Tale of the Magical Son {Hitu...

By Log_Book

Hey look I know the title is shit might changed that. when I am about ready to finish it. I am trying for... More

Disclaimer and AN
Chapter 1- Brotherly Instincts
Chapter 2 - Monkey's Uncle
AN
Chapter 3 - Into the City
Chapter 4- Morning Discussion
Chapter 5- History Lesson
Chapter 6 - New Morning
Chapter 7- Arguing forces
The French Invasion (AN)
Just a Minute- Chapter 9
Confessions, Lies, Second Chances- Chapter 10
AN- School Sucks
Slice of Life chapter 11
AN- You choose!!!
Gay Lord
Chapter 13
Hallween Chapter
We all know what is comming up
Time
Tales and Stories
Art - America
Emotions
Christmas
Chapter 19- Questions
AN -plus something extra

Chapter 8- Siblings, Allies, and ,Friendships

254 7 12
By Log_Book

"Nothing ", France said after a duration of a minute.

"Come on. We been friends for awhile. I can tell when you are lying to me", America said still hugging France.

France lifted his arms and wrapped them around America. "There was an accident with my sister and I don't know how to help her and my dad", France's voice started to break into tears. His arms hugged a America a bit tighter as he sobbed unto America's shoulder. "You must think what a weak friend I am" France sobbed not giving himself a break.

"No", America said plainly. France looks up at his friend. "Father sometimes cries when he thinks he is alone, but I never got the guts to ask him why. Though my guess it has something to do with his Father, but your guess is as good as mine", America said rubbing his friends back.

"It is not fair life. No?", France said sounding very sad.

"Yeah, I guess", America said not knowing what got this usually so happy person in the glumbs.

France didn't say nothing more. He simply stayed in the position that they were in rocking back and forth. America on the other hand was sort of uncomfortable with everything. He really wanted to know what happened, but as usual his friend came first than any dumb old answers.

"Hey America how are you so calm?", France said sniffing the boogers away.

"I guess nothings happened to me yet", America admitted shamelessly.

"What do you mean by that?", France said loosening his grasp on the American.

"Well Father, the maids, UK, and you are still here, and nothing really as truly sparked any problems aside from Father and Uncle Scotty fighting", America further explained.

"I...I can't agure there" , France giggled out of his tears.

"Oh I sort of meet your Father", America exclaimed.

"He is here?!", France almost yelled.

"Yeah tried to kill my Father", America said as calm as ever.

"Good he is distracted", France getting all his things together.

"You are not leaving. Not yet", America said not trying to sound threatening in any manner.

"What?! WHY?!", France said confused at his friends new approach.

"You can't just walk in here crying not expecting to give me answer. I want to help. France you are like a older brother to me so please tell me what is wrong", America said trying to get France to crack.

"-sigh- fine", France said in defeat, ," My sister got an ability and it might get her into deep trouble".

"What kind of ability friend?", America asked.

"She can cha- . . . Um...change.. I-.. I am not allowed to tell you", France said bluntly. This was a friend and yet he was scared. What would America think? Between the English customs and his, he didn't know whether America would shun him out or not.

"Hey sometimes my dad tells me not to say things either", America decided not to question it. He patted his friends shoulder.

"Why are you like this?", France muttered.

"Like what?", America said.

"So ... easy to talk to", France explained his statement

"Um thanks?", America said wondering what France meant by 'easy to talk to'.

"Do you have any board games or something?", France said separating from the hug.

"Yes I do! Wait here for me to grab it", America said turning his back on France.

France smiled. America stumbled to get on the chair to reach the top cabinet. He was for sure short but then again they haven't had their growth spurts yet so who knows? In all honesty France wanted to be the taller friend. He then can tease America all he wanted and then kill all those who hurt him. Yes! He will destroy all the others! Oh wait the others! When was America going to meet them if he meet them? Was his father ever planning to introduce them to him?

"Um France you okay?", America asked coming back with he board game.

"Yes why you ask?", France said moving the table so they can play.

"You look like you're plotting something or constipated either which is bad", America said placing the board game down.

"No I plan on how to beat your ass", France said opening the box.

"You don't even know what game it is", America said taking his seat.

"It is chess", France said plainly seting up all the pieces.

"How did you?", America asked astonished.

"It quite obvious", France said moving his black piece forward.

"No fair", America pointed as he move his piece.

This cycle of them moving and not moving their pieces continued. Sometimes France will have the upper hand other times it was America. Their strategies somehow evenly matched each other. It seemed like matter what the other did, it maintained a consistent tie. Only time will tell who would have won but sadly at the peak of its own climax there was an interruption.

"America, may I come in?"

.

.

.

(Earlier)

"Here is UK", England said picking him up and showing him to the other countries.

"He not bad looking", France said looking at the baby. Out of all honesty he expected it to be a tad bit older than it was.

"May I hold him?", Scotland asked.

"No", England simply answered.

"Can I hold him?", Spain then asked.

"No", England answered again.

"Can I hold ze baby?", German Empire asked.

"No", England answered this question for the 3rd time.

"Surely I can-",

"No, no one is holding the baby", England said lound and clear.

"May we see him at least?", France asked annoyed at England's irritation.

"Yes, with your eyes" England said holding the baby.

"Sir, the dance instructor wants to see you", one of the maids said knowing this was a bad time.

"Of course!", England expressed his anger through volume and scaratic remark,"Karen please hold UK and don't let these buffoons hold him. I'll be right back".

"Um sir?", Karen couldn't even question England's command before he walked off into his castle out of sight.

"How old is he now?", Spain asked the maid.

"Um I think a month now", Karen said holding the baby.

'It's been that long?', Scotland thought to himself looking at UK.

"I bet vou're also vondering how he keep it from us very long", Russian Empire said with a sense of friendliness to him.

"Yes, it's quite surprising ", Scotland said not thinking of his words.

"Vell then why did little boy call you uncle", Russian Empire said staying true to his word asking Scotland again later.

"I saw him a week before the rest of ya did. England didn't want to fully explain it so he just said I was their uncle", Scotland lied.

Russian Empire snickered.

"What's so funny?", Scotland asked.

"Vell it is not fully wrong", Russian Empire joked with himself.

"By that logic you are an uncle too. Oh God we are all uncle!, Scotland joked, acting all worried about being all the children's uncle.

"Nyet, Hahahahhah" Russian Empire bursted out laughing.

"But all jokes aside. We both knew he was never a father. We all were just playthings, and conquered land to him. Even you old friend", Scotland said with a bit of resentment.

"Nyet...I cannot disagree, but even then, we are closer then siblings. We are allies, and it just a little smug in history. I doubt anyone will remember him ", Russian Empire said.

"Alright I am back!", England said walking back and getting the baby from the maid.

"This is all?" FRANCE asked.

"Yes, this is all it will ever be. You are free to stay but I would prefer you all leave", England said walking past them.

France mumbled before walking out the door slamming it behind him. Spain soon followed. He was a busy man and he rather not witness any more craziness today. German Empire left as well he had a son waiting for him at home.

"Vell I am going to leave", Russian Empire said shaking Scotland's hand goodbye. He then followed the others.

England waited a few minutes after the door closed before approaching Scotland. "Thanks for standing up for there ", England thanked Scotland.

"It was for UK don't get that confuse", Scotland said bitterly.

"Want to hold him?", England asked Scotland.

"Yes please ", Scotland said getting the baby in his arms.

"Anna can you bring some Whiskey please?", England asked one of the maids walking by. The maid nodded and walked towards the cellar.

"Drinking really?", Scotland nagged England.

"You aren't one to judge", England said.

"True", Scotland replied.

"Your Whiskey sir", the maid said. England took the Whiskey and opened it.

"You passed my expectations Scotty", England thought out loud to himself.

"Really?! How did I did I manage that?" Scotland said messing with UK'S fingers.

"Well....um.....I need to check on America!", England said ,realizing he though out loud, and getting up really quickly. "You spend time with UK!", England yelled to Scotland handing the baby a bottle of Whiskey without thinking of it, and running off to the direction of America's room.

Once England was out of Scotland's vison range he chuckled anf decided to try to teach UK some colorful language, like red, blues and stuff. Their essence of colorful languages and perhaps if he really feels up for it he will teach UK some cuss words.

(With England)

.

.

.

England walked through the hallways. The Scottish Man on his mind. Things that needed to be said weren't even mentioned. Ideas beyond social acceptance plagued his mind. Intrusive thoughts of great disappointment on his behalf began to emerge. Sooner or later the proud English man who dared challenged Spain for the new world was now in sorrow and regret.

He tried to escape the torcher with old childhood memories that brought him joy but this time it only brought him pain. He tried to think of the wonderful and fruitful future but he can only think of the sacrifices. Finally his last resort were his children. One ,an orphan whose parents were killed by him and his men, and the other, a mere accident, yet both brought immense joy and happiness. Although they made it a bit more difficult for England he was happy they were here. A memory started to pop up in his mind. A flashback if you would have it.

(Flashback time)

"You want what now!?", Scotland said trying to double check on England's request.

"A monster big enough to defend my forces against the Spanish", England said , in his usual work voice.

"Just so you are sure lad,, I don't control magic ", Scotland restated his abilities.

"Ahh yes but you produce enough for my using", England laid put the groundwork for why he needed Scotland's help.

"Okay, what do I get out of this.
arrangement?", Scotland asked England.

"Well you get to use the monster as well as my dragon", England set up his part of the deal.

"What if something goes wrong?", Scotland asked prepared for the worse.

"Well you and I get to share whatever comes out of it", England replied to the stupid question Scotland laid 9ut to him.

"What if I don't want it?", Scotland said, reinforcing his place there.

"Then there is 100g waiting for you in my castle. You got nothing to lose. ", England resurened Scotland.

"Aye but why do you want to protect this land so much", Scotland asked pit of pure curiosity.

"Reasons i think a simpleton like you would find hard to understand. Not is that all?", England said cockly.

"Eh fine but you're paying for the drink", Scotland said getting up and leaving.

"Already planned on it", England said, placing the money down the counter. He then followed Scotland out. He expected Scotland to wait for him outside so they can schedule everything but Scotland just continued on. "Hey wait up", England yelled sped walking towards Scotland.

"Come on now I don't got all day now", Scotland said walking at the same sped.

"Wait we are doing this right now?!", England asked quite surprised.

"Yeah, unless you want to put on your fancy armor for ladies", Scotland teased England.

"Fine!", England replied dismissing everything,"Alright but can you at least tell me where you are headed?".

"Some old place where I practice releasing magic", Scotland said walking ahead.

"Well, how far are we?", England asked not wanting this to take longer than it should. He had a schedule after.

"Just a few more steps for your pretty little feet but then again you must be tired. Do you want me to carry you Princess?", Scotland teased England again.

"What I want is you to stop making a jester out of me"' England replied angrily.

"We are here", Scotland said going towards the middle of the legit circle.

"Why is there a bunch of stones just pointing to the sky?", England asked as he brushed his hand against said walls.

"It is part of me practicing", Scotland simply explained.

England placed down his bag. "So you are sure you have enough magic for su h task", England asked not wanting to be disappointed.

"I have enough magic to make life", Scotland bragged.

"Okay let's start"

(End of Flashback)

England knocked out of his thought. As it would seem he is already at America's door. How long was he daydream-no-memory dreaming for?

England sighed and knocked the door of his son's room. "America may I come in?", England asked.

.

Hey it's me. I know I haven't been on lately but if you are still with me I will say. I have things planned. Let's just hope they stay that way
-UwU

Words: 2249
Date published : 08-27-2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
63.8K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
71.9K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
111K 237 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report