โ™ก๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช...

By Emoboy3000

โœฟ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... More

โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 2โ€ขโ•ณ
โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 3โ€ขโ•ณ
โ€ขRoommatesโ€ข
โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 4โ€ขโ•ณ
โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 5โ€ขโ•ณ
โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 6โ€ขโ•ณ
โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 7โ€ขโ•ณ
โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 8โ€ขโ•ณ
Extra - Not a chapter - inspiration credits
Writers block
โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 9 - The final chapterโ€ขโ•ณ
QnA no one asked for
Get To Know The Creator

โ•ณโ€ขChapter No. 1โ€ขโ•ณ

187 6 12
By Emoboy3000

Credits to- kirstenhorn my Bwesty for the storyline idea :)
Although she'll probably never read this shit lmaoo😭

𝐓𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 - kirstenhorn

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°★*+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* ゚ ゜★*+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* °★*+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

3rd person's P.o.v

𝙴𝚒𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 definitely wasn't the type to do too bad in school. His grades were pretty high, his test scores were a little concerning but didn't really think much of it. They didn't get easier. Infact, they actually got harder. Exams were always hard to begin with but Eijiro really found himself struggling.

He didn't know how to fix this other than studying. Studying is terrible for lots of ppl. Including Kirishima. But he knew he had to do this. So the next day he had a whole plan planned out. he basically was gonna go to school like normal, do his work. All of it. His hw was already done. He flew by the day kind of easily. Than, as soon as school ended and he went back to his dorm after finally escaping the hallways. He managed to successfully get ready for studying and started working for the exams and going over questions. Multiple times he skimmed the the paper or book and re-read the answer and questions to himself, not wanting to stop, he goes over it again and again and again and again until he mentally couldn't think anymore.

Eijiro decided to take a break and unlocked his door, leading out to the kitchen and living room. Forgot to mention, there was an accident a while ago and now classmates have to have a roommate. Kirishima got 𝐇𝐢𝐭𝗈𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝗈. So it obviously wasn't bad at all considering he was a very calm and collected soul. Very nice and knows when you need personal space. Just an all around generally nice guy. But they did make an agreement that when the others studying, they have to stfu and be quiet. Other than that they can be as loud as granted. (𝘖𝐛𝐯𝐢𝘰𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝗈𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝗈𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲)
Kiri came out and saw Hitoshi on the couch watching TV while petting his pet cat that stayed with them both since Kiri loved Cats and he didn't mind if there was a cat in his room or around him. He liked animals. It was a beautiful cat. Black, grey & brown fur in different spots covered different spots of his body. It was a boy. His name was 𝐋𝗈𝐤𝐢. Cute name for a cute cat. His eyes were unique, too. One eye was a light brown and the other was a pretty shade of grey. Truly an amazing cat. No wonder 𝐇𝐢𝐭𝗈𝐬𝐡𝐢 loved this cat so damn much.

Ei walks over to the kitchen area and started looking for something to eat, since he hadn't eaten anything all day. He was pretty hungry, although Kirishima is almost always hungry. He could have just eaten a whole meal and 10 mins later he'll complain that he's hungry, again. (I literally could never with my fat ass lmaoo😭).
"Hey, Hitoshi" Kiri greeted his roommate and classmate. With a smile still looking for something to eat.

Toshi looks over and looks at Ei with a questionable face. Why thought.?

"Hey, Eijiro...... Um may I ask what you're doing.?"

"I'm getting food, haha studying can be tiring sometimes haha but I'm just taking a break, why?" kirishima smiled, now looking at the taller boy on the couch.

"Well... Im guessing you haven't checked the time yet.?"

"What do you mean.? No I haven't, I went straight to the kitchen, sorry haha" Kirishima put his hand around his neck and placed it there rubbing it a little.

"Yeah, it's 2:27AM Eijiro. You should get some rest. We do have training tomorrow and knowing Aizawa he's not going to go easy on us."

Eijiro was confused.

2:27AM already.??? Damn...

"Haha o-oh-yeah I guess you're right, don't want to be tired or anything. Well good night then, Hitoshi!"

Kirishima quickly grabbed a snack, as he continued to walk over to the couch and give Loki a little scratch under his chin before leaving the couch and asking if Toshi will be okay not going to bed. He of course said that he'll be fine with a few energy drinks. Eijiro nodded to him and started heading to his room and shutting it not too loudly.
When Kirishima closed his door, he sighed wishing he could do more studying. But knowing how bad it would be to stay up any later to actually study would be terribly effective. So he quickly ate and finished his stack, got ready for bed and layed there in silence almost, being able to hear the TV from outside of his door just barely.

< ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ >
『 𝕶𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆'𝖘 𝕻.𝖔.𝖛 』

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to a annoying beeping sounds. Over and over and over again. I wake up, turning the stupid alarm clock off. I stay in bed for another 20 mins before actually stretching fully and waking up a little more.
I sit up yawning while stretching my arms and back along with my spine. I fling the covers off of my lower half and start to get up, slowly letting my body adjust. I through my uniform on, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and I went out of my dorm to go and eat some breakfast. Hitoshi wasn't anywhere to be found so I just assumed he went to school early so it wouldn't be too crowded or anything. Witch is smart, of course.
I didn't want to make anything too filling since training starts at 7:35Am and it's only 6:41Am, so I just get some bread, I put it in a toaster, waited about five minutes before it popped up making a "ding" sound making me jump a little. (They scare the living shit outta me sometimes😭) I got a plate, sat down, and started eating my toast. It was good but I needed a drink to wash it down after, I went to the fridge that we both share, and I got some cold water. I don't wanna be dehydrated or anything. I would have a cold glass of milk but once again I don't wanna be dehydrated or have stomach problems. Being lactose intolerant is a miserable life. Seriously.

I quickly got out of the door and closed it behind me, locking it of course.
It was only 7:10Am but I like getting to classes a little earlier so I can have time to talk to my bros. What can I say, I'm a social butterfly.
The hallways possibly have to be the worse part of the school day, usually. It's always so crowded. Very loud. I actually kind of hate it. I don't mind being around a lot of ppl but the hallways are only so wide, And there are a lot of ppl in U.A highschool. Believe It or not, even though there were a few ppl who got kicked out and/or expelled. Reasoning? I have no idea, but they did. Shockingly Mineta wasn't one of them, actually, when Hitoshi transferred to Class 1-A he came from Class 1-C but Mineta & Hitoshi switched places. So now, the Mineta Grapist is in Class 1-C. Kind of weird but I'm slowly getting used to it. The girls have never been happier, but Denki is still a little off by it. Mineta was his bro, he was like a brother to him. Mineta kind of was the only one who wouldn't judge him. They still talk of course but not as much. Truly is sad.

I finally get to the huge, and tall door, "1-A" written on the door with big letters in red with a brown door.

3rd person's P.O.V. ₱.Ø.V
Kirishima enters the classroom and begins
to sit down in his seat. Their was most of the class there except Denki, Sero, Uraraka, and Jiro. Denki was almost always late. No surprise with that. Denki and Sero probably fucked last night so they might not make it into class. Lmao. Uraraka is never late but I guess something came up or she just woke up late with her poor ass. And Jiro probably got too caught up into her music again. But other than that, everyone was there including Bakutoe. Kirishima went to go and see how his best bro was doing since he already done taking his stuff out and what not. He went over and sneaked up from behind. Surprise attacking him. Bakugo wasn't having it.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU STUPID SHITTY HAIRED BASTERD!?"

Kirishima giggled and smiled brightly at Bakutoe.

"Haha what.? Can I not see how my best bro is doing.?"

"Tch, you're so fucking gay weird hair."

"And you're not.?"

Bakugo stayed silent for a minute.

"Tch, Whatever. I'm still gonna be straighter than all of you stupid fucking extras"

"Yeah, that's definitely not why you have all of those pictures and posters up in your room of Kirishima, right.?" Mina said popping into the Convo and than quickly running away.

"AAGHHHHHH YOU FUCKING RACCOON EYES IM GONNA DECAPITATE YOUR ASS AND YOUR WEIRD EYES FROM YOUR SOCKET!!" Bakugo ran out of the door after Mina, Explosions going off in his hands. Huge explosions, too.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Words- 1560

--SD✓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.6K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...
6.8K 320 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
80.3K 3.8K 79
๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สšรฏษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก โŠฑ ๐™ธ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—, ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 123 25
"I've been broken so many times that I can't feel the pain anymore. I'm no one. I'm nothing..." "Icyhot--" "If I can't die, what should I do?" "Live...