The Alpha and His Engineer (B...

By BakuDeku_Writer

( Hero Bakugou x Support course Deku) Izuku Midoriya a quirkless omega whose dream diverted from being a her... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Attack
Chapter 3: The Confession
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 6: New Schools
Chapter 7: Another Normal Day
Chapter 8: Finding Out
Chapter 9: Katsuki's Birthday
Chapter 10: Suprise
Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 12: The Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Internship
Chapter 14: The Enemies' Win
Chapter 15: First Term Finals
Chapter 16: Training Camp
Chapter 17: The Rescue
Chapter 18: Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 19: Trouble
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: The Raid
Chapter 22: Welcome
Chapter 23: Suspicion
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Christmas
Chapter 26: School Year's End
Chapter 27: Finale
Chapter 28: Epilogue

Chapter 5: UA High

10K 231 94
By BakuDeku_Writer

(Welcome to chapter 5. Before you read this I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support. I know I don't have that many reads but I really appreciate you all reading this. I'm trying to make this story enjoyable and I hope you're liking it. I'll be trying to improve my creative writing skills to be better so just deal with it for now, cause it should continue to get better as I write these chapters. Just got the notification that I got a follower! OMG thank you so much I really appreciate it.)  

It was around 9:30 in the morning and Mitsuki had just finished making breakfast for everyone. She called to everyone in the house planning on hearing an angry blonde shout back. All she heard back as a response however was her husband Masaru calling back from his seat on their couch. The upstairs was completely silent. Their break had just started but Katsuki was still usually a morning person. This of course made Mitsuki worry about her son so she went to go and check on him and Izuku. When she entered the room however she was met with a happy surprise. The two were under the covers snuggled together, still asleep. Not wanting to interrupt the two she quietly left the room putting their portions of breakfast aside for later, eating their own portions. 

Meanwhile back upstairs Katsuki and Izuku were just starting to wake up. Staying snuggled up to each other, the only thing that changed was the fact that they were mentally awake. Katsuki tried to get up but he felt a tug seeing Izuku still trying to get some morning cuddles in before waking up. He looked down at his omega smiling, lying back down, and wrapping his arms around Izuku once more. The two stayed lying down and cuddling for around 10 minutes before they decided it was time to eat some breakfast. Katsuki was more of the one to decide that. He was able to get out of his omega's grip and went to the bathroom, turning on the water to let it warm up as he stripped down to nothing then, he entered the shower. 

Izuku woke up groaning as he realized that Katsuki wasn't there anymore. He entered the bathroom stuck in his thoughts thinking about what had happened last night. He turned the sink on splashing his face with the sudden coldness of the water jolting him awake. He thought about what the video he had seen talked about when it came to marking. It had said that you have to mark an omega after their first heat. Although that was a precaution just because they didn't want people being carelessly marked when their young but Izuku didn't know that, he only knew that you're supposed to mark omegas after their first heat. "Stupid Kacchan" he mumbled as he turned around and started walking towards the door. "Here to see me Deku?" Katsuki said with a smirk on his face. Izuku looked back startled, "I-I didn't know you were in here," he said, his face becoming red from the embarrassment. "You must have been able to hear it, I was in the shower for crying out loud."  "Sorry," Izuku said looking up at Katsuki realizing that he was only in a towel. Izuku could usually see Katsuki's strong arms but he didn't look at Katsuki's bare chest because that would be weird. Seeing Katsuki's abbs he became even redder than before just starring not being able to do anything.

"Like what you see?" Katsuki said watching the omega just stand there staring at him flustered. Izuku came back to his senses looking down before stuttering out a "U-um w-well" he couldn't finish due to the sheer embarrassment that he was feeling. He just fled out of the room and waited for Katsuki to leave the room fully dressed this time. Katsuki entered his bedroom with actual clothes on and still wet hair. Because Izuku had been marked last night his instincts made him slightly clingy, causing him to grab Katsuki's hand before they went downstairs. The two of them got there ate their reheated breakfast, neither Mitsuki nor Masaru noticing the bite mark on Izuku's neck. Afterward, Izuku went and got ready for his day getting dressed in some more of Katsuki's clothes. He headed out the door, "Kacchan I'm going home! See ya tomorrow!" he said Katsuki replying with a "Kay" before Izuku closed the door heading 'home'. Even though his first plan was to go straight home he wanted to check on something before he returned to his mother. 

He headed to his doctor's office to ask a question. He had gotten a new doctor recently due to his other one retiring which wasn't bad at all (not bringing in Dr.Eggman over here). This man was in his mid-thirties with short black straight hair. He found his new doctor, Dr. Tatahashi to be much friendlier and easier to talk to. Luckily his doctor had a few minutes so he was able to walk into his office and sit down not disturbing anything. "So, what brings you here today Izuku?" Dr. Takahashi asked. "Well I wanted to ask you about marking" he replied. "Ask away" Izuku took a deep breath. "W-well as you know I haven't had my first heat." he nodded and continued to listen to Izuku. "And well I might have been marked last night," he said looking down. "And why's that a problem?" Dr. Takahashi said confused. "When I watched the part of the video that explained marking at school it said to have had your first heat beforehand," Izuku said looking up at Dr. Takahashi. He looked and smiled, "I can assure you that you're fine. It's really just a precaution so that foolish kids don't mark each other and regret it later. It won't change anything in you and the only thing that will change is the duration between your heats. Instead of every other month like normally marked omegas, yours will only be twice a year. Honestly, it's a slight advantage when it comes to you right now. It does mean fewer opportunities to have children but I don't think you'll have a problem with that." Izuku sighed relieved that he had nothing to worry about. "Thank you Dr. Takahashi-san," he said, bowing before he started to head toward the door. "Oh wait." the doctor called causing Izuku to turn back 'round. "Congratulations on getting marked," he said, Izuku nodded before heading out of the doctor's office and toward his home.

The two's break was spent hanging out together, Izuku practically living at Katsuki's house with his mother's permission of course. Most days Izuku and Katsuki would go on dates, whether that was going out somewhere or watching movies on the couch, Mitsuki, Masaru, and Inko already knowing that they were a thing. On some days, however, Izuku would go home to start working on his project to get into UA. They became very comfortable with each other, kissing and touching were normal for them especially hugs, holding hands, and walking together with Katsuki's hand on Izuku's waist pulling them closer. Izuku's heat did start in those weeks, and overall it was fairly strange. Izuku just became clingier and wanted to be touched. His pheromones were stronger than when not in his heat, but all he wanted was to be touched and not be impregnated. This struck Katsuki as odd but he tried to pay no mind to it.

The break went by quickly and before they knew it there was only a week and a half left. For Izuku that didn't mean anything but for Katsuki that meant that the UA entrance exam was coming up. Even though Izuku and Katsuki spent a lot of time together doing whatever, they also prepared each other for what was coming up. Izuku helped Katsuki with some of his exercises and Katsuki gave Izuku time to brainstorm and start creating his design. When the time came for the entrance exam Katsuki was ready, he had studied hard and made sure that he could use his quirk efficiently. Izuku wouldn't be able to watch him so he would cheer for him before and after he finished. Izuku walked with Katsuki to the great big school UA high. "I can't believe that I actually get to set for in UA!" Izuku exclaimed, even though he wasn't going to be an examinee he would still get to walk a little on UA's campus. They were close to the door with the big one on it when Katsuki stopped and turned around giving Izuku a peck on the lips. "See ya later nerd," he said before entering the doors and heading into the auditorium. 

Izuku headed home knowing that Katsuki would take a few hours before he came home. Once he did, Izuku would greet him greatly, having bought something special for him in advance. He went to a nearby store and picked out a small gift for Katsuki before heading over to one of his favorite shops and bought his favorite, spicy ramen. Then he headed home getting everything ready before Katsuki got back home. 

Katsuki entered through the great big doors of UA, staff guiding them to the auditorium room in which they would take a test and then get briefed on the combat part. The auditorium was a large black room with about 30 or so rows on top and 35 underneath. The test was much easier than he had expected but his knowledge from last year wouldn't have been enough. Due to the extensive time, he spent studying the test was easy and he breezed right through it. Soon enough came the briefing in which they learned about the combat point system. During the briefing, Katsuki sat there looking as if he were bored and not paying attention but he took in everything that president mic had said. 

He walked over with the rest of his group entering battleground B. The whole group of people looked like a bunch of extras to Katsuki, even if they weren't he didn't really care. He got ready, doing that strange stretch that he always used before any exercise. After he got a sufficient stretch he put his arms behind his back in a semi-Naruto run stance. The loud bell rang causing everyone to start running towards the robots. Katsuki zoomed off using his explosions to propel him faster. Although keeping track of his points would have been a good thing to do, Katuski was more focused on defeating as many robots as possible, meaning there was no more space to keep track of it. Defeating one robot after another, Katsuki was in the zone destroying them right as he comes across them. The speed that he had allowed him to get places faster, making it so that he could defeat more robots in total. After a while, there was another loud noise that indicated that the exam had finished. Even though he didn't know his score, there was one thing he did know. He beat up a ton of robots.

He left UA around 4:30 PM (16:30) making his way back home. The walk was a little over 30 minutes but he made it in good time, having good pacing meant he made it in 22 or so minutes. When he made it to the yard of his, knowing Izuku he knew that he had planned something as a congratulation. He took a deep breath before opening the door being 'surprised by his parents, Inko, and Izuku standing there shouting out congratulations. Izuku walked over to him hugging Katsuki tightly. There was still a little bit of time before dinner where he had to share everything with the parents so Izuku and Katsuki went upstairs, wanting some alone time. The two laid down in bed, getting into a good cuddling position. "So what happened? How's UA?" Izuku asked enthusiastically wanting to know how everything was. "I'll tell you when we go down for dinner kay?" Katsuki replied looking at the smaller male watching as he pouted and nodded his head ever so slightly.

Katsuki chuckled, turning on the TV to watch a show before they had to go down, still tired from all of the examinations.  The two got called down for dinner, reluctantly getting up the two traveling back downstairs sitting down at the table. "So, what happened?" Mitsuki asked Katsuki passing him his food. Katsuki put his hands together muttering "itadakimasu (いただきます)" (they say that before eating 👍talking about his examinations in between bites of his ramen. Katsuki talked about how he had obliterated every robot in his path, most definitely getting the top in the exams. After finishing his food he put his hands together again saying, "gochisou sama deshita (ごちそうさまでした)" (I know you probably don't care about it but I put the English and Japanese version because why not?) He excused himself from the table walking to his room to get some needed rest after the long day. 

Izuku entered the room shortly after to check up on how Katsuki was doing. "If you haven't already make sure to stretch, we don't want you having tight muscles do we?" he said heading over to where Katuski was hugging him. He could tell that Katsuki was still tense and nervous about how he did. "I know you did great Kacchan," he said giving the taller male and quick kiss trying to relax him just a little. The results for whether or not he got in would be coming in about a week so there was a lot of time to think about things. Seeing that Katsuki was still tense Izuku looked back up at him, "Wanna watch something?" he asked hoping to ease the blonde's nerves. Katsuki could tell what Izuku was doing and nodded, stiffly walking toward the bed lying down and handing Izuku the controller, not wanting to choose anything. 

Izuku took the controller and put on one of the All Might movies like always. Around the quarter mark of the movie they paused and got ready for bed. Once completed they turned the movie back on and cuddled, ignoring the movie entirely they ended up falling asleep. The next week was fairly normal, Izuku took Katsuki out more places to keep his mind off of UA for now. Their time together flew by and soon enough Katsuki was getting his results. Seeing the paper he and Izuku ran upstairs to see what he had gotten. The Katsuki tried to open the envelope but he was too nervous. He handed it to Izuku having him open it in his place. Izuku giggled seeing that the blonde was nervous. He opened the letter like it were some kind of chips bag, the circular hologram falling on the bed next to them. 

The hologram detected the fact that it had been taken out of its previous containment area (the letter) and turned on with a blip. Katsuki turned his attention toward the screen seeing as a small mouse in a big chair was on the screen. Izuku was watching next to him, "Kacchan that's hero Nezu! He's the principal of UA" he said his eyes sparkling. "I know who he is don't worry," he said ruffling Izuku's dark green curls. Nezu started talking through the hologram and it was amazing. The two were blown away by the fact that they were communicating with UA's principal through a hologram, it wasn't even a prerecorded message it was in real-time. Nezu continued to congratulate Katsuki, telling him that he had been that top student in the exam. With that, he already knew he would be in hero course 1-A. After the hologram shut off the two sat there in silence for a little bit. "You got 1st Kacchan! Great job I'm really proud of you," he said snuggling into Katsuki's arm. "Of course I got the top, I always win" he exclaimed as if pushing off the compliment. What Izuku couldn't see was that Katsuki's tail was wagging relieved and happy that he had done so well.

Both Izuku and Katsuki are starting a new chapter in their life, high school. It was going to be much more difficult than middle school. How will those first few days work out? Find out in the next chapter. 

(Hi everyone! I'm hoping to get these out on a weekly or so basis but my school's back up again so I'm not sure what my schedule will be just yet. I wrote half of this tonight. it's currently 1:30 AM and my computer is telling me that it's dying but I'm writing this anyway. Thank you for all of the support so far. How do you think their first experience of high school will be? Go ahead and comment (only if you want to) See you in the next chapter ^^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.3K 24
"You have no quirk" Aizawa asked confused, bakugo nodded everyone looked at him like he had two heads. "How'd you get in this school or my class for...
51.1K 1K 17
[Sequel is "The Black Epidemic"] --- Kathrin Alicia Snape, younger sister to Severus Snape, best friend to Narcissa Black, sisterly figure to Lucius...
1.6K 75 9
Story of a student who developed a crush on a familiar person but turns out was his childhood friend. This is my very first story and my grammar is...
100K 2.5K 25
~4 years old~ "Hey Kachaan! My mommy says that when two people love each other a lot they will get married and kiss!" Deku almost squeals. "Ohhhh! L...