Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N

26🌷

5K 263 44
By chandusweety4

Nina pov:

God!! why did I even left my darling alone there and came to parlor. I could have stayed with her but no. I have to tag along with this three idiots nd had to stay in this parlor from the last three hours.

But it’s worth it...I look more beautiful than before nd I am damn sure I will make cabir roam around me like a lost puppy.

Haha..😂

I wanted to take my sweet revenge from him because day before yesterday he yelled at me.So it's his reward for shouting at me.

By the way, are you all thinking that I had accepted his proposal...

Naah..

I won't answer him now. I will make him wait for my answer till I get satisfied with his pleadings which he didn't pleased me till now.

That egostical curly fry....😠

All he does was flirting with me 24/7 in chatting or in call. But even his flirting was making me blush.

So, I decided to make him mad in my love. So that he won't leave me till my last breath.

Pari pov:

I looked at Deepa who was enjoying her pedicure by sitting on a chair so comfortably. I don't know why I feel insecure whenever I see her. I mean when ever Rishi mentioned about her I feel like she was taking my place in his heart.

I don't know why but even though I know he loves me more than anyone but I was insecure about her even though she is not that beautiful.

I don't like her at all. I like only Hasna. She is a pure soul unlike every one. I wish I would met her before Nina.

No offense but I wanted Hasna as my only bestfriend because who wouldn't want her as a friend when we know how sweet & naive she is nd as well as beauty with brains. When ever I saw nina & hasna's bonding I too wanted the same with Hasna. But how much I ever tired for the same bond with her I didn't get that.

I am not jealous of them. In my entire life I never had a friend who is real not fake. I just want the same bond which she share with Nina.

And about Nina she is like a duck. Always do buk-buk. She is also nice nd friendly but possesive about Hasna. At starting when she behaved rudely with me I felt so sad nd even cried.

But later she apologize to me nd started talking friendly but not that closely like she share with Hasna.

I wish someday they will allow me in sharing their bond with me too.

Right now we are going back to hostel from parlor.

Nina pov:

I called her but she didn't lifted the call. I was getting worried about her after knowing that some Jerks tried to touch her.

Thankgod Daksh sir punched that bastards or else I would had kicked them where the sun doesn't shine.

That stupid giggling baby.......can't she lift the call.

"She didn't lift the call?" pari asked me raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

I shook my head as no...

"May be she slept..you know na how she is" pari added.

"I know about her more than you. You don't need to tell me" I said angrily rolling my eyes at her.

Pari pov:

Nina, can't agree that I too know about smiley like she does.

I shook my head at Nina. We soon reached our college. Rishi & cabir anna were continuously calling me. Actually I didn't informed anyone nd went out with my friends.

I know they will be annoyed with me. I can manage Anna but about Rishi I can't. I have to butter him after going to hostel.

Huff...

Nina pov:

God...this curly fry is calling me continuously..

I wonder what he wants. Actually he was sending messages from the moment I stepped out of the hostel asking me where I am going.

Puff...he is asking me like my soon to be husband.

I rolled my eyes at it nd entered the room only to see my giggling baby sleeping like a cute tired baby.

Aww...

"I told you she might had slept" pari said giving me a knowing look.

My heart didn't agree to her because I'm afraid she might take my only bestfriend away from me.

Sure pari & I both became close friends but some where in my heart I was scared that pari will make us  apart.

Urvi & deepa went in nd straight away fell on the bed. While I walked towards my darling.....my bestie to wake her up as it is dinner time.

Pari pov:

As I saw Nina, about to wake up Hasna I stopped her not wanting to disturb her sleep.

"Don't wake her up Nina...we will bring food to her." i said caringly.

She agreed without any tantrum for the first time. We went to have our dinner nd came back with a plate full of food to her.

Nina pov:

Before I could take the plate nd fill the food, pari beat me first.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I wanted to do it for my best friend but this girl always involve in middle.

Ok..let her do it but I will feed her after going to room.

We reach the room. As soon as we came in, urvi walked past me nd started waking her up.

I got angry. I'm her best friend na I have to do all that but no..they all are taking my place.

I strolled towards smiley bed nd pushed urvi slightly.

"What the hell bitch..can't you see I'm waking her up" urvi yelled.

"I can see what you are doing but as I am her best friend I have to wake her up not you all" I too shouted back.

"I agree that you both are close more than us that doesn't mean we are not her friends" urvi said glaring at me.

"I didn't said that you are not her friends instead I said that I'm her bestfriend" I clarified her.

"Leave her urvi...let her do it what she wants. you know, sometimes she behaves as a kid" deepa said making me more angry.

"In what angle am I looking like a kid to you"I yelled at her.

"Nina, stop fighting nd wake her up..she didn't ate anything since noon" pari said making me remember that my best friend might be hungry in sleep.

Poor girl...

I slowly wake her up...she looked at me groggily..

"5 more min"

I again wake her up but again she said...

"Nina 20min"

At last I forcibly make her sit nd fed food to her while she was half sleeping.

After that I made her sleep nd climbed to my bed.

My bestfriend is looking so tired due that stupid seniors.

Pari pov:

I looked at Nina who was feeding her. Why don't she understand that Hasna is not only her friend but every one too. Everyone in our room cares for her but that witch won't allow anyone.

I shook my head nd glanced at smiley who was sleeping peacefully now.

I don't understand one thing why my anna's batch was targetting her I mean they all rag her more than anyone I wonder why? Even they all gave a nick name to her.

Close up..

Arghh...i can think about this later. First i have to butter my love. Rishi must be very angry at me. With that I call him...

Hasna pov:

I woke up feeling my phone vibrating. I ended it without even opening my eyes.

Who ever it is..they might be wait but my sleep can't.

I was again going into slumber but got irritated by the same vibration again.

Arghh...I lifted the call..nd placed beside the pillow nd slept. But whom am I kidding..

"Miss Hasna sastry....are you going to wake up right now or else shall I drag your lazy ass out of the bed"

I heard the screeching sound of Nina early in morning.

Arghh..

"Five more minutes"

"No... it's already 8:45...we are going to be late for our freshers party.." i heard pari voice.

Freshers party..

Arghh...I got up in an instant when I heard the word freshers nd glance at Nina nd pari.

They both are looking so beautiful in their attires...

Nina was wearing an elegant dark green long dress...she was looking gorgeous.

                     (Nina's outfit)

Pari was wearing a white crop top with a blue long skirt, she was looking
marvelous...

I'm damn sure boys can't take their eyes off from both of them.

"oye...hello missy"

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the snapping sound of fingers of Nina...

I looked over at her in confusion....

Why she was snapping fingers at me...

You dummy....god knows how much time you zoned out...my subconscious mocked me.

I bit my tongue childishly at them..

"you are really insane" Nina said rolling her eyes at me.

"If I'm insane then you too because you are my friend" I stick out my tongue at her like a kid.

"Donkey"nina glared.

"Pig"i retorted.

"Dog"

"crocodile"

"Stop it both of you" Pari shouted.

We both kept shut our mouth like she is our mummy..😂

"Okay mummy" Nina said ironically.

"shut up mummy"pari glared at her by mocking her.

"we have to be there at 10 nd still you are sleeping hasna" pari said softly while looking at me.

"I was so tired due to that stupid dance" I said stretching my hands lazily.

"We know that" they both said in union.

"I don't have a saree to wear nd by the way why are you both not wearing saree's" I asked them by knitting my eyebrows in confusion.

"No need of that darling. Last night they inform us that we can wear whatever we want but it should be decent." Nina uttered looking at me with a smile.

"Oh..thank God I thought I was going to be taunted by them" I said relaxing a bit.

They laughed nd suddenly I remember about the call nd smacked my head mentally nd glanced at the mobile quickly nd it's still on call...I looked at the caller Id....

It's Aashi...

Ayyo kaduvale..I think she had heard all what we are talking..

"Hello"I quickly said.

"so finally  you had realized that you are on call" she replied in teasing tone...

"urmm...sorry for that...you have to listen to our blabbering's" I said scratching my neck in an embarssing tone.

"It's ok hasna...but you three are so funny" Aashi said laughing at me making me awkward.

"So, i just called you to inform about your dance performance"

Dance...

Oh...how I forgot about it...

Dance...

The name itself making me shiver imagining myself to dance infront of everyone.

I wish I don't have to dance. I am feeling all jittery suddenly.

"your performance is atlast so you don't have to wear your dance constume now" Aashi added.

"hmm...ok...Aashi bye" I said and hung up.

I sauntered to washroom lazily....nd got dressed up in red dress..nd applied a little bit of make up.

                    (hasna outfit)

After getting ready. We three walked to college while giggling.

As we were reaching to the seminar hall...

"Akka...you are looking so pretty" varsha said coming out of no where towards me while holding a bunch of red roses with her two little hands.

"Thankyou varsha" I tittered nervously at her as I never got compliments before except from my family nd now my friends.

"This is for you" Varsha said forwarding the bunch of roses to me.

"Really!!" I exclaimed like a child while taking those fresh rose flowers from her.

In my life till now no one gave me anything like this except my family.

"Yes...someone gave me to hand over these to you" she replied twisting her lips funnily.

But why will someone give me red Roses....

"Are you sure...these are for me" I asked her in confusion.

"Yes...it's for you only...."varsha said nd ran away quickly without waiting for a second.

"Oooo....someone had a secret admirer" Nina said teasingly while i blushed shyly.

"Shut up..there is nothing like that" I said playfully glaring at her.

"yes...yes...if it's not a secret admirer then it must be a stalker" pari said laughing while she gave a hifi to nina.

Both are teasing me while making fun of me.

"Will you both please shut up your pretty mouth's"I yelled.

They both kept mum...

"Let's go" I added further.

We three walked inside while going I was busy in admiring the fresh flowers in my hands that i didn't saw someone coming in my direction nd bumped into a wall..no..no..scratch that...it's better to say a hard chest and  all my concious came back with a hammering chest knowing very well that to whom I bumped in when I inhale his scent nd felt his muscular arms around my waist...

I took my time to open my eyes slowly to see only his intense eyes which were looking at my face with his twinkling eyes.

Twinkling eyes....like twinkling stars....

Seriously hasna...didn't get any other word to discribe his eyes.

"Ahem..Ahem"

I heard someone clearing their throat nd i quickly realised in what posture we both are in. I quickly pushed my wolfy.

"Close up...instead of thanking my friend for preventing you from falling down on the floor...without any gratitude you pushed him just like that" Rishi sir said in serious tone.

I felt embarrased as well as gulity  for doing like that...

"I-I am sorry sir" I apologized while looking down at my feet.

"It's ok but be careful from next time. I won't be able to hold you everytime whenever you are about to fall" my wolfy said in his gruff voice.

I didn't dare to look at him nd nodded my head looking at my feet by fidgeting with my fingers.

"you may go now...your friends are waiting for you there" Rishi sir added.

I nodded my head nd left from there quickly with a beating heart.

As we are at the entrance of the door..I let out a sigh nd saw the whole hall which was decorated with balloons nd some other kind of decorative items. Totally the hall looks so magnificient.

Seniors are welcoming us by putting a small tilak on our forehead. Some some seniors are giving rose flowers to whom they like to freshers that's us.

After putting tilak on our forehead we three entered in nd was busy in searching for seats but before we walk further some guys came to me nd started giving me flowers.

I don't know whether should I took it or not.

I looked at them...they are some senior guys as well as I can see some of my class boys too.

I glanced at nina & pari...they are taking flowers who were giving to them.

So, i did the same as my friends. I took the flowers from them by giving a smile to which they were placing their hands on their hearts....i don't know why...

I glanced at the flowers...some gave me white, some gave me yellow nd few guys gave me red flowers. But most of all flowers which i got..i like the flowers which varsha gave me. It smells same like my wolfy...my daksh.

We walked to the empty seats which are at last nd settled their.

"smiley you got more flowers than us" nina complained like a child.

"That means she has more fans than us" pari pouted at me.

Fans....nd that too for an ugly duckling like me...seriously...

"yeah...yeah..I have more fans than both of you that's the reason why my dress nd hair are flowing in air what ever direction they want due to the fans which rotating in huge speed, causing my hair to flew in different directions" i said sarcastically.

They both glared at me...

"If you both want then I will give some flowers to you both...why are you both sulking at a small thing" I said giggling at their faces.

They both frowned at me nd twisted their neck towards the dias.

I too looked at the stage only to get my breath stuck in my lungs..

Wolfy..

My Daksh was looking so hot in his white shirt matched with blue jenes. He was holding a mic in his hands while his eyes are roaming all over the hall like he was searching for someone.

"you know what daksh sir is going to give the welcome speech" pari said excitedly.

Auctomatically my lips curved into a beautiful smile.  I glanced at him again, now he was looking at the starting rows with a small smile nd  he started the welcoming speech..

Hello...my best regards to  everyone present over here and a hearty welcome to all the freshers. As we seniors are so eagerly waiting to know you all more than these two months.So welcome to this new world guys...

My heart started racing as soon as i heard his words...I don't know why i'm feeling so shy to even look at his face.

Before going ahead, I wanted to ask you all a question..From the last two months we were hearing rumours about us..

"Being an anti ragging squad the members were encouraging ragging nd even they are too doing it"

"Not only this I heard so many things about us...I wanted to clear you all one thing about this party..."

By any chance did he read my mind because those are my thoughts..😩

"Freshers party..."

This freshers party is a great opportunity for new students to celebrate this new beginning with new livings that would hopefully there with  one lifetime. People come from different places to study here. You meet new people who will be there in your journey of new life may be as a best friend, lover nd in some cases soulmate too.But I must tell you all that it's a new place...a new life takes up all the time for exploration, studies without any celebration.This is surely a special party for you all to celebrate a great bonding with your seniors being a part of our college, as from the last two months you people had start a fresh journey of your life, full of new challenges, milestones, and achievements.

Hmm..he is right...I started a new journey here nd met new people who are far different from me. Like if one is iphone and the other is Samsung..like that.

I mean they are all phones but they have different features same like humans...we are all human's but have different persinalities with different mind set..Any way my roommates had became my friends  by helping one another. I am so blessed to have them mainly Nina in my life who takes care of me like I'm her own sister.

So we seniors organize this party to welcome freshers  in college friendly atmosphere nd to encourage your creative talent, to boost your confidence nd to pursue your passion. It is important to know your seniors nd there behaviour so you won't feel uncomfortable to ask for anything.From the last two months we are doing that in the name of ragging nd interaction session nd this party is just an informal introduction to you all from our side.

Yes...he is right...because of those tasks i over come the stage fear nd shyness. I even learned new things due to those tasks most importantly i learned how to dance..

Two years ago, I was also like you all, sitting at your place, waiting for this journey to start, and believe me, it will be going to be the best roller coaster ride of your life which is full of fun, knowledge, growth, and ultimate success. The day you will end this journey, you will surely miss the memorable time that you are going to spend here.

Well, today is the day when all your excitement is going to be at peaks. This is a party where you people can increase your friendship with your fellow classmates as well as your seniors. This place is not just about education and all but also about building a personality, an attitude, a character, and a versatile person. So, be ready to capture some magical moments, make happy memories with your friends who are going to be around you for a lifetime with happiness.

Two months before...on the first day of your college, you must had lots of questions like What is this place like? How are people here? Will I be able to mingle with them? Will I able to get what I am searching for? For all this, I would like to say just one word, Relax. Even when I started, I too had all these questions, but frankly, I got all the answers positively, and I am sure at a certain period you all will too.

Those are  the questions which had roamed in my mind on that day when I came into this college...

I know for many of you people, the first day will be a most memorable day in your life because it was a day where we had many new mixed feelings like happiness, confusion, fear, and excitement. We may stay here for one more year but don’t worry, we are here for you all, to make sure that this journey is memorable for you all.

Yes, my first day in this college will be always memorable to me because it's the day where I met you nd lost my first kiss to you daksh..😊

So, welcome to our small and beautiful family, which is full of love, happiness, sadness and success. Atlast, I would wish you all to meet and greet everyone and make a amiable  relationship with all. Be enthusiastic and participative in every event. Try to be extraordinary in every case to stand out and shine like a bright moon among million of stars. You all have very high expectations and are quite positive that you are going to cross all the barriers to fulfill those expectations with your hardwork and dedication. you people can achieve anything you wish. At the end of this journey, you are going to have a treasure of memories.

Will I have those treasure of memories at the end of this journey? Will I?

Lastly, I would like you all to enjoy this moment to the fullest. This day is yours and it is a big festival for you all. So let us get this party full of music and fun started to create some beautiful memories.

Make sure that you people make this day as first memorable event in your life. So that in future when you people are doing something. You shouldn't regret about not enjoying.

Last but not least...

Make it the most memorable party of your new journey...

With that he left the stage...The whole hall was buzzing with applaud of claps for him. I was looking at him in aww..

I'm speechless...

I was staring at him in admiration. He is not looking like the wolfy but was looking like a great person. My heart was beating for him. He was looking dashing in formals that too in folded sleeves.

I came out of my trance when I heard that the director of the college is going to lighting the lamp. After few words all the staff left.

"Let's start the party..."

Cabir anna shouted in the mic loudly grinning widely at us.

                       ***💞***

Sorry for the late update guys...

I will try to update as early as pissible...

By the way hope you guys like the update...

Keep supporting through your votes & comments...

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.6K 35
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other. οΏΌ FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
2M 86.1K 91
β€’UNDER EDITINGβ€’ Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...
60.1K 4.7K 17
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
35.3K 3.3K 63
β€’ She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. β€’ Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...