Her Heart Keeper ✔

By Sunshine_writes_27

《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have... More

Prologue
Characters
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
Families
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 69 ~
~ 70 ~
~ 71 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 77 ~
~ 78 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Story!!

~ 27 ~

4.7K 269 27
By Sunshine_writes_27

Next morning:

Varsha stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly. She rubbed her eyes and yawned cutely. She sat on the bed and looked around. She saw her chotu completely sleeping on Avi, hugging him like a koala, then she turned the other side and saw Maya sleeping. She tapped Maya's cheeks and shook her a bit with her little hands. Maya slowly opened her eyes and sat on the bed.

She picked up Varsha in her lap and asked her, "What happened, Varshu?"

Varsha didn't say anything but rubbed her face on Maya's chest.

Maya understood that she was hungry. She got off of the bed, picked up Varsha in her arms, and moved to Arpita-Yash's room.

"I guess she is hungry, Akka. Shall I boil the milk or will you feed her?" Maya asked Arpita.

"I'll feed her, and then only she will have her breakfast properly without throwing tantrums," said Arpita.

Maya nodded her head in understanding and spoke, "Vansh? He will drink milk, right?"

"Yeah! After feeding her, I'll boil his milk, as he won't wake up that soon," said Arpita.

"You feed her and get ready. I'll boil his milk. By the way, Akka!" said Maya.

"Haa?" Arpita mumbled.

"Do hide those precious gifts given by Bava," Maya said, pointing at the hickeys on Arpita's neck and winking at her.

Arpita blushed at her words, glared at her, and smacked her head.

"Even I'll get a day," Arpita said, pointing her finger at Maya while Varsha followed her mother and warned her cutely.

Maya kissed Varsha's cheeks and went to her room. She did yoga for 15 minutes on the balcony and then moved to freshen up. Soon she came out wearing a simple kurta paired with palazzo pants. She applied vermilion to her hairline and plaited her waist-length hair. She stuck a note on the dressing table and took Avinav's dress and his essentials and placed them on the couch. She slowly took Vansh in her arms and made him sleep on the bed properly. She placed pillows beside him so that he wouldn't fall down. She patted him slowly, kissed his forehead, and moved down.

********************

She moved to the puja room and cleaned it. She brought the flowers from their garden and tied them into a garland. She decorated the idols with those garlands. Soon, Vani and Arpita came down and joined her. They did puja and went to the kitchen. 

Maya was preparing coffee for all of them and milk for Vansh, while Vani and Arpita were preparing breakfast. Varsha was sitting on the kitchen counter, happily eating the fruit mash. They were all engrossed in their work when they heard Varsha squealing. They turned and saw Varsha in Arjun's arms. 

Maya and Arpita immediately ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, making him stumble a little. He glared at them as Varsha, who was in his arms, got startled. They made an innocent face at which he melted. They looked behind and saw Gayatri, Jai Ram, and Janaki entering the house, and workers were bringing their luggage. 

Vani stopped her work and brought water for four of them and asked, "Annaya, you didn't even say that you guys were coming."

"Meera called yesterday night and told us to come. Taara's family priest told them to also bring Arjun and Diya to the temple along with them. So, we are here," said Jai.

Vani nodded her head in understanding and got busy with Janaki and Gayatri.

"Janu Maa, you guys go and freshen up. You can rest for some time after having breakfast," said Maya.

They nodded their heads and moved towards the guest room, while Gayatri moved to her room.

Arjun sat there on the couch playing with Varsha and asked, "Where is Vansh?"

"Of course, he is busy sleeping," Arpita said, with a smile, thinking about her son.

Arjun chuckled, listening to her, and got busy with his niece. He was making funny faces at her while Varsha was playing with his bracelet.

********************

Avi stirred in his sleep and stretched his hand to his other side to hug Maya. But he found a little man sleeping beside him. He opened his eyes and saw Vansh sleeping beside him hugging the pillow. He got off the bed and placed pillows to Vansh's other side. He went to hit the gym. He went to the gym room and already found Yash burning his calories.

"So, how was the last night?" Avi asked, joining him.

Yash threw a skipping rope at him while Avi caught it.

"Thanks, bro," he said and he started skipping.

"Idiot," Yash said, continuing his workout.

"Are you planning another sibling for my munchkins? Or are you guys using protection?" Avi said with a mischevious smile.

Yash came towards him dangerously and gave him a tight punch on his stomach to which Avi winced.

"What was that man? Did I ask anything wrong?" Avi said, making an innocent face.

Yash shook his head in dismay and continued his work-out. After an hour both of them left to their respective rooms.

********************

Avi went to his room, grabbed his towel, and moved to freshen up. He came out after taking a warm shower and saw all his essentials lying on the couch. Soon he was ready in his three-piece suit. He went to the dressing table and gelled his hair perfectly. He saw the note attached, and a smile automatically formed on his lips.

His smile grew wide as he read it. He safely placed the note in his locker. He applied his favourite cologne and moved out of the closet. He saw Vansh sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes, and looking around the room. He went towards him and sat beside him. As soon as Vansh saw Avi, he squealed and asked him to pick him up. Avi picked up Vansh in his arms and moved out of his room. He laid his head on Avi's shoulder and started to suck his thumb, closing his eyes. Avi patted his back slowly, as he knew Vansh was still sleepy. Avi reached down and saw Jai Ram reading a newspaper. 

He went towards him and sat beside him and asked him, "When did you come, Mavayya?"

"An hour ago," said Jai.

"Okay!" Avi said, patting Vansh slowly as he was stirring. 

"Is he still sleeping?" Jai said, looking at his grandson.

"Yeah!" said Avi.

Arpita came out of the kitchen and took Vansh from Avi. Vansh opened his eyes and looked at his mother.

"Amma," Vansh mumbled, feeling his mother's warmth. 

"Yes, baby. Will you drink milk, hmm?" Arpita asked him.

"Hmm," Vansh said, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck.

"Come on, lazy boy, wake up. See, Akka already ate breakfast and is playing with Ammamma," Arpita said, pointing at Varsha, who was playing with Janaki.

But he just shook his head and slept again, leaning his head on her shoulder.

"What happened to my baby? Hmm," she sighed, seeing him not responding. 

"Amma, I'll just come now after making him sleep," said Arpita. 

Janaki nodded her head. Arpita moved towards her room.

*******************

Soon everyone had their breakfast. Avi, Vani, and Yash left for their respective work places. Jai Ram and Gayatri were resting in their respective rooms. Arpita was working in the study room. Janaki and Maya were working in the kitchen. Arjun was playing with his niece and nephew in the garden. Shekar hadn't come from Mumbai yet.

"Maya?" Janaki called Maya.

"Haa, Janu Maa," Maya said, looking at Janaki.

"Did you talk with Bava and Akka?" Janaki asked her.

Maya stopped doing her work as she listened to Janaki and looked at her.

"I did. They called me five days ago. Do you know why they called me?" Maya asked, looking at Janaki.

"They called me to tell me how to behave properly with guests. Sahana went and complained to her mother about what happened on Arjun Anna's birthday, and her mother complained to my mother. They didn't even ask how I was. You know, Janu Maa, on that day in the temple, I proudly told Rajesh that my parents trust me enough. But see what happened. They trusted them over me. The same people were responsible for my brother's pain. How can Amma ask me to divorce Avi? How could I live without him? He is my life, Janu Maa."

Her voice cracked by the end. Janaki hugged her and rubbed her back. Maya broke down in her arms. She still remembers that day when her parents asked her to divorce Avinav. They trusted Rajesh and Vyshali's words and believed them over her, their own daughter. She cried her heart out in Janaki's arms.

Shekar, who was about to climb the stairs, heard someone crying. He moved towards the sound and saw his daughter-in-law crying vigorously in Janaki's arms.

He went towards them and asked, "What happened, Ammu?" Did anyone say something?"

Maya composed herself and said, Nothing, Mavayya."

She was looking everywhere but not at him.

"I know you enough, Ammu. So, don't you dare lie to me. And you are not someone who cries vigorously for something small. So, tell me what happened. Or I have my own ways," Shekar said sternly.

Listening to the seriousness in his voice, Janaki told him everything. Shekar was furious and disappointed by the end. He took Maya in his arms and kissed her head lovingly.

He broke the hug and made her look at him and said, "Everything will fall into place, Kanna. Please don't cry like this. If your husband gets to know this, he will get tensed, and I'll make everything set. This is my promise to you. And one day or another, Rishi and Sakshi will definitely realise their mistake."

Maya nodded her head, understanding his words.

"Good girl, now wipe your tears. I'll go freshen up and come. Prepare lunch quickly; I'm damn hungry," he said and left for his room.

Janaki and Maya continued their work. Maya took juice to Gayatri and Jai Ram. Soon, Shekar came while talking to someone on his mobile.

Janaki arranged the table for him. He completed his call and sat in his chair. She served food on his plate. Soon he completed his lunch and sat in the living room. Jai Ram and Gayatri joined him, while Maya left for the kitchen.

"When did you guys come?" Shekar asked his mother and BIL.

"Morning," said Gayatri.

Shekar nodded his head and called Maya.

"Haa, Mavayya," said Maya.

"Get ready. We will go to the office," said Shekar.

"But, why?" Maya asked, confused.

"Just like that. You never came to AVEL after your marriage. So," said Shekar.

"Go, Ammu. Check whether your husband is working properly or not," Gayatri said with a mischevious smile.

Maya nodded her head and went to the kitchen to pack lunch for Avi and Vani. Then she went to her room to change. She thought to wear a saree, as Avi once told her that he would love to see her in a saree as she looks adorable in it.

She chose a simple handloom saree and left her hair open. Her neck was adorned with the mangalsutra and the chain gifted by Arjun. She picked up her clutch and mobile and moved down, closing the door. She went to the kitchen, took the carrier that she had packed, and moved towards the living room.

"Shall we go, Mavayya?" Maya asked Shekar.

"Yeah!" said Shekar.

"You are looking beautiful, Kanna," Janaki said, kissing Maya's forehead.

"I'm sure my grandson will faint looking at you," Gayatri said, winking at Maya, making her blush. 

"Eww, Pumpkin. You look like a Rakshasi (devil). By the way, where are you going?" Arjun asked, coming inside from the garden with Varsha and Vansh in his arms.

He dropped them on the ground properly while they ran to their grandparents.

"Babay, see what he is saying?" Maya complained to Jai.

"Oy! Idiot. Dare you tease my daughter", Jai warned Arjun.

Maya stuck her tongue out and teased him, while Arjun pulled her hair. She winced in pain and pinched his shoulder.

"Stop it, both of you. Behave like grownups. Even my grandchildren behave better than you both sometimes," Janaki said, pointing at the twins.

Maya and Arjun pouted while listening to her, glared at each other, and turned their faces to the other side. Everyone shook their heads at their never-ending drama while Janaki and Shekar got relaxed seeing her behaving normally.

********************

Maya, Arjun, and Shekar reached the AVEL. The receptionist greeted them with a smile. Shekar informed the receptionist to inform everyone to meet in the common gallery of their office. Everyone was looking at Maya and thinking, Who is the new girl with their boss? They knew Arjun as he came to the office many times, and many girls in the office had a crush on him.

"So, ladies and gentlemen, meet my daughter, Mrs. Maya Avinav Krishna," Shekar said, standing in the middle while Maya gave them a small smile.

All the employees started to talk to themselves.

"Yes, guys, your boss is married happily with the love of his life," Shekar said, smiling.

Some girls almost fainted listening to it, as Avinav never spared them a glance. Of course, why would he look at someone else when he has his Bunny?

"So guys, we are having a small party this Sunday for cracking the new deal, which would take our company to new heights. So everyone should attend the party, and I'm announcing a bonus of 1 month's salary for everyone," Shekar said, making everyone hoot with happiness.

"Now everyone, go back to your work," said Shekar.

With that, everyone left for their work while the three of them moved towards Shekar's cabin, which is on the 10th floor along with Vani and Avinav's cabins.

Keep smiling and take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 16.1K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...
2.5M 114K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
17.1K 1K 17
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
121K 9.1K 59
A Fanfiction on our favorite Kaira . A compromise Marraige portrayed on our beloved kaira So many mysteries inside the story Every person is diffe...