's good to hear." Eda said, relief to hear it.

"Now, there's the subject about your magic," Eda told her. "We can't have you go around willy nilly like that, you need to learn how."

"What do you mean?" Azara asked.

"You need a teacher!" Eda told her. "And I'm just the one to do it!"

"Or you could go to Hexside, it's a school for witchcraft," Luz told Azara.

"Why not both?" Azara asked, intrigued. She turned to Luz. "And you can teach me, how to do glyph magic, as well? If I can do it, that is."

Luz and Eda stared in surprise. Eda smiled.

"Kid, I'm beginning to like you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 51 31
Camila, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Gus, and Willow return to the Boiling Isles to find things are a bit messy. Raine, Darius, Eberwolf, search for ways to d...
2.4K 69 6
Luz had a big party planned for her first Christmas on the Boiling Isles, but a poorly-timed snow plague has destroyed her dreams for a perfect holid...
2.2K 57 43
A young girl named Luz Noceda stumbles upon a realm full of witches,called The Boiling Isles. She meets a rebellious witch,two young fighters,and a l...
98.9K 1.5K 74
The story begins with a boy who's the son of eda the owl lady the most powerful witch of the boiling isles and the holder of the powerful most magic...