From the bottom

Por ykwitdo21

You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to te... Más

1
2
3
4
read
question
5
6
question
7
SURPRISE
8
9
10
period
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
question
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
slow
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 ( the interview)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 ( smut)
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 coachella
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
LOVE YALL
71
72
73
.
this is the book

25

2.6K 109 55
Por ykwitdo21

it's been a few months since the whole thing and im ready to come back. it's the end of june and i i feel like i'm ready.

" y/n you sure you ready to go back" cliff asked me.

" yeah i'm ready it's been awhile i ready to take on the heat and just explain myself tomorrow at the interview" i said sighing.

" you can't expect a warm welcoming.. you haven't been on social media since you left it" he said.

" i know" i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3,976,456 likes
Y/N: gone in flames out now

interview tomorrow at 1 talking about everything👏🏾
view 1,573,568 comments
Ty dolla $ign: welcome back sis🙌🏾💙

chris brown: welcome back

kehlanisbaby: go away

y/nnose: SHES BACKKKK

Edwardhajara:🔥🔥 we'll be watching

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wassup everyone we have a very special guess on our show today.. the one and only y/n" he said.

" wassup wassup" i chuckled.

" first off let me go ahead and say you look great" he said.

" thank you" i said with a smile.

" okay we gonna start easy"

" ight bet" i said

" so i see you you have more tats especially on your leg" he said intrigued.

" yessir i added to my collection a bit" i chuckled as the camera circled around me.

" explain a bit" he said.

" ight so boom on the back of the arm it's says it's okay if your unhappy because i figured out i'm a person to not just a celebrity, i feel emotions just like everyone else" i explained.

" okay so we got a rose where the stem says blessed behind the ear" i said showing him and the camera.

" what's the meaning behind that"

" well one of my favorite flowers is the red rose and i'm blessed to be where im at" i said.

he nodded.

" anyways we got Chinese wording on the other side of my stomach" i said showing the camera and him.

how the tat is
" can you tell us what it means" he asked.

" ight so starting from the top it says love, happiness, honesty, harmony, honor, piety, sincerity, loyalty, meaning, patience, and truth" i said putting my shirt down.

" and what does all that mean to you" he asked.

" just a few words i stand by" i said.

i looked around my arms and saw the snake.

" okay um we have a snake with a name" i said showing it quickly and trying to move on.

" woah woah woah who's name" shawn smirked.

" ya mamas now-"

we laughed a bit before continuing.

" just put the camera on it" i rolled my eyes.

they put the camera on my arm and showed the tat.

" someone we will talk about later" he smirked.

" yeah yeah moving on.... my favorite tat yet" i said. i moved back and pulled my shorts leg up a bit.

"ice cube and pac on the leg with it saying west coast" i said.

the camera showed it for a bit before i sat back down.

" that tat is fire" he said hyping me up.

" thank you thank you" i said smiling.

" okay now to your newest album that you dropped at 12 and certain songs are climbing the charts right now what was it like making that album" he asked.

" jeez it was rough like it was bad. i was going through so much. horrible mental health, death threats, memory's, disappointments. it was just getting really bad" i explained.

" but are you okay now" he asked.

" i working towards it but as of right now i will say i'm pretty good" i chuckled.

" that's good can we talk about each song one by one and the meaning about it and how it was created" he asked.

" for suree" i said.

" ight we gon start with the first song on the list.. right my wrongs" he started playing the song.

" so what's this song about" he asked.

" alright so basically i'm just talking about how i never meant for what happened to happen and how i needed to fix my mistakes and how i never meant to hurt her... twice" i mumbled.

" damnn broke her twice man you a dog" he said shaking his head.

" aye" i said making a face.

" i'm playing but on to the next song which is no longer friends"

" now what was that about"

" i'm going to be 100% honest with you that song is like 5 years old" i chuckled.

" wait really" he said.

" yeah i wrote that the night i got into an argument with a certain someone about their relationship with a relationship with a nigga that wasn't treating her right" i explained

" we got location"

" soo" he said.

" basically i'm just saying if you ever give me a time and place i'll be there and i'm not really used to doing the chasing but for them i'll do it" i said.

" lucky girl" he chuckled.

" yeah i guess" i said.

" voicemails" he said.

" now what was this song about" he asked me.

" this song was wrote back in the first month i took a break. it was basically me just calling out for help because i was losing my shit. i wasn't in the best mental health state. i honestly just never wanted to come back and one point i wasn't but here we are today" i said.

" damn so you were going through it bad" he said.

" yeah i was" i said.

" they was really sending you death threats" he said shocked.

" man you don't even know the half of it i had to get my number changed twice" i shook my head.

" crazy ass fans man" he said.

" you betta chill before they start coming after you" i chuckled.

" you right" he laughed. " but we now have bounced back. when the song came on i started rapping it.

by the end i was smiling.

" so explain what inspired this" he said.

" basically this song was just to the people who doubted me and said i wasn't coming back and their was no way to bounce back from the situation and it's to the few artist friends that turned they back on me after one mistake" i said into the mic.

" so friends turned away from you"

" oh yeah a few of them so that's why in the song i said niggas change up more than wishing wells karma comes around i'll wish them well" i said.

" well they definitely finna be some hating mfs cause this y/n look like she's on a mission" he said.

" oh i am" i said.

" ight so this next song is candy paint" he said.

" ight soon basically this was me just finally just having fun in the studio in my basement.. when i tell y'all i ain't leave the house i didn't. if i had to do anything that involved leaving the house he would do it" i explained.

" so this is you basically just finding your way back to being y/n" he said.

" basically" i said.

" fake loveee" he said.

" soo talk to me"

" it's basically about the fake friends thing" i explained.

" well it's a bop" he said.

" thank you" i said.

" bad and boujeé" he said.

" now who was on this song with you" he asked.

" ight so my brothas cliff and kendrick were.. kendrick was the verse that was don't move to fast i might shoot you draco bad and boujee  right and then cliff was the first verse and i was the third verse" i said.

" okay y'all made fire ass song have y'all ever thought about making a group" he asked.

" nahh"

" well think about it" he chuckled.

"  and now last inspired me" he said.

i smiled and rapped the whole song.

"this song is basically just to my moms just thanking her for everything and telling people this why i do what i do because of her. when i dropped no role modelz i wasn't think about the one that took care of me and that was just the song that was strictly about her and her only. that's the least i can give her after she gave me everything growing up" i said.

" now that's some dope shit right there.. not to many artist make songs about they moms" he said.

" i'm just different" i chuckled.

" now that we got the tea on that... you ready to talk about it" he asked.

" yeah let's do it"

" what caused all of this" he asked.

" basically just having a talk with touShai hanging out and she asked me a question at the time i didn't have an answer for her you know. so i lied to her" i said.

" toushai as in kehlani current girlfriend" he said shocked.

" yeah that one" i said

" damn so what if she's watching this right now.. you wanna say anything to her" he asked.

" un that im sorry that i lied to you.. i didn't understand it at the time and i thought i was doing the right thing" i said looking at the camera.

" now the studio" he said.

" i was in my head and in my feels about the question she asked me but it wasn't the question that me feeling some type of way it was because i didn't know the answer. i was confused myself on if we had something going on or not. so i started drinking a few shots then a few shots somehow turned into bottles. cliff tried to stop the disaster coming but I didn't let him. looking back on the situation i'm embarrassed by it. i'm embarrassed that i even let myself stoop that low and say any of that and that's not like me at all. when i woke up the next morning i couldn't remember what i did but i had a feeling i did some fuck shit and i was proven right when cliff came in and told me to check my phone and the amount of missed calls i had from people was crazy" i said.

" how many from kehlani" he asked.

" more than 30 i think it was like 45" i said.

" damn so she was angry with you"

" i never figured out how she felt.. at the time i was scared to but now i'm ready to hear everything she has to say" i said.

" and if she doesn't want anything to do with you" he asked.

" i deserve it" i said shrugging my shoulders.

" have you talked to any of her family members" he asked.

" i've talked to her aunt. she's been keeping tabs on me and checking up on me she was disappointed at first but she heard me out and she kinda understood but was still upset" i said.

" anyone else" he asked.

" one of her brothers.. that's really it" i said.

" at least they forgave you"

" you can say that again"

" well that's all the time we have here folks y/n you wanna say anything" he said.

" y/n gang we are back and better than ever, thank you to the ones that never gave up on me and all i love y'all and kehlani i'm truly sorry hopefully sometime down the line we can work this out" i smiled softly because i did something.

" well you heard it here folks y/n is back and coming at niggas necks all 2017" he said.

" yessir" i saluted the camera and that was it.

i got up and dapped shawn up.

" thanks for sliding through" he said.

" no prob man we gotta do funnier one of these when i'm not in drama" i chuckled.

" for sure" he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,637,838 likes
kehlani: so i got to play with a snake today😁.. your making it a little hard for me to not want to text you but thank you💙
view 556,782 comments
kehlanixy/n: y/n got her a FUCKING SNAKE
Y/N: @Kehlanixy/n nahh called a friend up and had him bring his snake to her venue.

Y/N: hit me when your ready to talk

y/nbaby: this that soulmate shit right here.. not giving up even when the odds are against you y/n real one.

partynextdoor: that's cute

edwardhajara: y/n please next time get a smaller one😒
Y/N: @edwardhajara how about nooooo nigga😭

i like her post and locked my phone. i was playing with my guitar. when my phone started ringing.

i saw a random number trying to facetime me. i raised my eyebrow and declined it. they called back again and i did the same thing. they called back the third time and i groaned and picked up.

" who the hell is- kehlani" i said quickly.

" hey" she said softly.

" hey" i smiled.

" i had to get your number from cliff since you changed it" she said.

" yeah you know haters and shi" i chuckled.

".. i'm not ready to talk yet but i just wanted to thank you about the snake" she said.

" it's no problem at all and i'm not going anywhere i'll be here waiting until your ready" i said.

" thank you" she said.

" thank you for still sometime in the future wanting to hear me out"

she softly smiled and chuckled.

" i'll see you y/n" she said.

" see you" i said back and hung up.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

848 30 11
Currently being edited I have a crush on my best friend. That I can't deny, but I am too shy to confess. Also I don't want to ruin our friendship. Be...
27.6K 823 22
a continuation of you and Kehlani's lives after you got married. what's new?
2.8K 29 34
I met her in high school, we started as frenemies then turned out best friends and for 8 years of being with her, my heart started to secretly fell i...
570 32 27
*Story updated Mondays and Fridays* It's easy to crush on your teacher, especially when she's an absolute goddess that makes your stomach fill with t...