Boboiboy x Mha (plot 1)

Od jesus_fox

Only Boboiboy got yeeted in this time. There will be no extra lore probably will end after saving Bakugo sad... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (can skip)
Chapter 34 (re)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Uhhh

Chapter 14

3.7K 155 49
Od jesus_fox

Author’s note:

I despise numbers that doesn’t divide with anything.

They make math so much more difficult than it should be.
__________________________________________________________________

Alright we all know how Tetsutetsu and Kirishima’s showdown goes, they had their arm wrestling settlement and Kirishima won because Tetsutetsu reached the limit of his quirk. They were both very determined to win and the arm wrestling match was as ‘manly’ as you’d expect.

Cyclone happily munched on biscuits as Present Mic made his announcements, Cyclone was ready to cheer for his friends, kicking his legs like a child the hover board was promptly placed to occupy Izuku’s empty seat.

“Wow Kirishima! You look like crap!”, Cyclone bluntly said.

“Well I just got hit by a literal iron fist, don’t judge me.”, Kirishima replied.

“Folks it is now time for he last match of the first bout’!”. Mic spoke through the loud speaker. “Both of these students has performed excellently throughout their school year thus far!”, He continued.

MIDORIYA VS TODOROKI!

“Aren’t you glad that your students are shining so bright now Eraser?”, Hizashi asked his co worker.

“They’ve shown improvements since their first day, let’s hope they’ll survive the rest of this school year.”, Aizawa commented, to the dismay of his students on the spectators’ seats.

“Geez! This crudeness is exactly why you’re still single Eraser!”, Mic jokingly told the other.

“I’m not planning on any relationships, shut your nonsensical babbling and do your job.”, Eraser head replied.

“He had claimed first place in our obstacle race, the ex 10 million bounty holder, hero course! Izuku Midoriya!”, Present Mic introduced.

“And on my right, He has also shown great performance so far! The ice and fire quirk user, hero course Shoto Todoroki!”. Mic announced as the one mentioned come on to the first year stage. “Now let the last match… Begin!!!”.

“Todoroki, will definitely use his ice to instantly immobilize me.”, Izuku told himself, “I need to take him out quickly!”. He muttered.

“Midoriya quirk’s blunt force is dangerous to me, I need to stop him from even using it”. Shoto thought to himself as he started his assault. His ice blast was countered easily though.

“SMASH!”. Midoriya used One for all on his index finger effectively breaking it, but at same time release a wind force and broke Todoroki’s ice cluster, blowing cold air all over the spectator seats.

“S…so cold!”, The audience collectively thought as the cold gust hit them. Cyclone though was unfazed and continued to enjoy his snack. “Such a nice breeze~”, he thinks, comparing to what he usually does this force is nothing. And to what it was like training with Tok Kasa this temperature is as small as Earthquake’s ability to be irresponsible.

“Do your best! Izuku! Todoroki!”, Cyclone cheered happily popping another treat into his mouth. His classmates next to him were shocked as ‘Boboiboy’ was seemingly unaffected by the sudden temperature drop. “What the hell are in those cookies!?”, They questioned the pastry’s contents.

“As expected, you’re ready to injure yourself.”, Todoroki looked the nastily bruised finger.

“Woah! Midoriya deflected Todoroki’s attack with just one flick of his finger!”. Present Mic commented, while the audience roared in excitement.

“He doesn’t know how to control his powers so he released the shot at 100%”, All Might think, “At this rate, he will just slowly break yourself! Young Midoriya!.”, the number one hero adds, concerned for his successor’s recklessness.

“Did you Think I’d stop after just one attack?”, Todoroki said conjuring a large scale glacier attack.

SMASH!”, broccoli boy shattered the ice again, this time breaking his middle finger. And to this the crowd cheered even louder.
“Tch!”, half n’ half clicked his tongue in frustration.

“From the way Todoroki fights, He’ll only attacks instantaneously, I need a wide opening for my next move.”, Izuku strategized himself.

“Dang, Todoroki’s good. Its like he has no weaknesses!”, Sero commented,

“Yeah! You three have emitter type quirks, and can perform with little to no time lag!”, Kirishima referred to Bakugou, Todoroki and Boboiboy. making that one section of the spectator seats turn to them.

“What are you talking about shitty hair? If you use your muscles too much the fibers will tear, same thing if you keep running your lungs can’t catch up, there’s a limit to how much you can take before you break.”, Bakugou explained, “That includes you freak!”, He pointed to Cyclone who was zipping up the half empty bag.

“You’re right Bakugou! If I use my quirk too much I get really sleepy!”, Cyclone said in all smiles, Midoriya would take note of this if he wasn’t on the battle field right now, He then tucked the plastic zip-lock bag into the seat’s cup holder and revert back to normal. Yes, Boboiboy’s definition of ‘sleepy’ is comatose.

“Quirks are physical capabilities, sooner or later that bastard and nerd will reach their own.”, Bakugou unconsciously continued his commentating.

“So then, against the instant knock out Todoroki, Midoriya would want-”

“-An endurance match?”. Todoroki mumbled as his right side was getting numb. “However, it won’t be a problem to me.”. He once again used his ice to try and immobilize Izuku. The grass head barely dodged, but he quickly jumped forward to launch another blistering attack. And successfully froze Midoriya’s right leg, making him struggle as Shoto was getting closer.

So what did this boy do? Break his entire left arm of course! No, not just the forearm not another finger, his entire left arm, this was effective in breaking the ice surrounding his leg. It is now a good time to describe Izuku’s arm as ‘a dangling crippled sack of skin’. He screamed in agony, as he was desperate and no adrenaline can pull him through this.

“That’s bigger than before, are you telling me to stay back?”, despite the strong force received, Todoroki stopped himself from getting out of bound by making an ice wall emerge from behind him. The result of this action was most of his right has gone numb.

“Todoroki’s…. shaking…?”, Izuku mutters to himself.

“physical limitation huh?”, Boboiboy thought to himself, his powers are great but they do have drawbacks of their own. At first it was amnesia but now, through vigorous training via Loopbot and Tok Kasa it had dropped to not so little energy drainage, which is nothing a few days of sleep can’t fix. “Wait… is he trying to talk Shoto out of his truce?”

“Thanks Midoriya for making that old man’s face even more disgruntled.”, Todoroki turns his attention to the obviously furious Endeavor. “But I’m the one who will win this without using that bastard’s quirk. I’LL REJECT HIM COMPLETELY!”.

Shoto’s poisonous words ranged in Midoriya’s ears the clear disgust the other had was incredible, what trauma can do to a person. What Todoroki had gone through was much more than when Izuku was told that he’s quirkless.

“With arms like that, you can’t fight anymore can you?”, Peppermint boy snarled to the other. “Give up Midoriya.”, He ended, unleashing another attack.

“Where are you looking!?”, Midoriya grunts in a lot of pain, as he, guess what? shattered his left index finger bones to counter Todoroki’s attack with sheer air pressure. Pushing his opponent back, this was also once again evaded as Todoroki shielded himself from the force by ice.

“Dammit! That force…you’ve injured your broken finger didn’t you!?”. Peppermint boy sent over a murderous glare. “Why must you go this far!?”

“You’re shaking, Todoroki-kun.”, Izuku promptly replied. “Emitter quirks have limits to them too. Your right side must be blistering by now.”

Todoroki looked down to his numb right hand realizing small bits of ice beginning to form. “Tch!”, He clicked his tongue and stayed silent as Midoriya was right, and how he knows this obstacle can be solved.

“I’ll take your silence as a yes. You could use your left side to balance out the temperature. Everybody’s going in with all their best, and get closer to their ambitions. So why are you of all people aren’t reaching your full capabilities?”, Midoriya was now glaring back at Todoroki. This wasn’t as effective as it should be because of the tears prickling his eyes.

“Izuku…”, Boboiboy was now very concern at the intense bruising of his friend’s arms, if this battle stretches any longer he may break himself.

“You’re saying you will win this by only half your strength!? That’s an insult to every other contestant here! And you haven’t even landed a scratch on me yourself! Stop being stubborn and come at me with everything you have!”. Broccoli boy yelled.

To this, Todoroki was furious, he irrationally sprinted to Midoriya but his movement was unsteady as the ice was slowly immobilizing his right side. Midoriya maybe weak with his un trained quirk, but he was perceptive and adapt easily, reading Todoroki moves he quickly dodged. The plan to talk the other out and finally use his full potential was now thrown out the window, for the 2 are engaging in a fist fight.

“Should I stop them Midnight? They are both being reckless right now and Midoriya is probably thinking that Recovery Girl will heal him anyways.”, Cementos asked Midnight from his chair.

“Midoriya’s pumped with adrenaline now, he mostly won’t feel the injuries at all but they can’t be healed quickly if he does win this.”, Midnight raised her hand preparing to end the fight right then and there.

“Todoroki! I can’t know all your problems and setbacks! But you can’t be number one if you don’t give it your all!”. Izuku punched Shoto in the stomach, “IF YOU DON’T GIVE IT YOUR ALL I’LL WIN!”. He shouts, “DON’T YOU WANT TO BE A HERO?!”

“You want to be a hero? It’s okay if you want to.”. The soft tone of his mother’s voice echoed in Todoroki’s mind. Reminding him of a distant memory of him with his mother in front of the TV.

“Children inherit quirks from their parents or predecessors. But the utmost important thing that matters isn’t the connection but the recognition of your flesh and blood, Yes! It is only yourself!”. The All Might in the screen said, which brings a smile to the growing child.

“ISN’T IT YOUR POWERS!?”. Midoriya yell was heard, he was once again struck by the statement as ‘Boboiboy’ had also told him this. More accurately “…know that none of that power belongs to him. It belongs to you and you only, think on it.”, now that he actually thought about it, he grits his teeth as the 2 were right.

“I…I want to be a hero!”, Shoto’s left side erupted in flames quickly removing the blisters that were forming. And to this he smiled, forget that old coot! He wanted victory on his own. He’ll win against both Midoriya and move on to Boboiboy, he will prove to that bastard that he can become a hero on his own accord.

“To…Todoroki’s using his left side!”. Lida exclaimed as the temperature in the stadium quickly rise.

“Woah! Amazing!”. Boboiboy commented with stars in his eyes.

“Go! Izuku! Shoto!”. He cheered. Though he was still concern for his friend had broken more bones than he had his entire adventure.

“Though you want to win…. you still helped me!”. Todoroki looked at the stunned Midoriya, “You guys really are the same…”. He sighed with a smile. “I want to be a hero too!”. He screamed, determined to win with his full power.

“SHOTO!”. Endeavor roared loudly, to which everybody momentarily turned their attention to him and some jumped at the sudden loud noise. “You’ve finally accepted yourself! Its all starts from here! Soon you’ll surpass me and fulfill my greatest desire!”, he continued.

“Well someone’s happy.”, Hawks said from his seat.

“Endeavor’s sudden encouragements? Such a doting father!”. Present Mic adds.

“You’re insane Midoriya, don’t guilt me for what happens next.”, Todoroki warned as he readied his attack.

“Come at me Todoroki-Kun!”, Midoriya charged his perfectly fine non-damaged right leg, and his horribly destroyed left arm. The 2 were about to clash, with Todoroki’s massive glacier erupting from the ground. Izuku also proceed with his quirk but was stopped by a cement wall.

The wall took the explosion that followed with ease. Surprising the audience, as people were questioning what was going on an announcement was made.

“Just because something’s powerful doesn’t mean its good.”, Cementos sighed looking at the black mark the explosion earlier left on the wall he made.

“W-what is this!? I can’t see a thing!”. Present Mic looked as the smoke and dirt kicked up from the impact clears.

“M-Midoriya’s out of bounds! Shoto Todoroki advances to the next round!”, Midnight announced after her own look around. This was followed by loud cheers from the spectators.

__________________________________________________________________

End note:

A whole chapter dedicated to this, can say I’m disappointed.

I refuse to work on weekends.

Finished date: 24th August 2021
Release date: 25th August 2021

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

305K 28.5K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
494K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
654K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
280K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...