When Things Fall Apart

By chericakex

[THROE SERIES 4] Her dreams mean everything to her but he is her treasure to keep forever. She chose to be wi... More

READ
WHEN THINGS FALL APART
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chericakex

chapter 50

8 0 0
By chericakex

Ngumiti ako sa mga camera na nakaharap sa akin. I glanced at Gen, he's holding my waist. Mabilis kong inikot ang aking mga mata sa dami ng tao na nasa loob ng studio. We're invited here.. Tatanggi sana ako pero mukhang magandang ideya rin ang pagdalo.

Napangisi ako noong makita sila na naglalakad papunta sa pwesto namin. Stefan's serious aura with Jesy's wide smile. Ang manipis na braso ni Jesy ay nakakapit sa braso ni Stefan. Stefan didn't smile.

I met his eyes and he bit his lips. Napangisi ako at sumandal kay Gen. Nawala ang ngisi ko noong humarang ang mukha ni Jesy sa akin. Gen greeted them and I don't. Tinaasan ko si Jesy ng kilay. She smile widely at me.

Lumapit siya sa akin para yumakap pero umiwas ako at nanghahamon na tumingin sa akin. She laughed awkwardly. I heard some reactions from the crowd.

“I don't want to be dirty,” ngisi ko sa kanya. She lost her smile.

I don't mind people saying that I am rude and bitch. I just don't want to be fake in front of everyone. If they can see how mad I am right now, they'll be in awe.

“Ladies and gentlemen, our guests for today! Gen and Mavis, Jesy and Stefan!”

The crowd's cheering is bit annoying. Halos lahat ay isinisigaw ang pangalan ni Jesy. Yelling how they love her and her relationship. It's annoying, how could be some people be so shallow and ignorant?

“It's nice to see you, Mavis! I've been dreaming to invite you here.. And gladly, you are here now!” napangiti ako sa host.

“Yes, I am glad to be here.. I was really thinking to refuse again, but it gets more interesting.” ngiti ko at sumandal sa sofa.

“We thought you'll refuse because you said that you'll have your vacation.. Thank you for coming, we are delighted!” she smiled. Tumango ako at ngumiti rin.

The show started. It was live. It's just a talk show. I didn't know why we are invited here but as the host talks, naintindihan ko na rin kung bakit. Gen and Stefan was known for their businesses and having model girlfriends made us to be here.

“Actually, she's not my girlfriend, she is my girl best friend. You know, people got confused with it..” Gen chuckled. Napangisi ako sa sinabi niya.

“Ganoon ba? Paparazzi sucks sometimes!” the host laughed.

“Yes, it is. You know, last few weeks, Mavis and Stefan got caught having dinner..” Jesy laughed.

Tumahimik ang lahat at siya lang ang natatawa. I smirked and glanced at her. She lifted up her brows and looked at me cockily.

“Yes, darling! Ang balita pa ay nagdedate kayo? It's hilarious! After their break up, you were caught having dinner with Stefan!” tanong ng echoserang host. 

No wonder why a band hates this show. They exposing something for money and fame. Gen glanced at me, ngumisi ako at tumingin sa host. She seems unbothered.

“What if we are?” tanong ko sa kanya. Her smile fades away. I watched their reactions. Nawala ang kanilang galak.

“So you are saying that the rumors were true?” agad niyang tanong.

“Yes. We had dinner, a friendly dinner by the way. People might misunderstand it again..” I chuckled. The host laughed awkwardly. Tumingin ako kay Stefan na tahimik lang.

“So you knew each other? Stefan?” tanong ng host kay Stefan. He nodded.

“We are schoolmates before.. College..” he answered.

“The three of us go to the same university.. GNU..” sabat ni Jesy at ngumisi.

“Is it for real?” tumingin sa akin ang host, I nodded.

“Jesy and I were classmates during first year college.” sagot ko at ngumiti. Marami ang nagulat dahil sa sinabi ko. Napalingon sa akin si Jesy. She looks stunned.

“Is it possible? She's two years older than you right?” naguguluhang tanong ng host.

“She accelerated.” he proudly stated.

Napakurap ako noong si Stefan ang sumagot. Lumingon ako sa kanya, his eyes were happy and proud.

“Beauty and brains!” an audience yelled.

“How'd you know that, Stefan? You are more years older than her..” the host suspiciously asked. He cleared his throat and glanced at me.

“I am a former school president of GNU, a student like her were really special despite the age. She's more like an ace..” he smiled.

Napakagat ako sa labi ko dahil sa sinabi niya. He looks happy while saying those words. Alam kong may kapalit ang mga sinasabi niya ngayon, and I am scared of it! I am indeed happy of how proud he is but he's putting his self on danger...

“We heard that you and Jesy had a relationship back then.. Jesy, do you know that your guy is checking someone else?” she asked and laughed.

Tumikhim si Gen at sumandal sa sofa. He seems annoyed on the question. Her question was really annoying, parang naghahanap ng gulo. Hindi manggugulo si Jesy sa harap ng camera, I'm sure of it. She likes attention, she'll never ruin her reputation.

“Of course! Mavis and I were bestfriends during first year!” she said and smirked.

She glanced at me. I can feel the tension up the stage dahil sinasapawan pa ng host ng mga tanong at kung ano ano pang nasa isip niya.

“Oh! So that's why I feel so much connection right now!” ani host. I almost rolled my eyes because of that.

“We got separated because I flew to States and just a year, I heard Mavis flew to Paris. I wonder why.. We never talked again.”

Memories resurfaced, how she became my friend and everything. What happened during my college days. Everything.

“I messaged her every damn time, but she never read it.” mahinang sagot ko.

“Why would I? You are a fake one..” she said.

Lalo akong nanggalaiti dahil sa sinabi niya. People started murmuring.

“Look who's talking?” hindi ko napigilan ang pagtataas ng boses ko. Gen held my hands. Napabuntong hininga ako at napailing.

“You have your hidden agendas, Mavis!” she said. Natawa ako sa sinabi niya.

“You don't know anything!” madiing sagot ko sa kanya.

“Sulutera!” she yelled. I gasped because of what she said.

Natahimik ako sa kanyang sinabi. When I was young, this word kept running on my mind. Hanggang sa ikinasal kami.. I am not..

“How could you do that to your own best friend? I got him again, ano? Balak mo na naman bang sulutin at agawin?” she hysterically asked. She stand up and faced me.

Gen immediately covered me. She pointed her fingers to me.

“I didn't stole him from you! You left us like nothing!” sabi ko sa kanya at iniwasan ang kanyang panduduro. Stefan tried to talk to her and calm her but I saw how she pushed him.

“Whoever adore this lady, wake up! In case y'all didn't know, she stole Stefan once from me! What kind of friend are you?” she said and crazily laughed.

“Jesy, you need to calm.” Gen warned her and kept me behind.

“No! Tell your friend that she needs to calm her fucking vagina! Kating kati ka ba, Mavis?” sigaw niya sa akin.

I saw some staffs getting worried, mukhang sapilitang commercial break ang nangyari dahil sa paghihisterikal ni Jesy. Audiences are watching live.. She's not afraid because she's acting like a victim.

“Jesy!” Stefan howled.

“What now? You'll defend her?” she asked, she started crying.

“This is enough, Jesy. We will go home.” ang baritonong boses ni Stefan ang tanging narinig ko. Jesy's pushing him away and crying.

“You're a cheater, Stefan!” sigaw ni Jesy, kita ko kung paano subukang hawakan ni Stefan ang mga kamay ni Jesy na mayroong mahahabang kuko. I watched it. One wrong move and I will never let him go home with her.

“You're just mad,” madiing sabi ni Stefan at sinubukang pakalmahin si Jesy. A staff tried to give her water but she snapped and threw it away.

“Talaga! She stole you from me before! She'll do it again!” sigaw niya at lalong naghisterikal. She's crying so much.. Tila siya yung iniwan.. yung inagawan at sinira ang buhay.. What an actress.

“You know the truth, Jesy. This is enough.” mahinang sabi ni Stefan at tumingin sa akin. Yumakap si Jesy sa kanya at sa dibdib niya umiyak.

Napalunok ako at nag iwas ng tingin. I don't understand..

“Are you okay?” Gen asked and hugged me. Umiling ako.

“Let's go, this show sucks anyway..” Gen stated and chuckled. Natawa ako sa sinabi niya.

“This is not the end, Mavis.” I glanced at her. We walk passed by her. Huminto ako at nagtaas ng kilay sa kanya.

“We're not even starting, Jezebel.” I smirked. Tumingin ako kay Stefan, he looks calm.

Inalalayan ako ni Gen papalabas. Maraming sumubok na lumapit sa amin but Gen's bodyguard didn't let them. Paniguradong magiging maingay na naman ang internet dahil sa nangyari.

I actually didn't expect her to be hysterical in front of the crowd. But almost of the crowd were her fans, kaya siya ang kakampihan lalo na't umiiyak siya. They'll pity and coo her. That's her trick.

Halos dumugin ako ng reporters at paparazzi noong dumating kami sa harap ng hotel namin. Laking pasalamat ko na lang dahil maraming guards ang tumulong para hindi magkagulo. She started an issue, crying in front of the camera and telling everyone that I stole him and he cheats with me. It's all bluff. I'll never stole what's mine.

“I told you! Hindi ka na sana pumunta sa show na 'yan!” Iris snapped.

“Tangina talaga ng babaeng 'yan!” iritadong sabi ni Piya at lumagok ng wine.

We are all over the news and internet. We're actually trending. Maraming nagtatanong kung ano ang issue naming tatlo at kung ano ba talaga ang nangyari. People are starting their different theories. Funny how people digging personal things now because there's an issue, karamihan ay ako ang kinukuhaan ng mga personal na impormasyon. Wala naman silang napapala..

‘Mavis is really a good woman, I think she can't do that to Jesy, or maybe Jesy can do that to her.’

Dinagsa ang post na 'to dahil sa kanyang sinabi. They are throwing death threats and curses. Mayroon pang nagsabi na tinotolerate ang kasinungalingan ko at pagiging sulutera. Napailing na lang ako. Their idol almost attack me on a live show yet they are still saying most mean things to me. This is hilarious!

Sana lang ay bayad sila para maging tanga, because if not, they are probably sick. They are tolerating an attitude which oppose her for being a role model.

Pumasok ako sa kwarto at napangiti ng makita si Mavin na naglalaro. We already have packed luggage at bukas ng gabi ang flight namin. We'll travel first, busy pa kasi sila Mamà at susunod na lang. I'll prepare Mavin's birthday party once we got there.

He grows so fast..

“Sasama po ba si Dada sa atin bukas?” napatigil ako sa paghuhubad ng heels ko at lumingon kay Mavin.

“I'm still not sure about that, baby.. Dada's kinda busy lately.” sagot ko sa kanya at tuluyang hinubad ang aking heels.

“But he promised na sasama siya..” napakagat ako sa aking labi dahil sa lungkot ng boses niya.

“I'll ask him tonight, don't worry..” ngiti ko sa kanya.

Kinuha ko ang phone at umupo sa kama. I dialed his number but he's not answering. Of course, he won't answer the call because for sure, they are together. Nag iwan na lang ako ng text message at ikinalma ang sarili.

We planned to stay in Paris together. And now, he's not answering and it makes me anxious. What happened earlier might put him in danger. That girl is freakingly insane. Huminga ako ng malalim at tinatagan ang loob. She won't kill him, she's obsessed with him. And it's scary.

“Ate,” Iris yelled from outside. Mabilis akong lumabas at napatingin sa TV.

“Jesy Mendiola revealed the truth about her relationship with Mavis Buena.”

“The famous model said that she's friend with Mavis during college. Mavis is the reason of their break up before, and Stefan and Jesy's break up last week, Mavis is the reason again. They are caught kissing in the parking lot.. The model is now devastated..”

Then they showed a CCTV footage of us kissing in the dark parking lot. Para akong sinilaban ng apoy dahil sa pinakitang video. She's really fueling everything.

“Ano na ang gagawin mo, Ate? She's dragging you to have a dirty reputation!” Iris worriedly said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 251K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
732K 60.5K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
13.8K 422 11
This story relates to me, my life and it is a reality which did not have a happy ending but in this story I will make it a happy ending because I am...
6.3K 55 10
Now more than ever, no one can deny that a well written love story, is sometimes, all our hearts need on a weekend or week day to relieve stress and...