Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

57.

2.3K 203 68
By Writerbyheart01

It was midnight, I was in a half-sleeping state when a call along with a knock on the door disturbed me. "Sara aapi" he was Afnaan. But what he was doing here at midnight.

"Sara, are you sleeping?" Afnaan again asked while knocking. Rubbing my eyes to throw away the little amount of slumber present in my eyes and I sat down on the bed. "come in" after adjusting the dupatta on my shoulders I permit him.

"Wanna have some coffee?" Stepping in the room Afnaan asked and placed a mug of coffee in front of me along with a well-baked cheese toast, topped with some veggies, seasonings and sauces. I was quite surprised.

"How can you be so good to make coffee for me?" I asked straight forward, and Afnaan rolled his eyes.

"Come on! I still hate you, you're so annoying yaar! I've made some extra coffee so thought to give you" he replied as if he was doing a big favour on me, I also rolled my eye.

Afnaan still doesn't like me as a cousin sister, but he developed a soft spot for me after what his elder brother did with me. But it was the first time when he brings me something to eat without demanding and I rarely make demands.

"Have it, I'm going." He said and I seize a big mouthful of that cheese toast wholeheartedly. It was looking tempting and mouthwatering. But as I chew that my heart skipped a beat. 

"What's wrong? Isn't it good?" Afnaan Asked, I looked at him with a suspicious gaze then took a sip of coffee.

Memories recollected in my head resulting; tears gathered in my eyes but I blink away them.

"Have you made this?" I questioned Afnaan with a hint of anger. He nodded in reply but I glared at him.

"Take it back, and tell him to don't use you as your puppet" I put down the cheese toast on the plate.

It was made by Adnaan.

How could I forget the taste of that coffee which was my favourite at a time?

"Sara, Adnaan bhai has never made tea for himself when he uses to live with us, but he's cooking for you... Have it please" Afnaan pleaded only to get a glare in reply.

"If you don't want me to throw this coffee right on your face then take it back and never try to defend your brother in front of me" I shouted at Afnaan, Before he could reply we both witnessed a figure entering the room.

He was Adnaan, he signals his brother to left the room. "What are you doing here?'' I asked with anger and Adnaan lock the door from inside. He sat down on the bed and held my hand.

"I know you're hungry" He spoke softly. Yes, I was hungry but how did he know?

"No, I'm not" She lied with venom in my eyes and voice but Adnaan was at the peak of his stubbornness.

"Sara if you want to give me punishment just give... I won't defend myself. But Don't stay hungry" Lifting the mug of coffee for me, Adnaan requested. But I ignored it. Placing the mug on the side table he held my face in between his palms.

"Sara you're angry at me, and you're not wrong but..." He sighs. "Meri saza mere bachhe ko nahi de, uski kya galti hai?" There was an emotion in his eyes and voice, that I couldn't deny. I was already starving, he lifts the toast to my mouth and I took a small bite,  Though I didn't want to, but still...

(Don't punish my child on my behalf! Please)

I was examining the same Adnaan whom I loved most, but whenever he was trying to come closer to me I was withstanding the pain of longing. Where was he when I needed him most? Where was he when I was going from pillar to pole to fund out a shelter?

"Sara I..."

"Go away... I don't wanna see you right in front of me" I didn't want to spend time with him because his presence brought pain for me

"Take rest" he kissed my forehead very quickly and walk out of the room. I was quite shocked by his act but my heart thumps loudly just like before. And I hate this feeling for him.

"I hate him, I hate him more than anything" I grit my teeth with anger but few tears slipped down from the inner corner of my eyes. I wiped off my tears while biting the toast. I wasn't feeling peace anywhere, so to take some fresh air I went to the window of my room. And I was again surprised, standing in the corner of the lawn Adnaan was trying to burn his worries and blow them away with the smoke of a cigarette.

He starts to smoke!!

What the hell? Why he's smoking?

I wanted to go downstairs and slap him hard but circumstances already pulled us apart making a big pit of disbelief and hatred between us. I looked away and took another sip of coffee. A blow of memories shook the dry leaf of her emotions.

"By the way... I'm thinking to keep a Vodka bottle in the home. Sometimes I'll mix that in your night coffee... Yaar you're looking damn hot other night, after being drunken" Adnaan said after a wink and I looked towards the almost empty coffee mug in my hand which was given by him, just a couple of minutes ago.

"Adnaan tumne kuch milaya hai isme?" I asked in disbelief because he could do anything.

(Adnaan have you mixed something in this?)

"Maybe," He smirked while raising his brow

"Adnaan it's cheating," I exclaimed.

"Everything is fair in love and war.. And this is war baby.." he whispered in my ear before taking the empty mug from my hand. "why did you mix vodka in my coffee? It's not acceptable in any way." I shouted and lay down facing opposite to him, but his lips touched my temple. "Adnaan I'll kill you if I'll have a headache tomorrow morning" I yelled with closed eyes, but my breath hitched when a hot Gust of air fall on the crook of my neck.

"Maybe you will feel pain somewhere else" He mumbled before biting my neck skin and I was numb. "Adnaan. Stop it... Why did you mix vodka in coffee?" I tried to show myself rude to stop him. But he and his crazy lips...

"Because You only come to the romantic mood after being drunken... within  5-10 minutes vodka will start showing its effects" Saying that he made an innocent face and encircled his arm around my waist making my heart skipped a beat. His soft kisses started converting into passionate ones and I was failed to control my overwhelming desires, the hot flashes were not leaving me. I don't know about vodka but his proximity was more intoxicated for me.

"I think vodka has started affecting you very hard" He teased me and I just lost myself in him one more time. And next day he told me he didn't mix anything in my coffee, it was a trick to bring me out from the shell of my shyness.

===========

"Sara, what are you eating? Your plate is empty" I listen to the usual scolding from Mami Jaan and she filled my plate with food.

"Mami Jaan I'm full" I lied and got a glare from Mami Saheba. After doctors, advice about my diet plan both ladies and Maizah were behind me with a plate of food and I couldn't let them know that I don't like the food cook by them. They all never let me cook, and ordering food from outside is strictly prohibited in Rizwi Mansion.

It's not like Mami Saheba and Mami Jaan don't cook well... Except Okra they cook everything well but I like spicy and tangy food but here they cook with very limited space, so the food mostly has subtle flavours.

"Sara if you're not liking it or wanna eat something else I'll cook for you" Maizah offered me full of her love but I shook my head.

"It's very tasty, but I'm not feeling to have it" Saying that I stood up after taking an apple and a banana from the dining table.

"You're not eating properly, doctor was saying the baby is very weak... Gul I'm worried for her" Mami Saheba first scolded me than shown her worried about me and my health.

At the same time, Anzala bhai arrived with his both kids who were coming back from school.

"Danish, Bisma come with me I'll change your clothes" I gesture for them to come and they both nodded.

"Sara you should take rest, I'll change their clothes" Maizah's voice falls in my ears but before I could reply

"Chudail rehne de, wese bhi ye bethe bethe kaam choor hoti jaa rahi hai." I huffed and glared at him but he was Anzala bhai, how can I forget?

(Which, let her do some work, she's becoming work-shy)

"Anzala bhai you're such a..." before I could complete my sentence Bisma held my hand to step towards the stairs.

"Take good care of my kids, I don't want any kind of complaint" He yelled from behind and I went to the kid's room without replying. I know he tries to engage me in arguments so that I could feel a bit better.

"Mami when Chhota baby will come?" Bisma asked innocently and I smiled at her. She was the most excited member of this family.

"After your birthday" I pinched her small nose before replying and after changing their clothes they both started narration of the whole day. I reply didn't realise when I passed away in between their innocent yet boring stories.

=============

*Third Person's POV*

A

dnaan stepped into the kitchen, he was noticing Sara and her eating habits for the last few days. And he was well aware of her foodie nature.

"What are you doing here?" Maizah asked.

"I have to cook something" He replied and started collecting rice, Split chickpeas and frozen chicken.

"What?" Maizah was shocked, his brother stood up in the kitchen, it's not less than a miracle.

"Sara likes this dish. Will you serve her? She's not going to have it if I'll give her" Adnaan spoke in a guilt-ridden way while starting the process of cooking.

"Adnaan you've crossed all the limits. Sara told me and Anzala about your past affairs... Have you forget abbu and Ammi trusted you before sending you for work."

"Aapi, I'm sorry... I. I don't know what to explain about my past, but for now, I want my Sara back. I want to love my child..."

"Sara won't forgive you easily" Maizah announced and Adnaan nodded, at the same time Anzala entered the kitchen. He was also surprised to see Adnaan cooking but after a glare, he again looks at Maizah.

"Mazi I'm going, I'll come back late tonight, don't wait for me for dinner." Maizah sighed. "Anzu try to come back soon, You know na, Bisma would eat my head until she find you in home" Maizah pouts and Anzala smiled with a nod.

"I'll try" Anzala replied before going back but his feet were rooted by Adnaan's voice.

"Anzala bhai, Maizah aapi you both can help me." Anzala furrowed before throwing a hot glare at Adnaan.

"Don't worry, I'm with you" Maizah assured his brother but Anzala was shocked in his wife's statement.

"What? Maizah... Are you with him?"

"Anzala whatever happened, but Sara is his wife... They both..."

"Shut up Maizah... Don't you dare to defend your brother." Anzala shouted,  maybe it was the first time when he was in this much rage

"Anzu why are you shouting? I'm not defending Adnaan but now we have to solve this matter. We can't drag this too long. Sara and her child both needs Adnaan" Maizah utter after coming out of her shocked statement.

"Would you tolerate if I was like this with you? Dude you never tolerate my friendly flirting with other girls. How can you be so double standard Maizah?"

"Anzala stop shouting! And don't bring out our matter, that situation was different" Maizah yelled back.

"I don't care what matter is this... Yesterday Sara told me she want to divorce Adnaan, and I'm with her in her every decision." Anzala grit his teeth.

"Anzala Bhai why are you supporting her for divorce? We can live happily after forgetting...."

"Adnaan I'm helpless that this is your home too, if it wouldn't be I would throw you out just like you did with my sister." Anzala snap and Maizah glare him.

"Anzu tu Pagal ho gya hai kya, tujhe kya lagta hai Sara divorce ke baad khush rahegi?"

(Anzu are you mad? What do you think, Will Sara stay happy after divorce?)

"She is not happy either" Anzala's answers were crisp, Before Maizah could respond "Maizah you should decide today, whom you wanna support? Your husband or your brother and if you'll choose your brother then be ready, I'll treat you in the same way he has treated my sister" Glaring Maizah one more time Anzala leave.

"Is he really out of his mind?" Maizah asked and Adnaan passed a half smile.

"Don't spoil your life for me, I'll handle everything by myself" Adnaan said while focusing on cooking.

===============

Hi...

I'm very sorry to make you wait...
(I can't say anything else, I'm very sleepy... Sooo)

Bye

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 6.4K 24
simple and Beautiful love story ๐Ÿ’“. WARNING : CLICHE ALERT! Another cliche I wrote when I was a teen. Read at your own risk. Cover credits : @__aa...
135K 7.2K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
97.4K 5.2K 43
It's a story about a couple who lost their love and faith in their marriage. What will happen to them! Will they found their lost love or life has so...
291K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong