The Kitsune:MHA x reader

By Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... More

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 10: Old friend
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 14: The attack
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 18:The festival
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 24: The strongest of all
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly
Chapter 32: Final exams
Chapter 33: The first match

Chapter 20: The second round

346 15 1
By Reve_kun

Celeste POV:

"In the world of heroes it can be hard to get popular without a flashy quirk. Right Erasurehead?"

"I don't know what you're talking about idiot"

I chuckled at the talk the two pro's were having.

"Hey, so that's your lost cousin you were talking about?"

Shindo said nudging me in the shoulder while pointing at Y/N that was passing the second obstacle with ease.

"Oh, yeah, that's my lost younger cousin, Dad didn't really said to much about them or the others since I don't think he even knows about them."

"And how the heck you know so much?"

".. They're the child of the fucking greatest pro-hero, and the internet is free dumbass."

"Oh, yeah."

"LOOKS LIKE TODOROKI IS STILL SKATING BY EASILY!"

Me and Shindo look at the screen that showed the heterochromic boy that was still in the front. Damn, the son of Endeavor really is something.

"How much do you wanna bet that he's not going in the first place?"

I asked still looking at the screen.

"Damn, really having low expectations right now? But to answer your question, how about 5$?"

"You bet that he wins and I bet that he loses?"

"Yup, deal?"

"Deal."

We shake hands as we both shear a smirk to each other.

Angel's POV:

We all watched the screens to the students that were in the lead and watched as my brother sight out of boredom.

"Gee, was it that boring when me and Shi were doing this?"

"No, especially since the both of you were in the lead, the crowd was getting wild just to see who will get in first place it was mostly amusing."

"Yeah well at least the crowd is excited for this year's festival, they're extremely wild.."

He said as he looked around.

"Well since after the USJ attack, everyone has been dieing just to see the lucky class that was to survive such an attack. Especially the millions of people that were questioning if the festival will be hold or not."

Our mother said right beside me.
It was true, everyone wanted to see one of the unique one's from the class that survived such an ambush, especially the media.

"Yeah but did you saw that explosion guy? He really was something with those robots."

"So you thinking about recruiting the kid?"

"Not yet, still need to see the rest until I make the decision."

He said looking back at one of the screens that showed our little sibling.

"Tho if we're talking about how the students did, did you saw the giant claw that Y/N made to slash the robot in half? It was so impressive!"

Mom said as she clapped her hands together giving us a closed eye smile.

"Yeah and the crowd was cheering like crazy."

"Wasn't that already obvious.."

"And now we're finally approaching the last obstacle."

"Huh? Already?"

"It seems so."

Me and Luzo said as all three of us looked at the screens.

"Everyone better keep track carefully, you're stepping in to a bomb field. If you move carefully you can see where those little bombs are so keep your eyes on the brown circle's flock's!"

Oh yeah I remember we did that too in our first year.

"By the way, those are designed for the game so they might be loud and flashy but they're not that powerful, JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU PEE YOUR PANTS!"

"Get a hold of yourself"

As all the other students got to the final obstacle, some bombs started to get activated and kids were sent flying up in the sky.

"Oh hey, look it's Y/N!"

Luzon pointed out at one of the screens

We all looked at the screen that reflected my sibling , showing them still in their Kitsune form walking and jumping carefully beside the bomb traps.

"My my would you look at that, they're still in their form and not tired at all! They really did improve!"

"They surely did."

As we watched some of the other students walking like scared cats one of the screens caught our attention.

"Oh hey, it's the explosion boy again!"

"JUST LIKE THAT A NEW STUDENT TAKES THE LEAD! THE CROWD IS GOING CRAZY THERE'S NOTHING THEY LOVE MORE THEN THIS!"

"My my this is interesting~"

Suki said looking at Endeavors kid and the angry blonde one fighting for the lead

It really is interesting..

Midorya's POV:

Crap, they're so far ahead, but..

No

This isn't over yet!!

As I attach the wires from the piece of metal to my hands I get ready to put my idea at work.
The idea that Kacchan had given to me.

"Thanks for the idea, Kacchan!"

And as I lounge my self into the bombs a big explosion escaped from the ground grabbing everyone's attention

"What's with that huge explosion in the back?! that is way over limit then it should be!"

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

Ochako, Ida, Y/N even Kacchan looked surprise, well Kacchan maybe a combination between surprised and pissed.

"WHAT.JUST.HAPPENED Whatever the case. Class 1-A Izuku Midorya is suddenly in first place!"

Before this:

I gotta think about this, this might go off if you step on them. They're not that powerful, but they can turn into a huge pain if you detonate a bunch of them.

I can't just rush trough, it's better to slow down and avoid them all together so you won't risk injuring your self more.

Even the people that are good at jumping can't be too careless and there are even more in the front, no one is going to be able to go through this very quick.

I can use that to my advance, everyone was most careful around the entrance, there will be plenty of land mark's around there.

Ok, I can do this!
I can't be impatient so I'll just blow myself up.

I finally finished gathering enough bombs to create a massive explosion that could launch me close to Todoroki and Kacchan.
So here goes nothing

"Thanks for the idea Kacchan! SUPER EXPLOSION TURBO SPEED!"

Back in the present time:

I blew over them just like I planned, but it was more force then I expected, and, I didn't thought about how I was gonna land!

But then something gave me a boost to get me higher and not to land on the bombs.

"YOU REALLY ARE FUCKING CARELESS AREN'T YOU MIDORYA!"

Y/N!

This time she wasn't in her Kitsune form anymore, she was skating through air, just like on the ice incident!
And she actually gotten a big boost up to, she got a lot closer to the finish line then I expected!

"Deku, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HUH?!"

Crap..

And right behind the three of us Todoroki created yet another ice path and now, it was the four of us, against each other.

"Look at that plot twist! Those two aren't fighting anymore, they're chasing Midorya and Y/N! That's what happens when the common enemy will do in this competition, despite is still far from over tho!"

Oh no, I'm losing speed again, this is bad, they'll get a head of me again.
If my time of landing is right, there is no way I'll be able to keep the lead, I just have to, hold on and keep going! I have a chance here, I have to reach out and take it and the only way to stay ahead is to take another lead, so I have to take the first two out of the front I can show the world who I am!

And as I slammed the metal against the ground one last time, I glanced beside me to see that Y/N got a head up to the front, but I know that I am going to get passed them if I can do this.

"And there he goes, Midorya that passes his classmates from 1-A, I don't believe it, he cleared that by an instant!"

As the pro-hero Mic announced everything that is happening I look to my back and I saw Todoroki, Kacchan and Y/N dashing out of the purple smoke

"Erasure, your students are amazing! What are you even teaching them?!"

"This has nothing to do with me. Each of them are powered by their own thrive to succeed."

"There you have it, ERASUREHEAD IS A TERRIBLE TEACHER!"

"I'm WHAT?!"

"Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning or this conclusion? But first let me get back to the studio of the first place winner, IZUKU MIDORYA IS OUR CHAMPION!!"

Celeste POV:

"Pay up."

"Gosh darn it!"

I hand over my hand as he placed 5$ in the palm of my hand.
I smiled while putting the money into my pocket.

"Thank you~"

"Shut up."

Luzo's POV:

"HOLY SHIT DID YOU SAW THAT?!"

I said with my jaw to the ground while shaking my older sister's arm, I don't even know who to be more impressed about!
My sibling for getting into second place and doing such a great job at how fast they changed their way of passing the obstacle and at the same time saving their friend, or for the green haired child that literally did the coolest thing someone could ever do to pass an obstacle!

"Oh. my. Lord.."

"This is the first time in my years of hero work and of seeing multiple sports festival that I'm so amazingly impressed about a first-year.."

Now this, this is going to be the most entertaining sports festival ever seen.

Y/N POV:

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

I wipe the sweat off of my face and leaned on the wall to catch my breath.

Well.. second place is still amazing. Still, don't know how I ended up second place, I thought Bakugo was in front of me, but he ended up 4th place.

I look around me and what chough my attention is Todoroki, glaring at Midorya..

Really did affected him to not end up first place, wonder why..

"Dekuu! It was amazing!'

Uraraka said running up to Midorya while looking like she's about to faint.

I sighted, smiling while looking at the two of them as Midorya started to blush while covering his face.
I chuckled.

I looked over and saw Momo all exhausted with something on her back.

"Momo, are you ok?"

I made my way over to her and taking a closer look to her back and saw that god forsaken grape attached to her back with his grapes.

"Ah- Y/N, yes thank you for your concern, congratulations for the second place."

She said while I got Mineta off of her.

"No need, now come let's get you a little rest before the next round."

"Yes, thank you."

A few minutes later:

"The first game for the first-years is finally over, and what a game it was,now let's take a quick look at the standards shall we?"

(A/N: again watch the anime maybe while looking at this to get a better view of everything! Thank you for understanding!)

"Only 43 had advanced in the next round, but don't be too let down if you didn't make the part, we prepared other opportunities for you to shine. Now the real fun begins, the chance to fully move yourselves into the line light, give it your best!"

Well then, let's see the next game..

"Let's what we have in store for you next! Will your fantasy come to light or what is waiting for you is torture~ and now, prepare yourself, for this!"

"Calvary Battle"

Oh, OH!

"Well count me lucky cause I might be actually good for this!"

"Allow me to explain, the participants will form teams of two to four people as they see fit, in theory it's basically the same as a playground game but there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value according to the results from the obstacle course."

"I get it , a point system like the entrance exam's, that seems pretty simple."

"Yes, but don't get too fooled by them."

"So that means each team will have a different point value based on which students are on it!"

"Ah-ha!"

"Maybe you should shut up and let me explain things to you!"

Ok damn..

"Now, the point assignment is going up by points of five, starting from the bottom. For example, 43 place is worth 5 points and 42 is worth 10 points. And the point value for the first place contestant is.. TEN MILLION!"

... WAIT WHAT!?

So then, we have to take down his team, in order to win..

"That's right, it's a big change for the one's from the bottom to overthrow the top!"

Well then..

"Good luck Midorya, you really need it.."
___________________________________________

Wooooooo!!
We're finally done!
Gosh never thought this would end but here we are! So I know on this one there were a lot of points of view changing and I'm sorry if that annoyes some of you but I wanted to try and give more characters POV's. But with that aside I really really want to thank you guys for the 261 views! That was really a lot and I'm so grateful for that! Thank you very much and have a great day and stay safe.
Bye bye dearies o((*^▽^*))o

Word count:2241

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...