My Bully [Jikook Fanfiction]

By Jeonchimmy_kook

❝Just wait, You will regret being born Park Jimin❞ [WARNING: This books contains lots of inappropriate thing... More

[New Bully]
[Complains]
[Don't Mess with Me]
[Help?]
[Only I Can Bully Him]
[Truth or Dare]
[Are You Drunk?]
[Why Him?]
[Lost in His Eyes]
[Can't I Have a Happy Life?]
[Save Me]
[I Ain't a Freaking Baby]
[Nasty Body]
[Bloods]
[Welcome My Soulmate]
[Jeonlous]
[Mission One, Completed]
[Kiss Me]
[Can You Kiss Me More?]
[We Are Only Friends]
[Pull Me Closer]
[He's Mine]
[The Smile He Never Saw]
[Hickeys]
[Stay Away from Me]
[Why Does It Hurt so Much?]
[The Pain You Are Giving Me]
[My Fault]
[You Look Happier, You Do]
[Aren't We All Hurt?]
[I Just Want Us to Be Together]
[The Love I've for You]
[Trip to India?]
[Welcome to India]
[Are You Taken?]
[Taj Mahal, A Symbol Of Love]
[Revealing Our Relationship?]
[Love Is You]
[Love in the Air]
[Being Gay Is a Sin?]
[Never Let Go of My Hand]
[Without You, There Is No Me]
[My Angel Baby]
[Four Lovers, One Room]
[Darling Just Kiss Me Slow]
[You Cheated!]
[Mood Spoiler]
[Marrige for Business]
[Surprise Darling]

[Bye Bye Motherfuckers]

6.3K 314 122
By Jeonchimmy_kook

Jungkook pov

The thing I saw was enough to make my eyes filled with blood as my eyes can't just see this. Jimin's dad and one person was gripping on his already hurted head and throw him directly in the floor with all force. I can clearly hear the cries of poor jimin so you mean his own family, LIKE HIS OWN FAMILY IS FUCKING ABUSING HIM!!! What the fuck? And for fuck sake he's already so much hurted stop itt. Can't you hear his sobs? Fucking stop.

I really want to go inside take jimin and just run away and take him directly in my house and lock him safely inside my room but you know I can't.

"PLEASE STOP" Jimin scream crying hard on the floor and I don't know what to say. I stop pecking inside his room and stand against the wall not believing myself.

"I fucking bully the one who's already suffering" I mutter under my breath and closed my eyes shut when I hear the loud scream of jimin. Wait should I record this?.

"Wait, Is there someone?" I guess they notice my existence. I immediately run outside his house towards my car and I hear the sound of door opening.

I immediately open the car door in hurry.

"Hyung let's leave fast" I said in hurry he doesn't ask any question and started the car and we left immediately from there.

My mind can't stop thinking about what I saw. How could anyone abuse their own freaking child? I need to do something. I know I'm his bully so why I care but, Don't you know my bully are just for fun. Yeah I know this time I crossed my limits and I feel guilty for it.

"Jungkook did something happened?"

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook??"

"Jungkook???"

"JUNGKOOK" I flinch when I hear suga hyung yelling my name and I move my gaze towards him.

"Yes hyung" I reply normally

"Where are you lost?" He said madly I didn't say anything and just went silent.

Time skip~

Author pov

Jungkook entered his house to saw his mom waiting patiently for him. Mrs Jeon eyes land on Jungkook and she immediately go towards him.

"Jungkook what is this all? Why the hell there is blood all over your branded shirt? Hav-

Her sentence was cut when Jungkook suddenly hugged her crying on her chest, she look down concern forgetting about her anger.

"Jungkook? Why are you crying baby? What's wrong" she asked Jungkook who look up at her with his teary eyes.

"Eomma I did a big mistake, please help me, I want to tell you and appa something" Jungkook cried not broking the hug.

"Appa is in room, let's go their and talk ok, don't cry" His eomma said and Jungkook nod his head leaving her and they both walk towards Jungkook's parents room.

"Ok so, now tell what you want to tell us" Said Mrs Jeon sitting beside his husband and both waited for jungkook to speak up who wipe his tears and take a deep breath.

"This is about a boy in my school, Park Jimin"

********************************

Jungkook told them everything even his bully parts and even apologies truly from their parents then demand for their help.

"Jungkook, Talk to him tomorrow and ask him if he want to live with us and about his family don't worry, I'll there with the cops tomorrow" Said his appa in a serious tone Jungkook nod his head and look down.

"I feel so bad for doing this to him now, I'm such a jerk" Jungkook said sadly.

"Well you are!! You shouldn't bully anyone if they suffer or not, bullying might be fun for you but the person you're bullying don't find this fun at all Jungkook" Mrs Jeon said to Jungkook who nod his head.

"Ok Jungkook listen to my plan, this will be fun" His appa said mischievously making Jungkook curious to know the plan.

Next morning~

(At school)

Jimin was walking through the halls with his head low down and everyone was actually shock to see him in school instead of resting in his home but y'all know he's more safe here than his house.

Jimin doesn't realise anything strange around him but suddenly he got pulled inside a empty class room and someone push him against the wall then the class room door got shut. Jimin immediately look up to saw it was no other than Jungkook and just by seeing him he got scared as fuck.

"Please...i-...I'm...already....s-...so hurt" Jimin said looking down his eyes closed getting ready for another painful punches or something but he felt nothing making his eyes open and look up at Jungkook who's hands were in his pocket and he was staring at Jimin emotionless from a bit far away.

"From when it's happening?" Jungkook ask but his voice was deep. Jimin doesn't understand his question and look at him like a lost puppy.

"S...-sorry?" Jimin asked scared and confused at the same time making Jungkook sigh and walk closer.

"From when your family is abusing you?" His question was enough to make jimin eye balls tear a part and his jaw dropped.

"F...from...whe..when..my family...what?" Jimin asked shocked and Jungkook sigh again.

"Just tell me already, from when your family is abusing you?" Jungkook asked again staring at him deeply while his tongue poking his inner cheeks.

"No one is abusing me" jimin immediately say it making Jungkook roll his eyes at him.

"Then what is this? Isn't this your body?" Jungkook showed him the picture of his body that the doctors gave him. Jimin immediately snatch the picture and put behind him.

"This is nothing" Jimin said with his low voice not believing anything that how he able to find that his family abuses him. Jungkook sigh again.

"Jimin, don't be scared, I won't hurt you so just tell me what are they doing to you? From when? Why? Just tell me everything" Jungkook said softly this time.

"I don't trust you" Jimin said without any emotion that a bit hurt Jungkook but he didn't complain as who could trust their bully?

"It's ok if you don't, I won't force you for that but you need to tell me for you own sake jimin" Jungkook said to jimin softly but jimin shook his head.

"It's nothing, please let me go" Jimin said looking down.

"I don't want to say but I stalk you and I saw it with my own eyes so now tell me" Jungkook said and now jimin realise that it was him who's shadow was seen by jakson.

"I want to go" Jimin said and almost turn around to leave but suddenly Jungkook slam his hand on the wall beside his right shoulder.

"Jungk-

"Say one word and I'll kiss you" Jungkook said with his deep husky voice making jimin immediately look up at him.

"It's really no-

Jimin went silent when Jungkook lean closer his head tilt towards the right side and his eyes staring at his lips to scare him and he can finally say it.

"Jung-

"Nod if you will tell me or my lips on you and to be honest you won't like my aggressively kiss" Jungkook whisper near his lips that made jimin scared as he don't want anyone to kiss him specially him but he still don't want to tell him.

"List-

Now Jungkook lips were just a inch away from him and just one word their lips will against eachother that's why jimin finally nod his head.

"Will you tell me?" Jungkook asked getting a slight nod from jimin who look down and finally got someone to tell him his story. Jungkook pull away and waited for him to start.

The story begins and Jungkook listen every single word carefully but jimin got weaker and weaker while telling him everything and at last he just can't stop his tears to roll down his cheeks.

"That's it" jimin said with his cracked voice looking down, Jungkook lean closer and wipe his tears.

"You're going to live with me from today onwards" Jungkook said without any emotion and jimin look up immediately shaking his head.

"No, I'm okay" Jimin said but Jungkook chuckle.

"Jimin ah you are not ok and It's final, you're going to live with me" Jungkook said to jimin who again shook his head not wanting to live with someone he doesn't even trust.

"Nod your head or I'll surely kiss you this time" Jungkook again used this technique but jimin knows he won't so he shook his head non stop.

Suddenly Jungkook hands travel under jimin's shirt and land on his waist pulling him closer that made jimin stop shaking his head and look at Jungkook who lean closer to his lips. Jungkook this time decided to do a lot to not let jimin think he's kidding.

"Nod or kiss" Jungkook whisper but jimin again shook his head and now Jungkook lose it he literally lean so close that now their lips had only a centimeter gap and they both can feel eachother breath clearly on their lips.

Now jimin can't take it so he nod his head literally thousand times and Jungkook finally pull back with his hands outside his shirt.

"But why are you doing this? Do you care about me?" Somehow, just somehow those words escape from jimin's mouth making Jungkook went silent. He doesn't answer his question but told him the plan and jimin was seriously scared that what if the plan doesn't work but Jungkook said him that if the plan doesn't work he'll still be with him to keep him away from them.

"Ok meet you at evening and don't be scared" Jungkook said and without glancing at jimin left the class room leaving jimin still there.

****************************************

"Hello" Jungkook enters jimin house like a normal friend gaining jimin's aunt, uncle and jakson attention but jakson recognised him remembering he's the one that he bump into that day when jimin run away from his house. He immediately turn backward so that Jungkook can't recognised him.

"Oh Jungkook, why are you here?" His aunt asked faking a smile to Jungkook who fake a smile back.

"Actually I come here to pick jimin up" Jungkook replied to his aunt smiling everyone get confused.

"You guys are going somewhere?" Jimin's uncle asked and Jungkook frown.

"Jimin ah didn't told you? He actually said he wanted to travel USA so I him and one more friend of mine decided to go together. That's why I'm here to pick him up, JIMIN AH" Jungkook called for jimin. His uncle and aunt were stunned that jimin will go to USA and they themselves hadn't gone yet that made them jealous.

"Sorry Jungkook but jimin statement isn't good to go somewher-

"If my statement is bad then why do you beat me yesterday?" Jimin make his way towards Jungkook exposing that they beat him yesterday literally in front of them. He was actually so scared and nervous from inside but acted like he's isn't scared at all that make Jungkook mentally smile proudly.

Jimin's family eyes widen when jimin suddenly talk about yesterday and jakson immediately look at them.

"Oh Jungkook, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday only the doctor said that he got some brain issues that's why he's saying anything and he won't able to go anywhere at this state" Says his aunt trying not to look suspicious.

"Oh that remind me that the doctor said to me he's getting abused, who's abusing you Jimin ah?" He asked jimin who went silent not getting enough courage to say it and look at Jungkook with scared eyes but Jungkook small smile that wasn't seen by anyone except jimin made jimin feel a bit encourage.

"These all" Jimin point at everyone making his whole family eyes widen like plates.

"They are the one who is abusing me from years" He said courageously despite the fear. His aunt laugh out so did his uncle.

"His brain issues are getting worst, let's take him to the doctor, jakson" His uncle said looking at jakson who stood up making his way towards jimin with a chuckle left his mouth. Jimin fear took over him when he saw jakson approaching him but Jungkook stood between them with his intimidate eyes.

"Nice to meet you again" he said to Jakson showing him a mischievous smile Jakson give Jungkook a glare.

"Move" Jakson order to Jungkook but Jungkook take one step forward towards Jakson both giving eachother a intimidate glare and Jimin gripping on his own shirt behind Jungkook.

"Make me" The deep cold voice of Jungkook can he heard by everyone.

"Jakson this is how you treat our guest?-

"Stop acting mom, He already knows everything so let's just finish this" Jakson cut his mother with his eyes not leaving Jungkook and the next moment jakson grip on Jungkook's neck choking him but Jungkook clutch on his other hand twisting it firmly and jakson groan immediately leaving his neck.

"Bye bye motherfuckers" he said smirking sinisterly but jakson nor jimin's aunt and uncle understand him until the door slam open with cops surrounding the house.

"Well done Jeon Jungkook" Said his dad Mr Jeon and look at the poor boy all scared behind Jungkook to realise that he's the same boy that he almost got in a accident with.

"What the......" Jimin's so called family got stunned not believing that this is really happening.

But before arresting them the cops asked some questions from jimin so that it wouldn't get messed up and jimin told them everything at last for the proof jimin for the first time took out his full jacket and everyone saw his abused hands.

Mr Jeon was taken a back after sawing this little innocent kid getting too much abused.
Jungkook who already saw his body didn't act surprised but he didn't look at his hands because he don't want to saw something that is sensitive for him to look.

"What y'all gonna do to them?" Mr Jeon asked one of the police officer and the others were putting handcuffs on their hands.

"Well child abuse is a big crime so firstly they're going to get beaten badly and then prison for years then the government might give order to hang them" Says the officer taking them to their vans or whatever it called.

"Did you pack your things?" Jungkook asked jimin who nod his head but with a sad type look.

"Can't I stay here alone? Do I really need to go and live with you?" Jimin asked with some hopeful eyes but suddenly a officer approach them.

"Jimin staying here alone can be very dangerous because mafia's and other gangs come mostly here to stay and if they saw you then they might kill you or anything more worse than that could happen so I prefer you to go and live with Jeon family" The officer said to jimin and jimin look at the officer then at Jungkook. The officer left for investing more about this house and bla bla.

"Tell me honestly you're scared that I might bully you in my house, right?" Jungkook asked sighing and jimin give him a slight nod.

"I won't, promise" Jungkook soft voice with a grin made jimin look at him without any emotion.

"Yay! Don't look at me with that look, I said nah I won't" Jungkook said to jimin who still look at him with that same face. Jungkook suddenly take jimin small hand and intertwined their pinky finger together then made their thumb touch eachother like a Korean promise sign.

"I promise that I won't bully park jimin anymore but I'll tease him bcz I love to tease him" Jungkook said grinning showing his bunny teeth. Jimin look at his beam and secretly chuckle.

"Ok let's get out from this house and jimin your stuffs will be delivered to our house till tonight so don't worry" Mr Jeon said smiling at the smaller who nod his head kindly.

"Thank you so much sir" Jimin said to Mr Jeon who frown.

"Sir? Jimin ah you're going to be like my second son, call me appa" Said Mr Jeon ruffling jimin's hair softly who melt at Mr Jeon touch and feel the tears growing in his eyes. He didn't have his appa so calling someone appa was like a dream to him. He was so happy that finally he won't get abuse and the thing that made him more happy was Jungkook won't bully him anymore. The next moment he begin to cry in happiness.

"Yay!! Why are you crying? Uwu don't cry" Jungkook said cooing and scolding jimin at the same thing.

"Can you please stop crying?" Jungkook said annoyed this time only to receive a smack in his head by his dad, Jungkook look at his dad frowning.

"Comfort him you little piece of brat" Said his appa playfully glaring at his idiot son who pout and nod his head.

"Jimin stop crying" Jungkook lean closer to him caressing his hairs but he actually don't know how to comfort people so he was just making it funnier. Jimin just ignore him like he doesn't exist and cried looking down.

"Jimin, jiminie, baby, sweetie, cotton candy, YAY YOU BRAT STOP CRYING!!" Mr Jeon cackle at how Jungkook was trying to comfort him although, he was failing badly.

But one thing no one knows was

This is just the beginning of their love~

Hello! Anneyong! Hola! Bonjour! Namaste! and in every language lol.

How's the chapter? Hope you like it.👀
So basically just got my exam date sheet and I'm failing for sure but still gonna study hard as I don't want namjoon to shave my eyebrows :)

Thanks for all your love❤️
I lov y'all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 14.5K 55
{BOOK 1/3 of The Triumvariate Trilogy} Adaline was living a normal life moving from military camp to camp as she tried to help anyone in need. Everyo...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
39.4K 1.3K 23
It was just a night out, but when the bangtan boys get kidnapped by a sinister madman who has special plans for one of them, their lives turn into l...
1.7K 172 26
..ვნებით გაგიჟებული ალფა ომეგას მოშიშვლებულ ტორსზე თითებს დაატარებს. თეჰიონის რბილ, ქათქათა და აბრეშუმივით კანს თითის ბალიშებს აგებებს. გრძნობს როგორ...