Ten Minutes Ago

By TheQuietHufflepuff

Guinevere, Gwen, Hughes is no ordinary woman. Not including the fact that she's portraying characters and sin... More

Aesthetics
Playlist
Character Descriptions
Prologue
01. First Meeting
02. The Date
03. Wedding Bells
04. Two Becomes Four
05. Meeting the Family and Family Meeting
06. The Boy and The Funeral
07. The Case of The Missing Box
08. A Snow Globe, a Glass Eye, and a Mannequin
09. Masked Assassins
10. Torture and a Worried Husband
11. Gunshots and Time Travel
12. Healing Power of Music
13. "I Want Them to Survive"
14. Fights and Making Up
15. Day-jΓ  Vu
16. The Silenced Rumor
17. The Beating of Our Hearts is the Only Sound
18. Destruction and Escape
19. We'll Do Whatever It Takes
Playlist II
01. Back and Split
02. "Finding" Them All
03. Reunion and Threats
04. Finding Dad and A Familiarly Different Face
05. Small Reunions
06. Confessions and Truths
07. The Shadow Government
08. Dancing, Gas and a Familiar Face
09. Fixin' to Gather
10. Reunited Once Again
11. Team Zero and Planning to Return Home
12. An Innocent Victim
13. Mass Assassination and Preparation to Leave
14. Mission Status: Failure
15. Hey, Stranger. Hey, Mr. Briefcase
16. Another Attempt for Home and Preparation to Rescue One in Danger
17. Stage Seven: Homicidal Rage
18. Home: Failure, History on Track
19. Crackling Blue Energy

20. Surprise Powers and Academy Change

114 2 2
By TheQuietHufflepuff

INT. FARMHOUSE

"Five!" Luther called.

Lila spatial jumped in, then sighed and chuckled.

Luther looked at her as he stood. "What are you?"

"Someone who wants to kill your brother," Lila replied, walking towards him.

"Well, that's understandable. Diego can be a lot to handle."

"Yeah, I was talking about Five."

"Him, too. But, unfortunately, they're family, so you're shit out of luck."

Luther went to punch her, but she deflected his punch, causing him to grunt and groan. A leather glove creaked.

"How is this possible?" Luther questioned before letting out a strained grunt.

"Gotta believe in yourself, big boy."

Luther went flying out one of the walls of the farmhouse.

He groaned as he landed on the ground.

"Luther! Luther!" Allison and Guinevere called as they ran up to him. The twins had been instructed to stay in the barn.

Allison knelt by her brother. "Luther, Luther, Luther... are you okay? Hey!"

"Oy," Lila called as Luther groaned. She exited the house. "Hi. We haven't officially met. I'm Lila."

"Yeah. It is so nice to meet you." She punched Lila who let out a grunt.

Allison lowered her hands and Lila said, "Yeah, I like you." She kicked Allison who cried out.

"Is that the best you got?" Allison asked.

The two began fighting and let out shouts, groans and strained grunts.

Allison managed to get Lila in a headlock and said, "I heard a rumor..."

"...you stopped breathing," Lila finished.

Allison's eyes clouded over and she groaned and panted. Her eyes returned to normal and she let out strained grunts. She began wheezing.

"No! No!" Luther cried as she exhaled sharply. He held her. "You gotta fight it. Allison, fight it." She wheezed. "Fight it. Breathe, Allison. Breathe."

Lila turned to Guinevere and grinned. Guinevere narrowed her eyes and began humming, tuning the sounds around her. Lila matched her tone, soon overpowering Guinevere and knocked her into a wall. Guinevere tried to protect her abdomen and fell unconscious.

INT. FARMHOUSE

Five groaned and surfaced from the rubble.

EXT. FARMHOUSE

"Breathe," Luther instructed as Allison looked at him, panicked before falling to the ground. "Shit. No, Allison. Breathe. Fight it."

Guinevere still laid unconscious.

Lila smirked at the situation.

"You looking for me?" Five asked with a smile.

"Breathe," Luther instructed and Allison gasped.

"You little turd," Lila muttered.

"Let's dance," Five told Lila as he spatial jumped away, Lila doing the same.

"You can fight this," Luther told his sister as he hovered over her and she let out a shuddered gasp. "Breathe, Allison. No." She gurgled faintly. "Look at me! Breathe!" He exhaled, giving her his air. "Breathe, come on. Fight it, Allison. Breathe! Come on, breathe." He exhaled again, giving her more air. "Breathe, Allison. Come on." He gave her more air. Breathe!" She inhaled sharply before coughing and gasping. "Shh. You okay? You okay?" She let out gasping breaths. "I'm sorry. I had to do the thing because I... Yeah."

Guinevere's eyes fluttered open and she rested against the wall a moment.

Allison covered Luther's mouth with her glove. "Shh." She panted before kissing his cheek and panted again.

"Okay."

"Allison, Gwen, help!" Diego yelled.

"Luther!"

"Oh, shit," Luther muttered, pulling Allison up. "Come on."

Guinevere pulled herself up, holding the wall a moment.

INT. FARMHOUSE

Five and Lila were punching each other and grunting.

Five grunted and inhaled sharply before spatial jumping away.

Lila gasped as he resumed attacking her.

Five spatial jumped away again.

"Careful, now, or you are gonna tire yourself out," Lila warned as she sat on the counter.

"How are you doing this?" Five asked.

"Oh, anything that you can do, I can do better."

Five scoffed and spatial jumped away, as did Lila.

INT. BARN

Energy pulsed and warbled as the Handler walked down the stairs.

"Is that you, Vanya?" Sissy asked, walking to see who had joined her. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm his new mama," the Handler replied in a mock Texas drawl.

The Handler punched Sissy who groaned and fell. The Handler popped her knuckles in one hand as she walked towards Harlan, who looked at her in terror while panting softly.

She knelt in front of him and lifted her veil. "Magnificent. And you don't talk back. I like that."

Liam turned to his sister and whispered, "Something bad's gonna happen to Mommy and Daddy and their family."

Layla hugged her brother and said, "We'll hide in shadows."

EXT. BARN

Vanya stirred.

"Help!" Diego cried.

She groaned softly.

"Vanya! Help!" Vanya got up. "Come on, man!" The others joined to help Diego. "Hey! What took you so long?"

"Well, we're here now," Luther said. "Do you wanna stop complaining?"

"Or, if you prefer, we could just leave you here."

"What he said," Allison agreed.

"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?" Vanya questioned, glancing back at the barn.

Luther strained as he lifted the tractor.

"Go, go, go, go!" Allison told Diego, helping to free him.

"Are you out?" Luther asked.

"Yeah!" Diego answered.

Luther grunted as he set the trailer down.

"Team Zero!" Diego exclaimed, high-fiving Luther's fist.

"All right," Luther said.

"Unstoppable." Diego exhaled sharply.

"Okay, has anyone seen Five?" Allison asked.

"I don't know, he's around here somewhere," Luther replied, turning to Diego. "By the way, your ex-lady friend can blink like Five."

"Yeah, that bitch just rumored me so I couldn't breathe," Allison added.

Guinevere nodded. "She took control of my powers and knocked me out. The baby's okay, Diego."

"And destroyed, like, half the farm with a shock wave," Klaus added. "So unoriginal."

"If she can do everything we can, she might as well just be one of us," Vanya reasoned.

Luther chuckled. "Yeah." His smile dropped. "No." Realization dawned on their faces. "No, there's no way. It can't be."

"It's a reasonable conclusion," Allison said.

"Eh, but there were only eight of us," Klaus reminded them.

"Maybe we need to consider that there's more," Vanya reasoned.

"Are we surprised?" Allison replied. "Dad never told us the whole truth about anything."

"But she's not our biological sister... right?" Diego asked.

The others looked at him weirdly before Luther continued. "Okay, so, if she can mirror our powers, that means anything we throw at her, she can match, right?"

"Yeah, but she can only mirror one of our powers at a time," Klaus said.

"You sure about that?" Allison wondered.

Guinevere glanced at her. "It's our best option."

INT. BARN

Five spatial jumped in, as did Lila who was holding a frying pan.

Lila grunted as she tried attacking him.

Five spatial jumped away and appeared closer to Lila who shouted and hit him with the frying pan. Five groaned and fell to the ground.

The Handler was sitting in front of Sissy's son. "Harlan, my love... I can take you to a place where you will be properly understood, listened to, even without a voice."

The twins were hiding behind a pile of hay.

Five groaned softly from the ground. Lila grunted heavily as she placed her foot on his windpipe.

"I understand your kind," the Handler said.

"Doesn't feel so good, does it?" Lila asked as Five gasped.

"I can tap into your potential, and together, just the two of us, we can do incredible things. Hmm?"

"Eat shit and die," Five rasped.

Lila cried out and shouted as Five groaned.

Five managed to push her foot off and knocked her to the side. She fell to the ground.

Five panted and got up; Lila also stood.

"Come on," Five said. "What are you waiting for? Let's finish this thing."

"No," Lila whispered, shaking her head. She sniffled. "This isn't gonna be quick." She panted. "You are going to suffer for what you did."

Five scoffed. "Lady, I got no idea what you're talkin' about."

"Ronnie and Anita Gill."

"Mean nothing to me."

"1993, East London. You hog-tied them and you shot them in the head."

"The flower merchants."

"No, no!" Anita sobbed. "No!"

"They were your parents?" Five asked with wide eyes.

"No, don't!" Ronnie begged. "No, please..."

The casing clattered and a silent gunshot sounded.

"And they never did anything to anyone," Lila said. "They didn't deserve to die like that."

"You're right, all right?" Five agreed. "I killed them. But I killed a lot of people over the years. All right? That was never personal."

Lila laughed. ""Never personal," my ass. Yeah, I've killed. It's always, always personal."

"That's why you're not cut out to be an assassin."

She pulled out a knife. "Bet your life on that?"

Five stepped back. "You wanna blame someone? Blame the Handler, all right? She faked the kill order."

"Bullshit. I saw the kill order. AJ Carmichael ordered it, and you carried it out."

"Lila, listen to what I'm telling you, all right? The Handler gave me the kill order. She came on the job, which she'd never done before. You're Commission. You know execs never go on jobs, but that day in London, she was there. Ask yourself why."

"Stop trying to muddy the waters."

"I never realized what she was up to at the time, but... now it all makes sense."

"What?"

"She never cared about your parents. She was looking for you."

"Why?" she whispered.

"'Cause you're one of us," Diego replied as his siblings and wife followed behind. "The Handler stole you, Lila. Just like our asshole father took all of us."

"No. It's not the same thing."

"You're right. Because he didn't have our parents murdered. Listen to me, Lila. You were born October 1, 1989, the same day as all of us." He stepped closer.

"Stay back!"

"Hey! Hey, stop! Wait. Wait. Hey!" The siblings and Guinevere surrounded her. "Lila? Lila, stop."

"I trusted you. I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me."

"Because I needed to save the world! She's using you, Lila. The Handler."

"You're wrong. She raised me. She loves me."

"Yeah, you know what?" Luther said. "Love shouldn't have to hurt this much." Lila gagged. "All right, I tried."

"He's right," Five agreed. "We have to kill her."

"Hey!" Diego called. "Five! Five, stop. I got it. Hey, Lila. Truth? She's dangerous. And you're scared of what she'll do with all that new power. That's why you dragged me to the Commission. Because I know what it's like to love dangerous people. Difference is..." he looked at his family and wife, "they love me back."

"Shut up," Lila retorted, raising the knife slightly.

"The only thing she loves is power. Now, the minute she can't use you, she will turn on you, and deep down, you know that."

"You don't know me, Diego."

Diego stepped closer, so the knife was touching his chest. "Don't I? I know that we can be your family... if you just let us."

Lila looked at the Umbrella Academy and Guinevere and sniffled.

"Be careful, Diego," Guinevere whispered.

Automatic gunfire sounded as the Handler shot and the Umbrella Academy and Guinevere fell, dead. Liam sniffled and Layla hugged him as they blended into the hay.

Lila's voice trembled as she moved towards him. "Diego, no..." She sniffled, trying to wake him. She turned to Guinevere. "Come on, you gotta wake up."

The Handler walked up to her. "Aww."

Lila sniffled and looked up at her. "It's true what Five said, isn't it?"

"Darling, I need to know that we can get past this, be a happy family again. Hmm?"

Lila stood and looked at the Umbrella Academy and Guinevere. "They're my real family." She stepped closer to the Handler. "Do you even love me?" She raised the knife to stab the Handler, but was shot and let out a grunt as she fell.

The Handler stood over her. "Que será, será." Five gasped softly and the Handler noticed. "Oh, good. You're still alive. Lucky you. You got to see how all this played out." She raised the gun to Five.

Gunshots sounded and the Handler gasped sharply. Liam cowered into Layla and they both began crying.

A weapon cocked, revealing the final Swede. He shot the Handler again and she fell, dead.

The Swede panted softly and held a gun to Five.

"This doesn't have to be the end," Five said. "We use my ability to time travel."

"You're the genius who said we should jump," Luther reminded him. "Right? You're the one who got us stuck here."

"Maybe your appetite is disproportionate to the size of your abilities," Reginald said. "Start small. Seconds, not decades."

Energy thrummed and Five's chest started glowing blue as time began reversing itself.

Slo-mo gunshots sounded and the Umbrella Academy and Guinevere stood, as did Lila and the Handler. Five appeared at the back of the barn, stumbling slightly.

"I know that we can be your family, if you just let us," Diego said.

The Handler gasped as Five wrestled the gun from her. Five held the gun up and the Handler and Klaus raised their hands.

Lila looked at the Handler. "It's true, isn't it? What Five said." The Handler remained silent. "Answer me! Is it true?"

"Well..." the Handler began, grunting softly as the Swede appeared from behind and shot her.

The Handler fell, dead, and everyone gasped.

"The case!" Luther yelled.

"No!" Diego cried, stopping him.

Luther pushed Diego down and he fell with a heavy groan.

Energy whooshed as Lila disappeared, briefcase in hand.

Five and the Swede pointed the guns at each other. Diego instinctively pushed Guinevere behind him.

Five dropped his gun and it fell with a thud. "Enough." The group panted as the Swede looked around.

"Enough," the Swede agreed, speaking in Swedish as he dropped his gun and left.

Luther looked at Diego. "I almost had her. Why the hell did you stop me?"

"Because..." Diego looked at Luther, "she didn't deserve to die." He turned to Guinevere and pulled her into his arms, kissing the top of her head.

Luther pulled Diego up slightly. Diego noticed an object in the hay and picked it up.

"Who the hell was that guy?" Klaus asked.

"Vanya! Help!" Sissy called.

"Harlan," Vanya said, running off.

A door creaked open.

"Sissy?" Vanya called, descending a flight of stairs.

Energy continued to thrum.

"Harlan? Harlan!" she called as she joined Harlan in the blue vortex.

Vanya gripped Harlan's legs. "Whatever it is I gave you, I can take it back, okay? We just need to stop this."

Harlan whimpered softly.

Vanya held her hands up in front of Harlan and a high-pitched tone and sounded as she touched Harlan. Energy whooshed and she was forced back slightly. She gasped and panted.

Harlan looked around a moment before looking at his mother.

Sissy gasped softly and sobbed as she ran up to her son. "Oh, baby. Oh, baby. Oh!" She looked at Vanya and smiled, her breath trembling before turning back to her son with a laugh and kissed him.

Vanya turned to her family and smiled. Guinevere smiled back.

Liam and Layla ran up to their parents and asked, "You're all okay?"

Layla met their eyes. "Liam got the dying visions of all of you."

Guinevere knelt to her son's level and hugged him. "We're all okay. I'm especially glad you and your sister are okay."

Liam hugged her tightly and said, "Don't die again, Mommy. Or any of Daddy's family."

Guinevere dried his tears. "I don't plan on letting that happen any time soon and I'm sure Daddy and his family would say the same. I love you and Layla very much."

"I love you too, Mommy," the twins replied.

EXT. FIELD

Herb and Dot appeared on the field.

Herb breathed shakily. "Yowza."

"I should've brought my parka," Dot said.

"Yeah." They started walking, stepping over bodies. "Oh, wow. Excuse me, pardon me."

"Ooh..."

"Watch your step."

A cow mooed in the distance and Herb muttered.

"Herb. Dot," Five called as he, Guinevere and Diego walked up.

"Sorry," Herb whispered and chuckled. "Hey."

"Hi," Dot greeted.

"Sup, Herbie?" Diego said as Guinevere waved.

The two exchanged a handshake as Herb replied, "Hey! My man. Gwen." He chuckled.

"All good?"

"Good to see you guys," Five told them.

Herb blew air and sighed. "I can't believe it. Is she...?"

"Really dead this time?"

"Oh, yeah," Diego confirmed as Guinevere nodded again.

"Oh," Herb whispered.

Five continued. "Now that the Handler's really gone, what happens at Commission?"

Dot glanced down at Herb. "Just tell them."

"Eh... Well... we need to elect a new board of directors," Herb informed. "But, until then, I, um... I've been voted in as acting chairperson."

Dot squeaked softly as she clapped.

"No shit," Diego commented. "Congrats, Herbie. That's huge."

"I'm so goddamn nervous," Herb admitted.

"You'll do fine," Five reassured.

"Oh, thank you."

"Herb, we need a favor."

"Oh, sure, anything."

"A briefcase. Go back home, where we belong."

Herb and Dot looked at the bodies before their eyes before the former said, "Take your pick."

INT. FARMHOUSE

The front door opened.

"Sissy?" Vanya called, closing the front door.

Sissy sat next to her son as he rested on his bed.

Vanya continued. "We gotta get Harlan packed." She opened the bedroom door. "Hey. The sooner we leave, the safer it is for everyone, and we can figure out the next steps from there."

A mourning dove called outside.

Sissy sighed. "We can't go with you."

"Why not?" Vanya sat on the bed.

Her voice trembled. "To the future? Vanya, that's crazy talk. I mean, what would that even look like?"

"Well, we could be a family. I mean, just the three of us." She rested a hand on Sissy's knee. "We could have a whole life together."

"What about Harlan? What if something happens to him? And if we're separated? I can't risk losing him. What if they, like, blame you for Carl or... Vanya... I saw you." She sniffled. "Outside the barn." She spluttered softly. "I... I saw you fl... float."

"So, what, you're... you're scared of me now? Is... Is that was this is?"

Sissy stroked Vanya's cheek softly. "No, no. Scared for you. Tell me we could have a normal life there... and no one would ever come after us for being with you like they did today."

Vanya sniffled and her voice broke. "I can't."

"Vanya, I would do anything for you. To protect you. But Harlan has been through enough. I can't... I can't put that child in any more danger. I can't." She sniffled. "You have given me the greatest gift of a lifetime." She cupped Vanya's face a moment. "You let me feel alive for the first time." She let out a gasping breath before sobbing softly and sniffled. She chuckled. "You helped me find hope again. That's a wonderful thing."

"Where will you go?"

"I'm not sure. Um..." she sniffled, "I have, um... uh, a friend in California."

"You go there, and you live a beautiful and wonderful life."

Sissy cupped Vanya's face. "You ever find a safe way back to me, you take it." She sniffled. "You hear me?" She gasped and kissed Vanya.

Sissy sighed and sniffled, pulling away a moment before Vanya resumed the kissing. The two hugged and sniffled.

INT. CHESTNUT HOME

A reporter spoke on TV as a man walked towards the table. "...the crack of an assassin's bullet. A nation mourns, the world grieves. The man who became the 35th president less than three years ago his dead." Ray walked closer to the table. "He led his country boldly through the treacherous shoals of Cold War crises. His firm commitments to support the cause of democracy throughout the world," Ray picked up the book he'd given Allison, "won him acclaim almost unprecedented in the history of the presidency..." The broadcast continued indistinctly.

Ray read a note from Allison.

Allison spoke. "Ray: We should've known I'd find a way to get the last word in." She chuckled softly. "The good news is... we did it. The world is safe again. But the president is dead. And I am long gone." Ray exhaled slowly. "I wish I could be with you right now, in your arms. I don't belong in 1963, but my time here has changed me."

Diego joined Vanya on the porch steps. She looked at him a moment and rested her head on his shoulder.

Guinevere laid on the grass with Liam and Layla as they looked at the stars.

Allison continued. "It's changed all of us." Klaus kissed a picture. "I wish I could tell you it's gonna be easier from here... but it's not. It's going to get worse..."

Dave got on a bus, glancing around and a man said, "Let's go, Marine. Get on the bus." He boarded.

"...before it gets better."

A horn honked. The Swede, who was walking along a road, turned as a bus slowed to a stop.

"So, I need you to hold on."

The door opened and Keechie said, "Hey, fellow traveler. You need a ride?" The Swede rolled his eyes.

"Keep faith. Believe that good things will happen."

The Swede sighed heavily and boarded the bus.

"Because the fight for a better world is never over."

INT. ROOM

A phone rang as Luther held it to his ear.

INT. BAR

Reginald watched the TV as a reporter said, "...threats with such firm shows of force that Krushchev backed down in Cuba and softened the hard red line on Berlin. He brought to the White House the vigor of youth..."

INT. ROOM

A hand picked up a gun.

Allison spoke. "And we all have choices to make..."

The line continued ringing while Luther waited.

EXT. ROAD

Sissy drove.

INT. CAR

Sissy passed the New Mexico sign and glanced at her son.

A high-pitched resonating softly sounded as Harlan levitated his bird.

"And we have to live with the consequences... before we find the right way home."

EXT. FARMHOUSE

The family gathered outside and Luther exhaled.

"Everyone ready?" Five asked.

"Let's do it, yeah," Luther replied.

"Okay."

"All right."

They placed their hands on each other's shoulders.

"All right," Luther said again.

"Wait!" Klaus cried quietly before running towards the farmhouse.

Diego leaned closer to Five. "Fifty bucks if we leave him here."

Guinevere shot her husband a look. "Absolutely not."

Klaus returned to his family. He ran a hand along the brim of his hat.

The family held each other's hands and Allison and Diego touched Five's shoulder while the latter took his wife's hand. Liam held Layla and Guinevere's hands.

The briefcase clicked as Five opened it and it charged.

Everyone gasped. The twins squeezed each others' hands, as well as Guinevere's and Klaus'.

They reappeared back in the Umbrella Academy mansion.

INT. UMBRELLA ACADEMY MANSION

Allison sighed and panted.

"Oh, good God," Luther said.

Everyone panted and groaned.

"Wh... What day is it?" Luther asked.

Five picked up a newspaper. "April 2, 2019. Day after the apocalypse."

"Wait, so we stopped it."

"My God, it's over?" Vanya questioned.

Guinevere nodded slowly. "I think so." She kissed Diego happily. "Thank goodness."

"We're home?" Layla asked.

Diego picked up his daughter and said, "Yeah, princess. We're home."

Klaus whimpered. "Did we... actually succeed at something? That's incredible!" Laughter sounded.

Allison held her hands to her mouth. "Oh!"

"All right!" Luther called.

"I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink," Klaus said.

"Yes."

"In fact, I need several."

"I'm in. I'm in," Vanya agreed.

"I should go find Claire," Allison told her family.

"Oh, come on, one drink," Luther said, touching her shoulder.

"No..." She sighed.

Guinevere picked up Liam and said, "No alcohol for me or the twins."

Everyone gathered in the bar. Glasses clinked.

Diego looked at a portrait. "Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece?"

A fire crackled nearby as the siblings, the twins and Guinevere joined Diego.

Reginald stood. "I knew you'd show up eventually." He faced them.

"Dad," Diego called.

"You're alive," Luther said softly.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Reginald questioned.

"Yeah. Y-Yeah, you're right. I'm... I'm just happy that we're home and... together again."

""Home"? This isn't your home."

"What are you talking about?" Allison questioned. "This is the Umbrella Academy."

"Wrong again. This is the Sparrow Academy."

Footsteps approached and a group of people appeared on the second floor, looking out over the balcony.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" a man who looked eerily similar to their Ben asked.

"Shit," the Umbrella Academy muttered.

Guinevere frowned as she tried to make sense of everything.

"Mommy? Daddy?" the twins called. "What's this?"

Guinevere shook her head slowly. "I have no idea, my darlings."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 8.4K 40
"Your life is about to get real busy," Five sighed. "Now, rules: Don't talk during meals, the only time we're allowed free time for fun is on Saturda...
5.9K 89 30
________________________ Ashlinn Sheehan. Born October 1st 1989 in Waterford, Ireland. She had loving parents and and the best life she could ask for...
20.1K 496 27
A mafia family go against a broken family. Spoiler: they don't. ------ Started: 22.08.2020 Finished: 04.01.2021 The Umbrella Academy belongs to it's...
57.3K 1.2K 31
Guinevere was the eighth child adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves into the Umbrella Academy. Like the rest of her siblings, she grew up in the house...