My Love Of Tomorrow||AN.F.

By AngelfairyDA

Aya is a normal teenage girl, but what happens when she finds out a hurtful truth, the real reason why her br... More

✨Introduction✨
There's A Reason You Don't Know
Movie Night Cronicles
I Don't Want You To Get Hurt
What A VOGUE Day
Game Night Weggie
Everybody Scream Ice-Cream
Unpacking BOXES
Flying Waters
Reunited With My Fav

The Fair

10 0 0
By AngelfairyDA

Aya's POV

I came out of the shower, and went straight to my bed, as I sat down on my bed, My phone got a text. I opened it.....

Unknown

Hey Aya, how are u?

Im good but who are u?

Its me, Cohen, we met at Ihop
last year.

(It was*Gasp*....... Cohen?? My heart skipped a beat. Anyways back to the chat.)

Oh hey, I remember you.
(I tried not making it seem like I already knew him).

Yeah, I was wondering if u would
like to hangout sometime?

Sure, I'd love to.
Omg he wants to hangout.

How abt tmr?

Im free.

Ok cool💙.
Seen.

(Omg i have to tell Jules abt this)
I called Jules and told her what just happened.

On the phone:

Aya:Hey boo guess who just texted me,I said jumping up and down.

Jules: Gurl tell me!!!!!

Aya: Cohen asked if I wanted to hangout tmr.

Jules:Omg finally 😭🥺

After having a long conversation with Jules I finally got to lay my head down and sleep.

Friday 9:30am

I woke up feeling nervous and excited at the same time, but bitch I ain't no simp so, I don't ever get butterflies in my stomach for no man. Anywayssss, I got dressed and did all the morning stuff such as eat breakfast, brush ur teeth, etc. I was supposed to meet Cohen at the fair, which only started at 3pm,so i had most of the time to myself. I mostly just sat on the couch and scrolled threw tiktok.Derek then sent me a text.

Derek

Hey Aya, u down to film
a yt vid today?

I'd love to, but im hanging
out with Cohen today 😏.

Wow,u actually made a move.

He texted me first but ok.

Wait so ur choosing
him over mee😭

(Derek said jokingly.)

Ur my number one bruh🙄

Oh-thats what I thought 🤔but have
fun❤️

Not too much fun😑

Ok dad🙄💕.

2:30

It was almost time to meet with Cohen,i also asked Jules to come with me so I wouldn't be alone.

"Hey Aya", Mike said as he signaled his head up towards me."Whats up",I replied. "Mom left us money on the table to go grocery shopping tmr, and also are u going out? ", Mike asked me curiously. "Yeah why", I snapped back. "No prob, just be back before 6",Mike said as he walked back into his room. I sometimes wish me and Mike could spend more time together, we always used to be so close but when dad left everything changed. I miss my big brother, i mean I have Derek but his not my brother and its just not the same. The only reason Derek and I have a brother and sister relationship is because of our age gap, 3 years might be alot but not for me.

It was finally time to leave so, Jules picked me up and we drove to the fair.

There we were, amazed as we entered the field with so many colorful rides.

"How are u feeling", Jules said as she playfully slapped my arm. "Nervous and excited", I said as my heart was skipping out of my chest."Don't worry it we will be fine, besides ur a bad bitch Aya", Jules said hyping me up. "Omg, that's him", I said as I spotted him by the boxing machine. He then looked at me. "His coming over here", Jules said as she smirked at me. There he was standing right infront of me, the guy I wanted to ask out.

Cohen Musey
Age:14

"Hey, its finally nice to see u again ", he said as he winked at me."Its nice to see you again", I said as I blushed. What am I saying, God why am I this cringy. "So I guess that I will leave you guys too it", Jules said as she walked over to the candyfloss machine winking at me. Ugh I love that gurl.

Jules POV

Im so glad Aya finally got to hang out with Cohen, I left them 2 alone so they can have some time together, I never really seen Aya with a guy before, but u do not wanna see her when she goes through a heartbreak, she eats pickles like crazy,although she's never went through a heartbreak over a boy, wonder what that will be like.

So after leaving them, I went to the candyfloss machine. I was craving sweetness. As I was about to buy me candyfloss guess who decided to show,

YES Its KOBE.... again.

"Hey muff, can I buy that candyfloss for you ",he said as leaned on the counter infront of me. "No thanks I think I can buy it myself", I snapped back at him. "Oh but I insist, Muff", Kobe said as he smirked at me with his bright hazel eyes.

Why did this boy have to be surprisingly so good looking,I mean every girl must be after him even if he such a stud.

"Hey can I get 2 candyflosses, one blue and one pink", Kobe asked the man who was making the candyfloss."I could've bought myself you know, but thanks" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Your so stubborn, I love it", Kobe said crossing his arms. "whatever, aren't you supposed to be with ur 100 girlfriends over there", I said as I snapped back at him. "Their not really my girlfriends, they just follow me around because they don't understand the definition of fuck and go",Kobe said pouting.

"Well then Goodluck, and thanks for the candyfloss", I said as I took the candyfloss walking off. "Ugh, what a woman", Kobe said as he smirked at me walking off.

Most off the night i was alone but i lowkey didn't care.

Meanwhile......

Aya's POV

So yep there i was walking on the field with Cohen, his really sweet and positive if thats how you describe a guy ur supposed to be into. But he never really gave me the feeling of having butterflies, maybe i just need to hangout with him more. I guess.

"So what would you like to do next", Cohen said as he looked at me."I think im hungry, lol",I scoffed rubbing my stomach. "Well what would you like to eat", Cohen said looking around. "I think I saw a hotdog stan back there",I said pointing. "Ok then I'll buy", Cohen said taking out his wallet. "Oh no its, fine lets just play rock paper scissors", I said placing my fist on my hand. "Rock paper scissors?" Cohen asked with a confused look. "Yeah, to see who buys the food", I said laughing. "Nah, we don't have to do that, I'll just buy", Cohen said as he took money out. Wow, so i guess me and derek are the only weird ones who does that.

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed {😁}

Dont forget to vote{👍}

Note:Everything That is in the story is JUST for the story {😉}

Okay bye😑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
294K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...