I'm in Naruto, and I will hel...

By NaluXGaleforever

(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old f... More

!New Team 7!
mission to the wave
sand siblings
chunin exam
chunnin exams part 2
storys to be told
News Fash
Lady Tsunade
Good Byes and letters
AN!!
look what the cat dragged in
Kikyo had an idea with finjusu
Kikyo gets an organization
A new beginning
Homecoming
hey sister
lets party pinky pie style
A.N!!!!
family bonding
important AN!
important! I'm back!
the end
the 2nd book

Act 2

307 8 2
By NaluXGaleforever

(this chap will be a mismash of a story and a over view of the things I thought through)

Naruto and Sasuke trains with Minato and Kushina. Naruto gets the idea of the chains, and starts in on her air training. They take a break and Sasuke gets the courage to ask Naru about the night before.

Naruto sighed, leaning back to lay on her back in the training area. Minato looked at her concerned. He knew that his daughters had fought, the yelling was so loud that the hole neighborhood would probably know. Kushina was just as worried as her husband.

"We were five, it was our birthday. Well no one likes us. We were the 'twin demons'." Sasuke frowned.

"You didn't start your pranking untill you were in the academy. I thought that was why they called you a demon."

Naruto saw uncharacteristic innocence in the boy's eyes. She sighed and shook her head.

"I keep for getting the law that forbade people from yelling those who didn't know. Well, your my team mate, and Kikyo did say you were supposed to know around this time." Naruto took a deep breath.

"I'll start at the beginning. My birthday is the anniversary of the attack of the fox on the village."

Sasuke's expression deepened. "So? That doesn't make it your fault!"

Naruto shrugged. Not sure if he would keep that frame of mind after this talk.

"The fox is made of chakra. You can't destroy chakra only contain it. The fourth needed a host for the the nine tails. And he chose me." The girl tried not to move away from the boy.

"Why? Why you?" Sasuke was in bit of a shock. He was angry, not at Naruto but at the fourth and the third and the village.

"I don't know. No one will tell me anything. And I don't have the courage to ask Kikyo, I know she might cry and be mad at everyone. That's something you two have in common. Kikyo does not forgive easy."

Kushina was the one next to speak. "It because you were the only Uzumakis there. Your mother was the holder of the fox before you. But the seal is weakend during child birth. Someone made the fox come out, and attack the village. That's why it had to be you." She didn't think they needed to know Obito was the one who did it.

Naruto stared at her for a moment then started to laugh. "That's why the fourth chose me? Well I guess it makes sense, but wow." She looked at Sasuke. "What are you going to do now?" She couldn't let herself hope that he would stay. It would beak her if he did.

"Tsk, your the dube first and foremost. I'm not going to do anything, but you better finish your story dube."

Naruto smiled in thanks. Minato and Kushina was starting to see what Kikyo was taking about with Sasunaru.

"Well the village saw me as the fox. So they didn't like me. They saw Kikyo as a demon just by being my sister. Kikyo tried to make the best of it. She gave us both the titles of 'the demon of konohana', 'the demons twin', and 'the demons the konohana'. But our fifth birthday was the worst one. Some got the bright idea to finish what the fourth started I guess."

Minato look at his daughter wide eyed through the mask. The village had tried to 'finish' what he started? He was pale. Kushina latched on to his hand. He knew that she was just as affected as he was.

"A couple of civilians and chuninn chased us thew the the streets. I don't remember most of it. But I do remember Kikyo pushing me out of the way of a jutsu one of the chuninns had shot at me.

The jutsu was supposed to cut all nerves in my brain. Effectively 'killing' me, but Kikyo got hit with it instead. It hit her right eye and spend to her left. In the end she was blind. But kept running, her hand in mine, eventually a abu off guard saw us and saved us I don't remember much after that.

Me and Kikyo kept her losing her sight on the down low. And the third was scared for us so decided I would pretend to be a boy till graduation. Kikyo couldn't do it because she could see what she looked like, and over all she didn't want to. I didn't understand what it would intale so I just agreed."

After they are don't with training they go back to the house. There kakashi tells them they are leaving for the life the next day.

Kikyo asks Naruto to look for spirit water for her so she can heal Obito. Naruto agrees to the condition that Kikyo will come home which Kikyo tells her she will come home permanently after their birthday.

Kikyo and her people start working for the war on the down low. Obito learns that madera has Tom, and is using him as a replacement for Obito. Kikyo laughs when she hears the news.

Sasuke insists Naruto move into his district. He gives her the house next to his own. They have dinner with each other and are growing closer.

The Temple arc happened the same. And Naruto finishes her new jutsu like last time. But Kikyo saved shika's Sensei and dealt with both traiters.

Kikyo and Gaara admit their feelings for each other but want to get the war done with first before they start dating. All suna soon learns of their relationship and basically adopts Kikyo as a honorary suna nin.

Jeriya find pain they talk. They are all left with the worm fuzzys.

Jeriya takes Naruto to become a sage. And Hanzo makes his move. Kikyo sends pain to help telling him to do what ever he needs to do. The hole village is destroyed and Naruto saves the day. As a sage, but Danzu runs away.

Pain after a talk with Naruto about peace realizing what Kikyo was talking about her sister. Sacrifices himself for all of konohana.

The leaf hold a funeral for pain and invites the Kikyo and her group.

After the funeral, all of them stay in the Uchiha district.

Obito over hears a conversion between Naruto and Kikyo. And learns she had a son from her first life. That had fallowed her into that world. He doesn't say anything. Although he's a bit hurt she didn't tell him.

Naruto gives Kikyo the spirit water she got from the Temple. Naruto tells Kikyo that she has feelings for Sasuke.

Kikyo teaches Obito how to meditate.

Tsunade and Gaara going to the Kage summit. Kikyo goes with them as the leader of the New Akatsuki with Obito.

Sasuke hears that Hanzo is going to crash the summit and goes after them. Naruto and the rest of the team fallowing about a day at him.

Sasuke kills Hanzo. But Tsunade is pissed. Knowing what will happen to Sasuke, Kikyo offers a deal Sasuke be comes apart of her organization and at the end of the war he can go back to the leaf. Tsunade agrees.

But Kikyo is also pissed. She whent to talk to him in the room he's held in.

Sasuke looks up as Kikyo walks in her face nutral. "Kikyo?" She got a icy look in her eyes that made Sasuke shiver.

"Sasuke" she walked up till she was right in front of him. Looking down at him were he was siting. "Congratulations. You have invented a new kinda stupid. A open all the cages in the zoo kinda stupid. Truly you didnt think this through kinda stupid." She took a breath, but Sasuke didn't dear say anything.

"Let's review. To you heard a rumor, maybe two people knew. And you decide to run after him! I begged you to stop you refused to." She crouched down to his level.

"You're so scared of what your enemies will do to you. Your the only enemy you ever seem to lose to. You know what Hanzo can do what he wants but he didn't dignify schoolyard taunts with a response, so yeah congratulations."

"He made my brother kill my family!"

At Sasuke's out burst Kikyo stood.

"Your family?" She said sliding down the opposite wall. "I was blinded to save my sister. My son killed my father and mother. I look at you now and think 'kami, what have we done with work lives and where did it get us?" She stood once more. It seem the anger she was feeling made her restless.

"Tsunade put you under my command. You'll back in suna, till war ends."

"Kikyo?" Sasuke wasn't sure what was happening. Kikyo took out a Kuni and with a deft movement flicked it across Sasuke's forehead protecter.

"I didn't do it for you. I know my sister like I know my own mind. You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind and a million years ago she said to me 'he my friend' so I stood by. Do you know why?

I love my sister more then anything in this life. And sill now I will choose her happiness over mine every time! Naruto, is the best thing in our lives. So never lose sight of the fact you have the best of friends!

For the rest of your life you'll be trying to make this up to her. And rest of us!" She opened the door, and just be for she closed it she stot, "congratulations." Leaving Sasuke feeling cold, and alone.

Whats left of team seven say good bye to Sasuke. Kikyo has Obito take them home. Then he takes Kikyo and Gaara back to the sand.

Kikyo tells Minato and Kushina to go to the leaf and for family time. And they can tell Naruto who they are.

Naruto was left in charge of the Uchiha district. And let's Minato and Kushina stay there.

Minato and Kushina tell Naruto. She punches Minato in the gut. Exclaiming how he should've told her. Basically what happened during pains invasion. And then they all sit down and talk.

Kikyo asks Obito if she can try to heal his scares with the spirit water. He's confused. He heard the water was for her son. He refused. And leaves Kikyo not understanding what just happened.

He goes to meditate. Where he goes to the spirit world. He meets Iroh and they have a nice tea together. Iroh tells Obito that he should ask the spirit that let Kikyo into the world: the sage of six paths.

He finds the sage. And they talk.

"Am I Kikyo's son?"

The old spirit looked at Obito with a sad expression. "Yes, when the two of you died she was pregnant with you. It was impossible to separate the two of you enough to only bring one here. I could only do it by time."obito's eyes burned.

"Why separate us? Why couldn't I be younger or even the same age as her?"

The old sage eyes were full of regret, "I can see many things. I saw what would happen if you were not Obito Uchiha. Kikyo would've been killed when she tried to take over the Akatsuki. It was only because of the instinctive love that children have for their mother's that she's still here today."

Obito blinked. "So, she's really my mother? Why didn't she tell me?"

"You just got out of the control of Madera, she wanted to let you rediscover yourself. And she didn't think in the beginning that you would want her. She thought that at least you're mother of this world would've loved you. And I must admit that is my fault. Just as you didn't feel the instinctive love for her, she didn't for you."

Obito thought back on his childhood how his parents wasn't very affectionate like others, even in their clan.

'I would be proud of you if I was your mother. You're kind and loyal. I would be so proud of you.'

Obito realized why her words ment so much to him. She was his mother. How real mom. His eyes started to tear up. He looked up to the sage of six paths. "Thank you." He was jolted by Kikyo shaking him.

"Are you okay? You didn't even react when I came in."

Obito considered telling her. But shrugged it off. Kikyo has enough to do with the war going on. He smiled,"It was nothing I was just meditating about what you asked me. I changed my mind. You can try to heal my scars."

Obito's scars are healed. And the hole New Akatsuki threw a party.

Naruto and killer bee starts their training. It goes the same.

The war starts and everyone is in. Kikyo saves neji.

Then Tom starts the transfermation!

Dun dun dun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
378K 13.5K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...