Race To Her

By inkandanalysis

Get ready to experience the adrenaline-fueled double life of Elisha Mikazuki Greil, the owner of a quaint cof... More

Author's Note
I. A Year And A Half
II. Midnight
III. Mina
IV. One Step At A Time
V. Justin
VI. Again
VII. Uncle Nick
VIII. Almost
IX. Danger
X. Meeting Them
XI. Nuisance
XII. Jealousy, Jealousy
XIV. Party II
XV. Message
XVI. Two More
XVII. Truth
XVIII. Caught
XIX. Pain
XX. Stray
XXI. Acquaintance
XXII. Jackson
XXIII. Glimpse
XXIV. Reunite
XXV. Attempt
XXVI. Back To Them
XXVII. Dream
XXVIII. Escape
XXIX. Story I
XXX. Story II
XXXI. Tranquility
XXXII. Madness
XXXIII. End
Extra
Author's Note

XIII. Party I

7.8K 218 15
By inkandanalysis

Slowly opening my eyes as rays of sun peeked through the curtain, noticing someone's head laying on my arm, face snuggling in between my chest, arms draped over my waist, and our legs intertwining.

Looking down, seeing Natasha sleeping as I slowly moved, careful not to wake her, she snuggled closer, holding me tighter as she lets out a grunt and continued to sleep.

Lightly tracing her face, her flawless face, perfectly trimmed eyebrows, long eyelashes that almost touch her cheeks, cute straight nose, and plump lips.

Her beautiful red hair, removing some out from her face, my thumb lightly caressing her cheeks to her jaw.

As my finger drawing circles on her neck to her arm as I continue to look at her, at my beautiful soulmate.

"Keep doing that, любимая. Your hands are so warm." Natasha mumbled.

Gently brushing her hair, a hum of satisfaction vibrated on my chest, halting my action as she looked at me, her eyes, something about her green eyes.

When she looks at me, I get the warm and serene sensation that she adores me, cares for me, and knows me more than myself.

"Good morning, милая." She greeted, smiling at me, her thumb caressing on my lips, smiling back at her as I leaned, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning. Although I don't understand a thing about what you called me." I replied, earning a chuckle from her.

"Russian." She muttered.

Humming, although confused about what she said, a knock on the door echoed inside the room.

As the door opened, Steve's head peeked, "Good morning. Breakfast is ready, doll." He said, smiling at me, his smile widens seeing Natasha comfortably cuddling me.

"Good morning, Nat. I was wondering where you were." He stated, "She rarely cuddles anyone." He added, looking at me.

Smiling at what he said, "We'll be there, Steve." I answered.

"Okay, but better hurry before Tony and Clint eat all of the pancakes." He muttered, earning a chuckle from me.

"Roger that, Captain." I said, winking at him, shaking his head as he left.

"Nat, I think we should get ready." I said to her, a grunt escaped from her, holding me tightly.

"We can eat later." She replied and snuggled closer.

"I'm hungry." I stated, earning a sigh from her, looking at her as she pouted her lips, leaning in kissing her forehead, "Come on, before the pancakes are gone." I added as we stood up.

"There they are." Tony said, chewing. As I was about to sit, Bruce placed me on his lap earning a surprise squeak from me, "Bruce, I'm heavy." I said to him.

"You weigh like a feather, baby. Now open up." He mumbled, placing a fork with a pancake in front of me. 

"I can do it myself, Bruce." I said, looking at him, shaking his head as he nudged the fork closer.

Sighing as I opened my mouth, Bruce smiled brightly and continued to feed me.

"Party tonight everyone." Tony casually announced. 

"Tony enjoys throwing parties whenever he can, babe." Bruce stated, sensing my confusion earning an 'oh' from me, nodding my head.

"Are you done?" Natasha asked me, looking at Bruce's plate seeing that it's already empty, I nod my head.

"Good, be ready at 5. We'll be leaving." She said, standing up.

"Where?" I asked.

"Shopping." She replied, kissing Tony, Steve, Clint, and Bruce on the cheeks, and left.

Wearing jeans, a cropped flannel shirt, and white sneakers. Natasha knocked, "You ready, sweetie?" She asked, nodding my head, offering and accepting her hand as our hands intertwined.

Walking side by side to the common room, Tony sitting on the couch sipping his coffee, Bruce at his side biting the end of a pen looking at his tablet.

"We're going." Natasha announced, Tony then stood up, handing a black card to her.

Eyes widening, Tony winks at me and kisses both our cheeks, "Be careful, both of you." He said and walked back towards Bruce. Saying our bye to them, walking towards the elevator.

"I'm tired, Nat. Can't we just buy anything else." I whined, sitting on a cushion chair while Nat roamed around looking for a dress.

Nat walked back holding a bunch of dresses, "Go try all of these." She said, ushering me towards the fitting room, lips pouting as I obeyed.

"Next."

"No."

"Hm, no."

"Next one, babe."

Walking out wearing the black dress, "I swear Nat if you-" hearing a wolf-whistle interrupting me, "That one. That's definitely the one. We'll buy that. Now let's buy you some heels." She said, standing up.

What the hell just happened?

Following Nat as she chose some dresses and more clothes, grabbing my hands as we walked towards the counter, giving the card at the counter as we continued our way.

Bags both on our hands as we shop some more.

Arriving at the tower, greeting Clint and Steve, I quickly went towards my room, arms and legs spread laying on the bed, letting my eyes close.

Finally.

Someone shaking my arm woke me up, "Up now darling, we have to get ready." Natasha said, smiling at me.

Rubbing my eyes, I didn't even know that I fell asleep, dragging my feet to the bathroom.

Minutes later, walking back to my bed, my hair soaking wet and towel wrapping around my body, a black lace matching set lay on the bed.

"Do I really have to wear this?" I asked as she nodded, answering a faint okay as I began to wear it.

Sitting in front of the vanity, closing my eyes as Natasha did my make up and hair, "Can I open my eyes?" I asked.

"I'm almost done. Okay, open your eyes, baby." She replied and I obliged.

Looking at my reflection, a black eyeliner thinly lined my eyes making it more feline-looking, making my lashes full and lush. Brown hues of eyeshadow defined my eyes.

Natasha kept my complexion very natural, some light shading to the hallows of my cheeks adding some warmth to my skin, making it look very smooth, healthy, and glowing.

A nude pink with a subtle gloss placed on my lips, hair styled in a half up and half down loose curls. Overall, Natasha outdid herself.

"Is that me?" I asked, still looking at my reflection.

"Yes, now go get dressed." She answered and handed the dress.

Undressing myself in the bathroom, slipping the black dress, I walked out and looked at the floor-length mirror.

Mouth dropping seeing myself, asymmetrical hem with high slit ends in my thigh, spaghetti strap, having a deep v-neckline showing an ample amount of my cleavage, not too tight not too loose just enough for me to breath and comfortably walk around.

I was speechless looking at myself, looking at Natasha wearing a red bodycon knee-length dress with black lace ankle strap heels on. Sporting a smokey eye make up and red lipstick.

Define Perfect.

As Natasha gives me a black lace up heels, wearing it and standing up, stumbling a little thankful enough that Natasha was there to help steady myself.

Looking at her, "Gorgeous." I said, hands on her waist, gently caressing her face, "Thank you Nat, for everything." I added as I looked at her.

A bright smile on her face as she placed a light kiss on my cheek, "Anytime. I'll gladly do it again, любимая. Let's go, the boys are already waiting. Thor is also coming, hence why Tony throws this party." She muttered, grabbing my hand.

Intertwining our hands as we walked side by side, a little conversation as we make our way towards the party.

I nervously squeezed Natasha's hand as we reached the room, squeezing back her hand and lightly tapped my hand.

"You'll be fine, родная." She said, a gentle smile on her lips. Letting out a deep sigh, we entered the room. A brief silence as everyone was looking at us.

Oh, God. This is why I hate crowded places.

I sighed as everyone resumed what they're doing, roaming my eyes around as Natasha and I weaved our way through the crowd, everyone wore their best dress or suit.

A sweet melody drifted through the busy atmosphere, arriving at the counter as Natasha sat following her and ordered for us, seconds later the bartender carefully placed our drink, saying my thanks to him without looking at him.

Looking up hearing Natasha clears her throat, I followed her line of sight and noticed that the bartender was looking at me, eyes hungrily roamed my body as lust danced in his eyes.

As he was about to say something, Clint arrived, furiously looking at the bartender, "If you want your precious eyes, son. It's best to look away from my soulmate." Clint said, venom laced in his voice.

Averting his eyes away, turning his attention to the other customers, making their desired drinks. Hands wrapping possessively on my waist, "You look ravishing, my love." He said, kissing my temple. 

"You look handsome as always, Clint." I replied, earning a chuckle from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.9K 71
Coward. Freak. Killer. Marie Devnner has never known a life out of the shadows; out of hiding. But a one-off encounter with a mugger threw her into...
72.6K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...
539K 23.1K 38
Steve and the reader have a tumultuous relationship, made worse by his past with Peggy Carter, a traumatic injury with lasting effects, and an unlike...
14.6K 457 25
Part 1: Brutasha Series. A few weeks after the battle of NY, the original 6 Avengers try to adjust to life in Pepper Pott's tower. While on various...